โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:01 am

Speedo | male cheetah | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
The young cheetah was up early and walked around the enclosure, rather nervous and bored. There were not any other cheetahs and the others were not that fun to talk with or what does he know when he never really got close to the other big cats there.

Autumn | female mountain lion | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
She relaxed up to a tree, enjoying the wives and she was out of the way of others, especially lions she didn't really get along with them that much.

Nova | female wolf | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿบ
She narrowed her eyes after seeing and hearing as one of the humans called for the male wolf Chronos, offering a small part of the meat. She didn't hate humans, but it took some time for her to trust them, this female she saw many times before but they were not that close, so she didn't do anything to go near her.

Dara | female fox | crush open | tags: open
๐ŸฆŠ
She got out of the little den the humans were made there and she was kind of claimed to herself. Yawning the black fox stretched her little legs and fluffed her soft pelt, before looking around her, noticing the coyote which did his morning greetings.

Amigo | male orca | crush open | tags; Kimona
๐Ÿ‹
He nodded his large black and white whale head "yes, that's correct" he responded, thinking for a moment "so Kimona, how did you get here? what's your story if I may ask?" he asked with curiosity.

Kennel

Angelfire | female leopard | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
The odd-colored strawberry patterned leopard relaxed at her large cage, inside the kennel. She was not allowed to be with others, which didn't bother her at all, she could not trust the others. Thought only thing she hated about being in this kennel was the torpidity, there was nothing to do there except that to sleep and wait for food. Her eyes looked over to another kennel feline, the black jaguar there.

Carbon | male wolf | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿบ
He slept in his cage, but even if his eyes were closed his ears listened to the voices coming outside, and who knows were. He was known to be an aggressive male and not many humans come close to him because of that, but that was exactly what he wanted, he didn't want to do anything with the humans there. As long the stupid things give him food a few times a day, he could be pleased.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:48 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes squeaked. It didn't actually hurt, as it wasn't a real needle. "Oh, she's...training us or whatever," he said to the two wolves. He took the meat when she offered more as a reward.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She smiled and gave Chronos more meat as a reward. "Mars, it's your turn; come here," she said to the pup, not caring if Saturn came with him.

Orinn- m- 4 y- Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. The golden gazed one said "Boy, humans are kind of boring to talk about...So um...what's your favorite prey, if you know what that is? What's your favorite type of meat?"

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:13 am

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn growls and curls his tail tighter around Mars.

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars backs up at the mention of his name and the โ€˜needleโ€™

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma nods, โ€œyep! And you are Amigo, correct?โ€ She asks. She swam in slow circles.

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Nemo huddled in a corner away from the others. He didn't like interactions.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sybil nods, โ€œDeer is my favorite! Itโ€™s sooo good!โ€
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:53 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes shook his head. "Its not a needle, it's just a...stick." It looked like a stick, but wasn't really brown, and he said "It doesn't actually hurt. Come here," he encouraged. He then glanced to Saturn, wondering if he'd do it first instead. If so, he could show Mars it didn't actually hurt.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She sighed as they stayed back there...then heard Chronos. He sounded like he was yipping or woofing to the other two.

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. The golden gazed one said "Oh, yeah, deer is so good."

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Saturn sighs, โ€œokโ€. โ€œCome on, letโ€™s goโ€ he says nudging the pup. Saturn picks Mars up by the scruff, and brings him over.

Mars shook his head, โ€œno!โ€ And refuses to move. He flails in his dadโ€™s grasp, โ€œNOOOO!!!โ€ He screams.

Kinoma nods, โ€œyep! And you are Amigo, correct?โ€ She asks. She swam in slow circles.

Sybil nods, โ€œDeer is my favorite! Itโ€™s sooo good!โ€
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:57 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes winced a bit...He shook his head and sighed softly. "Maybe...you could show him?" he asked Saturn then. "He'd probably trust what you say to him, believe you."

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She sighed as they stayed back there...then heard Chronos. He sounded like he was yipping or woofing to the other two.

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. The golden gazed one said "Oh, yeah, deer is so good."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Saturn nods, "It's ok, Mars. It doesn't hurt" He says nuzzling his son. "I'll be here with you the whole time, okay? you'll be okay" He says.

Mars nods, "o-ok". "That's my boy" Saturn says

Sybil nods, โ€œwhat about you? What's your favorite food?" He asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:30 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes stood by. He smiled and said "You're a very brave boy."

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She distracted Mars with some meat, then did the poke. She then pulled the stick pole thing away, and waited to see how he reacted.

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. The golden gazed one said "I'd have to say rabbit or turkey."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:56 am

Saturn nuzzled his son, โ€œyou were amazing! It didnโ€™t hurt does it?โ€ He asks softly.

Mars shook his head.

Sybil nods, โ€œIโ€™ve had rabbit before but never turkeyโ€ he says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:37 am

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes stood by. He smiled and said "You did really well, Mars."

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She smiled and gave Mars extra meat as a reward. She turned to Saturn then, saying "Your turn," and holding out some meat.

The tan and brown or black Lynx said "They have all that different meat; there's probably turkey and you can try it," the golden gazed one said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me