lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby Rats. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:02 pm

Feathersong64 wrote:(I still don’t understand how to join... could someone help? This sounds like great roleplay... I’m already working on my character :) )

(The discussion thread, links on the first page :p

Replying in a bit)

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:13 am

E v e r e s t
Female
Siberian Husky
Tags: Athena, Weston, Tak, Leo

Everest lifted her head off her paws, blinking sleep from her eyes.
She looked up at the sky. The sun was still out, so she hadn't been sleeping long.
She got to her feet, shaking her fur. The tree she sat under was dead, because of the poisoned
water, but it provided shelter and she was grateful. She trotted away and rounded the corner,
only to stop in her tracks. Four dogs were standing in the square. She tried to back
away but her tail knocked a can over, and it hit the ground loudly.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 am

||Tak//4//Male//Tags;; Leo, Athena, Weston, Everest||

He nodded to Athena and Weston, "Nice to meet you two," his head jerked towards the sound of the can hitting the asphalt. For once his hackles raised a tad, but merely out of surprise. His ears perked to the dog, "Who are you!?" He called out.

||Leo//7//Male//Tags; Tak, Athena, Weston, Everest||

Being the quieter of the two until he trusted the others, he simply nodded in their company's direction. Focused on the two in front of them, he was taken greatly by surprise at the can, his tail end spinning around to where his head once was so he could face whoever decided to come up behind them, his floppy ears perked as well, this time standing a bit in front of Tak.

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:34 am

E v e r e s t
Female
Siberian Husky
Tags: Athena, Weston, Tak, Leo

Everest's eyes widened, but she took a deep breath and slowly peeked
around the corner. She blinked slowly when she saw the hostility in the dogs eyes.
Sighing, the pale husky approached the strangers, her tail swishing over the ground.
"Don't worry, I'm a friend." She barked steadily, eying the dogs wearily. "Sorry for startling you,
I was going to leave but..." She trailed off, shuffling her paws nervously, even though she stood
at least ten feet away from the group.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

B e a r
Male
Long-Haired German Shepherd
Tags: Open

The brown Shepherd yawned, stretching his front legs, his rear end pointed towards
the sky. He shook his fur, dust particles creating a cloud around him. Bear sneezed, walking quickly out
of the dusty mess. He pricked his ears, wondering which direction he should travel towards next. He decided
to head North, towards the heart of the large human empire.
Last edited by pecos on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beanpole » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:40 am

Hello am I able to join if so here's my description

Sisko

Bernese Mountain Dog/Alaskan Malamute

Female

Massive

Quiet and not related to any other dogs.
trades are open, feel free to dm me!

bean - any pronouns - gemini

───────
beanpole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:42 am

Rimia wrote:Hello am I able to join if so here's my description

Sisko

Bernese Mountain Dog/Alaskan Malamute

Female

Massive

Quiet and not related to any other dogs.

You have to submit your dog's description in the discussion thread of this roleplay. The link is located on the first post ; ) In the discussion thread, the first few posts describe what you must show about your character.
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:12 am

amoureuxxx wrote:
ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʟ
ᴛᴀɢs - ᴇᴄʜᴏ
marcel gave a nod of his head, " it's really no problem, right this way. " the golden retriever said back to the doberman as he walked with her trailing not far behind, then realizing he forgot to introduce himself. " how rude of me, my name is marcel. " marcel said, introducing himself to echo. marcel secretly hoped he hadn't came on too strong, he'd had been told that he was rather strong when it came to meeting new people - in this case dogs - but it was a skill that he had tried to tame over the years. it was not long after they made it to an alley way where marcel crawled through the opening in the corner. in his small hideout, there was a couple of pillows and blankets to make a warm bed, a trash can which held food, and healing herbs and spices in the last corner. sure, it wasn't much but at least he had it. " here we are, are you still a bit hungry? if you are feel free to rummage through the trash can over there. " the golden retriever offered, not wanting echo to be on an empty stomach.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kise . » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:25 pm

The air was fresh, with the scent of blooming trees. Her soft paws met the warm cement on a city street as she crept out of an alleyway she had been resting in. Spring was a beautiful season even in the city, the sidewalk trees would bloom, the days were warmer, and young would be birthed. Her curious apricot eyes gazed at the quiet streets... maybe she could find another animal to socialize with, but not many people had time to keep pets in this area. She continued on her way to find anyone, remembering the sweet memories of her adoption family. It'll be okay Rayne-girl, you'll be alright! ..."It doesn't seem like I will be..." she whispered to herself, as she followed the deserted sidewalk.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Raynexxx| fae | ❖ | two 1/2 | ❖ | collie mix | ❖ | no mate | ❖ no pups ❖ | none tagged | ❖ | in the city |
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by kise . on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
kise .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Weston
The blue male didn't startle as the can dropped, he could smell another dog lingering around but just wasn't sure where it was coming from. He sat down and listened to the others talk, he wasn't much of a talker so he let his new friend do it all. He let out a large yawn as the sun still set over the high lines.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby rosytea » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:20 am

ECHO
» female | location: city | tags: open

The female smiled softly ''I'm Echo.'' she replied coolly before looking at the trash can ''I'm not hungry right now, but thanks.''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me