No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags:Morrigan and Banshee
Seraphina cantered up the crest of the hill before stopping she did a little hop and she stretched her neck out into the wind widening her nostrils to take in everything at once. She looked around swishing her tail at the flies that landed on her chestnut coat and just breathed enjoying the nature around her. Seraphina loved wandering around fields and not having to wear a saddle and bridle although at times she did feel a bit lonely she hadn't really found many horses and a lot of them had been rude to her but she still kept her positive attitude. She trotted down the hill wandering this way and that way looking at anything that caught her eye or just random smells that seemed important to her. As she neared the bottom of the hill she saw two horses one a palomino filly and the other a bay roan mare she nickered to them pricking her ears.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Mon May 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Content, curious | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin watched Juliette, his ears flicking in amusement as she bounced around with endless energy. He almost wanted to join her, but he wanted to impress Nadine; prancing around like a young colt wouldn't quite do the trick, he didn't think. He swished his tail and turned most of his attention back to the mare.

He took her touch and gentle actions as permission to get closer, nickering softly and reaching his head over to her withers. He started to groom her carefully, using his teeth to rub at the beginnings of her mane. He wasn't particularly hungry, so this was a good alternate excuse for building a bond with his new friend. He couldn't stop thinking about how heavy her scent was in the air, and the primal urges he was feeling in response. His life had admittedly been a bit sheltered and lonely, so a lot of this was pretty new to the young stallion. His tail swished again, spreading his own scent a little bit.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Mon May 07, 2018 12:59 pm

•Hasani•

~ mare | 4 years | chestnut arabian | herd; looking | heat stage; 2 | tagged; open ~

Hasani stood in a meadow, tall lush grass surrounding her, and tall trees at the edge of the clearing, her head held high. Swishing her tail to get rid of the pesky flies that had landed on her, the arabian mare trotted forwards, a simple glance around her putting her at ease. She had no real purpose in mind at the moment, except to stay alive and, hopefully, eventually find a stallion. With a soft snort and toss of her head, she dipped her head to graze at the tall green grass, though her ears were pricked and alert for anything - or anyone - who might startle her.

•Aithra•

~ mare | 9 years | black tobiano/american paint horse | herd; looking | heat stage; 3 | tagged; open ~

As the sun warmed her back, Aithra stood in a relaxed position, one of her back legs cocked lazily against the ground. Her nostrils flaring briefly as she took in a breath of the crisp, cool air that swept her mane back, in a similar way to the green grass that was rippling like the water in the stream that she was mere steps away from. Other then the sounds of birds chirping, and the steady trickle of water over the pebbles in the stream, it was fairly quiet, something she was glad for. The paint mare wasn't exactly keen on being in danger anytime soon - she was doing her best to avoid any predators she may have encountered. Luckily, the only notable thing she scented at the moment was of another horse - or horses - for she could not exactly tell where, or how many, as it seemed staler, perhaps a few days old. If she was lucky, she would find a more knowledgeable stallion eventually, one who knew what he was doing. She wasn't fond of the idea of a younger, more arrogant stallion with a case of the big head - she had met several of the likes before and she had been quick to take her leave. Her head drooping wearily, she hesitantly closed her eyes, figuring it wouldn't hurt to lower her guard for a little while.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 07, 2018 1:40 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
─────────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: None
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Content
Tags: Juliette & Odin
The sudden grooming from the black and white Leopard Appaloosa stallion was welcomed by Nadine- even to the point where she had stopped her grazing and arched her neck at the action. Without rolling around some spots were merely impossible to reach and that was one of them. The mare let out soft nickers of approval before the sharp kick in her flank and she let out a squeal- turning away from Odin to nip at Juliette's flank. It was only now, out of her trance like mindset that she came to her senses. She let out a disgruntled neigh- trotting away from Odin a few paces.

She wasn't far enough away to indicate she was deserting the stallion but Nadine needed to clear her mind and reign herself in. She only just met this Stallion. Yes he was sweet so far and charming but could he withstand a challenge from another stallion or even protect a herd from predators? She calmed after a short while- she held her tail still, instead letting her muscles twitch to relieve herself of the insects.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week | Dam: Nadine | Sire: Unknown
Herd: None | Feeling: Docile
Tags: Nadine & Odin
Juliette eventually grew bored of the mindless nibbling on the grass and pranced around a few more times- letting out a little buck that mistakenly landed right into Nadine's flank. Before Juliette could scramble away she felt a sharp nip to her flank and the little foal let out a surprised squeal. She bolted away for a few moments before rounding back towards Nadine, she stood quietly, no more horseplay for now.

