Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:23 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion lifted his head up and down. He said "Fall is definitely a great time of year, but I like spring took. That's when all the baby animals, or most of them are born." Truth be told, he'd been born between spring and summer. It was just at the tail end of spring, so it had really been spring. He could say he'd been born in summer if he wanted to. He liked to say he'd been born between spring and summer. Not that that was really possible, it had to be in one season or the other.

Shaking his head, he said "I have fond memories of this tree as well. I'd come here a lot to think," he said to her. He didn't mention to the mare he'd find her here often...He'd watch her, because she'd usually be resting, relaxing, napping even sometimes. He stared at her now. He reached out his muzzle to her, but after a moment he quickly pulled back. "Um...we should keep walking, maybe get a drink." He said this as he quickly returned his gaze back to the willow.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the bigger stallion. He was a Clydesdale, after all, so he was at least a bit bigger than her. She perked her ears, and said "Ah, I guess you can see them even if it's not late." She then looked away, feeling like he was calling her beautiful and not just the stars.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare let her eyes wander the area. She shook herself again, though all the water that could come out of her coat seemed to already be gone. She released a small breath from her nostrils. She then glanced to Magnolia a moment. She quickly turned her attention to Solaris. She too noticed how the sun seemed to be drifting down now. She made a small sound of sadness at the fact they'd have to leave. She said "Guess we should start heading back, huh?"

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded at the other colt. He said "It is nice, very nice, since...as you said, we can't reach certain places. I don't think adults can either. I've seen them grooming each other once in awhile as well." He shook his head a couple times, and looked to Yamina now. He nodded and said "I think colts and fillies play the same games. We like to run and explore, and...stuff. I haven't tried swimming yet...but maybe when I'm older, but I believe the adults will go in the water."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:23 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

The mare shuddered slightly at the thought of colder weather but it was her favorite part of year. When he mentioned Spring, she huffed at the thought of it but she also dreaded it because every year she would envy those with foals of their own. Even though she had Isa, the young horse wasn’t her biological foal. She had took in the young filly and raised her as her own. But the thought of having her own always lingered in the back of her mind.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that he had reached out his muzzle towards her but pull back. She felt something inside her that made her wish that he did but she pushed it aside and moved forward. The mare lowered her head to drink water from the pond and lifted her head to see the sun setting. Nostrils flared and she closed her eyes for a moment. Oriana allowed the feel of the slight breeze flow through her mane.

”Oh how beautiful it is….” she spoke softly as she watched the sky change colors and the water reflected the colors. Half of her didn’t want to even want to go back. She wanted to stay as long as possible but being the lead mare, Oriana knew that it was tricky since someone had to keep watch on the herd.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:26 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Open
__🐴__
She gave a nod and looked after the little group with Yang. She then looked back to the foals, she didn't tell them to behave as she hoped they could know to do that without saying about it.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin
__🐴__
He shook his head "Swimming, hah way could we not swim like the adukt can? I like to swim, even if I am not the best at it, but still it's nice and we could do it..." he said looking at Yin "As long you're not afraid of the water Yin" he said with a playful tease.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She looked at Yin "Yes I know, but Colts playing is a little more... tough...sometimes is hard to say are they really playing or...fighting..." she said waving her tail "Sorry... to say that...It's not that I have seen many Colts playing around anyway as you two are the only ones so far..." she said with a sigh. She looked at her twin then Yin "I like to swim too...is your mother showing you how to swim eventually?" she asked Yin.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She looked at them a little disappointed "Why do we need to head back when we just got in here?" she said. She was still young and rather reckless about things "I actually want to see the falls better, maybe we could get a little further there? Now before the sun got fully down..." she said to them. Of course, she knew how to get there, and could go alone too, but she felt like maybe it could not be wise.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He nodded to the pretty mare, his eyes ooing to the now blue sky "Yeah, itä's only needs the moon and darkness to see the stars" he responded to her. His eyes looked a the foals there at the moment, he had noticed Yang leaving with the Solaris and Magnolia earlier "So what is it to be a mother? Yang is your only right?" he asked her suddenly. He could have foals himself somewhere too, but he never met them or knew them, maybe he was just being the reckless young stallion back then.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:52 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion let out a small breath of air. He then shook his head back and forth a couple times, and stared at the tree. He liked willows as well as maples. Well, he liked the word maple, it was a nice sounding word to him. He shook his head a couple more times, then looked to the mare. He wondered what she was thinking at the moment. He began to think himself, of what having foals would be like. He made a small sound and sucked in some air, then let it back out. He noticed...something pass over her. When he pulled back from her, he noticed something. He made a small sound and reached back out to her. "Are you...okay with me doing this?" he asked, always the polite type.

