Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:56 am

Oki
Male/ 5 years/ Wolfdog-like ( Akita Inu x Husky)/ Crush/Mate: Amaterasu/ Pups: Chibi and Dark Sun/ Tags: Family
Oki lay with his family, relaxed and on his side. He looked over at the three that were his family, and asked, "Is anyone hungry? I can go see if there's anything I can find" He offers. He nuzzled his mate's head gently. He nods to Chibi's response. "Anyone else?" he asks.

Chibi
Male/ 1 year/ Mixed/ Crush/Mate: Jess/ Tags: family
Chibi lay next to his father, ears twitching at sounds. "I'm a bit hungry, I guess I could eat something" He responds.

Daemon
Male/ 5 years/ Rottweiler/ Crush/Mate: open/ tags: open
In a back-alley where the gang that calls themselves the Devils, leader Daemon sat on the old couch that they'd found when searching for things for the gang. He chatted with some of his fellow gang members.

Ri
Female/ 2 years/ Rotweiler/ Crush/Mate: open/ Daemon's Niece/ tags: Brutus
The female cursed under her breath as she heard commotion from behind her. She had just stolen a huge chunk of meat with the help of her bodyguard, Brutus. Just barely turning the corner and losing the angry butcher who chased them, the two quickly made their way back to the gang base. "That was a close one" Ri comments, panting slightly at the exertion from the chase.

Brutus
Male/ Age: 4 years/ Chow Chow/ Crush/Mate: open/ Member of Daemon’s gang and Ri’s bodyguard/ tags: Ri
Brutus ran behind Ri, his leader's niece. He had been honored that the leader trusted him enough to assign him as a personal bodyguard. Brutus took his duty very seriously, and would give his life for Ri and Daemon. Knowing that, Daemon put his trust into Brutus. Brutus nodded to his companion. "Very" he adds.

Fawan
Female/ 2 years/ Finnish Spitz/ Crush/Mate: open/ tags: open
Open, wandering on a sidewalk. Feel free to tag
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:19 am

ESME!!
Female/ 3 1/3 years old/ mutt/ bisexual/ lilac and honey/ tags:open

Sneaking into a bakery with the assistance of shadows to cover, Esme crept through a small opening in the back of the building. Looking around and making sure the coast was clear, Esme kept an ear up to hear for any sign that someone was coming. When nothing was heard, she snatched two loaves of bread and quietly snuck back out the way she came. Successful meal gained, she ran from the scene, out of there before the owner could notice she stole it.

SESAME!!
Female/ 3 years old/ Hokkaido x Shikoku dog/ pansexual/ tags: open

Climbing out from underneath the abandoned building she claimed as a temporary home, the female sniffed around, hoping to catch the scent of food. Catching onto the scent of some bacon, the female followed her nose, walking across the street and into a different neighborhood.

ARIES!!
Male/ 5 years old/ doberman/ questioning/tags: open

Being a part of the gang meant that Aries had his role, and he couldn't slack off, or else he'd be kicked out. His job was to check the border of the neighborhood they claimed and report back any unusual findings back to Daemon, the leader. He kept on guard, sniffing around and double checking frequently.

LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 am

|| Enya || Female || 4 || Open ||

The female stretched out her semi large frame as she lounged on the seat of the bus that she claimed as her own. Enya yawned and shook her head before slipping out the back door. The vixen paused for a moment before collecting her thoughts and scratched an itch before continuing on to find some food. Placing her large paws over the edge of a fence, Enya allowed her nose to do all the work, seeing what she could pick up.

The Beauceron female sniffed the air, waiting for something delicious to come along. Soon the scent of fresh meat caught her attention and the female hoisted herself over the fence and followed after the scent. The large dog carefully tracked the smell and soon saw that it was coming from a butchery across the street. Enya pricked her ears at the sight and licked her maw.

