The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby . mira . » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 pm

[ l e v i ]
Male
Loner
3.5 years
Tags;
Khee, Luna

Peacefully chomping on his squirrel, Levi caught some noises. Wolves. Hm. They didn't sound like good noises at all. Wolfing down the rest of the furry critter in one gulp, Levi padded towards the sounds. Head tilted, ears cocked, he peered through the bushes. He didn't interrupt - he wanted no wounds today. Besides, he didn't know what the heck they were arguing (or fighting) about.
One of them bit into the other! Levi could see that one (the biter) was a fae. Stunning black with green eyes like emeralds. The other was a brute - black like the fae, but with hints of white peeking out from under the midnight color. He, too, had light green eyes.
Levi paused, seeing the female leave. Emerging from the bushes, the brute approached the other black male. "Ah, she got you good,
didn't she?" He gave a little half-laugh. But, really, this was serious. Levi decided to pursue the fae. Sprinting, he followed her trail.
She couldn't have gone far. Catching up with her, Levi leapt to the side, skidding around in front of her to face her. Standing straight up again, he peered at her, examining her (in his opinion, beautiful) features. "Hello." Levi's voice was calm and collected, but he wasn't sure she'd react the same way, hence her just tearing into another wolf, so he was prepared.

[ w i l d e ]
Female
4 years
SnowStar pack
Lead Fighter
Crush; Hann
Tags;
Hann

"When I choose to be." She said, returning Hann's licks. Pausing a moment, Wilde entwined her tail with his. Wilde had a feeling that this talk would be significant and now saw why. After a year - much longer than most wolves took - the tri-colored fae could soon say something she'd never before. She was Hann's. His love, his muse, his inspiration. But first Hann had to ask the question. The question. "So?" A soft grin settled on her muzzle as she turned to lick Hann's ear and look into his eyes. "Are you gonna ask me or not?"

[ r e a p e r ]
Male
6 years
Kali's uncle
DarkStorm pack
Fighter
Tags;
Open

Tired slumber drifted him along. He slept a good six hours. No thoughts of war. It had been nice. But it was time to wake up to the real world. Reaper blinked his eyes open. Instantly they narrowed. He didn't see many wolves out today. What were they doing?
Those peasants, no-goods, they slept in too late and they couldn't even wake at dawn to do their simplest hun - Reaper stopped himself mid-thought. He had slept in, of course, but thought nothing of that. Kali's uncle was who he was and he planned on milking it. The black wolf could sleep as long as he wished. However, Reaper had a bitter taste in his mouth thinking of that. He had been given a rank. No, not alpha. Or Beta. Or lead anything! He was - sigh - a mere fighter! Reaper growled low in his throat. If those other fighters wanted to train, Reaper would be the challenge to tackle. With a tall, thick build, solid canines and a bushy black coat, Reaper was practically born to fight. Still, his rank made him almost as unhappy as to think of the SnowStars. And, boy, did he hate them.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:53 pm

I L L I A X
"Uncertainty is the most stressful feeling."
♀ | 3 ½ Years | Snowstar Hunter | Crush: Open | Tags: Open |

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Illiax fell quiet and nodded, she remembered she still had things to do
and Spirit likely did too. "I suppose so, I'll see you around?" She said
though posed it as a question. The female stood and stretched with a yawn, shaking
out her pelt and yawning once more, her pink tongue lolling outside of her maw. The
sable brown female turned, looking over her shoulder at the other female for an
indication of a reply before simply leaving. Illiax wanted to walk for a bit to clear
her mind for the day and check where herds might be making a habit of returning
this spring.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:08 pm

H A N N
"Stand Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged; Wilde

Hann's ears perked upwards, and a somewhat clueless look passed across his face, followed by shock and nervousness. His maw dropped, and he stood straighter. 'You can do this!' He told himself. He attempted a cool look, though his insides were twisting. Was this it? Would he ask it? Hann was both excited and terrified- a special mix he was sure most males felt before asking the question. "Um.. Wilde.. will you be my mate? My Alpha female, and lover?" His ears pinned back, a slight pleading look. He was praying this was the right question she wanted.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged; Illiax

The snow white fae nodded, slowly. "Very well.
Good day to you, Illiax."
Spirit shook her head, trotting off in another direction. Well then. It was time to hunt.

