BULLET PROOF - accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BULLET PROOF - accepting

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok
╚═════════

Watching as the male staired into the ice filled pond we where by i listened to him explain the situation between the too alphas and nodded "well that makes sense i suppose. Sorry i forgot to brush up on the history this morning""i said jokingly making it clear i was only teasing. Though when he staired at Me i for some reason looked right back. the size difference between us really had to be entertaining to someone who had seen us. When my ears caught sound that he actually called me by my name instead of "Little lady" which had somehow instantly become my nickname my heart stopped for a moment it was sort of nice hearing him say it. When my heart got back on track i thought for a moment "well.. you intrested me. For one you didn't try and eat me" i said with a light laugh "it gets lonely, not to mention boring when you're a loner.. Sure we talk to each other from time to time but theres nobody to mess around with or cause trouble.. and i suppose something sort of drew me too you. I knew very well you could have seen me as only a intruder but you didn't.. and i liked that, not to mention you are a very attractive brute" I told him with a soft wag of my tail and a smile "What about you love? how come you didn't take off?" i questioned back i hadn't realized i was slightly leaning up against the male as we spoke but oddly enough my body seemed to like it
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 am

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

I nod my head as I listen to Riven, chuckling a bit every time she made a light joke or teased about something. I listened as she explained why she was staying, totally getting the entire concept and understanding why she wasn't afraid. Wow, now I feel like an idiot. Way to go, Kaanarok. I shrug a shoulder when she said there was more to me than an intruder, not even trying to hide my smile. But when she calls me attractive, I laugh. "Why thank you. You're not too bad looking yourself, little lady." I say, rolling over onto my side so that my back was facing her. I twist my head and look up at her with a silly appearance, pawing the air with a small giggle. I take a moment to let her words sink in, finding them all meaningful. "I try not to assume things right away, because I don't know the other wolf and hurting them or scaring them away without hearing what they have to say first is just cruel." I explain, casually, as if it were no big deal. When she asks me a question, I sit back up and wave my tail lazily behind me. "Being in a pack, it's my duty to protect it and keep a close eye on everything. If I had just left you here and reported you to the alpha, for all I know you could've run off into a rampage and caused a hell of a lotta trouble without me." I say, glancing back at her.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hassun, 003 ] [ chenoa, 004 ]

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 am

── HASSUN ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "Ah, there you are, Qrowe." Hassun greeted, nodding his head to the paladin. "Since Brendan took the east, you will go west. If you happen to see Juliette, tell her that she will go south." He told the two males before rising to his paws to take on the north border. "Stay safe out there." He added, giving both the males a soft smile before turning to head to the north border. However, before he left the pack grounds, he spotted Avenue. The Lead Paladin paused for a moment, considering his options, then went over to the omega. "Good morning, Avenue. Would you like to join me on a patrol?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side. He did not think the omega would be busy today. She might as well join him and feel productive. Plus he did not want her to be lounging around where others could pick on her for doing nothing.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ male ] [ six years ] [ snow's dawn - lead paladin ] [ crush: avenue ] [ tags: brendan, qrowe, avenue ]

── CHENOA ──

Chenoa smiled as she listened to the apprentice speak about being a fighter. A giggle escaped her when Kane started to chase his tail before coming over to sit between her legs. "You'll make an excellent fighter, Kane! I can see it now." She spoke, lowering her gaze to peer down at the young apprentice who sat between her legs. "You'll have to train hard and learn that you have to protect those who cannot protect themselves." Like me. She thought after her comment, giving a small shake of her head. She felt so weak, scared, and useless. The fae was terrified of fighting and did not want to witness it happen. She was worried about the conflict between the two packs. There was no one that could train her how to fight. She could not force herself to harm someone. She did not want to be so ruthless.

[ female ] [ three years ] [ winter's wind - omega ] [ crush: sinbad ] [ tags: kane ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:14 am

Riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok
╚═════════

A smalll blush appeared on my face as he complimented me back but with my dark pelt color it hid it quite well, with a soft chuckle i nodded "Well thank you kind sir" i said nearly falling over when he rolled over not expecting it but i caught myself. When he looked back at me with his goofy appearence i laughed the tip of my tail wagging as i playfully nipped at his paw what i saw it wave through the air though when he begins to talk i listen intently nodding in agreement i couldn't help but slightly laugh when he said he would go on a rampage humph, then i guess we're lucky you where here to keep me in check huh?" i said with a playful smile watching as he hauled himself back up "it sounds nice to be in a pack. And alot safer" i said thinking out loud before i looked back over at him one of my ears flopping into my face, i have had that problem for as long as i could remember it can be a real hastle.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:24 am

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

I chuckle a bit and wave my tail behind me, shifting my wait and tucking my legs beneath my body so that I looked like a loaf of bread with a head and tail. "Yeah, lucky it was me than anyone else." I say, wiggling my brows at her playfully before laughing. She brings up being in a pack again, and I nod. "It is. It's like... Somebody's always got your back, and you can sleep soundly at night knowing nothing is going to attack. Also, we learn things so much differently than loners." He mentioned, referring to the training and the skills they work on and such. It's not just every wolf for himself, it's working together. I look over to Riven as her ears flop into her face and laugh again, thumping my tail on the ground. "Wow, that's a look." I tease, nudging her shoulder with my own.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok
╚═════════

I smiled laughing along with him rolling my eyes playfully when he made the gesture with his eyebrows "you're a dork"i laughed before flopping over onto my side facing him smiling at his position
"you look like a talking potato"
she joked with a wag of her tail. When he continued the conversation of the pack i nodded "it sounds grate" i spoke before looking away watching as the sun began to lower but it didn't bother me any i liked being here..with him, I return my gaze to the brute wanting to say something but wasn't sure if it was worth the risk, finally i worked up the courage and looked up at him "i don't remember the last time i felt like this.. happy...safe.. but i do now" i told him before feeling awkward and looking at the ground
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 am

aanarok

I chuckled when she called me a potato, wiggling my tail behind me. "Oh thanks, that's what I'm going for." I responded, shaking my head a bit. Her next words get my attention, and I don't really know how to respond properly to them. "It might not last long, especially since somebody could find out you're here and both you and I could get into serious trouble." I said, sitting up and rapping my tail around my paws. I thought about the consequences,about how I could get into trouble fr interacting with a loner instead of getting rid of her. Also, she could get hurt if someone fond her, and kicked out of the terriotory.

Last bumped by coyotebluff on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 am.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me