She couldn't help pawing at the grass boredly, letting out snorts of discontentment. She eyed Odin playfully but eventually the little foal grew confused as she realized the sudden space between the stallion and her mum. She was still only a week old and had no concept of herd dynamics. So the little foal trotted towards Odin, striking out at the grass playfully before reaching out to nip at his shoulder.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Stallion | Foal: None | Mares: None
Feeling: Patient & Intrigued
Tags: Emma & Bellanova
Butch watched the gorgeous mare's movements carefully. He held a kind and patient look about him- he didn't believe in the harsh ways of some stallions. Instead he was nearly about to back off- not completely but enough to let the mare's nerves ease. However he was caught off guard by the little foal and he let out yet another gentle nicker. Butch had no desire to harm the little one- she was a calm filly it seemed, playful but not overbearing.

He snorted playfully when she tried to nip at his forelock and then again at his mane but raised his head, cocking it slightly to the left when she fell. He turned away from Bellanova for a moment- pressing his muzzle against Emma's flank and nudging her upright again. He kept his head low- at her height and shook his head for a few moments, letting his shaggy and messy forelock sweep to and fro against his forehead. He let out another playful snort and against used his massive muzzle to push her towards the mare gently. He took a few steps away- it was clear he was giving them some form of space but that he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !
Mare | Foal: None | Stallion: None
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Curious
Tags: Titanic
Nanna eventually woke, her muscles along her back and shoulders began to twitch viciously under her skin and she let out an annoyed snort. The massive mare hauled herself upwards with a grunt, followed by a groan. The Noriker mare shook herself out- dust and various pieces of grass coming off her in a cloud. Her ears perked at the distinct scent of a stallion on the horizon and her ears perked forwards. She let out a whinny and began to trot forward curiously.

Often times Nanna seemed to be off putting to some stallions due to her height and build. Perhaps it was time she did the looking this time around? She approached slowly- slowing her trot to a jog of sorts and letting out another call to the silhouette of the stallion before her.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !
Heat Stage: 2 | Feeling: Calm yet Guarded
Tags: Artemis & Zinova
Viveka watched the interaction quietly. While being easy to startle sometimes she was easy going once formalities were made. She reached down- still keeping her gaze on Zinova and looking between the to before ripping up some grass and letting her tail swish against her hocks. She let out another gentle nicker before pulling her head up from the thick grasses under her hooves. She was relaxed in a sense but she still had her guard up- not towards the new mare but in general.

She smelled the new mare quietly- she was a bit more advanced in her heat cycle than herself or Zinova. Surely the smell from this little patchwork herd of mares would start to grow. She wasn't sure how her two companions felt about stallions but Viveka felt mixed about them. She wanted them to respect her and not be pushy- though sometimes that was rare. Her black pelt twitched away from the touch of an insect and she sighed, the heat was overbearing.

xxxxxxxx( ) ─ REYA ! !
Mare | Foal: Expecting | Stallion: None
Herd: None | Feeling: Alert | Status: Pregnant 3rd tri.
Tags: Zeus (illuded to)
Freya grazed quietly- she preferred to stay tucked back and out of the vast meadows. Not only was the sun over-bearing out on those stark lands but more stallions tended to roam the grazing lands, they could cover more ground and get to more mares who were of breeding status. She didn't fancy to be a mare out in the open- not while she was still expecting her foal. The mare nibbled on the grass quietly- enjoying the patches of shade that the leaves from the trees that towered above her provided. Her sides were round and her belly hung low against her more lean and lithe figure.

Freya lifted her head and her nostrils quivered as the scent of a stallion carried on the wind. She could tell just by the scent that the stallion in question was young- inexperienced. She normally wouldn't have cared but sometimes inexperienced stallions were more aggressive, cocky even. So the mare finished her last mouthful of the grass and began to retreat into the grasslands, her tail flagged behind her as she trotted.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Mon May 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Confused, curious | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

In the sudden commotion, the stallion reared up just slightly on his hind legs, his front hooves hardly leaving the ground as he squealed and tossed his head. He snorted as he turned, ears swiveled back and tail swishing as his mind processed what had happened. The mare seemed to be playing hard to get.

