Lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Iᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ Zᴏᴏ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇʀᴇ --> Now O & A

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:14 am

Rama walked alongside Sunfall, her ears swiveling and pinned back nervously. Always the cautious mother figure, she knew something didnt feel right. She knew their enclosure was paint like the African savannah, this...new world looked nothing like her home. In the distance she saw the tigers and flying creatures, seemed like everyone had the same idea. "Sunfall, are you sure this is safe? We dont know anything beyond the walls..." the older Queen asked.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:04 am

.::Ambasi : African Lion : Tags; Sunfall and Rama : Location; outside enclosure::.

Ambasi stretched his long body on a large rock as he relaxed in the setting sun, seeing that the peoples were going to leave. Oh how he enjoyed the company of humans, even though they had hurt him theyve also taken care of him. Causing him to see the good and the bad in the ones who took care of him. As he relaxed with his head on his paws he heard the click of something a door swinging open. Turning his attention to it he saw that his new companions, Sunfall and Rama, heading off into the zoo. Knowing this to be a very bad idea he quickly jumped down, running over and putting his large body in front of them to block their path. A eyebrow raised he looked down at the females " where are you going ladies? " he asked curiously in a deep, yet soothing voice.
Dragon Happy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:38 am

SunFall -- Lion -- Location: Outside the Lion Enclosure -- Tagꜱ: Rama & Ambasi -- Crush: N/A

"Rama and I are going out to explore", she said responding to Ambasi. Then turning back to Rama SunFall said,"Of course it's safe Rama, don't be a party pooper!" Rama had always acted like a mother to her when she had lost her mother and she was grateful, but she felt Rama had to loosen up a little. "I promise it will do you a little good, exploring the zoo and all."

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

delicate, wrote:
Chicago - Female - Mexican Gray Wolf - 5 1/2 Years - Crush on Oakley -With Oakley
" I was out there for a while, yes, " she said. Her eyes seemed a little less sad now. " I'd love to get out again, don't get me wrong. I just think we'd get caught and who'd know what would happen.. " Her voice faded from her normal, stern tone to a calm and timid mutter. She didn't want to get hurt, and she didn't want to scare anybody. Humans were often scared of her when she was out in the wild, and she didn't need that happening again. She also wanted to get out as well. She sighed quietly, a bit scared about what would happen.

x
                  x
                  cody
                  he/she
                  nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                  love yourself

zhong

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Rama slightly purred at the male's tone, warmth and authority flowed from it. The Lioness nodded "We won't stray too far..." she promised with a alluring smile despite her stomach being in knots. Honey eyes glancing over the males shoulder she saw the other animals congregating and chatting, tail swishing curiously she glaced back at Ambasi, "Come join us.." she murmured to him.
    Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:31 pm

.::Ambasi : African Lion : Tags; Sunfall and Rama : Location; outside enclosure::.

Ambasi looked at then and thought a bit, he didn't like the idea of leaving the enclosure but if they wanted to. He sighted " fine, I suppose being out won't hurt anyone " he said with a nod. Soon beginning to walk he wondered what was the commotion about " ladies follow me " he asked them gently. Soon looking aorund as he made his way towards the tigers enclosure.
    Dragon Happy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby KenmilltoSky » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:37 am

✧・゚: *✧・゚ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐇 𝐀 ・゚✧*:・゚✧
    ⦗ wolf | female | bisexual | bio | location: wolf enclosure (segregated) | tags: open ⦘

What was all that commotion? Maha's lips curled into a frustrated snarl as she slipped out of the little makeshift den the silly humans had given her. She had been segregated from the other wolves, put into a split enclosure that joined onto theirs but prevented her from getting inside. It was a way for the humans to "monitor" her behaviour and ensure that she would get on with the other wolves inside, as though they would be able to tell that from the few interactions she had with the pack between the bars that separated them. It was a way to acclimatise her, they'd said, after her aggressive past with other wolves. The foolish humans knew nothing!

With a puff, she paced around the small area she was in, the ground almost worn down just from her few days of pacing. Had something got out? It looked like some sort of bird, or more than one bird if the multiple irritating fluttering of wings was any indication. How had they gotten out? Were they helping other animals out? She wanted out! She growled lowly and paced once more, desperate to be free despite having only been at this zoo for a few days.
    ImageImage
    Rest In Peace Skye. <3
    07/07/2002 - 19/12/2014
    Watch Skye's Story!
    I was formerly Wild-x-Beauty.
    KenmilltoSky

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am

SunFall -- Lion -- Location: Outside the Lion Enclosure -- Tagꜱ: Rama & Ambasi -- Crush: N/A

"Yay, glad you can come with us Ambasi!" Sunfall said cheerfully, she always liked having company. She started to follow Ambasi toward the other animal enclosures. Slightly turning her head to Rama to see if she was following, she said, "Come on Rama, let's see what's causing all that chatter!"
    zenisiti

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Rama nervously bit her lip, speeding up to stay in pace next to her King. She hoped this wasnt a trap, and hoped it would be quick. "The ground feels so...hard...and smooth" she murmured as their enclosure lacked concrete sidewalks. She watched as Sunfall raced ahead. Leaning against Ambasi's side she let her eyes wander around the new enviroment as they neared the striped big cats.
    Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Ambasi looked around as he walked with the queen by his side. Going to the enclosure he tilted his head " what's with all the ruckus about? " he asked them curiously. It seemed the bats, birds, and tigers were planning some type of escape or something. But why would they want that? They get treated fairly well here, though they don't get as much stimulation as in the wild it's still comfortable.
    Dragon Happy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me