♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Nyx - lone mare - 12 years - Heat stage two - Tags;Onyx
Nyxs gives her tail a little flick, "I haven't run into any other horses, mare or stallion other than you." She explains, her demeanor friendly, she feels a prick of nervousness as he gets closer to her, but relaxes a bit, she felt very safe with this stallion.

Sofia - Stallion:Vagabond - 12 years -heat stage one - tags; Vagabond
Sofia tensed for a moment, but relaxed as the stallion seemed very laid back. She kept calm as he bumped his soft nose against hers, getting a soft grunt from her. She relaxes more when he runs his nose over her calmly, claiming her. She flicked her ears a bit, unsure, then relaxed, deciding if she were to join a herd, this stallion would be one she'd like to join with. She accepts the gesture, giving him a return gentle bump with her nose. She hesitated a bit to let him mount yet, but knew she was nearing stage two of her heat.

Ajax-bachelor stallion-11 years-tags;open
Ajax shakes his head a bit, his still soft mane falling effortlessly over his face. His sky clue eyes scanning the area before he leans down to get a mouthful of the dark green grass. After having a good amount, he trots over to a stream he knew well at this point, it had been a little bit since he ran and he had gotten to know the area better. He slowly makes his way to the water source then lowers his head and drinks from the cool stream. This was his ideal place, a small cluster of trees for shade, a lovely stream that ends in a lake large enough for him to wade, but shallow enough he doesn't need to swim. He had made the choice to stay in this area, perhaps even start a herd.

Vance- bachelor stallion - 14 years - tags;open, just needing a mare for him to speak to~
Vance gives the area around him a look of boredom. He didn't realize how lonely running off would be. He gives a snort and leans down to eat, until his eyes catch sight of a mare. He trots over to her.
Last edited by Wolfiesoftpaws on Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Jasmine
Sliver of Moonlight Arabian 12 years Lone Mare Heat Stage 1
Tags; Open

Grazing beneath a tall tree, Jasmine sighed in pleasure. The warm summer sunlight felt good on her dappled grey coat. The weather was nice - the sun was out and bright, and the blue sky had few clouds. It was beginning to get hotter, though. Grass was plentiful, Jasmine noted as she grazed. Flies gave no mercy - they attacked constantly, making Jasmine's tail a blur of white as it swatted annoying flies while she ate.

Onyx
Sunrise On the Plains Arabian 9 years Bachelor Stallion No offspring
Tags; Nyx

"Oh well. Their mistake not to come meet such a beautiful mare." He groomed her, starting at the forelock. In a moment, he moved further down her mane. "Would you like to join me?" Onyx hoped the Friesian mare would join him.

Tiger Lilly
Becoming Tiger Selle Francais x Thoroughbred 3 years Lone Mare Heat Stage 2
Tags; Klaus
--oops!--

Tiger Lilly watched the sun for a moment. It was rising high in the sky. "Mm. Klaus. Nice name, really." She looked back at the handsome grullo stallion. Her attention was caught by the tiny sound of distant hooves. There was a paint mare with blue eyes.

Ace
A Whole New World Andalusian 14 years Bachelor Stallion No offspring
Tags; Whisper

The mare wasn't very interested, so Ace didn't push. He'd enjoy her company.. For now. Ace grazed on the grass, pulling up clumps of sweet grass. "Mm. Pretty name." He replied.

Isabelle
Beauty Within Leopard Appaloosa 14 years Lone Mare Heat Stage 2
Tags; Open

Stomping, Isabelle rid herself of aggravating flies. She gazed at the horizon and nearly cloudless sky. Summer was just beginning. Before winter, Isabelle would find a herd. Her odds of survival were much greater in a herd over winter. Now was summer, so she had plenty of time to find a herd.

