➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby ,rain » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 pm

{ Alright. Morning entered the camp for the first time seeking help. Has anyone acknowledged her?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:44 pm

River

{Location: One of the Pack Den's} Tags: Pack} Crush: None} {Female} {Previously Blu}

She watched them reunite with a sigh she sat down. Glad to be out of the wind but the wind was tolorable. Her time on the mountain had proved Harsher than she would have thought. Her brother had said before she left that she had looked older than when she had came. She doubted that but clung to that thought. She stretched her back leg with a swift standing motion and a yawn before sitting back down again looking over at her old friend and his love. She smiled glad he was happy. She thought of her brother with his family. Their pups were so cute she cooed in her head a smile still over her muzzle.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:07 pm

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard spun around, gently giving him a hug. " I'm alright, the real question is are you ok...?" She said with concern, you could clearly see the worry in her eyes. Her eyes landed on his shoulder, which looked dislocated. She just wagged her tail, happy he was back.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares looked in the storm, seeing another dog who leaped into the den, he padded up to her. " Hi are you ok..?"
Ares said in a calm voice, greeting the beautiful female. He glanced at Morning, inspecting for injuries, but seeing none. "I'm Ares, its nice to meet you..." He added with a smile trying to lighten the mood.
Last edited by dxrmon on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:59 pm

River

{Location: One of the Pack Den's} Tags: Pack} Crush:----} {Female} {Previously Blu} {Australian Cattle Dog}

She nodded. I'm Alright, and my name is River. she stated calmly. She then smiled. Is everyone else alright? She said with a questionable tilt of her head. She was concerned for her old pack-mates. With a sigh she chuckled softly getting ahead of her thoughts. She then looked at the male in front of her with concern as she scanned him lightly before looking away and to the howling wind outside shyly.
~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:River,Blitz,Apollo}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

He yawned watching the arrival of River with a surprised expression. He then smelt something. Something familar but he couldn't quite put is paw on it. He inhaled it deeper trying to remember. He knew it was a dog but he had no clue how he knew this dog. His thought's spun as he gazed out of the den dazed for a moment in his confusion.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Misty/female/Old English Sheepdog/mate--None(pm me)/ Tags--River
Misty looked over at River in interest. "Hi!" She said, "I'm Misty, and this is Penny!" she said, turning briefly towards her friend who lay sleeping at her side.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:23 pm

(Can I create a new dog, it'll be a pup who is lost and the pack takes him in?? If that's okay I'll create a form for him!)
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:34 am

Riley -Tagged:Rain, pups, Coffee

Riley heard a sound coming, a loud roaring, He ran out of Rain's birthing cave, and saw a heavy sheet of rain coming towards them. He let out a bark to Rain, they had to get the pups out of the cave now! It was too low, it would flood. He ran into the cave, and picked up the first pup he found, where to? The camp! It was on higher ground! He lead Rain to the camp at a run, entering camp, he smelled the scent of Coffee, she would help! He though, running towards the den she was in, he burst in, the dripping puppy grasped in his mouth.

Rain- Tagged: Riley, pups, COffee

Rain heard Riley's warning, and grabbing up a pup, she ran out of the cave as he crabbed one. They ran towards the camp, with the small furry bodies grasped in their mouths. Rain flattened her ears a little as Riley ran towards coffee's scent. But she was too worried about the little bundle in her mouth, as it was soaked and starting to shiver. SHe followed Riley into the den, dropping the pup, she licked it several times, trying to warm it up quickly.

Shadow-tagged:open

Shadow shook with a start, her ears picking up an odd wooshing sound. SHe was out hunting. SHe looked down the creek bed, and saw a large wall of water headed her way. She braced herself the best she could as the water roared over her.
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She spotted two figures loping through the den, carrying a mouthful of fur. Rain! But there was another dog with her.. Riley? A flood of emotions swept over her, making her sway. She gathered herself, taking on an Alpha look with a raise of her head as they drew near. She huffed, hiding her anger and sorrow.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

Alastair was surprised by Loki's affectionate gesture, noticing the relief in both of their eyes. He smiled and nudged Loki in return, following Sprites suggestion and gathering with the rest of the pack. He broadened his paws, keeping down from the wind.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/River } { Brute }

Harley wrapped his head around Blitz momentarily before nudging River in greeting. He was pleased to have her back. He smiled, wincing when his shoulder edged only slightly. He suppressed whines, digging his claws into the dirt to relieve himself of the pain. He hid it behind a look of happiness, despite the flurry of water and forest debris around the place.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

She spun around, gasping gently. It was a dog. A handsome one at that. She was honestly hoping she wouldn't be noticed, but despite the many dogs here he managed to seek her out. She was utterly confused when he began looking her over and she couldn't help but tighten herself up when he did. "Oh.. I-I'm Morning. Sorry for coming here. I-I shouldn't have.." She wondered how he could be so happy about the situation, even with the storm.

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:37 am

Riley -Tagged:Rain, pups, Coffee

Riley Set the pup down by Rain, then turned to Coffee, it was so good to see her again, he licked her nose, then said "There are 3 more pups" his eyes pleading for her to help him

Rain- Tagged: Riley, pups, Coffee

Rain Dried the other pup, and looked dully around the den, it was probably too late for the other pups, her eyes held sorrowful despair as her eyes quickly met Coffee's eyes, then looked away quickly. She herself was still weak from having the puppies, and she started to shiver in her wet coat.

-Scout- wrote:Shadow-tagged:open

Shadow shook with a start, her ears picking up an odd wooshing sound. SHe was out hunting. SHe looked down the creek bed, and saw a large wall of water headed her way. She braced herself the best she could as the water roared over her.
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
Pups ↣ N/A

--------------------------------------------------
Oliver was trying to be positive but he didn't know what was happening and was getting really scared he huddled up in the very back of the den and shivered..
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me