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Luna, Levi

Khee's head shot around quickly at the voice of another unfamiliar wolf. His fur bristled and his ears flattened, obviously annoyed. Why couldn't he be left alone? First the confusing Fae, and now this male? He would have already been asleep if Luna hadn't shown up, and taken what was left of his meal! As soon as he was gone, Khee released a sigh and shook his head, turning into his den with a small limp.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:16 pm

I L L I A X

Illiax smiled and trotted forward, making her way just along the border of Snowstar's territory.
She wasn't close enough that she'd cover up a marker but her presence was known.
The fae trotted along and a familiar hunger rolled in her belly, "If I hunted 3 rabbits
I could eat one and give the others to the pack..right?"
She thought quietly
she knew higher ranking wolves ate first but would eating just one small rabbit
out of three be a big deal? She didn't think so. So the female trotted along trails
that were worn from moons of past use, new shoots of grass, clover, and other varying
types of foliage were growing strong in the new snow melt of this spring. They felt
stiff against her paw pads but flexed under her weight easily.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:35 pm

[ l e v i ]
Male
Loner
3.5 years
Tags;
Khee, Luna

Peacefully chomping on his squirrel, Levi caught some noises. Wolves. Hm. They didn't sound like good noises at all. Wolfing down the rest of the furry critter in one gulp, Levi padded towards the sounds. Head tilted, ears cocked, he peered through the bushes. He didn't interrupt - he wanted no wounds today. Besides, he didn't know what the heck they were arguing (or fighting) about.
One of them bit into the other! Levi could see that one (the biter) was a fae. Stunning black with green eyes like emeralds. The other was a brute - black like the fae, but with hints of white peeking out from under the midnight color. He, too, had light green eyes.
Levi paused, seeing the female leave. Emerging from the bushes, the brute approached the other black male. "Ah, she got you good,
didn't she?" He gave a little half-laugh. But, really, this was serious. Levi decided to pursue the fae. Sprinting, he followed her trail.
She couldn't have gone far. Catching up with her, Levi leapt to the side, skidding around in front of her to face her. Standing straight up again, he peered at her, examining her (in his opinion, beautiful) features. "Hello." Levi's voice was calm and collected, but he wasn't sure she'd react the same way, hence her just tearing into another wolf, so he was prepared.

[ w i l d e ]
Female
4 years
SnowStar pack
Alpha Female + Lead Fighter
Mate; Hann
Tags;
Hann

Ah. Perfect! She smugly thought to herself. He asked the exact question. Wilde turned her head, with a little bob.
"I do." Then she playfully leapt up and tackled Hann, rolling him onto his back. She stood over him, tail wagging, looking mischievously down at him. "Gosh, I just love you so much. My heart might explode with all this happiness and love." She spoke while looking down at her sweetheart. Hann had the most gorgeous baby blue eyes, didn't he? It would look very cute on a puppy, wouldn't it?.. But she had gotten carried away. Not yet. Hann didn't want any puppies until after the war. Wilde thought otherwise, though.

[ r e a p e r ]
Male
6 years
Kali's uncle
DarkStorm pack
Fighter
Tags;
Open

Tired slumber drifted him along. He slept a good six hours. No thoughts of war. It had been nice. But it was time to wake up to the real world. Reaper blinked his eyes open. Instantly they narrowed. He didn't see many wolves out today. What were they doing?
Those peasants, no-goods, they slept in too late and they couldn't even wake at dawn to do their simplest hun - Reaper stopped himself mid-thought. He had slept in, of course, but thought nothing of that. Kali's uncle was who he was and he planned on milking it. The black wolf could sleep as long as he wished. However, Reaper had a bitter taste in his mouth thinking of that. He had been given a rank. No, not alpha. Or Beta. Or lead anything! He was - sigh - a mere fighter! Reaper growled low in his throat. If those other fighters wanted to train, Reaper would be the challenge to tackle. With a tall, thick build, solid canines and a bushy black coat, Reaper was practically born to fight. Still, his rank made him almost as unhappy as to think of the SnowStars. And, boy, did he hate them.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:46 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann let out a small, surprised bark as she pinned him down. "I-I love you too.." He whispered, staring up into her eyes while his heart burned in his chest, pleased with the outcome. It seems to have been the right question! He pressed his tongue against her nose, giving her a few licks. His tail wagged, and he grinned. "Forever, my dear!"

