โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:45 am

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn approached the human.

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars smiles, โ€œreally? Thank you!โ€

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma nods, โ€œyep! And you are Amigo, correct?โ€ She asks. She swam in slow circles.

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Nemo huddled in a corner away from the others. He didn't like interactions.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sybil nods, โ€œIโ€™ll try some laterโ€
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:55 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes stood by. He smiled and said "Yes really; do you want to play or something once were done here?"

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She smiled and poked him quick while giving him the meat. She waited a bit, then gave him more as a reward.

Orinn- m- 4 y- Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded and said "Okay. Hopefully that's the meat they bring us for dinner," the golden gazed one said.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:57 pm

Saturn went back to the two

Mars smiles, โ€œHow about hide and seek?" He asks hopeful

Kinoma nods, โ€œyep! And you are Amigo, correct?โ€ She asks. She swam in slow circles.

Sybil nods
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He said "Sure," then looked to Saturn and asked "Do you...want to play too?"

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She opened the gate so they could go back out into the enclosure. She then waited for them to actually go out.

The tan and brown or black Lynx asked "What else could we talk about? Hobbies?" the golden gazed one then asked.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:59 am

Saturn nods, โ€œsureโ€

Mars looks to his father

Sybil nods, โ€œsureโ€. โ€œMy hobbies are sleeping, running around the enclosure, and chasing those pesky birds that come in.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:29 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He said "Okay; who should be the seeker first?"

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She closed the gate once they were back out. She then walked back to the building for the humans.

The tan and brown or black Lynx said "Those are all cool. Mine are napping, playing, and yeah...chasing birds," the golden gazed one said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:36 pm

Saturn chuckles, โ€œok, buddyโ€

Mars lites up. โ€œME!!โ€ He yells.

Sybil nods, โ€œlooks like we have something in commonโ€ he notes.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:08 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He said "Okay; you have to count to three."

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She closed the gate once they were back out. She then walked back to the building for the humans.

The tan and brown or black Lynx said "Yeah." The golden gazed one then smiled.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:10 pm

Saturn goes and hides in a bush

Marsnods, โ€œokayโ€ and closes his eyes. โ€œOneโ€ฆ twoโ€ฆ three! Ready or not here I comeeee!โ€ He says and runs off.

Sybil smiles
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:40 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He ran off and hid behind a tree, in a bush.

The tan and brown or black Lynx said "Do you...want to keep talking? Or play a game or something?" the golden gazed one asked.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me