Looking around her, Enya trotted across the street and snuck around the back. Thankfully the place was closed but she still had to be careful. The female saw that a window was left open and that was her perfect opportunity to sneak in. She slipped through the window and scanned the room before landing her eyes on a huge piece of meat. It was a huge chunk of leg meat that was in easy access. Enya snatched it up quick before hearing the front door unlock and open. She froze for a moment before collecting herself and snuck out the back window.

She knew that she would be caught if she went around the way she came. Thinking of another plan, Enya wuickly began to think out something. The beauceron thankfully knew of a shortcut and decided to go with that one. Once she got across to the other side. Her sides were heaving from all that and she dropped the hunk of meat down to catch her breath.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:45 pm

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one flicked his tail. He watched the two strangers closely... He turned his eyes to his sister a moment, sighing a small sound. He dipped his head to the female, as she stepped forward and stopped her companion. She spoke to tell them about him, too. She claimed he was just very protective. He looked over the male, then quickly looked away. He felt his skin grow warm under the fur, and shook his head a couple times. He nodded to her, saying "My name is Ash. I'll let my sister introduce herself and the pups. We...live around here, and are looking for food. The pups are hungry again, and food isn't easy to really come by when you're a street dog..."

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female yawned nervously. She watched a male step forward, and eyed him a bit. She could tell he was probably just trying to protect his...friend, companion. When the other female confirmed that, she nodded to her. She watched her brother look at the male then quickly away. She giggled a bit, then shook her head. She could tell Ash liked the look of this male. She...did too, but she wasn't going to fight with her brother over it. She smiled a canine smile at the other two. "Nice to meet you, Natasha and Mavis, my name is Bliebell. These are my pups, Asha and Maple." She nodded to the two pups, nuzzling Maple a bit then nudging the meat to the two pups.

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The pretty little silvery and high white pup yawned again. She wagged her tail as she looked at the two strangers. She didn't see, at all shy or nervous of meeting dogs she didn't know. She must get it from her mother, who hadn't reacted much at all. It was her uncle that had been watchful of the male...Her uncle she'd been named for, but a female version of the name. Shaking her head, she jumped to rip off some of the chicken. She dropped it, barking "Thank you miss!" then grabbing the piece she'd ripped off.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He shivered a bit as he saw the male...and stayed behind his mom. He looked at her as she nuzzled him a bit. He giggled and pawed at her muzzle, then sniffed the air. He whined a bit as he smelled the chicken. Mama nudged it towards him, and Asha jumped towards it to rip some off. He growled at her, but it was only half hearted. He ripped off some as well, starting to eat and wagging his little tail now.

(Lol, Furry, there's four of them actually I think. Shiranui, Ammy, Chibi, and Dark Sun)

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

The just and caring but aloof (if irritated) and withdrawn (if upset) one glanced around again. The brown eyed white wolf-looking dog flicked their tail. A dark nose sniffed the air a bit, and the mixed nail and pads one yawned. The average height and slender one sighed. They listened as the others talked. They probably should eat...but weren't that hungry right now.

Amaterasu- f- 4 y- Wolfdog looking mix (Shepherd husky possibly)- mate: Oki- pups: Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya, will have Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu in the future if RP gets that far- Shiranui adopted her- Tags: family

The just and caring but sometimes nervous and shy blue eyed white she dog glanced to her adoptive parent a moment. When they didn't say anything, she grew a bit worried. She sighed and shook her head. She smiled at her sons, then glanced to Oki and said "Of course I'm hungry."

Dark Sun- m- 1 y- mixed breed- crush: maybe- mate: no- SO: too young- pups: might adopt in the future- Oki x Ammy: Chibi; Amaya; others way in future- Shiranui is adoptive grandparent- Tags: family

The dark and cold but intelligent and loyal dark furred ambery eyed one shook his head. He rolled his eyes at his brother...He glanced to the adoptive grandparent a moment. He then looked to his mom, walking over and nosing at her belly a bit. He said "Yeah, dad...she's got an extra mouth to feed." He knew he'd like this pup.