Odin blew air through his nose in a slight snort, looking at Nadine but staying where he was. He didn't want to chase her off by being too forward, but he also didn't want to come off as a pushover. He watched warily as the foal approached him, seemingly oblivious to the slight tension in the air between the stallion and the mare. He stole a glance at Nadine, but flicked most of his attention to Juliette. He let out a soft squeal at her when she nipped him, pawing slightly at the ground in a display of playfulness, neck arched as he nipped gently at the air near her.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 2

Postby eventer » Mon May 07, 2018 10:25 pm

HOENIX
    stallion fourteen years 17"1hh/irish sport horse tags; aithra
    mares none

at fourteen years young, this dapple grey irish sport horse stallion standing at almost exactly 17"1 hands, stood perfectly square on a small hill surveying his surroundings, debating the worth of stealing a mare or three from some stallions forming their groups, or simply to go after the younger ones. he glanced back to where he'd just left the bachelor band he'd stayed with through the last month of winter after losing his herd to the bitter snow, and watched as the young palomino stallion he learnt was named joker wonder off in the opposite direction. he was quite respectful in his own way but at the same time the palomino was a cocky little brat who didn't know how to back off which often got him into a lot of trouble with himself and the oldest of the lot, a bay tabino stallion who was a minimum of fifteen years, phoenix saw him older however. with only a few years apart, he was surprised the knowledge difference between the two, and came to respect the older male in the short time they'd been together, he had been there but a few days longer, for similar reasons to himself, and was defiantly going to miss his company, however, it was spring, and now, he was but a rival to him, phoenix could not treat him any other way.

with his attention back ahead of him, he spotted a stunning looking mare, a black and white tabino mare she seemed alert for some time before simply dropping it, he raised his brow and looked around as if she had relaxed because her companion had returned, but alas no one came. and so he took charge and began his approach, he let out a soft nicker and looked over to see the palomino stallion from before trotting up, ears pinned back, phoenix let out a quicker warning nicker to the mare and he picked up a steady but energetic trot to the mare. as he grew closer, the youngster seemed to back off, and when phoenix put himself - while a distance from the mare to avoid being attacked - between the mare and joker, he snorted loudly and half reared in warning. the palomino grunted but obliged and turned and trotted off, leaving phoenix, to turn and greet his new companion and hopefully new mare. he softly nickered to her and took a few steps towards her before standing square once more, cocking a hind leg to show he was in no mood to snake, harass or be rude, instead he stood at a distance and allowed the mare to close the gap if she wished. meanwhile, he started the conversation the way any other would. "hello lass, my name is pheonix, who might the lovely lady be?"

MP
    stallion sixteen years 16"0/mustang x french anglo tags; aine
    mares none

imp watched as the small group of stallions slowly began to disband, a few of the younger ones stayed beside him, and he'd allow them to until he found a mare, of the four of them, the oldest was three, the rest were yearlings and two year olds seperated from their dams, or chased out by stallions who were not of the same blood. it made sense, imp would not allow a cold that was not his blood to remain in his herd longer than it's twelfth month of life. he pinned his ears as the youngest of the lot, an nine month old colt, only just weaned got to close, the stallion pinned his ears and nipped at the youngster and began to wonder off, watching his companion, a slightly younger grey stallion wonder off, he'd already found a mare, and strangely enough, imp left it alone deciding to find his own mares. four youngsters trailing behind him, occasionally trying to get imp to run, or play or something other than walk. but imp showed no interest and when they continued to beg, imp sent a nasty bite to the oldest one which forced the other three to back off and sulk into a walk.

it really wasn't until he spotted a mare that the youngsters wondered away from him, clearly knowing what would happen if they remained, ears flicking he turned his attention back to the grey mare a head and let out a soft whinny to her, she was much younger than her, about a decade younger, which meant she should be fertile for years to come, of course he'd out live her, and wouldn't be able to see her grow up to his age, but until then, a mare was still a mare. he pricked his ears and softly rumbled an even kinder nicker, as he waited her reaction.

