Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

"hmm, i suppose you're right," she muttered under her breath after sniffing the air again and shook her head. perhaps there wasn't any reason for vixen to be afraid of this she-wolf...but anything could happen, and she wouldn't let her guard down just yet, at least for now.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine pinned her ears back, smirk wide on her face. "Bring it." She snarled, lunging. Her teeth ripped into the shoulder of her as her claws raked her sides. She rolled and pinned her down. "Scared?" She breathed with a chuckle. Her paw was holding her chest down while one of her back legs held a leg down. Her head lifted in triumph, thinking she had won.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm was surprised. "M-me?" He stammered, shocked. "I-I mean whatever you say." He hauled himself his feet in a submissive crouching position. Tail tucked, ears down and making sure he was smaller than Maverick. His tail twitched in nervousness and fear as he waited for the dominant male to take the lead.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine yelped in shock. Before she hit the ground she managed to twist herself. She caused herself to roll until she thrust herself onto her feet. "Bad choice." She snarled, letting out a battle howl. She charged, knocking them off their paws and zipping away quickly. To confuse them, she came from behind and leapt onto their back, weighing them down onto the ground. Her paw pressed their face into the dirt will she pinned them down.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm nodded and straightened. He had to admit it felt good to stretch his back out for once. "S-sorry." He stammered, walking a pace behind Maverick. His ears pricked at the howl but he kept his mouth shut. Surely the dominant male had already heard it. He walked slowly with her ears down and tail still tucked.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

The smaller wolves efforts got Pine of her but she easily regained her balance. She pounced again and this time held down the tired wolf. She to was quivering with over tiredness. Her size was barely bigger than the other wolf but just enough for an advantage. She breathed in slowly and let out a victory howl before standing there with her head barely lifted. Her muscles screamed but she held her head up. She would not be weak.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm forgot his submissive position when he heard the victory howl. His smaller body propelled him forward. He hadn't recognized that howl. As he started getting in range of scents, an unfamiliar scent lingered. He skidded to a halt in horror and exchanged a fearful glance with Maverick.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine yelped in pain as she was dragged away. She thrashed as she was dropped to the ground. The looming wolves stare made her want to flinch but she held it. Her exhausted body protested as she clawed at the guards open belly from the ground, snarling and thrashing. Grabbing one of his legs, she yanked them, causing him to lose balance. She scrambled to her feet and pinned him to the ground.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm stared in horror. He avoided the thrashing loner and guard as he went to the medic's side. "A-are you alright?" He stammered slowly. His mother used to be a medic and he had learned a few healing remedies if she needed extra paws.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine got the breath knocked out of her. She gasped and struggled for a moment longer. Her energy gone she ripped her head away, causing her ear to tear. This was her memory of her shame. She set her head down and closed her eyes in sorrow. Her faint whimper could just be heard. She had never shown weakness until today. Her brain was set to accept fate and her fate was defeat.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm smiled back. "S-so... whats your name?" He asked after a moments hesitation. His head turned at the loners bold move to rip her own ear. He realized she had did it on purpose and she seemed ashamed. He turned his head back to the medic. His heart thumped at the sight of her.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira/2/M/Gay/young guard/Crushless/Mentor: Alloth/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Alloth
Akira nodded and looked up to Alloth "okay. That could work. I haven't patrolled before." he said calmly but excited

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Arcadia looked at the female called Vixen and relaxed more. hopefully if the female saw she was relaxed she would trust her. Vixen was very Beautiful and she didn't want to mess anything up. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you. I couldn't. that's why I'm a hunter in the pack and not fighter or guard." she said softly and it was true, she wasn't one to fight. She preferred to talk out of a situation.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He grinned at the smaller wolf, he loved teaching first experiences. He remembered how no one had quite been there for him as a pup and he vowed to never let that happen to anyone else.
"Well that is great Akira, let's go then," Alloth replied.

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded and took the buck over to a pile and dropped it down before stretching himself out again. He groaned a bit before perking back up and looking around again.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic, Raksha>
As the theta looked around the camp he noticed a beautiful fae in the camp, of course the one he had fallen in love with. He knew she didn't feel the same but nonetheless he was determined to get her someday. He padded over somewhat close to her and took a deep breath for confidence before speaking.
"Greetings Raksha, it is a lovely day isn't it?" Coro said

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 am

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine weakly stumbled to her feet. She cast a look of shame to Maverick and the others. Her paws took her to a bush beside her but she collapsed and dragged herself the rest of the way in. She curled up in that bush and whimpered. "I may have lost today." She muttered sadly. "I can't lose again."

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm wagged his tail. "Your welcome. I'm Snowstorm." He said. His size was only a little bigger than her and his heart fluttered at the sight of her. He watched as the loner dragged herself away. "I don't think she'll make it that far. She doesn't look like she knows her healing either." He observed aloud to himself. His confidence was stronger with the two people he had spent most time with. He honestly didn't usually talk to anyone.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby the wild one. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:32 pm

adelaide ( homosexual ) ( loner female ) ( crush - open ) ( tags - open )

gentle paw steps emitted white noise into addie's relaxed ears as she padded in a random direction. a few yards away, she watched a patrol wolf breezed by without hesitation.well, alright then, adelaide thought triumphantly. confrontation was what addie tended to avoid most, and it was a small victory when passing wolves either chose to ignore her or didn't even notice her. sometimes, being quiet and ghost-like wasn't so bad.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me