S P I R I T
Tagged; Illiax

Spirit shook her head, trotting off in another direction. Well then. It was time to hunt.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

Khee's head shot around quickly at the voice of another unfamiliar wolf. His fur bristled and his ears flattened, obviously annoyed. Why couldn't he be left alone? First the confusing Fae, and now this male? He would have already been asleep if Luna hadn't shown up, and taken what was left of his meal! As soon as he was gone, Khee released a sigh and shook his head, turning into his den with a small limp.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm

I L L I A X

Illiax stalked forward- the scent of a rabbit was faint but right on the
border, she needed to step carefully to avoid fueling the war. The
small fae stopped abruptly when the hare's scent crossed the
border. She felt frustrated but a good hunter knows when
to go to plan B. Instead the fae sat down at the border and peered over into
the rivaling pack's territory. It made her curious what went on in the
other pack. Who were the wolves who lived over there? Did they want
the war the same as their Alpha? These were questions Liax had but
wouldn't venture to find the answer, her loyalty lies with her pack
now. Should she still be alone she would like to learn..though then
she wouldn't have known of this current pack. Still she yearned to
know more about the other pack, purely for knowledge sake.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:22 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann let out a small, surprised bark as she pinned him down. "I-I love you too.." He whispered, staring up into her eyes while his heart burned in his chest, pleased with the outcome. It seems to have been the right question! He pressed his tongue against her nose, giving her a few licks. His tail wagged, and he grinned. "Forever, my dear!"

S P I R I T
Tagged; Illiax

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva bounced along with her stick in her jaws, giggling. The sound was partly muffled because of the item she held, not that it mattered. The shepup's tail wanted, and she continued around the clearing in camp, only stopping when she found herself near Ragnar.
Ragnar licked his lips, finally pushing the bone away, content with it having been cleaned thoroughly. His eyes widened in surprise, looking down at the red furred shepup. It was his daughter, Minerva. He growled a small warning, his tail flicking. "Go, pup." The large brute said simply, pushing her away with his paw.
The young pup simply tilted her head, before letting go on the stick. "Why are you so big?" She questioned, completely ignoring his words. "I know all full-growns are big, but you are the bigger-est!" She gave him a childish grin as his eyes rolled, moving over and standing up on him. Her small teeth met his ear and she pulled on it slightly. "Answer m-me!"
Ragnar huffed softly, pushing the pup away, carefully so as not to hurt her, before standing upright. "No. I'm not interested."
"Then let's play! Playing is fun!"
"No. Go back to the pup den!" He kept his voice low, somewhat annoyed. He wasn't exactly good with the whole 'dad' thing.
Minerva ignored him further, letting out a squeak. "Oh-oh the perfect game! I know! I know!" She bounced up and down, full of the fresh, sudden energy and excitement. "Tag!" She gave him a quick tap with her small paw, before speeding off in the opposite direction. "Your it, Raggy!"

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:32 pm

I L L I A X
♀ | 3 ½ Years | Snowstar Hunter | Crush: Open | Tags: Spirit |

Illiax finally laid on her side in the sun, letting out a few
chuffs of delight as the small fae sunbathed in the warm spring
sun. Her fur got covered in dew that was covering the new and fresh
shoots of foliage. Liax let out low chuffs as she writhed around- finally
scratching an itch that was settled between her shoulders for a few
days. "That's the spot- right there!" She barked
and sat up to watch the rival pack's territory. She felt it good to be
informed but she noticed in the distance some foliage moving abruptly
the female felt her hackles raise in slight fear. Illiax was no fighter..
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged; Illiax

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

Ragnar's eyes widened, suddenly panicked as she took off through the Darkstorm camp entrance. "Minerva, no!" He yelled, changing after her. Despite the size difference, the shepup was fast and obviously smart, giving him obstacles such as trees and bushes she could run through, while he would have to go around. Soon enough, the scenery became familiar. They were nearing the border between Darkstorm and Snowstar.
Spotting a 'bridge' wide enough for her side, Minerva ran across the fallen tree, right over, and unto the Snowstar side, unknowingly.
Ragnar came to a halt at the river's edge, ensure of what he could do. Cussing a couple times, the make threw himself into the cold water, kicking his legs as he rushed after the pup, continuing to call out for her.

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me