please lock :c

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

which side have you chosen?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:26 pm

QUEEN BEE [queen raven <33]
41%
who?
18%
KING BICEPS [king bishop <33]
41%

Total votes : 17

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- fourteen

Postby lunera. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:33 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    name;; queen ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; magnusxxlocation;; leader's denxxmood;; annoyedxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

blinking as eithis ran off, she literally would have slapped her forehead. did he actually think that he could get mavis's attention now? while at war? sighing, she padded back. perhaps he could do it. going to the entrance of her den, raven called for her rightpaw dog. "magnus!" she howled, then walking back in her den. waiting for a second, raven thought. that was his name, right? raven had a category of wolves to actually care about and not. trying again, she yowled, "magnar!"

MAVIS - THE FEMALE PROTAGANIST
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neithxxlocation;; waterfallxxmood;; calmedxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; eithis

mavis heard a familiar howl. . . or was it familiar? mavis really couldn't tell. "did you hear that neith?" she asked loudly, making sure she could be heard over the waterfall. laying in a shallow part of the water so she could just relax. but mavis couldn't relax. why would someone howl? and the more she thought about it, it sounded like a call to her. before the civil war, all the wolves in the pack had to learn a specific howl for a certain wolf. it was like another language... no one had used that kind of howl in a long time because it showed where the opponent was most likely.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me