BULLET PROOF - accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BULLET PROOF - accepting

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm

riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok

╚═════════╝

I had to hand it to him this brute may be different then the other pack wolves i've met. Most of them haven't stuck around this long for a normal conversation, neither did most loners so this was kind of..nice.. My eyes caught a slight glimps of the males chuckle and i too smile. Though when i heard his "challenge" i scoffed "Lets say i would, What would you do? surely you can't hurt a innocent little fae like me" I tease challening him right back granted he could really do damage but i've been on my own for 3 years now, i've learned how to take care of myself. My ears leaned towards him as he speaks his next statement wincing playfully before i smirk "Ouch. so i'm just an annoying loner huh tough guy?" i said with a smile nodding as he said he wasn't sure if his mean had a meaning however i didn't quite catch the part about his mother, as my ears picked up on the birds cawing. When he asks about my name i thought for a moment internally smiling at the memory of me and mother speaking of this very subject "My father did actually, it was one of his old mates names, and it just so happend my mother loved the name" she explained watching him the wind blowing through her fur
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

I could plainly see that Riven was testing to me, and it amused me. Without hesitating a single moment, I lunge forward and pin the female onto her back, standing over her with a devilish look on my face. "You really don't want to test me, little lady." I say darkly, before bending down and putting my muzzle by her ear. "I can do horrible things to you." I say, dropping my voice real low before pulling away and looking down at her. I don't let her up for a moment, listening to her sarcastic statement that amused me again. "That is correct, Riven. A bratty little girl that I really should dispose of now." I tease, before stepping off of her and sitting down on my haunches. I wrap my russet tail neatly around my paws. I tilt my head to the side as she begins explaining the brief story of her name, looking to the side and watching a white goose attempt to swim in the frigid water of the pond. I look back at Riven and see the breeze blowing her fur to the side, and I look at her differently than just a loner for the first time. She looked so... pretty. She was different from the others, and I had a feeling...
Shut up, Kaanarok! She's a loner, you're a pack wolf. What are you doing with yourself?! Snap out of it, you stupid wolf or you're never gonna get it right.
I shake my head and growl at myself, looking down. I clear my throat, and ask a new question. "Why do insist on staying here? Other loners would be gone by now, but you're still here. Why?" I ask, furrowing my brows a bit and tilting my head.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm

riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok

╚═════════╝

The brutes eyes remained on me for a moment almost as if he were thinking. Then before i even had a chance to react i found myself pinned on the freezing ground and the male towering over me. I narrowed my eyes and pinned my ears out of instinct a soft growl escaping my maw. When i heard the male said it wasn't wise to test him i scoffed "i just did love" i said, though when his voice deepened my heart stopped for a moment not only did i think he may eat me but that voice sounded alot like...Him.. Once my mind has stopped searching for words i feel him stairing at me before getting off and only sitting a short distance away. Instantly i pulled myself up and glared at him for a moment before shaking out my pelt and sitting down myself follwing his gaze to the white bird. Then i heard his annoying comment about me being a "annoying girl" and looked at him with a daring look "you won't kill me. you had the chance and-" i paused and looked at myself as if i was seeing if i were still there "Yep i'm still alive" i said with a confident smirk. When his gaze returned to me i could see him looking at me differently..but how i could not place before he asked the question i was waiting for "Because Kaanarok its quite simple really. i'm not like most loners, haven't you gathered? and i'm thinking you're not like most pack dogs" i stated as i made eye contact
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

[[i just now realized that i posted three times before, and i apologize. this computer is slow, and i didn't realize]]

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

I furrow my brows and look away, huffing out of my nose as I listened to her. "You're right, I'm not like the others. I'm not a killer, and I don't find pleasure in hurting anybody. Pack wolves can be brutal, especially my enemy pack." I say, avoiding her eye contact and shifting my paws beneath me with my ears back. Eventually, I look back up at her. "You're not like other loners, because you don't mean any harm and you're just here because you want to be. That's still not a good thing, but it's better than attacking or stealing." I say, lashing my tail once behind me before wrapping it around my paws again. This female didn't bother me too much like the others did, she wasn't as obnoxious, and she actually paid attention. That was nice, but she's still a loner and I don't know why I'm still sitting here talking to her.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 am

Riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok
╚═════════

I nod as i listen i was glad he was willing to tell her these things rather then just shun her. But his words confused her.. a pack... "but... isn't that what packs do? kill anyone whos on their territory? care only for themselves?" i asked confused my head slightly tilted... packs where supposed to be bad weren't they?. When i heard him begin to explain how i was different i noddded "i don't intentionally cause harm unless i need too, my parents told me never trust a pack wolf for they'll never care for you... is that true?" i asked softly i just wanted answers i wanted to know if i was lied to my whole life.. to be honest i didn't have an idea what a pack truly was
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 am