Talian
Ringing Church Bells Baroque 2 years Bachelor Stallion No offspring
Tags; Open

Talian blinked many times, trying to get a fly out of his eye. The annoying insect wouldn't leave, and began to irritate his eye. Talian frowned with displeasure. Flies were not helpful. The early summer sun stood high in the sky, making shadows behind him.
Last edited by . mira . on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Nyx - Stallion:Onyx - 12 years - heat stage two - Tags; Onyx
She nickers softly at him, "I don't see why not."Her tone was full of semi-flirty amusement.
her warm brown eyes finally looking him over, she had to admit, he was a nice looking stallion, surely having his offspring would be a great honor. She felt pleased that their offspring would be just like them, black as night.

Sofia tensed for a moment, but relaxed as the stallion seemed very laid back. She kept calm as he bumped his soft nose against hers, getting a soft grunt from her. She relaxes more when he runs his nose over her calmly, claiming her. She flicked her ears a bit, unsure, then relaxed, deciding if she were to join a herd, this stallion would be one she'd like to join with. She accepts the gesture, giving him a return gentle bump with her nose. She hesitated a bit to let him mount yet, but knew she was nearing stage two of her heat.

Ajax-bachelor stallion-11 years-tags;open
Ajax shakes his head a bit, his still soft mane falling effortlessly over his face. His sky clue eyes scanning the area before he leans down to get a mouthful of the dark green grass. After having a good amount, he trots over to a stream he knew well at this point, it had been a little bit since he ran and he had gotten to know the area better. He slowly makes his way to the water source then lowers his head and drinks from the cool stream. This was his ideal place, a small cluster of trees for shade, a lovely stream that ends in a lake large enough for him to wade, but shallow enough he doesn't need to swim. He had made the choice to stay in this area, perhaps even start a herd.

Vance- bachelor stallion - 14 years - tags;open, just needing a mare for him to speak to~
Vance gives the area around him a look of boredom. He didn't realize how lonely running off would be. He gives a snort and leans down to eat, until his eyes catch sight of a mare. He trots over to her.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sun May 21, 2017 1:21 am

Jasmine
Tags; Open

Grazing beneath a tall tree, Jasmine sighed in pleasure. The warm summer sunlight felt good on her dappled grey coat. The weather was nice - the sun was out and bright, and the blue sky had few clouds. It was beginning to get hotter, though. Grass was plentiful, Jasmine noted as she grazed. Flies gave no mercy - they attacked constantly, making Jasmine's tail a blur of white as it swatted annoying flies while she ate.

Onyx
Sunrise On the Plains Arabian 9 years Mares - Nyx No offspring
Tags; Nyx

-fade-
Onyx snorted. He realized how similar their names were with a laugh. "Nyx and Onyx. What a coincidence, don't you think?" The black Arabian grazed, pulling up grass.

Tiger Lilly
Becoming Tiger Selle Francais x Thoroughbred 3 years Lone Mare Heat Stage 2
Tags; Klaus
--oops!--

Tiger Lilly watched the sun for a moment. It was rising high in the sky. "Mm. Klaus. Nice name, really." She looked back at the handsome grullo stallion. Her attention was caught by the tiny sound of distant hooves. There was a paint mare with blue eyes.

Ace
Tags; Whisper

Ace walked closer and noticed that she was being bugged by the flies, too. "Hello. Pleased to meet you. I'm Ace, and who might you be?" The white stallion took a sip from the pond. When he raised his head, little water droplets dripped off his chin.

Isabelle
Tags; Open

Stomping, Isabelle rid herself of aggravating flies. She gazed at the horizon and nearly cloudless sky. Summer was just beginning. Before winter, Isabelle would find a herd. Her odds of survival were much greater in a herd over winter. Now was summer, so she had plenty of time to find a herd.

