Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

”I have no doubt that she will reassure them. And yes….Even if she’s adopted, she is next in line. But of course that’s ways away. Plus I need a little break anyway ha.” she said with a light chuckle and noticed him trying to show off and she rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. The mare felt him settle down next to her and Oriana slowly leaned towards him, allowing herself to be close to the stallion. And what she didn’t realize was just how tired she really was. She wasn’t that old but she isn’t as young as she used to be. Oriana closed her eyes and soon found herself dozing off.

Meanwhile Solaris listened to the two mares before tossing his head and pawing at the ground. “Well we don’t have to leave just yet. We can still explore more and stay for a bit longer. Plus I don’t think it would hurt if we stayed for a little bit longer.” he suggested and glanced at them.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:39 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion let out a small breath. He nodded and said "Yes, yes she will, I for one think she's quite reassuring. Yes, I know, it's a while off since you're not even middle aged yet. Ah yes, breaks are always nice, aren't they?" he asked. He then looked at her as she leaned towards him. He made a happy little sound, and nosed her a bit. He en watched as she dozed off, and placed his head over. He kept his eyes out, watching her and protecting her from anything.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare shook her head as she looked at him. "No, you wouldn't have known him...he was at the same barn I was at. I don't really call him my mate. The humans wanted some baby horses, so they put me and him together. Then Yang came into being, and was born alter. There was...a fire at Cerik's home as well as mine. It was weird, because we were on neighboring properties and there were fires at both barns. I just...find it really odd, like maybe a human caused it."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare turned her attention to the younger mare, and sighed. "Okay, I believe you..." she muttered, and looked to the sky again. I don't like being out alone, at night or in general...I'm glad I had company here," she said to the both of them.

She made a small sound as Solaris said they could stay a bit longer. "I...okay, fine, I guess we can stay a bit longer. Not too long, though, we need to make sure Cerik's and Oriana made it back safe." Not that she'd know they'd decided to stay down by the pond and the willow.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt heard Lumina calling to them. He called back "Yes...auntie," because she sort of was. They weren't related but they were in the same herd. He was using it as a term of respect, like humans of certain cultures did. Not that he'd know that about humans. Shaking his head, he looked to Yama and nodded at him. "It definitely feels wasted...but maybe we'll have time tomorrow. We just need to get together earlier, to play." He then nodded and said "Yes, that's why we stay in herds." He then nodded to Yamina, and began heading back towards Lumina. He hadn't even realized they'd moved away...He'd just been talking, or thought he was, but apparently had been walking without thinking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:30 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She looked at the foals as they were coming to her, she felt a little bit anxious as the sun was getting down and the lead mare and, a few herbs members including Yin's mother were still somewhere. She felt a little unsafe with only four herd members still there. She looked at her daughter "No Yamina, but I think they will come back soon" she responded to her.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin, Lumina
__🐴__
He sighed as he gave his mother a look then turned around to walk her way "I quess we do...and we do the evening now left too, but we can't really do anything when it's dark...I hope we could have that night 'sight like I've heard those cats have...maybe wolves too, I am not sure though, but they can hunt at nighttime...so..hmm" he said thoughtfully.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina
__🐴__
She shook her head "Please Yama, stop talking about wolves I don't like the idea of seeing one in the dark...small cats are fine, they can't hurt us at all..." she said. She flicked her tail as she walked closer to her mother "Hmm so Yang and the gang are not back yet?" she asked her curiously.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She looked at Yang "I understand you don't like to be out there alone at night, but you're not alone there..." she said flicking her white tail "I think Solaris there will burry his head into the sand if he loses one of the mares of the herd" she said playfully. She looked at the pond and then back to Solaris cheerfully "Thank you, I like to be in here a lot...sadly this is not a good place for the herd to stay..." she said to them. She shook her head "I think the lead mare and Cerik are fine...Cerik is a big, strong stallion, not a pony" she said.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He dug the ground on his hoof, flicking his ears as the mare spoke "Oh I see...yeah sorry I have compleattely forgotten that you were pretty new to this herd or so were me...we both come to our own ways here" he said as he shook his mane a little bit. He looked at her back "There is no way the owners of the barn could burn their own houses, I mean they build them...or usually they do, but yeah maybe it was some of those bad humans who like to destroy others' properties" he said. He shook his head "You're fine to be..free...not every tames horse knows how to live out without their human help" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:42 am

I didn't know wolves would attack horses, but apparently they do. Though wolves are scarce in most of America]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion let out a small breath. He nodded and said "Yes, yes she will, I for one think she's quite reassuring. Yes, I know, it's a while off since you're not even middle aged yet. Ah yes, breaks are always nice, aren't they?" he asked. He then looked at her as she leaned towards him. He made a happy little sound, and nosed her a bit. He en watched as she dozed off, and placed his head over. He kept his eyes out, watching her and protecting her from anything.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare shook her head as she looked at him. "it's fine, everyone forgets things from time to time. I'm...fine, we've been out here for at least three months now. The fire happened when Yin was still a baby, either before he was born or like a couple weeks after. Babies can stand straight away, you know. I don't remember exactly when it happened. We've been out here three months of his life, though, if not all four. I like being in a herd, though, and I'm glad we found you all."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare made a small sound as Solaris said they could stay a bit longer. "I...okay, fine, I guess we can stay a bit longer. Not too long, though, we need to make sure Cerik's and Oriana made it back safe." Not that she'd know they'd decided to stay down by the pond and the willow.