aanarok

I growl a bit and jump to my feet when she assumes that a pack's sole purpose is the kill each other and only care for themselves, the fur along my spine raising. "Have you lost your mind, little lady?! No, that's not at all what a pack's purpose is! A pack's purpose is to protect one another and to be there for one another no matter what. We have roles, jobs, responsibilities, and we actually know what it's like to live in a civil manner. We hunt together, we fight together, we laugh together, and we will die for one another. Everything we think, say, and do revolves around one another! We are not like you. We do not break the rules, we do not trespass, we do not kill for sport, and we do not do things that only benefit ourselves! Being in a pack is freedom, it's safety, and it's family. It's not having to worry whether you will be killed in your sleep, it's not having to worry about starving or having your food taken away from you because some selfish fool cannot control themselves. It's not worrying about getting sick, insulted, or injured, because there is always somebody who is willing and there to help. Being in a pack is the single most best, rewarding lifestyle a wolf could live. And if your mother lied to you and told you that all of this was false, then she clearly knows nothing. You do not know true pain, love, or family unless you've felt it. Don't you dare ever tell me that pack wolves are selfish killers, because we are not. We're not the ones who are weak and dying because we can't handle the wilderness. We do not cry over anything, we either do something about it or we move on. You know nothing about us, so don't ever talk about us again unless you know. I spat, narrowing my eyes and crouching as I angrily threw the words at her. Now I know what goes inside a loners head other than food, violence, or lust. They're simply stupid. They know nothing about a pack wolf, which is why they're so afraid of them. They just assume that we're horrible beings because they don't know. They're small and weak, and they're jealous of packs because they don't have the luxury or even the chance of being in one. That is why they hate us. They're jealous and don't know a damn thing about us.
I exhale sharply and turn away, walking to the edge of the pond and sitting down beside it with my back turned to Riven. I can feel my entire pelt twitching in anger, my tail unable to keep still from lashing about. My green eyes stare down into the icy water, watching the tiny wish swimming about.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:59 am

Riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok
╚═════════

I jumped when he lashed out my eyes confused what had i said wrong? but as i listened i lowered my ears both in anger and sorrow i didn't mean to upset him.. i just didn't know but now that i did i knew i was wrong. However as he began to badmouth my kind i narrowed my eyes about to speak before i heard him speak of my mother and then i lost it getting to my feet but didn't proceed towards him "I guess she didn't know anything seeing as how a pack killed her for nothing" i growled watching him carefully "She went to warn a pack years ago of hunters coming towards their territory...instead of listening and taking in her pups like she wished they slaughtered her" i explained firmly my eyes narrowed i coudln't believe this brute would lash out at me for some things i simply did not know "i appologies for living the only life i've been taught to live. My father after that told me packs would kill me on site, thats what i've grown up knowing, how am i supposed to know any differently?" i asked taking a calming breath and watched him pad to the river i knew i had really upset him.. and i wanted to fix it so slowly i padded over my body more calm now "i appologies for upsetting you, that was not my intent... but you have to understand i only asked thoughs questions because i really did not know... i want to learn about the things i'm not used to" i explained siting near him
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:03 pm

aanarok

I felt too restless to be sitting, so I stood up and began to pace as I listened to Riven yell at me. I know that I'm being a bit of a d-ckhead, but she basically insulted my back and by insulting my pack she insulted every pack. Her words didn't make much sense to me, even though they probably made perfect sense in general. "I never said that every pack was perfect! As a matter of fact, there are a lot of packs out there that are just awful, Riven. Just because that one pack that killed your mother was bad, does not mean that every single pack on this earth is!" I yell, my pacing stopping momentarily as I spoke. I exhale and breathe heavily, staring down into the water again and thinking about something. Her next words filled my ears, and I instantly furrowed my brows and glared hard at her. "If you know so much that a pack is going to kill you on the sight, then why did you ever bother coming here in the first place?! God, you make no sense. You insulted my pack who has- according to you, even- never been bothered by your presence and now you're saying that every pack wolf is evil?! How does that make sense to you, little lady?" I ask, tilting my head and squinting my eyes at as I continue pacing.
I take a few deep breaths, slowing down and coming to stop at the pond bank again, this time laying down at laying my head on my paws. "Okay, look, Riven. I apologize for being so harsh, but you must understand that my pack is a wonderful pack and would never do anything to hurt you or anybody else. The pack your mother went to had to have been one of the bad ones. I tell you, it was most likely Winter's Wind. They're a horrid pack, capable of doing terrible things. I'm sorry your mother was killed, I know exactly what it's like." I confess, not giving away too much because the topic itself was too much for me right now.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok
╚═════════

I knew he was still upset about the words i had spoken but as he calmed down i did too. As his question was spoken i shrugged slightly "i suppose i don't even know why i'm here" i said honestly. I knew i had been hunting but what i did not know was why i still remained but something about this brute didn't make me want to leave I watched as his muscular body flopped onto the ground and his large head layed on his paws now mostly relaxed. I stood there listening before letting out a soft sigh "i'm sure you're pack is lovely Kaanarok, to be honest nobody's stayed this long and actually spoken to me.. mostly they come figure out what i'm donig and leave...its sorta nice.. ya know?" i spoke softly before hearing him explain it had to have been the rival pack and i nodded "i'm not sure what the pack name was.. i was simply to young to pay attention, how do you know so much about them?" i asked as i watched him for a moment later my options flying through my head until i finally got up the courage.. i slowly padded over to him making sure he knew i wasn't going to harm him before i reached his side and pulled myself to the ground so i was no laying beside him my head on my own paws as i looked up at the male my body relaxed as i did so
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:32 pm

aanarok

I only nod when she tells me that it's nice to talk to somebody from a pack who wasn't trying to run her out. I exhale deeply and stare at my reflection in the icy water, my green eyes flicking to Riven's reflection for a moment as well. When she asks me how I know so much about the rival pack, I roll my eyes at the thought of them. "The alpha of that pack is famous, because he's the brother of my alpha." I say, shifting my head and turning it more towards Riven. I'm silent for a moment, only thinking to myself before I decide to speak again. "Riven? What made you decide to stay here and talk to me instead of leaving?" I ask in a more kind tone this time, my muscles relaxing and my tail unmoving as I breathe steadily and feel much calmer.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me