Checkers
Checkers and Chess Baroque 6 years Bachelor Stallion No offspring
Tags; Open

Checkers blinked many times, trying to get a fly out of his eye. The annoying insect wouldn't leave, and began to irritate his eye. Checkers frowned with displeasure. Flies were not helpful. The early summer sun stood high in the sky, making shadows behind him.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Sun May 21, 2017 5:55 am

|Nyx|Stallion:Onyx|12 years| Heat stage two| Tags;Onyx|
She herself gave a sound similar to a chuckle, "I never thought about it, but you're right." She agrees between mouthfuls of the lush grass, her tail twitching every so often to keep the bugs at bay,Her ears following suit.

Ajax-bachelor stallion-11 years-tags;Syn,Draugur,Sigur
Ajax grazes on his own, flicking his ears when he hears a distressed call. He trots towards the sound, in no hurry, and spots three mares, the two younger mares being pushed by an older one. He trots forward slowly, his blue eyes full of curiosity. He could smell their heat from a mile away, he slowed his pace, wondering if they already had a herd. Still it did not stop him.

Vance- bachelor stallion - 14 years - tags;Epona
Vance trots towards a small pool of water, probably something leftover from a storm and drinks the cool water. He raises his head, shaking his black and white mane. The pinto stallion gives a restless whinny and gallops to the top of a hill, feeling a little better, he begins to graze. He notices a bit of color from the corner of his eye and spots a palomino mare. He nickers softly in her direction, testing the waters a bit to see how she feels about another horse being there.
Last edited by Wolfiesoftpaws on Sun May 21, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun May 21, 2017 3:33 pm

ARLOS

twelve
stallion
mares;; none
thoroughbred/mustang/irish draught
tags;; arrow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karlos watched as she hesitated but after a few moments she returned the playful nips, he nickered softly, and bounced up from his front feet in a playful like rear, before stopping and standing tall over the mare, watching his surroundings intensively. with a final nicker, he bumped his maw to her shoulder and rested it there before raising his head and gently mouthing at her wither and spine in a claiming manner he twitched an ear for a response.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AGABOND

fourteen
stallion
mares;; sofia
selle francais/paint warmblood
tags;; herd

vagabond nickered briefly and nibbled at her mane before gently pushing her to a new location, hoping to find new mare.

--sorry for this real crappy one liner.. i hate one liner lol, just ran out of muse --

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LAUS

seven
stallion
mares;; none
selle francais/mustang/thoroughbred
tags;; herd, dreyma

klaus listened as the mare complemented his name, he didn't think much of it but oh well. with a flick of his tail, he snorted softly and went to speak however was cut off when the smell and feeling of being watched became obvious. he turned slightly and looked up, spotting a chestnut pinto mare, he watched her curiously and then let out a loud whinny. moving he touched tiger in a claiming manner, before gently nudging her towards the chestnut pinto, the young stallion quite surprised by the two mares appearance. as he was young, one of the most important things was breeding the mares, to ensure his blood line even if they were snaked into another herd next week. he flicked his tail and whinnied again slowing a distance from the mare, noting she was fractionally older than himself, he nickered softly and moved towards her slowly, offering a more submissive stance to her, he wouldn't boss her around. wasn't worth it.

ARLEY
UINN

fifteen
mare
stallion;; ash
heat 3
arabian/thoroughbred
tags;; herd,

lol... what did we post remix?

ETROVA
ILGRIM

ten // two months
mare // colt
stallion;; none
heat 2
selle francais/mustang
tags;; fallegur, viski

petrova pinned her ears and kicked her hind leg out slightly watching the mare carefully, as she was nipped, petrova snaked her neck back, pulling some mane loose before the mare moved away. she glanced to the more submissive mare of the two as she eyed pilgrim curiously. petrova looked back to the mare who argued back and snorted harshly, stepping forwards towards the greying mare and snapped at the bay again before shifting herself pushing the lighter mare forwards gently and a light squeal leaving with a spin and a kick to the bay mare before stepping towards the light mare, pilgrim moving where he needed, and staying out of the way, he pranced up towards the light mare with a soft squeal like whinny as he pranced just in front of his dam beside the lighter mare.