She then looked at Magnolia and shook her head. "Even a big strong horse can be taken out by a pack of wolves... or a bear. Maybe those sleep at night, though. I don't know, do wolves and bears sleep at night?" she questioned. She didn't know if these two would know either. Shaking her head, she felt a bit warm as Magnolia spoke playfully. It may only be directed at Solaris for all she knew, but she felt warm. "Well...do you want to go explore up further then, Magnolia?" she asked.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt shuddered a bit at the mention of wolves. "Yeah, please don't talk about wolves... They like to eat horses and deer, though I think they go after deer and moose more often. I don't like them, though...Small cats are fine, definitely, but there's bigger felines called cougars. Those might attack horses too... We also have to watch out for the bears," he said. He then looked around as they spoke about his mom and the other two, and he said "I hope she's okay."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:33 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

She fell asleep before what he said. Oriana didn’t realize just how tired she was. For once, the mare was able to fall asleep with ease. She had been having trouble sleeping and she knew that her daughter was concerned about her wellbeing. Oriana tried to put on a front of acting like she was completely fine. Even though she really wasn’t and she wasn’t sure why or what was causing her to not sleep well at night.

Meanwhile her daughter Isa stood on a hilltop that overlooks the valley. The younger horse felt the light breeze ruffle her forelock and mane. Nostrils flared, the filly pawed at the ground in anticipation of that her mother and the stallion would return. Isa could see that some of the horses were becoming anxious since the lead mare wasn’t back yet. Isa shook out her mane and glanced towards the direction of where she last saw them. Something in her told her that they were fine and that there was nothing to worry about. Shorting at the thought, she tossed her head and lowered her head to graze at the grass.

Though something had seemed to have caught her attention. A smell that she had never experienced before. It was strange and different from what she’s known. Folding her ears back slightly, the mustang filly was left with uneasiness and something wasn’t quite right. And Isa knew that if her mother were here, she would have gone out to check it out while making sure Isa stayed put. But this time, her mother wasn’t around and hardly anyone was around her. Curiosity got the best of her and she half reared before taking off down the hill and into the night. Whatever it was definitely peaked her curiosity.

Solaris folded his ears back only slightly at the other horse’s comment and snorted in response. But it was true in a way. The stallion flicked his tail and glanced at the two mares before stepping forward. ”As long as I’m around, I’ll make sure that nothing happens to you two. I’m sure that not only I but also the lead mare wouldn’t forgive me if something happened. So shall we continue? Stay close and stay alert.” he spoke as he bobbed his head.
Last edited by Seeley on Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:12 pm

f.name golden hour
n.name juniper
age eight years
gender mare

breed cob
height 15'1 hands
coat colour golden palomino that is most golden spring and autumn
eye colour amber
markings hind stockings, front socks, broad blaze.

herd no
rank loner
orientation she believes she belongs to whomever her band stallion is.
crush she believes she belongs to her band stallion
mate she believes she belongs to her band stallion

about her juniper is a sweet little mare with spunk, she has a lot of attitude and sass typical of her breed. juniper is friendly and while she gets along with most horses, she has a stubborn and dominant streak. she doesn't do well following a dominant mare and would rather be on her own than be told what to do. juniper is bold and incredibly brave, standing up to most predators rather than simply backing down as she probably should. juniper at eight years of age, has only had one foal, a stillborn colt whom she birthed at just over three having fallen pregnant at two to a older stallion. sadly due to her age, the foal passed away and she birthed him a few weeks before she should have, this has lead to her preferring to live alone than with a stallion who wants to dote on her 24/7.

juniper is a quick thinker and therefore always gets herself out of situations she wishes not to be in. Juniper is quick on her feet, and with her mind, she is able to think rationally rather than strictly emotionally like other mares tend to do.

despite all of this, juniper is currently seeking a good stallion to have a foal, however she has no intentions of sticking around.