OKER
    stallion five years 16"2/andalusion x english thoroughbred x mustang tags; open
    mares none

the golden stallion had left moments before the older wiser dapple grey stallion, and when joker found a mare, he made no hesitation until he saw that he was not the only one who spotted her, he groaned and slowed until he stopped when the older stallion put himself between joker and the mare, he looked around to the mare for a moment then to the grey and pinned his ears before snorting and trotting off to find easier prey.

YBIL
    mare sixteen years 15"3/australian brumby x english thoroughbred lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

the mare ripped at the grass aggressively, her heart racing from the stallion she'd just left, a cruel but older stallion he'd been, only able to get away as he'd been a tad distracted, however, he caught ont, and ran after her for a while, but seven mares were more important than one who clearly didn't want to be there.

she'd gone into her final stage of heat in the last few hours and her body wanted to return to her stallion her mind said otherwise, so she distracted herself with feeding. her body dripped from sweat making her thin coat glue down to her skin. she stood grazing for about ten minutes, before looking for water, she found herself grateful when the source she found was a lake, and she instantly waded in until she was about shoulder deep and she started to drink long gulps until she felt her thirst quenched. before leaving the lake she began to splash around, bringing her front leg up and down out of the water causing the glistening water to fall over her coat and wash of the sweat, you could see the oil from her body glide across the water until it was barley noticeable, but still the mare splashed around until she was completely drenched and she made her way across the lake, no where deep enough to swim, which made it easier for her, not having to tire out from a swim she pulled up on the other side and pulled at the grass flicking her tail gently spreading her strong heat scent, almost deliberately.

THENA
    mare fourteen years 116"3/arabian warmblood lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

text

RTEMIS
    mare two years mature 17"1/ knabstrupper warmblood lone mare tags; zinova, viveka
    stallion none

the young spotted mare danced to the side and half reared striking her forelegs when she was scolded, just like any other foal who gets scolded would react when their mother scolds them. she pinned her ears and snorted and looked back to her and pricked her ears. with a soft nicker almost of apology, she looked to the younger of the two and pricked her ears forwards, flicking her tail and stepping forwards, tilting her head away from the older mare to avoid being scolded again. she nickered gently and slowed to a stop and pushed her head out towards the mare, pricking her ears again she nickered again and wobbled her upper lip against the other mares cheek trying to get her attention.

HEA / AIA
    mare seventeen years 16"3/australian thoroughbred x mustang lone mare tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none
    filly one week mature 17"1/dams breeding x swedish warmblood lone filly tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none

rhea watched the stallion calmly as he suddenly broke into a gallop, she pinned her ears as the mare got to close to her in her attempt to get away or play 'hard to get' or whatever the foolish brat was doing but she spun carefully around maia and double barreled in the mares hip general direction. a low squeal erupting from her body. and again but far more aggressive when the stallion barrelled past her, while not interested in her clearly, he was too close to her flly and she hunted him down a few strides nipping his rump and backing off when she grew but 10 meters from her filly, watching him as she returned to her filly, ears pricked back, most of her focus on the stallion and his mare he was trying to gain, meanwhile she kept her filly at her shoulder, nipping her whenever she moved. her ears flicked momentarily, and she watched as the mare ahead slowed down and halted she ears pinned back she looked around but didn't move, if she turned she was more vulnerable, to being snaked, but if she stood her ground he'd be less likely to just run up her rump and try to claim her. he'd also already experienced how she'd react with him too close so perhaps if he came back he'd know not to be so hasty about it.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Tue May 08, 2018 2:48 am

╔════════════╗
☼ 𝘼𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 ☼

:: Stallion ::
:: Anglo-Arab ::
:: 10 Years ::
:: Coverings: 0 ::
:: Mares: None ::

Tags: Beira,
Rhea (mentions)