ANDORA

seven
mare
stallion;; none
heat 3
friesian warmblood
tags;; open

an ebony mare stood contently, pulling at emerald green blades as she moved, not letting the grass to low before taking a step. pandora was a content mare at worst of times, so any spooky behavior, or irritated behavior, she had a reasonable explanation for it. the tall black mare continued to graze, having slept the morning away, she was lacking interest in company for now, wanting to eat, get her fill.

one whinny grabbed her attention, but it was not long before whoever it came from was gone. with a soft snort, the mare continued to graze, her sides rising and falling with each breath. after a few minutes, the mare, who, was quite a lazy mare, pawed at the ground before folding her knees to the ground and dropping down, looking around for danger before giving out a big sigh of relaxation, closing her eyes and allowing her ears to flick back calmly at any sound that was unusual.

ENARIA

five
mare
stallion;; none
heat 3
dutch warmblood/mustang
tags;; open

denaria grazed calmly, her thick white tail swaying, occasionally flicking up at her sides as she felt a fly tickle against her body. the little monsters showed no mercy, not giving in to her repeated attempts to swat them away. after a good twenty or so minutes of sitting in the heat of the sun,
the white mare moved towards the shelter of the apsen tree's that trailed along side a shallow, calm flowing river, it was hard to believe this same river, further down turned into aggressive rapids that could swipe away a full grown horse. with a gentle sigh as she flies diminished in the shade to maybe one or two flies pestering around her face, which she was content with coping with, the grey began to relax, on a hot day like today, the mare found no point in running around, best save her energy for out running a stallion she had no intentions of staying with.

AYLYN

three
mare
stallion;; none
heat 4
mustang
tags;; open

raylyn stood by a creek resting, while in the deepest stage of her cycle, she heard no whinnies, so made no attempt to call out incase she simply attracted predators, so instead the pretty roan mare rested a hind leg, occasionally lowering her maw to the ground, contemplation of drinking or eating, before letting out a sigh and lifting her head back up into it's usual position.

the pretty mare startled when something behind her moved, causing her to jump the creek in front of her and spin, seeing a deer and her fawn, just as startled as herself, it probably would have taken off if it weren't for it's young being so new born. perhaps only an hour or two old. which meant it could run, but the doe knew that she, a horse was no threat, and simply moved on her way after relaxing. with another sigh, the mare settled down and returned to her lazy dozing.

ESSA

eight
mare
stallion;; none
heat 2
arabian warmblood
tags;; open

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ARIBOU

fourteen
mare
stallion;; none
heat 1
arabian/thoroughbred
tags;; open

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Sun May 21, 2017 6:39 pm

|Sofia|12 years|heat stage three|Stallion:Vagabond|Tags;Vagabond|(I agree, so don't mind me over here, just trying to make things a littler more interesting cx)
The mare gives a soft whinny and trots forwards a ways, her tail swaying a bit. She felt her hormones slowly making themselves known. She snorts softly, trotting a little ways before her stallion and urinating a bit to show her growing interest in Vagabond. She stops to graze a bit, her tail still swaying.She begins to pace a bit again, her whinnies increasing in volume, she was unaware she may be attracting other potential suitors with all her noise.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Cleveland / ♂ / 4 and a half years / Tags: None / Clydesdale

Cleveland grazed peacefully, alone, quiet, and best of all, nobody to disturb him. He liked feeding on the grass when there was no noise, and he could just focus on eating. He was a little hungry, he hadn't eaten last night because he was standing guard. Cleveland felt an urge to just fall asleep, but he knew that sleeping would mean the loss of time to feast. His sharp hearing caught noises of horses whinnying in the distance and they were mostly mares. Well, it is the season.