f.name pandoras box // diva's minx
n.name panda // diva
age four years // three weeks
gender mare // filly

breed kiger mustang // kiger mustang x thoroghbred
height 14'3 // mature 16'0
coat colour chestnut tobiano // chestnut tobiano
eye colour brown // blue
markings tobaino markings, 4 white stockings, star and snip // tobaino markings 4 white stockings (3 that go to her tummy/chest. blaze

herd moonsilver herd
rank herd member and foal
orientation heterosexual // heterosexual
crush none // too young
mate none // too young

about them pandora is quite a young mare, but despite this she is very smart. she was bred in the wild however as a yearling she was caught and started her education as a work horse, she lived with very kind people who took their time, they owned a thoroughbred stud and wanted a nice pony for their children, panda as they called her grew to love her humans and the children. she never got to the point of being broken in however as a almost two year old, the children had been put on her back and she walked around with them. panda was very fond of her people, and misses it daily.

when panda turned three, because of her personality, her owners wished her to have a foal to ensure another sweet natured baby. and so, her owners crossed their gorgeous chestnut thoroughbred stallion who also had a heart of gold and amazing personality, over panda.

7 months later, panda was stolen, a gorgeous kiger mustang in foal to one of the countries top thoroughbred stallions? this however did not go to plan, and during an accident panda got loose and ran for it not having a clue where she was. panda spent almost the rest of her pregnancy wondering until she came across her herd a week before birthing.

panda still wears her brown leather halter and a tattered broken rope about 20cm dangling from her halter when she broke the rope in the horse float. for no other reason than she can't get it off and frankly it doesn't bother her.

her foal, diva however as named was not a mirror image of herself. diva is a spontaneous little minx and often gets herself into trouble. even at just three weeks of age, diva certainly challenges panda daily.

f.name lucifer
n.name luci
age eight years
gender stallion

breed kiger mustang x welsh cob
height 15'0
coat colour bay tobiano
eye colour blue
markings two hind socks, broken blaze. while he doesn't look tobiano, every foal he sires will come out patterned.

herd none
rank bachelor
orientation heterosexual
crush none
mate none

about her luci is quite a reserved stallion, he prefers his own company over the company of others. he is a typical stallion, dominant, brave, bold and feirce.
writers block for this character as im unwell
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:50 am

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:39 pm

The blue eyed stallion shook his head back and forth a couple times. He wasn't annoyed, though, and gave her a fond look. He nuzzled at her a couple times, then stopped. He didn't want to actually wake her back up, since he knew she'd been having trouble sleeping. He kept his head over her. He continued to keep watch, feeling quite protective over the mare. However, he knew he'd fall asleep at some point...For now, he watched the area around them while he could.

The brown eyed mare shook her head as she looked at him. "it's fine, everyone forgets things from time to time. I'm...fine, we've been out here for at least three months now. The fire happened when Yin was still a baby, either before he was born or like a couple weeks after. Babies can stand straight away, you know. I don't remember exactly when it happened. We've been out here three months of his life, though, if not all four. I like being in a herd, though, and I'm glad we found you all."

The brown eyed mare looked at Magnolia and shook her head. "Even a big strong horse can be taken out by a pack of wolves... or a bear. Maybe those sleep at night, though. I don't know, do wolves and bears sleep at night?" she questioned. She didn't know if these two would know either. Shaking her head, she felt a bit warm as Magnolia spoke playfully. It may only be directed at Solaris for all she knew, but she felt warm. "Well...do you want to go explore up further then, Magnolia?" she asked.

She then looked to the stallion, as he spoke once more to them both. She nodded as she looked at him, and felt a flutter in her belly. That or something akin to it, something a horse would feel. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She then flicked her tail, and said "Of course you'll keep us safe. You're very brave," she then said, with a giggling nicker. She scolded herself after a moment of silence. Since he said they should stick close, she moved to be very near to him once more.

The blue and brown eyed colt shuddered a bit at the mention of wolves. "Yeah, please don't talk about wolves... They like to eat horses and deer, though I think they go after deer and moose more often. I don't like them, though...Small cats are fine, definitely, but there's bigger felines called cougars. Those might attack horses too... We also have to watch out for the bears," he said. He then looked around as they spoke about his mom and the other two, and he said "I hope she's okay."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:15 pm

f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... content
tags... open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

long ivory mane touched the long green grass that surrounded her lightly dirt stained leg markings, amber coloured eyes surveying her surroundings, keeping an eye on every potential threat. the fox about three hundred meters from where she stood posed no threat. the golden mare lifted her head as she chomped the ample mouthful of grass and watched the small brown animal walking slowly, clearly searching for a meal, it had been a brutal winter, and both the fox and the golden mare was showing evidence of the harsh cold. the fox was clearly worse off, and the mare could tell that without food soon, the poor animal would starve. with a flick of her ivory tail and a twitch of her still fluffy ear, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

there was an odd sound that she recognised clearly as a threat, the gold mare stood tall, ears pricked forwards, mouthful of grass in her mouth no longer being chewed as she watched the big brown animal approach. she munched her mouthful twice and then froze again watching the animal get closer and closer. finishing her mouthful of grass, she blew a loud snort warning the animal. the animal stopped for a moment, grunted took in a breath and continued. the mare flattened her ears against her neck and with both front feet, she jumped forwards slamming her hooves on the ground hard. this seemed to be enough, the large animal stopped and seemed to sigh before grunting one more time and then changed direction and headed towards the creek. while large, the brown bear was clearly young and malnourished itself, so was no real threat to the mare currently.

