No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby na'vi. » Thu May 03, 2018 7:38 am

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
─────────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: None
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Curious
Tags: Juliette & Odin
Nadine squealed at his gesture- not in an aggressive manner but the more stereotypical excited sound. She wasn't entirely sure of the stallion but she was viciously curious. She knew that Stallions more often than not brought safety but they also could mean trouble. Despite this male's seemingly gentle formality she still pranced forward- shielding her little one in one swift movement.

Nadine arched her neck, pushing her nose towards him and blowing towards him. Her ears were perked forward and her tail swayed against her hocks. Upon no longer feeling Juliette's presence by her rump she kept her gaze trained on her curious youngster as her foal neared the new comer. Nadine's body language shifted and it was apparent that if need be she'd let out a vicious kick to protect her foal. Even with her current heat status clouding her mind her focus was always surrounding her little one.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week | Dam: Nadine | Sire: Unknown
Herd: None | Feeling: Curious & Bold
Tags: Nadine & Odin
Juliette watched the stallion with a burning intensity. Her gaze was trained on him as if he were a natural wonder of the world. Juliette had never encountered another horse- let alone a stallion. Despite the fact her mother's actions clearly read that he could be dangerous little Juliette was simply enchanted and she in of herself was a viciously curious soul. Her ears flicked forward at the noises being made between the stallion and her mother.

She flattened her ears slightly at her view of the stallion being blocked and she pranced around her mom and toward the stallion, her small tail flagging up as if she were a show pony. She let out a whinny towards the stallion and approached timidly- her legs sprawled out as she reached forward to take in his scent. She watched him closely- despite her curiosity and newfound boldness she knew from her mother's behavior that he could be a danger to her; if he wanted to be.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !
Mare | Foal: None | Stallion: None
Tags: Titanic
Nanna eventually woke, her muscles along her back and shoulders began to twitch viciously under her skin and she let out an annoyed snort. The massive mare hauled herself upwards with a grunt, followed by a groan. The Noriker mare shook herself out- dust and various pieces of grass coming off her in a cloud. Her ears perked at the distinct scent of a stallion on the horizon and her ears perked forwards. She let out a whinny and began to trot forward curiously.

Often times Nanna seemed to be off putting to some stallions due to her height and build. Perhaps it was time she did the looking this time around? She approached slowly- slowing her trot to a jog of sorts and letting out another call to the silhouette of the stallion before her.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !
Heat Stage: 2 | Feeling: Calm yet Guarded
Tags: Artemis & Zinova
Viveka watched the interaction quietly. While being easy to startle sometimes she was easy going once formalities were made. She reached down- still keeping her gaze on Zinova and looking between the to before ripping up some grass and letting her tail swish against her hocks. She let out another gentle nicker before pulling her head up from the thick grasses under her hooves. She was relaxed in a sense but she still had her guard up- not towards the new mare but in general.

She smelled the new mare quietly- she was a bit more advanced in her heat cycle than herself or Zinova. Surely the smell from this little patchwork herd of mares would start to grow. She wasn't sure how her two companions felt about stallions but Viveka felt mixed about them. She wanted them to respect her and not be pushy- though sometimes that was rare. Her black pelt twitched away from the touch of an insect and she sighed, the heat was overbearing.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Stallion | Foal: None | Mares: None
Feeling: Patient & Intrigued
Tags: Emma & Bellanova
Butch flinched at the mare's advances and stepped backwards a few steps- he kept his head low in a non-aggressive manner, letting his thick tail hang by his rump. He let out another nicker, followed by a quiet blow from his nostrils. He watched the little filly and he nickered back to her, his ears perking and he stepped forward. He towered over the foal and for some reason it made him feel prideful. Not in the sense that he was the biggest but in the sense that he could protect a foal with just his sheer size.

He strided forward a small step and reached out towards little Emma- messing with her forelock with his muzzle before letting out a gentle nicker. The little foal's calmness and bravery had him viciously curious. Such a striking opposite to her mother- though he did understand that her mother was merely being protective and had probably been hassled enough by other bachelor Stallions.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 am

name bellanova
      age 5yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 4
      with emma & butch
      herd [blank]

with ears perked and hot breathe steaming out of her nostrils, she watched this tank of a stallion, ignore her not to threatening threats. pawing frustratingly on the ground as she continued to watch the hooves of this large stallion continue to approach her, but more importantly her lil foal, emma. though with a quick look back, her weak little foal was now approaching this stallion willingly. furry started to flood through her body, as she watched the two, but she could stand it no longer, as with one step this stallion could kill little emma. seeing the two reach their noses out to each other, bellanova quickly stepped in front of emma letting a long breathe exude through her nostrils, letting the stallion once more a chance to back away.

name emma
      age 4mths
      gender filly
      with bellanova & butch
      herd [blank]

there was a spark that glinted in emma's eyes as the stallion offered her a foal sized nicker in return for her's. taking a few steps forward, very much feeling her mother's eyes on her with every step both she and the stallion took towards each other. as she knew it was only a matter of moments till her mother came rushing to her protection, ever believing she was too weak or small. her mother stepped in front of her, which surprised no one, so as bellanove tried to put hersteld between emma and the stallion, lil emma poked her head right under her moms belly to continue to look up at the stallion.