He then moved to lower his head to drink some water. Once done with that, feeling like he needed to hydrate for some reason, he raised his head. He looked at her again, and admired her silently. He moved a bit closer then stopped. He was still waiting on her answer, whether she was okay with this. He was waiting to hear if she was okay with him touching her. He really hoped her answer would be yes. He said "We should probably head back..." When she said it was beautiful, again, he said "I guess we could stay a bit longer. We'd need to...well, no, Gladio watches out for the herd anyway. We don't even have to tell him. I've noticed he stays up at night, like he's watching over us."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare glanced to the sky a moment. She then looked to the stallion, and lifted her head up and down. "Yes, unfortunately...or maybe it's fortunate. I always wanted more foals, but she's the only one I ever had. Now she's a mother," she said, with a little whickered laugh like sound. She then said "It's...nice being a mother. I'm still not old yet, so maybe there is still time to have more. We live a long time, like twenty five years I think and I'm only eight now."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare let her eyes wander the area. She shook herself again, though all the water that could come out of her coat seemed to already be gone. She released a small breath from her nostrils. She then glanced to Magnolia a moment. She quickly turned her attention to Solaris. She too noticed how the sun seemed to be drifting down now. She made a small sound of sadness at the fact they'd have to leave. She said "Guess we should start heading back, huh?"

(For Solaris)

She then turned her attention to the younger mare, and sighed. "Magnolia...the sun is already starting to go down," she said to her. She then said "Don't even think to go there by yourself. We can always come back another day." That was the motherly instincts in her coming out. She knew she'd have a lot of trouble when Yin was older... Males just seemed to be more adventurous. She had known some females like that too, and Magnolia seemed to be this way as well.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt huffed a bit. "I'm...not scared," he said, but wasn't all that convincing despite trying to be. He noticed the sun seemed to be going down now. "Wow...it was just daytime, and now the sun is going down. How does time pass so fast?" he asked. It didn't really...but when one wasn't paying attention, then time seemed to pass fast. Shaking his head, he said "Maybe we could go swimming with my mama tomorrow. Yes, Yamina...she's been trying to. She doesn't like being out there alone, though. She's taken me to the falls once or twice. She also takes me to the pond with the willow tree. She...doesn't like being out alone, though, since she has to protect both me and herself."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:39 pm

She closed her eyes once more before opening them and glancing at the stallion. The mare listened to what he had said and she flicked an ear before responding. ”That is perfectly fine Cerik….” she said with a soft smile and watched him carefully. Oriana nodded her head when he mentioned that Gladio watches the herd. He did have a point on that one. Gladio definitely stayed up late watching the herd and that he didn’t seem to mind it. “I suppose we could stay here for the night. Watch the sun set and the stars light up the sky.” she added.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:45 pm

[eh heh, Solaris? Or do we need to post more for him? Queen posted again, so I wasn't sure. Sorry if I'm being a bother and you just have writers block for him or something]

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He made a happy little sound and moved closer, reaching out to her. He nibbled her mane a bit, then groomed her a little before stopping. He pressed his muzzle to her cheek just to see what she'd do. He then pulled back and nodded to her. "I was going to say we'd have to back anyway and ask him to look out for them. Then I remembered he just does that anyway. I just hope no one gets worried about us..." he said, suddenly thinking of that. He then made another happy little sound. He was glad she'd agreed to staying out here. "I'd like very much to watch the sunset with you. As well as the stars when they come out," he said to the mare.

The brown eyed mare glanced to the sky a moment. She then looked to the stallion, and lifted her head up and down. "Yes, unfortunately...or maybe it's fortunate. I always wanted more foals, but she's the only one I ever had. Now she's a mother," she said, with a little whickered laugh like sound. She then said "It's...nice being a mother. I'm still not old yet, so maybe there is still time to have more. We live a long time, like twenty five years I think and I'm only eight now."

(For Solaris)

She then turned her attention to the younger mare, and sighed. "Magnolia...the sun is already starting to go down," she said to her. She then said "Don't even think to go there by yourself. We can always come back another day." That was the motherly instincts in her coming out. She knew she'd have a lot of trouble when Yin was older... Males just seemed to be more adventurous. She had known some females like that too, and Magnolia seemed to be this way as well.

The blue and brown eyed colt huffed a bit. "I'm...not scared," he said, but wasn't all that convincing despite trying to be. He noticed the sun seemed to be going down now. "Wow...it was just daytime, and now the sun is going down. How does time pass so fast?" he asked. It didn't really...but when one wasn't paying attention, then time seemed to pass fast. Shaking his head, he said "Maybe we could go swimming with my mama tomorrow. Yes, Yamina...she's been trying to. She doesn't like being out there alone, though. She's taken me to the falls once or twice. She also takes me to the pond with the willow tree. She...doesn't like being out alone, though, since she has to protect both me and herself."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:26 pm

(But of wb for him at the moment and I’m sure I’ll think of something when Queen replies.)

The mare listened to him and was about to say something when she felt his touch and she felt her body quiver lightly at the touch. Oriana felt her heart race and her body tingling from the simple act. ”Im sure my daughter will make sure to reassure them that we are okay. After all, she has to take charge as well for when it comes her time to lead.” she spoke and then when he mentioned about watching the sunset, Oriana felt as if she would be turning red in the face from it. Composing herself, Oriana glanced at the stallion once more before returning the gesture and pressed her nose into his shoulder before heading towards the willow tree.