He whipped his tail, then saw Raylyn in the distance dozing. Oh. Close to the creek too. Then a sudden thought popped into his head. I remember there were wolves there before! Immediately dropping a bundle of grass from his mouth which he was eating before, he bolted towards the mare. He looked at her doze off from the bushes, then turned his back against her and looking around. He was extremely careful not to make noise as he didn't want to wake Raylyn.
Last edited by ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Mon May 22, 2017 2:55 am

Jasmine
Tags; Open

Onyx
Sunrise On the Plains Arabian 9 years Mares - Nyx No offspring
Tags; Nyx

He waited a moment. Then, Onyx dipped his head and ate. It was good to get energy from the grass. Onyx was pleased that Nyx seemed happy. Soon, though, the Arabian stallion wanted to find some more mares. A herd needed at least 3 mares.

Tiger Lilly
Becoming Tiger Selle Francais x Thoroughbred 3 years Klaus's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Klaus, Dreyma

Tiger Lilly bobbed her head. Klaus could go claim that other mare if he wanted. She didn't control him. Plus, that mare didn't look too bad. Though, the mare was older than her.. But Tiger expected that. When she got older, Tiger would certainly be lead mare. Her attitude was sure-fire.

Ace
Tags; Whisper

Ace walked closer and noticed that she was being bugged by the flies, too. "Hello. Pleased to meet you. I'm Ace, and who might you be?" The white stallion took a sip from the pond. When he raised his head, little water droplets dripped off his chin.

Isabelle
Tags; Open

Talian
Ringing Church Bells Baroque 2 years Yearling No offspring
Tags; Open

Talian blinked many times, trying to get a fly out of his eye. The annoying insect wouldn't leave, and began to irritate his eye. Talian frowned with displeasure. Flies were not helpful. The early summer sun stood high in the sky, making shadows behind him.
Last edited by . mira . on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 pm

❝ SIGUR ❞

( Mare | Thirteen ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage One ) ( Tags: Sýn, Draugur, Ajax )

Sigur let out an angry snort, speeding up her pace and shoving her shoulder against her young daughter's hip, landing a series of harsh nips to her flank until the tovero stopped her tantrum. Ears pinned back and white tail lashing in anger,
      the older palomino mare gave Sýn a look of wild fury that made the young mare flinch away, for Sigur would not be disobeyed in such a manner without consequence and her child knew it. Attention stolen, however, by the quiet but unsubtle approach of a nearby stallion, the stocky little mare swung her head around with a snort, stomping her hoof with a daring expression painted across her face. Sigur was in a terrible mood following Sýn's outburst, and a stallion was the last thing she wanted to deal with at the moment.

❝ SYN ❞

( Mare | Three ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Four ) ( Tags: Sigur, Draugur, Ajax )

Sýn let out a pained squeal as her mother bit into her side, forcing her to a stop, quickly spinning to retaliate but the dark, dangerous look swimming in the palomino's eyes was enough to send the young mare cowering, head low and tail twitching nervously. Though her behavior had an easy explanation, even in such a state she was smart enough to realize she had made a terrible mistake. Sigur was not a mare who would forgive and forget, and was unafraid to be cruel even with her own young when she was disobeyed. It seemed, however, that she was saved her fate for at least a few moments as her mother was distracted by the approach of a stallion; which, as it were, also greatly interested Sýn. The tovero mare pranced forward a few steps and flagged her tangled up with an interested whinny, only to recieve yet another angry nip from her mother.

❝ DRAUGUR ❞

( Mare | Ten ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Three ) ( Tags: Sigur, Sýn, Ajax )

Draugur was quiet and obedient as she trotted after Sigur, something entirely out of character for the eccentric roan mare, however, she was smart enough to know not to get on her mother's bad side. Everyone who had spent any amount of time around the mare knew of her explosive temper, and went to odd lengths to avoid it. The tall mare turned a curious gaze to the approaching tobiano stallion, and in turn her companions' reactions to it. Sigur immediately attempted to make the stallion feel unwelcome, though Draugur had no doubt in her mind that the palomino mare would abandon them without a second though to get out of being roped into a herd with another 'fool brute', or so she called them.