when the stallion messed with her fore lock she let out a little whinney and crawled under her mom's belly and reared up a little bit trying to nip at his long shaggy forelock. no matter how much she tried to reach for it, he was just way to tall for her. letting out a little frustrated snort as she failed to reach her mark. she started to moved closer to the stallion and upon noticing his mane was even shaggier she gave her pack legs a quick push trying to nip at his shaggy mane, though upon landing her back hoof slipped and she plopped right onto the ground.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Fri May 04, 2018 5:46 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Cautious, interested | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin snorted in response to the mare's squeal, bringing one of his feathered hooves forward to playfully paw at the ground in front of them a couple of times. His tail swished excitedly and he took a couple steps closer so he didn't have to make such an effort to reach. He was lucky enough that he hadn't been perceived as too much of a threat yet, and he could feel his confidence building as he used his charm to sway the mare to his liking.

The spotted stallion watched the foal with interest, his attention abruptly brought to her. He kept an eye on the filly's mother, and noted the defensiveness with which she stood. She was putting trust into him not to do anything, but she was still ready to kick his butt if he made a wrong move. He answered the foal's whinny with a soft nicker, blowing through his nose at her and arching his neck a bit. This offspring was not his own, but he did not possess a desire to kill her like a more reckless stallion might. Instead, he felt the need to protect her; to protect both of them. He reached out to close the distance between him and the foal, gently bumping her nose with his own and offering quiet nickers.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Content
Upon watching the interaction the mare gave in to her more gentle and nurturing nature. She didn't feel that this stallion was any more of a threat to Juliette than a thick blade of grass would be. So Nadine relaxed and paced forward, ears perked at Juliette's whinny back. She watched her foal prance about and she let out a nicker at her foal falling- ears flicked forward but she knew if Juliette were hurt she'd know.

Nadine turned her gaze back to Odin and she simply swished her tail, pausing for a moment to shake out her pelt before her attention was returned to him. She let out a nicker and snorted. Pacing away a few small steps to rip up some grass- she had decided that she wouldm't mind being around this particular stallion. For the most part Nadine had done a decent job at evading bachelor stallions but Odin's charm had certainly worked. Though Nadine wasn't particularly sure if she wanted to be covered soon- she was picky and indecisive but the allure of a stallion and possibly a herd to protect Juliette was even more enticing.

Unbeknownst to her- the gentle sway of her tail to and fro to keep the flies and gnats at bay was only allowing the scent of her estrus to permeate the air. She didn't really care to notice as she grazed lazily- only lifting her head to eye at Juliette and Odin for spare moment before returning to her meal.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Herd: None | Feeling: Playful
Juliette tossed her head and returned his whinny, striking out one of her still remarkably tiny hooves into the thick tendrils of grass below her. The petite filly pranced around Odin for a few moments before she settled to his left side- nibbling mindlessly on the grass. It was only a few moments before her attention jumped to and fro, less than concerned with her new friend and onto the next moment of life.

Within seconds though Juliette's attention snapped to a butterfly that flew lazily in the air. The excitable filly scrabbled underneath Odin- prancing after the butterfly- her head held upwards towards the sky before she let out a startled snort as it landed between her nostrils. In a panic the youngster went to back up- her spindly legs getting tangled in of themselves and she fell promptly on her rump against Odin's hind leg. Instead of getting back up she simply sat there for a few moments- taking her closeness to the grass as an opportunity to rip up the soft shoots.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Butch watched the gorgeous mare's movements carefully. He held a kind and patient look about him- he didn't believe in the harsh ways of some stallions. Instead he was nearly about to back off- not completely but enough to let the mare's nerves ease. However he was caught off guard by the little foal and he let out yet another gentle nicker. Butch had no desire to harm the little one- she was a calm filly it seemed, playful but not overbearing.

He snorted playfully when she tried to nip at his forelock and then again at his mane but raised his head, cocking it slightly to the left when she fell. He turned away from Bellanova for a moment- pressing his muzzle against Emma's flank and nudging her upright again. He kept his head low- at her height and shook his head for a few moments, letting his shaggy and messy forelock sweep to and fro against his forehead. He let out another playful snort and against used his massive muzzle to push her towards the mare gently. He took a few steps away- it was clear he was giving them some form of space but that he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !
Nanna eventually woke, her muscles along her back and shoulders began to twitch viciously under her skin and she let out an annoyed snort. The massive mare hauled herself upwards with a grunt, followed by a groan. The Noriker mare shook herself out- dust and various pieces of grass coming off her in a cloud. Her ears perked at the distinct scent of a stallion on the horizon and her ears perked forwards. She let out a whinny and began to trot forward curiously.

Often times Nanna seemed to be off putting to some stallions due to her height and build. Perhaps it was time she did the looking this time around? She approached slowly- slowing her trot to a jog of sorts and letting out another call to the silhouette of the stallion before her.