╚════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Aelius' plan seemed to be working. He had quickly gained ground on the mare and it appears that the mare had realized she wasn't going to be outrunning this stud today and was starting to slow down. Apparently, the two got too close to the bay mare and foal as he could hear the mare squeal and see her chasing after him for a few lengths before falling back to her foal. Besides an ear flicking in her direction Aelius paid no mind to the irate mare.
When he had enough room, Aelius cut in front of the spotted mare he had been chasing and started to slow down himself. The spotted horse seemed to no longer be trying to run and Aelius decided it was time to get flashy and show this mare just how healthy and how much of a good breeding partner and protector her would be. Flagging his tail and bowing his neck, he turned back towards the mare in a wide circle, Aelius made sure to try and show off as much of himself as he could. Well-developed muscles rippled underneath a very glossy golden coat. He wrung his head and tossed his mane to show it's length and beauty to the mare. A nice, healthy mane is always impressive, right?
He watched as the mare slid to a stop on her hocks and flicked an ear back for a brief second. He had never seen a horse stop like she had, it was pretty weird, he wondered if it hurt. He slowed to an energetic floating trot, stretching his neck down and out and then lifting it back up high in the air, chin tucked close to his chest. He nickered softly to the mare every few seconds as he approached. Bouncing to a stop, he stood at an angle to the mare, her nose pointed at his elbow. He swished his tail a little, posturing himself for a brief second so she could take him in up close and then curved his neck to sniff the mare's nose in an introduction. Her heat scent flooded his nose once more, making Aelius excited and itching to deal with it to the point where he just couldn't hold back for another minute without at least trying. Aelius knew his next few actions could very likely not pan out in his favor, but he was going to try regardless.
Taking a couple steps forward, Aelius hovered his nose around the mare's rump, curling his upper lip. Flicking his ears forward, he hurriedly surveyed the lands for other horses. The plains were mostly quiet, but he noticed the mare and foal pair he had passed by earlier not too far away, the mare still looking a bit grumpy. Perhaps they'll still be there for him to pick up once he's done with Ms. Spots. He nibbled gently at the base of the mare's tail, keeping an eye and ear on her head while the other ear swiveled all around listening for potential danger or other nuisance stallions who may try to stop his fun.

╔════════════╗
❀ 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼 ❀

:: Mare ::
:: Appaloosa ::
:: 6 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 1 ::

Tags: Margo

╚════════════╝x
x
x
x
x
x
Bliss waited nervously on top of that hill for the creature to respond. She really hoped it was a horse she saw and not a predator. A predator would probably be bad for her. For a moment, the figure did not respond, but she could see it moving. She pulled her ears back, tucking her tail and glancing around nervously. Then a few more seconds later, a whinny reached her ears. Bliss instantly perked up, lifting her tail slightly and taking on an alert stance. The horse came galloping over to her and Bliss being desperate herself for contact with another equid, started to carefully pick her way down the hill to meet partway with the horse. She didn't care if it was a mare, a stallion, or gelding, she just wanted to stop being a lone.
Paying more attention to the footing than the progress the other horse was making, Bliss came within inches of stumbling into the large draft mare. She reeled back a few feet in surprise and then paused as she took in the giant mare. Bliss had never seen a mare so big and powerful. She had seen taller horses, but certainly never a horse so thick and muscular. All the horses Bliss had ever met had about the same body type as herself.
Being this close, Bliss knew it was a mare, her heat scent was nearly overwhelming. Bliss hoped the fact wouldn't make the other mare grouchy. Carefully leaning forward, Bliss lightly bumped her nose against the draft mare's to exchange scents. Bliss always considered herself to be normal sized, it a bit on the short side. Being next to this mare though made Bliss feel like she was a foal all over again. This mare seemed alright thus far, but she wasn't totally sure. She gave a playful toss of the head and flagged her tail, inviting the mare to play if she so wished.

╔═════════════╗
☠ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪 ☠

:: Mare ::
:: Arabian ::
:: 9 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 4 ::

Tags: Bullet

╚═════════════╝
x
x
x
x
Khaalida had noticed the bay stallion long before he saw her. She watched silently as the stallion approached the pond. She didn't quite want to alert him of her presence yet, instead choosing to examine the stallion for signs of weakness. Age could be hard to tell on a horse, but judging by the amount of muscle he has, the proportions of his body, and his fluid movements, she could tell he was neither a young stud or a very old stallion. He had no signs of injury, both new or old, and his coat looked healthy enough.
When the stallion finally noticed her Khaalida, still, kept quiet and simply stared at him as he approached. He stopped and Khaalida arched and extended her neck out towards the stallion, ears pricked and eyes bright in curiosity. He was tall, much taller than himself and of a warmblood breed not often seen out here. Khaalida doesn't even think she's seen any such warmbloods out here her whole life. Most horses were mustangs or grade horses. Sometimes she would see the occasional purebred, but they were usually backyard quality Quarter Horses. No, she had only seen the tall, refined warmbloods bred for jumping in her old life.
Exhaling deeply, she turned away and put her head down to graze, taking a few small steps forward, choosing to purposefully ignore the stallion for now. While Khaalida was deep in her heat, and yes, would like it gone sooner rather than later, the day was still young, she had time. And if the stallion wants her now, if he wants respect from her and for her to pay attention to him, he'll have to earn it and court her. Khaalida wasn't being rude, not in her mind. She kept her body language relaxed, ears turning to listen to a sound or otherwise kept to the sides, eyes soft, and her tail slightly lifted, shooing away the flies when they'd land on her.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue May 08, 2018 4:49 am

