Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby canis, » Thu May 25, 2017 7:14 am

dixie
female • dog pack • hunter • single • tags: nova
Dixie was a bit late to the pack meeting, though she had become a master at sneaking around the back of the group as the alpha spoke. She took a seat and listened to instructions before watching as the rest of the pack dispersed, leaving her to find a group to go hunting with. After a quick yawn and a stretch of her back, Dixie stood, her bright amber eyes scanning the camp for any signs of an available colleague to hunt with. She noticed Tiki, Atlas, Athena, and Zasha gathering in one area. Figuring that their group was finalized, she turned her gaze elsewhere. She noticed Diablo enter the camp, carrying a rabbit that he offered to the omega. as her eyes continued to move around, she spotted Nova lying in a patch of sunlight. Dixie stood and made her way over to the female, bowing her head slightly in greeting. "Good morning," she said, sitting a few feet away until she could decide whether or not her company would be welcomed.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 am

Imara's Paradox
3 Years |F | Groenendael | Dog | Rogue | Feeling: agitated + alert | Tags: Open

The female continued to walk forwards, doggedly refusing to alter her path despite the fact that she knew she should be taking active, evasive measures to avoid catching the attention either pack along whose borders she walked. Imara had a difficult time differentiating the two scents from one another—in this particular forest, to which Imara was yet still relatively unaccustomed, both wolf and dog smelled very much alike to her. Although the notion came as a bit of a surprise to the female, it did very little to put her off; she was too near to both parties to show any kind of weakness now.

Downfall of Caution
4 Years |M | Wolf | Omega | Feeling: nervous + unhappy | Tags: Open

Varud's chin brushed against the earth as his gaze came to focus on Crow and Daisy parting way from Kenai. It seemed to him that the Alpha male had arranged some kind of hunting or patrol party, and that he had dispatched Kenai to gather the wolves that he deemed useful enough to join it. Varud himself anticipated being left behind; he had earned his rank, a fact of which he was well aware, and he could not seem to better himself, despite his best efforts. He supposed that while his packmates were away, he could try again to teach himself how to successfully track small prey animals, but he harbored no high hopes for his progress in that respect. It's better to try and fail than to have never tried at all, he thought to himself, working to suppress the pessimism in the voice inside of his head but not succeeding much in that either.
zhel xx
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu May 25, 2017 9:09 am

Elpis stared at the blurry shape that smelled like an animal, most likely a rabbit. He hesitantly looked up at his Alpha, Diablo and nodded his head to show how grateful he felt. "Won't tell a soul Sir." He said softly and quietly brought the rabbit closer to his chest to grant better sight to his half blind eyes. Eventually, when he was sure no one was watching at least, not anymore, Elpis dug into his first meal in the past few days. The savory flavor touched his tongue and soon all that was left was a small splatter of the rabbits blood its bones. Elpis sighed happily and swiftly dug a hole, burried the remains and licked the blood from his jaws. The only evidence left was what both he, and Diablo knew

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 am

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Atlas, Tiki, Lucid, Zasha

After exchanging greetings, Athena nodded. "Great. I'd be glad to come along." The Doberman didn't really want to continue Atlas and Zasha's conversation, she so didn't mind when Atlas finished the conversation. "Heading out is a good idea, I think. We want to get a good kill." Though Athena rarely bowed down, Zasha was the leader of the patrol. She made the decisions. Athena's chocolate eyes changed their gaze, and looked up at the sky. The sun had risen just a little while ago, and now the sky was colored by sun rise. Many patrols were leaving now, like flocks of birds taking off. "I hope we'll get a good catch today; more food always helps."
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm

b i n g e wrote:
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

“Yeah, okay.” Atlas replied, deciding that he didn’t want to delve into the debate much further. “But for the record I didn’t mention anything about strategy - just that I’ve seen them fight.”
The brute could see the truth in Zasha’s words however he kept those thoughts to himself. Some chose brains over strengths – he had seen that before and respected those who did it well. Of course Atlas preferred to strike hard and fast. Strength was everything for him and it was what he had spent years working on. On the other hand his sister was the opposite and tried to charm her way out of conflict or exploit the fact that she was a runt to deceive others. If that didn’t work, she turned scary and fast.

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Nova’s attention had been drifting from one thing to the next. At present it was on the patrol and she wondered how long it would take for them to organise themselves. Every time she looked back at the patrol there was a new dog amongst the group. It was why she didn’t see the point in involving herself in their preparations. The husky spotted another dog that seemed to be headed her way and watched as Dixie approached her. As the Belgian Malinois stopped to greet her, Nova pushed herself up into a sitting position and returned the bow.
“Hey.” She greeted her fellow pack mate. “I take it you’re not with the main patrol either?”
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Thu May 25, 2017 4:24 pm

dixie
Dixie sighed at Nova's words, glancing towards the main patrol. "No," she replied, "I'd rather do things on my own or in a smaller group." While Dixie was not considered mean or antisocial, she was very peculiar when it came to hunting. Sure, a large group was better for larger prey, but she preferred to start the day off away from the jumble of large group hunting. "We could always make our own group," Dixie offered, glancing once more at the main group. "Maybe we can do a bit of exploring as well," she added.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Thu May 25, 2017 7:39 pm

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊

“Our own little group,” Nova mused, “count me in.”
She stood up and shook out her coat. The husky was happy to be given the opportunity to get out of camp. Dixie’s mention of exploration only made her more impatient to leave. No doubt her brother would disapprove of her going out to explore especially without him to supervise. With the tensions so high between them and the wolves it made Atlas overbearing.
"Now are we waiting for more to join or shall we get going?"
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Fri May 26, 2017 12:23 am

Elpis-Male-Dog Pack-Omega-Single

Elpis stood up, his dark brown and black fur ruffled from laying on the ground, and padded away from the camp. His hopes were to get some new nesting material for his pack like Diablo had asked him to, but with the disappointing eyesight he had...it would be a miracle if he actually found any. With a quiet sigh, Elpis left the camp and began his search while in the back of his mind, thoughts whirled around like a powerful wind tossing up branches and other things of the like. The dark furred dog padded around the pack's territory, on the lookout for not just nesting material, but threats as well. With his bad eyesight, he needed to be alert for what he couldn't see such as hostile wolves, badgers, and foxes since as the Omega, the best he could do was run and hope he didn't crash into a tree if a scenario such as that popped up.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 am

dixie
Dixie followed after Nova, standing and shaking the dirt from her coat. She was happy to have someone who shared her interest in exploring the land rather than focus solely on hunting and patrolling. Although she understood that the necessities must be fulfilled in order to sustain the pack, she had always yearned for a bit of fun. At Nova's words, Dixie shook her head. "let's get going," she said, leading the way out of camp.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sat May 27, 2017 4:31 am

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊

“Sounds good to me,” the fighter chimed in.
Nova flanked the hunter as they slipped out of camp. She was content with being a step behind and giving Dixie free reign to decide where they went. After all, they would still need to bring something back for the pack and a hunter would know the best places to start looking. Of course Nova’s main interest was exploring as she rarely ever got to do that. Same days she was too busy with patrols and on others the thought never crossed her mind.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me