her eyes watched the bear for a couple of moments as it wondered off towards the creek, and with a gentle huff, the golden mare relaxed lowered her head to continue grazing.

f.name... pandoras box / divas minx
age... four years / three weeks
gender... mare / folly
breed... kiger mustang / kiger mustang x tb
character page... page 5
feeling... calm / mischievous
tags... gladio, sorina
. P . A . N . D . O . R . A . & . D . I . V . A .

panda looked up and watched the chestnut filly canter around their herd causing problems, with a gentle huff the young mare nickered a soft warning to the filly, though it usually never actually worked. diva pranced around occasionally nipping or lunging at the other horses among the herd. when one of the bigger horses of the group caught her eye, she pricked her ears forward, flagged her fluffy multi-coloured tail high up in the air and pranced with high knees towards the clydesdale stallion, trying to appear bigger by putting a bounce in her step with her very long and fine legs. when she grew closer to the stallion she could tell how much bigger he was. although she wasn't that little, her mum was quite small herself, which made her potential height deceiving, her sire was almost eighteen hands, which meant she could grow to be big or small.

diva was a very pretty filly, very tall with long lanky legs, at only three weeks, her back was already inline with her mothers shoulder, which made it look like she was just a quick grower, but who knew how big this lanky filly was going to get.

with her long legs high stepping towards the clydesdale, the filly flattened her ears in a dominant and very bossy way trying to tell the big stallion to move. with her ears pinned back, the filly squealed and reached out to bite the clydesdale stallion on his hip. with a second sharp squeal the filly spun around and kicked out at the stallions legs, while a kick from a filly her size wouldn't do damage, it could certainly hurt him.

panda's head lifted as she watched her filly cause trouble, and with a huff she whinnied another warning, that was yet again ignored and slowly made her way towards the trio.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
breed... kiger mustang x welsh cob
character page... page 5
feeling... bored
tags... open
. L . U . C . I . F . E . R .

blue eyes reflected in the river as he quietly sipped up the water. when he lifted his head, he shook his thick medium length mane and with a sigh the stallion wondered a couple of steps away and started pulling at some short green grass that surrounded the meadow.

with a soft snort at some of the new bugs bothering around his face. his bay coat still shaggy from winter, but he had managed well, he had joined the main herd in the area briefly to get through winter, but a couple of days ago, luci left discreetly. with no interest in remaining there, he preffered to start his own herd. and with a soft snort, luci continued to graze quietly, listening carefully to his surroundings incase any horses, or threats came near.
Last edited by eventer on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:46 pm

[I really like Luci, so have a mare and filly]

Name:
Lilith
Breed:
Arabian Mustang
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Lucifer

Height:
15 hands
Coat:
Reddish colored, brownish mane and tail
Eyes:
Brown
Markings:
Star and snip, socks

herd:
None yet
Loner
mate:
Wants Lucifer
Foals:
Lucille but wants more

Personality:
Fiery little thing but she can be sweet too. She's sensible but fierce. She's sweet and gentle but tough and speaks her mind. She can be wild and loud. However, she can also be withdrawn, and too quiet. She likes to be around others. She can seem cold if she's angered or irritated.
History:
Lilith was born six years ago, and had one other foal. He was taken from her and gelded...Then she never saw him again, so she doesn't like to mention him. She lived in that human place for five years of her life. A year ago, she escaped to the wilds, and started to wander. She met a Morgan that was also wandering, got pregnant, then he vanished. She had Lucille, and has seen Lucifer from afar and quite likes him.

Name:
Lucille
Breed:
Morgan Arabian Mustang
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Open

Height:
Adult height will be 15.2 hands
Coat:
Bay
Eyes:
Brown
Markings:
blaze and three socks plus the darkening of muzzle and legs

herd:
None yet
Loner
mate:
Way too young
Foals:
Way too young

Personality:
Sweet and gentle, playful, happy little thing. She can be wild, loud, stubborn, hard headed. She's been known to play rough and mess around a bit. However, she wants friends, so she tries to tone that down a bit. She's silly, fun loving, happy go lucky. However, she's aloof if irritated, withdrawn, and seems cold if angered.
History:
Not much to tell, since she was only born two months ago. She was born from a wandering Morgan and Lilith, of course. She has only been around this Earth for two months. She was born not as a tamed horse but out in the wilds, so its all she's ever really known.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me