Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby canis, » Wed May 31, 2017 3:29 pm

dixie
female • dog pack • belgian malinois • hunter • single • tags: nova
Dixie stayed perfectly still with only the rise and fall of her sides signaling that she was indeed alive. Once Nova had crouched beside her, she focused entirely on the deer nearby. Judging by their scent, there were many younger individuals. However, she was able to pick out one particularly dull and sour svent, signaling that there was at least one older, weaker deer. Dixieland waited patiently as the sound of the herd grew closer, and eventually they were within eyesight. "I'll herd it this way, you can make the kill. Just be ready to pounce," she whispered to Nova, slowly creeping around the clearing to the other side of the herd. She narrowed in on the older deer, then waited for a signal for Nova.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed May 31, 2017 6:02 pm

b i n g e wrote:
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Atlas had followed through with Athena’s direction and had taken up the other side of the patrol. He was careful to keep as quiet as possible so he didn’t interfere with the hunters. It didn’t take long for the party to stumble across prey. Atlas chose to hang back and observe; he was there to keep an eye out for wolves or other threats not to chase rabbits. Despite questioning their fighting ability Atlas still held a deep respect towards the hunters and while he wouldn’t openly admit it like Athena had, he too was impressed. After they buried their catches, Atlas once again took up his position and followed alongside the patrol. So far he hadn’t picked up anything suspicious but he wasn’t about to let his guard down.

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Nova had waited impatiently beside Dixie for the herd. First the husky heard them and then she saw them. She was eager for the chase and glanced over at Dixie when the Belgian Malinois spoke up.
“Oh I’m ready,” she whispered in return.
The husky watched her hunting partner get into position. The fighter then adjusted her own stance so she would be ready to attack. She glanced over at Dixie when she was ready and nodded to signal that she was.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝. ( post five )

Postby katsu, » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:24 pm

KENAI
      ───.. rank warrior of wolves . age four years . location with the pack
      tags daisy, crow, kainda )

The fluffy tan wolf didn't want to start a fight that ended in nothing but bloodshed and no solution. He didn't want to lose any of his pack members, even if he believed that they would destroy any patrol that passed their way. Wolves vs dogs wasn't much of a battle. Wolves have been in the wild much longer, giving them the high ground when it came to skills and knowledge of fighting in a thick forest. Kenai rolled his eyes to himself as he followed Crow out of the camp. Half of him hoped to see dogs, hoped to teach them a lesson and solve their issue right then and there. However, the other half of him knew that it was a bad idea to engage in a battle that may just end with unnecessary death.

Kenai watched his surroundings carefully, making sure there was nothing out of the ordinary happening. So far it was just quiet, not even much prey scattered on the grounds of the forest. However there was something that did catch his eye, and that was Kainda. She was ahead of the Alpha, a bold move honestly, like she knew exactly what she was doing. What really brought a smile to Kenai's muzzle though was when she slipped on a rock with the wrong footing and fell down. He couldn't help but laugh, but he did also care if she was alright after taking such a fall. He walked over to her and titled his head, barking a small "Watch your footing Kainda. Are you alright?" The slightly scent of a fox hit his nose as he aided Kainda, but right now his eyes were focused on her and only her.

ZASHA
      ───.. rank beta fae of dogs . age three years . location with the pack
      tags tiki, atlas, athena )

The silky rough collie was there for two things. She was there to hunt, and she was also there to protect. Now she may have never been a warrior to begin with, but she has definitely picked up over her past years as a beta the skills of a fighter. Being a huntress was only what she chose out of the fact that she wanted to be able to protect her pups and be there for them when they were born. If she was a fighter, there was always a chance that she could have been killed in battle, leaving her pups helpless. She didn't want for her pups what she had as a tiny one, and she would do anything to make sure it wasn't that way.

Speaking of hunting though, she had to get back to that. Her eyes automatically went to Athena as she stopped, pointing in a specific direction. That made Zasha stop, automatically knowing why she stopped. Two rabbits, right in front of the patrol. She stepped away from this hunt, for it was not hers to own. She watched carefully as Tiki jumped up and caught one rabbit flawlessly, Athena catching the remaining one without much problem either. She was very glad to have these two in her pack, even if her and Athena were only on...a little more than acquaintance terms. She smiled at the two and barked a "Good job guys! Now, yes, if we can bury those and return for them when we come back, that would be ideal. I'm sure there's more prey out there for us." She watched Athena bury the two rabbits and then continue on their patrol, which was just fine with Zasha.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:17 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • Tags: Daisy, Keani, Crow, Autumn.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Kainda laid still, her eyes shut to block out the probably amused faces of her fellow pack members. She silently cursed herself for doing such a foolish move. Even as a pup, Kainda was always very clumsy. She always got ahead of herself with excitement, it was one of her flaws. It wasn't that she wasn't mindful, but it's just how over excitable she got at times.