She eased herself to the ground and tucked her legs up underneath her. The Friesian mare shifted her gaze over back to Cerik and from a distance she could actually admire the stallion. Sure she could have admired him from afar but she now got a chance to actually see him up close and also from a distance.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:27 pm

[ah, kay]

The blue eyed stallion noticed how she seemed too quiver at his touch. He worried a bit that she hadn't liked it... Seeing or sensing something, however, he realized at wasn't quite right. She must have quivered because she HAD liked it. He made another little happy sound, and watched her. He nodded as she said her daughter would be able to reassure the others. "I hope she can reassure them well...I have faith in the young one, though, to be perfectly honest. You're right, she does need to be able to take charge. She will one day lead this herd, as your first offspring despite...being adopted. She's still yours, so she would be lead mare one day." He fell silent after putting in his two cents there.

He then watched as the mare walked over towards the willow. He watched as she settled to the ground, then as she looked at him. He whinnied a delighted sound, and let her look. He even pranced a bit, as if showing off some. He then stopped and shook his head, scolding himself before moving to join her. The North American Spotted Draft lowered himself as well. He laid beside her, as close as he could get. He swished his tail across the ground, to brush against her, then moved it away.

(For Solaris)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:22 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She kept eating the grass there, her eyes alert to see the foals at all times. She had already noticed that they were moving further away, so far she let them do that as long they were in her sight at all times. Now when the sun was going down she looked toward the trio "Foals? Stay closer to the herd, stop wantering too far from us, okay?" she called out for them.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin
__🐴__
He looked at the other colt and then up to the sky when he mentioned the sun going down "I don't know...I feel like I wasted a few hours of this sunlight today for somewhere...we didn't really get to do anything really yet" he said with a sight. He looked at him once more and Yamina "I think it's not safe for us to never be fully alone, is that's why we stay in herds or join others when have the chance" he said.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She nodded "That could be fun, swimming is fun as long the water is not too cold, too deep, or too moving..." she said flicking her small tail a little bit. Her ears perked to her mother for a moment "Of well we could do what she says and get closer to the herd..." she said.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She sighed "I thought we were going to the falls...this is just the pond of that fall," she said shaking her head as she dug the ground a little bit 'Why does the day, no then sun be up so sort of a time' she thought to herself as she looked the pond next to her 'I sure miss summer, when the night is never really dark' she thought to herself. She looked back at the other mare "I was not going to get there alone...I am aware of the risks being alone means..." she responded to her.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He looked at her "I know, there is still time...well I quess that's very an instinct for female horses to want foals...I don't remember any who is not wanted any..." he said thoughtfully. He thought for a moment "So what kind of a stallion your mate was... Yang's father? Why he is not there now? Did I maybe know him?" he kept asking her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:37 pm

The blue eyed stallion noticed how she seemed too quiver at his touch. He worried a bit that she hadn't liked it... Seeing or sensing something, however, he realized at wasn't quite right. She must have quivered because she HAD liked it. He made another little happy sound, and watched her. He nodded as she said her daughter would be able to reassure the others. "I hope she can reassure them well...I have faith in the young one, though, to be perfectly honest. You're right, she does need to be able to take charge. She will one day lead this herd, as your first offspring despite...being adopted. She's still yours, so she would be lead mare one day." He fell silent after putting in his two cents there.

He then watched as the mare walked over towards the willow. He watched as she settled to the ground, then as she looked at him. He whinnied a delighted sound, and let her look. He even pranced a bit, as if showing off some. He then stopped and shook his head, scolding himself before moving to join her. The North American Spotted Draft lowered himself as well. He laid beside her, as close as he could get. He swished his tail across the ground, to brush against her, then moved it away.

The brown eyed mare shook her head as she looked at him. "No, you wouldn't have known him...he was at the same barn I was at. I don't really call him my mate. The humans wanted some baby horses, so they put me and him together. Then Yang came into being, and was born alter. There was...a fire at Cerik's home as well as mine. It was weird, because we were on neighboring properties and there were fires at both barns. I just...find it really odd, like maybe a human caused it."

(For Solaris)

She then turned her attention to the younger mare, and sighed. "Okay, I believe you..." she muttered, and looked to the sky again. I don't like being out alone, at night or in general...I'm glad I had company here," she said to the both of them.

The blue and brown eyed colt heard Lumina calling to them. He called back "Yes...auntie," because she sort of was. They weren't related but they were in the same herd. He was using it as a term of respect, like humans of certain cultures did. Not that he'd know that about humans. Shaking his head, he looked to Yama and nodded at him. "It definitely feels wasted...but maybe we'll have time tomorrow. We just need to get together earlier, to play." He then nodded and said "Yes, that's why we stay in herds." He then nodded to Yamina, and began heading back towards Lumina. He hadn't even realized they'd moved away...He'd just been talking, or thought he was, but apparently had been walking without thinking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me