\
( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: None
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Amused
Tags: Juliette & Odin
Nadine used her lip to sift through the harder and thicker stalks of grass before she landed upon fresh shoots. She let out a snort and ripped them up with several short, well aimed movements of her mouth. Her ears flicked about though she still held one backwards, facing Odin and Juliette. Nadine lifted her head and watched the two. She munched on her meal quietly, ears flicked forwards as she did so. Finally the mare let out a neigh and trotted back towards the pair.

She reached out her head- letting the top of her nose touch the stallion's neck before she give a gentle nibble to the top of his withers. She was making an effort to apologize, thus far she had liked this Stallion's company. The previous stallion she was under was for short, an idiot. Then again Nadine was foolish too, letting herself be covered by her former stallion but she was keen not to make the same mistake twice. Eventually the mare stopped her gentle preening of Odin and returned to grazing beside the spotted stallion and her youngster.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Filly - 1 week | Dam: Nadine | Sire: Unknown
Herd: None | Feeling: Excited
Tags: Nadine & Odin
Juliette's entire mood seemed to change at his actions and the little filly mimicked him- prancing around him for a few sparse moments moments before she appeared again infront of him. Juliette let out a playful whinny, it seemed to echo all around them but she didn't pay any mind to it. Instead the youngster reared upwards. At this stance she was just barely able to reach the lower half of Odin's face.

The little filly pressed her face against Odin's before seeming to bounce again, rearing up again and letting her front hooves flail about. She stilled though as her mother neared and if a horse could frown, she would be. Would Odin no longer want to play now? She snorted- shaking her head and tucking her chin to her chest in quite a confusing display. She pranced now around the pair, her tail flagging behind her as she strutted.

xxxxxxxx( ) ─ REYA ! !
Mare | Foal: Expecting | Stallion: None
Herd: None | Feeling: Alert | Status: Pregnant 3rd tri.
Tags: Bliss
Now no longer smelling the scent of the stallion Freya slowed, her sides heaved as her lungs took in massive breaths of air. She slowed to a walk, starting her descent up a hill so she could get a better view of her surroundings. She could almost taste the pheremones on the air of stallions courting mares and the mare's estrus. It almost made her queasy but she let out a sharp whinny into the air, calling out to anyone who cared to listen.

The mare's silver black dapple coat was littered with scars, some fresh from the previous cruel stallion she was subjected to. He was a cruel horse and behaved even worse to mares. Freya's drive to be a dominate mare had landed her several swift bites and kicks from the stallion and she only just recently mustered the courage to be free of him and leave. However her ears perked when she saw the silhouette of another horse (Bliss) just in a small valley below the hill and she let out another neigh. However this vocalization was more of a call, Freya wanted to meet this new horse but wasn't keen to try and traverse down the hill at the moment.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !
Heat Stage: 2 | Feeling: Watchful, Relaxed.
Tags: Artemis & Zinova
Viveka approached the new mare and simply rested her head on Artemis's withers. It was a subtle sign of affection from her, she didn't want to scare the youngster off. Viveka touched her upper lip to the mare's shoulder where she had nipped her, letting her lip wobble and move around as if searching for a specific piece of grass. In truth she wanted to make sure she hadn't somehow harmed the new mare with her action. Once satisfied the mare returned to grazing- letting her ear fall back so she could listen to Artemis and Zinova attentively.

Though her head shot upwards at a distant neigh and she kept quiet, lashing her tail to her flank which stung but did a successful job at making the flies flee. Instead of replying Viveka opted to merely return to her grazing- letting her hind leg cock in a relaxed manner.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Stallion | Foal: None | Mares: None
Feeling: Patient & Intrigued
Tags: Emma & Bellanova
Butch watched the gorgeous mare's movements carefully. He held a kind and patient look about him- he didn't believe in the harsh ways of some stallions. Instead he was nearly about to back off- not completely but enough to let the mare's nerves ease. However he was caught off guard by the little foal and he let out yet another gentle nicker. Butch had no desire to harm the little one- she was a calm filly it seemed, playful but not overbearing.

