Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

Postby explosive mind » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:54 pm

You could jump in with Sunset! c:))
Sunset ate most of the zebra foal, guarding her leftovers. She heard mourning and slowly rose up. She peered over the tall grass and saw what looked like a leopard and lioness carrying a dead Siberian tiger.
Hey there! I am amur and I adore roleplaying warrior cats. I am a female gamer who likes cute games. I am terrible at horror games and I'm fairly impatient in real life.
explosive mind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:30 am

{Eeeek! Sorry for being away- anywhere Kosho and Amelia could jump in??}
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 am

(That's okay)

Zira led the way, head hanging and tail dragging. "Thank you..." she sighed. they reached a rocky outcropping soon enough, and Zira said, "Here is... was his favourite spot to sun himself..." she said, sighing.
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:35 am

Kiekie licked her lips. The scent of fresh meat nearly drove her mad. She climbed up a tree and looked around for the cause of the scent. The leopardess' gaze flicked to a carcass of a dead zebra foal and she slunk along her branch, noticing what guarded the prey. A cougar? What was a cougar doing in a place like this? It wasn't meant for her! ...Though she appeared to be benefitting, clearly. But this was trouble. She had to scare her away. She gaze a low hiss, glaring down at Sunset.
"You there, panther. Isn't you block of land closer north?"

Haramu had been sunbathing himself. Due to his appearance, he really didn't care much about whose territory he was in. Only if he could get away. The sound of approaching paws however gained his attention and he pushed himself up. He froze, then cocked his head to the side. What he saw didn't make much sense at all. A lioness and snow leopard carrying a dead tiger? He shook his head, thinking he imagined it, but when he looked again, they were still there. In fact, they were heading towards him! He leaped off the rock, though tripped and rolled off, coming to a stop in front of them. The half-leopard-lion crossing shook his scraggly mane out.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:52 am

Name: Sven
Specie: Panther // Strawberry
Relatives: Killed//
Family: N/A
Short Bio:
Honestly, I don't care about bloodlines unless your my family. If you fall in love with a different species, then you fall in love with the. Shouldn't you be aloud to be in love?

•°•°Name°•°• Chax
>>Age<< 6 years
(-(I)-) Species (-(I)-) King Cheetah
.•Gender•. Female
:..Relatives..: None
..::Family::.. None/Dead
°.Short Bio.°
She thinks you should be able to be with anyone you choose no matter the species.
Last edited by y i n on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I hate myself
her / she pronouns
taken ♥
tolters
CLR's
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:04 am

Donatello got close enough into striking distance. He pounced on the calf's neck and held on till it drew it's final breath . he let go of the calf's neck and began to eat in peace. .
--------
Snowfrost padded along the lush grass, he preferred the mountain peaks, but he wanted to be on the valley for once. he hopped on a large rock and just enjoyed the sounds of the valley.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:34 am

(Mobile)
Ghost stood, hunched over to keep Scar on her back and shoulders. She looked around, her eyes lowered. "Where would you like to... Bury him.?" She spoke slowly, having never been in this kind of situation before.
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby explosive mind » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 am

Sunset's eyes flickered towards Kiekie's direction. "Mmh, all I did was fall out of a hunter's truck, I was lucky, now I get bombarded by a leopardess'" She chuckled and looked at her.
Hey there! I am amur and I adore roleplaying warrior cats. I am a female gamer who likes cute games. I am terrible at horror games and I'm fairly impatient in real life.
explosive mind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 am

The leopardess huffed, looking away.
"You're somewhat related... So it's not that big a deal. But that doesn't mean you're welcomed here, either!" She hissed again, clinging to her branch. "Why not go find your own kind and eat their food?"

Haramu looked up as the snow leopardess spoke.
"Excuse me... But who is this?" He looked at the dead tiger, at the lioness, then back at the snow leopardess. "What happened here?"

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 am

Ghost pinned her ears at the sudden appearance of the hybrid, nervous- she couldn't defend herself while carrying a body. Her sapphire blue eyes darted as she studied him. He was where Zira said Scar used to sunbathe. "This is a friend. Excuse me, but your kinda holding up a funeral.." Her words were soft but with an edge, her face was stiff with a mixture of being tired from carrying a tiger, and the urge to be defensive. "Who are you."
(On mobile, sorry for bad grammar or if things don't make sense)
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me