BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 am

( ok) June saw the bridge and slowly but carefully crossed it. A board snapped and june wimpered. She was scared. She darted to the other side, every second board broke. June made it to the other side. She barked " Ha ha I made it!" She walked off. She wondered down a street looking in the widows to see of there was food or something useful. She saw a piece of bread In a window. She jumped in , she got cut by one piece of glass. She yelped then calmed down. She grabbed te bread and started to chew on it. She ran off with the bread in her mouth. She saw the pack and ran up the stairs , she almost slipped off. She then took a leap and caught one of her paws on the roof. She pulled herself up and let out a sigh. She walked over to a corner of the roof and started to chew the bread not eat it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 am

((Sure! Just jump in! But please make sure you've read what I said to CTFXC ^^))

7:20pm
Calia frowned.
'Does it matter who I am?' She said snarling. She looked down at the slightly dirtied pup. A knee jerk reaction told her to grab her. So she did. 'Who are you? Did Crypt send you?'
Calia held held the puppy with a paw around it's chest firmly but without causing pain. She took an authoritative stance, and made herself look superior. She wasn't just about to let a cute puppy fool her. For all Calia knew, it could all be a trap.
Last edited by MalleusGrey on Fri May 04, 2012 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 am

June wonder where Calia was. June took a sit and howled " Calia where are you?" She repeated it over and over. She ten stooped and laid back down and chewed on her bread more. She thought about Crypt " why do I have to hate him?" She did not want to go against there pack. June kept that a secret.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:48 am

Jack grumbled below his breath he cant beleave that the mouse got away from him he was so close to catching he could taste it
''Great i guess that mean's no food for me again today unless i can find something eals'' he muttered to himself and looked around and barren and empty house and sighed ''This sucks'' he muttered once more to himself and contuied to walked along his snort pressed against the ground searching for any kind of food

I dont know when i will be back on please dont delate me
balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 am

((Oohh... CTFXC, that is a really cool plot line! It could be like a betrayal or something! Anywho, I really need Rainbow.freeze!))
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 am

( thanks that is what I do I like drama)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 3:57 am

CTFXC FTW!!!!! wrote:( thanks that is what I do I like drama)

((Hehe! :D And I've got a new character... ^^))

Name:
Synapse (Syn for short)
Breed:
Belgian Shepherd
Pack:
Crypt's
Fighter
Personality:
WIP
History:
WIP
Other:
It's all good here :)
Appearance:
Syn
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 am

( He is cute!) June was thrift. She got up Dan pranced down the steps. She saw puddles but she hated that type of water. She darted to the river and started to drink from it. She picked the water up then licked her lips. She whispered " I wonder if I will see anyone from Crypt pack" She thought of that and his behind a bush. She stuck her face out and watched to see.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 am

Jack walked along the river hoping to try and catch a water rat or something when his stomach growled
''Not now'' Jack growled to himself and contuined to walked along the river when he spoted something in the bushes and crouched slightly and got ready to fight or run which ever he needed to do
''Whos they come out'' he demanded

I dont know when i will be back on please dont delate me
balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 4:31 am

June came out and barked " Hello?" She saw a rat and caught it. She put it on a log and pushed with her nose across. She added " you spud hungry so eat this"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me