He snorted playfully when she tried to nip at his forelock and then again at his mane but raised his head, cocking it slightly to the left when she fell. He turned away from Bellanova for a moment- pressing his muzzle against Emma's flank and nudging her upright again. He kept his head low- at her height and shook his head for a few moments, letting his shaggy and messy forelock sweep to and fro against his forehead. He let out another playful snort and against used his massive muzzle to push her towards the mare gently. He took a few steps away- it was clear he was giving them some form of space but that he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Curious
Tags: Titanic
Nanna eventually woke, her muscles along her back and shoulders began to twitch viciously under her skin and she let out an annoyed snort. The massive mare hauled herself upwards with a grunt, followed by a groan. The Noriker mare shook herself out- dust and various pieces of grass coming off her in a cloud. Her ears perked at the distinct scent of a stallion on the horizon and her ears perked forwards. She let out a whinny and began to trot forward curiously.

Often times Nanna seemed to be off putting to some stallions due to her height and build. Perhaps it was time she did the looking this time around? She approached slowly- slowing her trot to a jog of sorts and letting out another call to the silhouette of the stallion before her.
Last edited by na'vi. on Wed May 09, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue May 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Content, playful | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin watched Juliette with amusement, her movements copying his own and making her look very stallion-like. He nipped lightly at her mane and tossed his head, rearing up a little on his own back hooves and striking out at the air in an effort to show off. He pawed at the ground in front of him, neck arched and tail swishing.

He paused in his own silliness when his attention snapped back to Nadine, grateful that she decided to come back over after all. He neighed to her in response and nickered as she neared them. The stallion let her groom him, rubbing his own face against her shoulder affectionately. His ears pricked forward as she went back to grazing, and he lowered his head to rip up a couple patches of the green goodness himself. He lifted his head and turned it to watch the foal, reaching out to bump her rump with the end of his muzzle as she pranced by.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue May 08, 2018 7:17 pm

zeus
stallion 3 years brumby x mustang mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: freya (mention), open

zeus threw up his head, his nostrils flaring, as he scented a mare. she didn't smell like she was in heat, but he was too far away to know for sure. he began trotting towards the scent, but clearly the mare, too, was moving away as the strength of her scent did not become much stronger. the palomino stallion reached a point where the scent was strongest and spread over a small area. She must have stopped here for a while. zeus sniffed around the area for a bit, coming to the conclusion that the mare he'd been tracking was not, in fact, in heat. welp, nevermind then. he turned around and headed towards the nearby plains, hoping to catch a mare or two there.

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet breathed in the mare's scent. it was laced with the smell of her heat and, although he was far from a young stallion, it did make him feel foolish enough to think of trying covering her then and there. however, his hopes were dashed as the pretty grey turned away from him. bullet let out a surprised, indignant snort. he nickered to her again, this time pawing the ground in an effort to look more attractive to the mare. the bay stallion stopped after a little while, nickering to the arabian again. surely he didn't have to do anything else, right?

farasha
mare 10 years anglo arabian stallion: open heat: stage 3 foals: n/a tags: n/a

still searching for another image - it's legit impossible XD

ricochet
mare 7 years mustang stallion: open heat: stage 2 foals: n/a tags: open

ricochet grazed in the meadow, her tail swishing every now and then to ward off the pestering flies. she lifted her head to look around, grass sticking out of her mouth as she munched. she'd been born wild and she was used to traveling alone, as she had a sort of 'lone wolf' nature, but it had been days since she'd seen a sign of any horses. all the droppings and tracks she had come across were stale, days sometimes weeks old. ricochet was reluctant to join a herd permanently, but she had recently begun to notice her loneliness more than usual. maybe a traveling companion wouldn't be such a bad idea? the grullo mare shook her head and snorted, dismissing the idea. if she were to have a companion, they'd both be captured by a stallion, so she may as well just join a herd with a nice stallion instead. ricochet dropped her head to take another mouthful of grass, munching thoughtfully.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me