❝ VITUR ❞

( Mare | Seventeen ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Two ) ( Tags: Danny )

Vitur twitched one long ear at the familiar sound of a stallion's call. Shimmering blue gaze shifted, drifting across the green horizon as she searched with limited interest for the source. Tangled cream tail swished against sturdy hind legs as she studied the sooty buckskin who paused nearby, taking in every detail with a solemn expression. The composed cremello mare made no move towards him nor away; she remained ever still, quiet, retaining her standard emotionless gaze, though subtle hints of her curiosity showed through in her pricked ears and gently swaying tail. Vitur had had always been as such; never excitable, far from extroverted. She was often near impossible to read, though neither was she the cruel creature many younger equines made her out to be from her silent and closed-off demeanor. The game was in the stallion's hands, for truthfully this mare was not a hard one to claim, so long as he was to present himself well. Vitur was animus towards only the young and ignorant, and this buckskin seemed to be neither.

❝ ELSKAN ❞

( Mare | Five ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Four ) ( Tags: n/a )

The young spotted mare tossed her head with a gentle, sweet whinny, flicking her thick multi-colored tail from side to side in the hopes of attracting a stallion. Elskan had never been shy about the fact that she despised being alone, without the protection of a stallion and the guidance of a wise old lead, and being so deep in heat only made her even more frantic to find a new herd. She was a pushover, and she needed that structure and security to survive, the little mare simply couldn't make it on her own, nor did she have any desire to try. One more call fled rubbery lips as ears twitched, alert, atop her head, eyes scanning the horizon for any sign of life.

❝ DREYMA ❞

( Mare | Eight ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Two ) ( Tags: Klaus, Tiger Lily )

Dreyma was found out within moments, though she wasn't truly surprised. She had not been subtle in her approach, though it was not as if she was trying to hide. She had ventured out in search of a herd, and it seemed that she had found one. Pricking her ears in curiosity as the young grullo stallion directed his mare towards her, Dreyma stretched her velvety white muzzle out with a nicker, soft tail brushing against her hind legs. Her lively blue eyes studied his frame carefully, drinking in every detail of his smokey coat, interest clear on her face. He was young, younger than her even, though it was not something that would deter the pretty overo mare.

❝ VISKI ❞

( Mare | Nine ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage One ) ( Tags: Fallegur, Petrova, Pilgrim )

(Ahh I think I might have worded my post poorly haha, Viskí didn't bite back, she was reacting to Petrova's bite. cx)

Viskí let out a heavy snort, pinning her ears back and backing up rapidly with head raised high. She wanted no part of this spat; the bay was no lead, though neither was her sister, and one of them needed to be in control of the duo. That didn't stop her from being high-strung and feisty as her nature demanded. The younger mare let out a squeal as Petrova snapped at her once more, spinning around with a kick as she went to drive Fallegur away. Viskí pinned her ears with an angry snort, speeding up into a trot and plastering herself against the grey's side as her tail lashed in irritation; the animated bay mare was attached to her older sister, and refused to be separated. Her ears remained back, body twitching with irritation at the reaction this new mare had to her, though still, she did not push back. Instead, she just remained quietly glued to Fallegur's side, walking so close she almost tripped the appaloosa with her long legs.

❝ FALLEGUR ❞

( Mare | Eleven ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Three ) ( Tags: Viskí, Petrova, Pilgrim )

Fallegur watched with very little interest as Petrova snapped at her sister, but was entirely unsurprised when Viskí's only reaction was trying to get out of range. Neither of the two had ever been very wanting of a lead role, one being far too docile and the other far too unreliable. The appaloosa mare let out a soft snort as the taller mare nudged her forward, lifting her head and shifting into an easy trot. Within moments Viskí was pressed against her side, making it difficult to walk without tangling herself up in the Thoroughbred's long legs, though she didn't complain seeing as the mare was finally quiet. Fallegur shifted her attention to Pilgrim, on her other side, and let out a sweet nicker to the young colt.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me