Jess- genderfluid- 1 y- Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)- crush: Chibi- mate: too young- pups: too young- family are NPCs but please don't play them- Tags: (NPC family) Shiranui and others

The brown eyed red pup glanced around a bit. She flicked her white tipped tail once more. Half flop ears caught all the sounds. The white marked one glanced around again. The curly/wavy sort of furred medium furred one nuzzled her family. They then headed out of the area. They went in search of Shiranui's family.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:42 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Mavis and others ||

”Ah yes I know how hard things can be for a street dog. Especially when you’ve got a lot of mouths to feed. But we can show ya the best spots to find some food.” she offered and glanced at Mavis who also nodded his head in agreement. The fae heard a young voice thank her and she offered a small warm smile before sitting down.

Meanwhile Mavis had settled down and sniffed the air before glancing back at the others around him. “But uh yea we don’t mind. Natasha here has been a street dog for most of her life anyway. So she knows the best places around.” he spoke and the female let out a laugh. “Oh stop it Mavis. I haven’t been a street dog for that long. Maybe a couple of years at most. Not as long as you have been though.” she reminded him.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:32 am

Teddy - male - adult - Mastiff - tags: open
Yawning the massive apricot-colored Mastiff left the abandoned camper, whose door was out of place so he could get inside. He took this place as his new little home as it was a very comfortable place to be, so he marked the white large monster, to tell others that this is owned place. Yawning he stretched his legs as he looked over the streets, there was still pretty silence so he thought that now could be a good chance to find some food. There was a human food place nearby and usually, there found a very good amount of food near the place.

Stella - female - young - Maltese - tags: open
The young white and tan small dog was roaming around the small pond there. It was humans' place, but at this early the place was empty. She kept his eyes alert as she looked at the pond, but kept her distance, she learned that when the humans were not there, the birds ventured there to drink and wash. She patiently waited for the birds to come down to the pond, and when they did she strike toward them, eventually catching one and hitting the other, enough to make it dizzy.

Rusty - male - adult - American Foxhound - tags: open
He was always close to humans, but after the loss of his loving owner, he found that he could not easily trust the other peoples they were too unpredictable. He took his somewhat large family to the woods, to live on a small abandoned hay barn there. He needed to hunt, so he gave his mate licks before going to the fields, he knew to have rabbits and smaller prey animals.

Blue - male - adult - Bluetick Coonhound - tags: open
He yawned as he woke up in an empty overturned trash can, those smelly places sure give a nice shelter over a night, and this one was usually empty. He mottled blue and black dog was hungry, so he decided to find some good trash can or maybe an open door into some of the human food places.

Ollie - male - pup - Bernese mountain dog - tags: open
The large but young Bernese dog slept near the little dog family as he found himself safe near other dogs and it seemed to they didn't mind his presence at all. Yawning he stood up and looked as the two young Shetland sheepdog pups played there together, their mother was likely somewhere nearby.

Bella - female - pup - Shetland Sheepdog - tags: open
She pounced onto her sibling to woke them up, gently biting their ears as they kicked her playfully away. Running she followed them to the open grassy area and pinned them down to roll around the still morning wet grass.

(they're all open for interactions)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:11 pm

(Enya is open for interaction as well)

|| Enya || Female || 4 || Open ||

Taking her prized possession, Enya dragged it to a little spot and began to devour it. Once she had picked it clean, the female took the bone and snapped it in half. She’s save them for later when needed. Enya hid them in a spot that only she knew and made sure that no one else would take them. Afterwards, the female decided to go for a little stroll around the city. To see what was going on, and plus she loved seeing what was going on in the city even if it was from a distance. Thankfully it wasn’t that busy so there weren’t many humans around. Enya padded over to the sidewalk and glanced across before making her way over. Keeping her ears on alert, she made sure to stay guarded.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:57 pm

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue and brown eyed dark marked white smaller one flicked his tail. He nodded to the she dog and male a moment. "A couple years still sounds like a long time. Like...other dogs would regard you as wise about the streets, or whatever." He shook his head after he said this. He looked down a moment, then back up when Natasha said Mavis had been here longer. He glanced to his family a moment. He then asked "How long has Mavis been out here, if...we're allowed to ask?"

