lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby Wren, » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 am

oooooooooo

ARLO

xxxxxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn88888nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxx

The sun glittered as it reflected through the dusty window glass, casting a partial shadow on the broken tile floor of convenience store. Cans and wrappers were scattered spontaneously along the frames of the aisles, and through those pieces of trash pushed a shiny black nose, sniffing vigorously for the evening's meal. It was apparent that there had been previous ran-sackers with the same aspirations as she, yet her determination was fueled by the all-too-familiar grumbling of her empty stomach.

The scent of something particularly appetizing flooded that same nose and urged her to push through the double black doors that led into the backstock area. The aroma directed her to a cracked open door near the backstock entrance, and upon her ascendance into the room she discovered a metal drawer. Neon lights flashed rapidly inside her brain as if to celebrate that she had found the origin of the scent, and as she gripped her mouth around the rusty handle and pulled, the drawer creaked open and revealed a box of Slim Jims, a bag of potato chips, and an apple- likely the stash of a former employee. She wrapped her pink tongue around her muzzle and dipped it inside the drawer, attempting to open the slim jim box.

xxxxxvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn88888nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxxxxx
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:31 pm

J A S P E R
» male | location: forest | tags: open

Jasper trod slowly along the river, he halted and lowered his narrow head to greet the water. Drinking in the sweet, cold water, he drew up, his yellow eyes searched the clearing. The male loner got up, shook his thick black fur, and pad towards the city.

S E D O N A
» female | location: away from the city | tags: open

The border collie pad along the road, she glanced at it, seeing a few cars crashed together. Sedona whimpered and scampered to the forest, where she knew would be safe.

M A R T H A
» female | location: city | tags: open

The giant dog ran along the train tracks before halting, she shot her muzzle up and sniffed the air bird, car, human, cat, HUMAN
She thought before padding into the woods, in search of the human.

M A B L E
» female | location: city | tags: Mishka

The shetland sheepdog pad alongside her friend ''Hey, Mishka.'' she cooed ''Why do you think our owners left us?'' she pawed at a stick

M I S H K A
» female | location: city | tags: open

Mishka looked cooly at Mable ''Well, Mable, I don't exactly know.'' she sighed ''I remember them packing in the car then driving away, they seemed like they were panicking.''

M I C K E Y
» male | location: forest | tags: open

Mickey sniffed a bush carefully, then jumped back as he heard a snake hiss. The snake came out of the bush and coiled itself in a ball, Mickey yelped in terror and ran as fast as he could, before he hit a tree. ''Ouch!!'' he yowled
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wren, » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:43 pm

oooooooooo

ARLO

The processed aftertaste of artificial cheese was nothing compared to wild game, but it’s taste was tolerable when her belly was filled by it. A satisfied sigh escaped her lips as her chest rose and collapsed, and with an orange stained muzzle she departed from the office, pushed back through the doors and descended from the building onto the barren street where the sun was beginning to set. Arlo gazed at the clouds that illuminated the sky by bouncing the sinking sun’s reflection, scanning the area for threats or anything unusual before trotting quickly down the street and passing multiple street blocks. The forest ahead teased her with its waving branches as the wind serenaded their branches into a whimsical dance. The terrain changed from sidewalk to fresh grass and twigs as she began the small journey into the depths of the forest, untrusting the city in the night.

Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Dash
Male/5 moons/Loner/Ally/Crush:Open/Tagged:Silver

Dash walked around sniffing the air for food as he ran ahead of his sister. He took a deep breath befor he ran at a bin knocking it over and pulling out a large piece of steak."Silver food!" Dash quickly tore his food in half and dropped it in front on his sister as he began to eat his piece.

Silver
Female/5 moons/Ally/Crush:Open/Tagged:Dash

Silver walked next to her brother until he randomly charged ahead of her."H-h-hey." Silver stuttered as she quickly ran after Dash feeling sick once they stopped."T-thanks." Silver crouched down and slowly began to eat it the best that she can as the poison didnt let her but she fought and began to eat.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:40 pm

June

June walked through the city streets his stomach complaining loudly. "I should have been quicker to find food, all the open dumpsters are picked clean" he murmered to himself. He could smell other dogs around, heard some yelps from another, and then the aroma of chicken filled his nose. "Full steam ahead, where there's food theirs others." He paused then continued on. A small arguement in his head said to beware other dogs, he was of course no fighter. "Better to be caught by dogs than humans" and he howled to see if anyone would respond.
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:47 am

B e a r
Male
German Shepherd
Tags: Open

Bear had hit the jackpot. He had his nose buried in a trash bag, and was hauling tasty treats out. He had a scrap of steak, some bones with chicken still on them, and surprisingly, a dog treat that his humans used to give him. The stash didn't seem like much, but it was enough to fill any dogs stomach in these hard times. Bear hadn't been extremely close to his owners. All they did was feed him, and take him on walks. They never really played with him. The shepherd shrugged the thought off, instead stuffing his face with the prizes he found. He almost leapt out of his skin when he heard a nearby dog howl. Oh God, shut up! You're gonna attract all the bears over here... Bear thought, grumbling a few curses under his breath. He quickly finished his food, grateful for the meal, and picked up one of the bones. This'll let me have some enjoyment for a while. The dog told himself. Bear trotted quickly out of the alley, looking both ways before crossing. He spotted a dog down the street, most likely the one who howled, and ran as fast as he could. He didn't want them to see him.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:31 am

Dash
Male/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Dash quickly finished his food."That felt good." Dash thought as he saw his sister not looking well."Silver you okay?" Dash was worried for his sister."Look you'll be okay." Dash heard a voice."Someone here great!" Dash began to yell."SOMEBODY MY SISTER NEEDS HELP SO PLEASE COME!" Dash yelled as loud as he can to hopefully get their attentions.

Silver
Female/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Silver ate the food but her body instantly rejected it."Come on just eat it." Silver thought as he ears folded."D-dash i feel...." Silver quickly fell asleep.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 am

June

He heard and saw both at once. A dog running away from him and a voice calling for help. He took a couple bounds towards the fleeing one, then switched course and trotted towards two younger pups, one who was whining and another down.
"What happened?! Why's she down?" He sniffed, she smelled... different from other dogs he had passed. A sour scent mixed with her own. "Is she sick?"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:01 am

Dash
Male/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:June

Dash soon heard a dog walk to him."I-i dont know she just clasped after she ate and the food wasn't bad or rotting." Dash said as he looked at the dog with shiny eyes, after a second Dash sniffed Silvers mouth."She smells like shes poisoned." Dash said to the other dog hoping they able to help with anything.

Silver
Female/5 moons/loner/Crush:Open/Tagged:Dash,June

Silver heard some voices but she want able to move."Come on." Silver managed to make a whimper sound before not being able to do anything again.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 am

June

"Well I'm no vet, so I'm not sure how to help her, but maybe the old habit of eating grass might be easier for her to stomach than heavier foods." He sniffed around her. "We've gotta find someone who knows the poison, someone who's encountered it before"
He looked at Dash,"can she walk?"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me