Her ears perked slightly to an amused voice, her brain instantly recognized kenai. She could tell he wanted to laugh at her, she'd probably laugh at herself to if she could. She slowly split one eye open, the other following not even a second later. She glanced at him with a probably goofy expression as she began to turn, pushing herself off the ground as she stood to her full length; shaking out any dirt from her pelt. " I'm okay " she reassured him, throwing him a glance before she started off at a much slower pace, watching where she stepped everytime.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Autumn • 1 year • Solitary female • Tags: Kenai, Crow, Daisy, Kainda.
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Autumn wasn't exactly a very weary creature, if anything she was a creature that was quite unpredictable. It was one of her best.. yet worst traits. She always found herself in bad situations, sometimes horrible near death ones as well. She couldn't believe herself when she found herself padding towards a group of wolves twice her size, and much more dangerous in comparison.

The large thump sound caught her attention, directing her towards the marker of it with curiosity. She stood at a distance, clearly able to see them; but they could see her as well. Her eyes flicked back and fourth between each wolf, noticing their different sizes and shapes. She cocked her head to the side, she wasn't entirely sure what she was seeing here. A clumsy wolf, or maybe just a careless one.. either way it was slightly comical to her and she couldn't help but laugh.

ᎡᏆFᎢᎬN
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 am

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Daisy, Kenai, Kendai, Autumn
    The patrol so far had been uneventful. The forest was mostly quiet save for birds chirping in the trees. He could scent other wolves from their pack and the occasional faint scent of prey but nothing that caught his attention. A sudden thump made him prick his ears and look to the source of the sound, Kandai, who had tripped somehow. He gave her a strange look, but didn't comment and kept on going, expecting her to get back on her feet and continue. He caught the faint scent of a fox and frowned. He wasn't scared of a fox, but they were a potential threat to the pack's puppies, and because they ate meat they were also a competitor for food. I'll tell the other patrols to keep an eye out for... His thought ended when happened to glance to the side and see another animal. It was a small canine with red fur, a fox. "Fox!" He growled, stopping in his tracks.

Tiki//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Zasha, Atlas, Athena
    She watched Athena bury then rabbits, then followed her, sniffing around as they walked. Her dark eyes carefully observed the surrounding areas, searching for any signs of life that indicated that prey had been here. If they were lucky they would find a deer--even luckier if they were able to catch said deer. A few minutes past with no results. Then it hit her--the scent of deer. The scent was not strong, but not faint either. Judging by the single scent and single track of hoofprints, it was a single deer and not a herd. Now all they needed to do was to find them. "This way." She said, taking charge. She trotted to the front of the group and followed the scents, alert as she moved. She could tell they were getting closer. The scent was growing stronger as she moved. However as she moved, she realized that they were heading closer and closer to wolf territory. Please don't be on the other side...please don't... She thought to herself. If the deer had gone to the other side there was no way they could get it. Unfortunately, the patrol was not lucky this time. The scent laid straight to and over the border. She quickly checked the area near the border, making sure not to get too close, to check if the deer made any turns, but no luck. With a sigh, she stopped and looked to the rest of the patrol. "It's gone...I think it went into wolf territory..."

Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:33 am

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Atlas, Tiki, Zasha

The Doberman paused, then nodded. Athena didn't want too much extra trouble, though she wouldn't mind showing a wolf who was boss around there. Athena, of course, was intelligent, and wouldn't risk herself, and possibly her patrol or pack, for one lone deer. "C'mon. We can find deer somewhere else, too." The Doberman turned, not realizing what happened, but pain shot through her paw. Athena had twisted her paw by stepping into an unknown hole. She felt the pain wear off a little, but it was still there. Athena didn't want to distract the hunters, so she stayed quiet and walked next to Atlas, hoping she could lean against him if she needed support. Her paw hurt, but she could walk on it, and would get herbs when she got back to camp.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:12 am

( I'm guessing this died out? )

ᎡᏆFᎢᎬN