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis

The blue eyed blue (gray) and white female smiled a canine smile. She nudged her son a bit, then moved closer to Natasha and Mavis. Now, they knew their names, so they weren't strangers so much now. She tilted her head as she regarded Mavis. "Are you...is Mavis alright?" she asked, noticing he seemed to maybe be injured. She was quite a kind and caring female, after all. She glanced to her brother, then the pups again. Maple ran over and pressed against her leg, so she said "Mavis, this is Maple."

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The pretty little silvery and high white pup giggled a bit. "Mama, you already told them our names!" she said to Bluebell. Then again, maybe they didn't know which pup was which. She smiled as she ran up to Natasha, saying "I want to be brave and big like you!"

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The smaller and slender brown pup flicked his white tipped tail. He whined a bit as his mama moved closer to the two other adults. He glanced to his uncle and sister, then the other adults. He ran over and pressed against Bluebell's leg, after grabbing more meat.

(Lol, Furry, there's four of them actually I think. Shiranui, Ammy, Chibi, and Dark Sun)

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

The just and caring but aloof (if irritated) and withdrawn (if upset) one glanced around again. The brown eyed white wolf-looking dog flicked their tail. A dark nose sniffed the air a bit, and the mixed nail and pads one yawned. The average height and slender one sighed. They listened as the others talked. They probably should eat...but weren't that hungry right now.

Amaterasu- f- 4 y- Wolfdog looking mix (Shepherd husky possibly)- mate: Oki- pups: Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya, will have Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu in the future if RP gets that far- Shiranui adopted her- Tags: family

The just and caring but sometimes nervous and shy blue eyed white she dog glanced to her adoptive parent a moment. When they didn't say anything, she grew a bit worried. She sighed and shook her head. She smiled at her sons, then glanced to Oki and said "Of course I'm hungry."

Dark Sun- m- 1 y- mixed breed- crush: maybe- mate: no- SO: too young- pups: might adopt in the future- Oki x Ammy: Chibi; Amaya; others way in future- Shiranui is adoptive grandparent- Tags: family

The dark and cold but intelligent and loyal dark furred ambery eyed one shook his head. He rolled his eyes at his brother...He glanced to the adoptive grandparent a moment. He then looked to his mom, walking over and nosing at her belly a bit. He said "Yeah, dad...she's got an extra mouth to feed." He knew he'd like this pup.

Jess- genderfluid- 1 y- Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)- crush: Chibi- mate: too young- pups: too young- family are NPCs but please don't play them- Tags: (NPC family) Shiranui and others

The brown eyed red pup glanced around a bit. She flicked her white tipped tail once more. Half flop ears caught all the sounds. The white marked one glanced around again. The curly/wavy sort of furred medium furred one nuzzled her family. They then headed out of the area. They went in search of Shiranui's family.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:51 pm

Bone walked with Buster. Seeing him slowing because the wind, Bone went over to his side to block the
freezing waves of air.
He then proceeded along with him.

Buster wandered the streets, his tiny body swaying as the wind bit into him. He had not much coat.
Buster looked at Bone greatfully as he blocked the wind.
He continued along the path.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:41 am

||Natasha || Female || Pharaoh Hound || Tagged: Mavis and others ||

”Ah yes that is true. But Mavis has been out here most of his life.” she spoke and Mavis nodded his head. The female flicked an ear when the other female mentioned about Mavis being injured. “Oh he got into a little tussle with little dog a few days ago. Nothing much, just a bit sore is all.” she replied and then glanced at the small one who ran up to her and said that they wanted to be big and strong like her. It warmed her heart hearing that from the pup. ”Ha well kiddo, with a lot of hard work and dedication, you’ll be the best street dog around. I’ll gladly teach you all you need to know.” she explained.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me