Zaltana's Wild Horses- Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Zaltana's Wild Horses- Accepting

Postby вlιѕѕ » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 am

Bullet bounced around excitedly. "Okay. One your mark, get set, go!" He squealed and darted ahead neighing, "Can't catch me Artemisa!"

Trigger pressed his muzzle against Jem's affectionately. "That's good to hear." Flicking his ears, Trigger looked over his shoulder at Shadow. "It's somewhat nice that Shadow's here. I just hope Flame didn't tag along as well."
Cause It's Summer And The Memories Are Just Waiting To Happen
вlιѕѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby || P H Y N I X || » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 am

Artemisa dug her hooves into the ground and took off after Bullet. She lengthened her strides and tried to catch up to him. "Yes I can!" She squeaked.

Jem smiled faintly then followed Trigger's gaze, seeing Shadow. "Flame is very annoying at times." She mumbled.

|| P H Y N I X ||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlιѕѕ » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 am

"Well one of you two seemed to take a fond liking of him before." Trigger neighed, swishing the flies away with his tails. "I don't want Artemisa going off with him any time soon."

Bullet took a quick glance at Artemisa. She was catching up, and real fast. He put his energy into a couple of long strides before coming to a halt. "I win!"
вlιѕѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigermay » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 am

(lol Flame has haters)

Shadow snorted again and turned his back to the other band to watch Sash and the yearlings.

Rem had spotted Bullet and Artemisa and now was slipping away from his band. When he was sure his dad wouldn't spot him he charged after the other foals.

Sky Fire hung around near Stormy, she had taken a liking to the other mare and now was relaxing near her.
Tigermay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:47 am

Joining
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby || P H Y N I X || » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 am

Artemisa slowed down and giggled. "Nice Job!" She congradulated, then heard faint steps. The filly slightly turned her head to see another colt. "Hi." Artemis greeted.

"She is much younger then him, So hopefully he will understand that she shouldn't be around him." Jem nickered.

Stormy looked down at Sky Fire, staying put where she was at. She didn't really understand why Sky Fire was around her, and not her own mother.

|| P H Y N I X ||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 am

Rou walked silently, his head high and his every stride fluid. He took in his surroundings, not bothering to bellow a nicker or whinny to announce his presence. As he looked around the area, he spotted horses.

Lucy trotted around, her white coat shining in the sun. She nickered quietly, looking around her surroundings. She had never seen a place so beautiful as this. Her eyes took in every little detail-the way a leaf moved, the way the grass shined in the sun-everything.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlιѕѕ » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 am

Bullet reared in victory, looking at his sister. "Told you I would win. But you didn't believe me, did you? I told you, I told you all right." He went on for a couple more seconds before noticing Rem coming up beside them. "Who are you?"

Trigger gave a snort, looking back at the three foals. "I guess your right but he took off after Piton and she's younger than him as well."

Bliss looked around, taking time to observe each horse in the area. She had taken an instant liking to the place; which was unusual since she was very cautious about things.
вlιѕѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigermay » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 am

Rem smiled and puffed out his chest a bit, unconcerned with the other colt's win. "I'm Rem. Who are you?"
Tigermay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby || P H Y N I X || » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:01 am

"I bet dad could beat you Bullet." Artemisa whinnied, flicking her tiny tail before turning back to look at Rem. She was quite curious, but didn't say anything rude or mean.

Jem hadn't really thought about that. "Yes, That was slightly disturbing. Considering I believe Flame knew Piton as a foal."

|| P H Y N I X ||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me