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !
Viveka watched the interaction quietly. While being easy to startle sometimes she was easy going once formalities were made. She reached down- still keeping her gaze on Zinova and looking between the to before ripping up some grass and letting her tail swish against her hocks. She let out another gentle nicker before pulling her head up from the thick grasses under her hooves. She was relaxed in a sense but she still had her guard up- not towards the new mare but in general.

She smelled the new mare quietly- she was a bit more advanced in her heat cycle than herself or Zinova. Surely the smell from this little patchwork herd of mares would start to grow. She wasn't sure how her two companions felt about stallions but Viveka felt mixed about them. She wanted them to respect her and not be pushy- though sometimes that was rare. Her black pelt twitched away from the touch of an insect and she sighed, the heat was overbearing.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sat May 05, 2018 5:26 pm

•Hasani•

~ mare | 4 years | chestnut arabian | herd; looking | heat stage; 2 | tagged; open ~

Hasani stood in a meadow, tall lush grass surrounding her, and tall trees at the edge of the clearing, her head held high. Swishing her tail to get rid of the pesky flies that had landed on her, the arabian mare trotted forwards, a simple glance around her putting her at ease. She had no real purpose in mind at the moment, except to stay alive and, hopefully, eventually find a stallion. With a soft snort and toss of her head, she dipped her head to graze at the tall green grass, though her ears were pricked and alert for anything - or anyone - who might startle her.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Sun May 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Content | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin's attention glanced back and forth between the mare and foal, letting his guard down a little now that he seemed to have been accepted as benign. He felt rather confident now, having scored his first mare and hopefully the start of his own herd. He watched Nadine take a few steps away to graze, and with a sideways glance at Juliette the stallion lowered his head to nip at some blades of grass too.

He had one ear swiveled back, keeping an eye and an ear on the foal playing next to him. He froze as she scrambled underneath him and fell back against his leg, moving to the side just a little bit in reaction. He wasn't used to being around something so small that could get around him like that, and he paid special attention to not injuring her or stepping on her by accident. He turned and nickered at Juliette, reaching his neck around to sniff at her and make sure she was okay.

Odin swished his tail to discourage a couple pesky flies, his gaze returning to Nadine. The smell of her on the air was intoxicating, and something the bachelor hadn't experienced before. He blew air through his nose, nickering quietly and taking a few steps towards her to graze closer. He tried to play off his own interest, pretending to favor the grass nearest to her.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sun May 06, 2018 1:16 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Content
Nadine's head lifted as she watched the interaction between the two and her mind had settled. She wouldn't mind being in a herd lead by Odin, despite being younger than some stallions out there it simply meant he had youthful strength that some of the older stallions simply didn't have anymore. She leaned down- ripping out a considerable chunk of grass with an abrupt tug of her head to the side. Content with the large sum of foliage dangling from her mouth she lifted her head- cocking her back leg to rest it as she watched Juliette muck about.

However her attention snapped towards Odin and she swiveled her head towards him and she reached out, finishing the last bits of her grass and neared her nose towards his, blowing out and swaying her tail as a defense from the various insects that plagued the spring fields. She reached down and nibbled more grass, being a more gentle type of mare she had already settled and didn't mind his closeness. Raising her head once more she reached out and touched just the tip of her nose to his shoulder where a fly had previously been. She was simply familiarizing herself with his scent, though if she could speak freely she'd be lying if she said her heat wasn't clouding her thoughts with a stallion readily available to her. Nadine shook her head at the thought, her mane shifting as such before she returned to grazing.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Herd: None | Feeling: Playful
Juliette nickered at Odin as he turned- lifting her head from the grass. Bright green shoots of tender grass hung from her mouth as she chewed aimlessly. She wrinkling and nose and shot up like a bullet, throwing her hind legs into the air in a little buck as she pranced around. She ran for a few moments in circled around Nadine and their new spotted friend, letting out whinnies.

She stopped for a moment, her sides heaving as she caught her breath before she stood, clawing at the air with her front hooves- in her mind she was a grown horse, a mighty mare. As she landed back down on all fours she gave a shake of her head which followed in suit down her neck and her whole body. Finally getting the wiggles out- for the moment- she trotted towards Nadine and Odin, keeping a few paces away and simply nibbling on the grass. She wasn't hungry by any means but if her mum and Odin ate it, she should too right?

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Butch watched the gorgeous mare's movements carefully. He held a kind and patient look about him- he didn't believe in the harsh ways of some stallions. Instead he was nearly about to back off- not completely but enough to let the mare's nerves ease. However he was caught off guard by the little foal and he let out yet another gentle nicker. Butch had no desire to harm the little one- she was a calm filly it seemed, playful but not overbearing.

He snorted playfully when she tried to nip at his forelock and then again at his mane but raised his head, cocking it slightly to the left when she fell. He turned away from Bellanova for a moment- pressing his muzzle against Emma's flank and nudging her upright again. He kept his head low- at her height and shook his head for a few moments, letting his shaggy and messy forelock sweep to and fro against his forehead. He let out another playful snort and against used his massive muzzle to push her towards the mare gently. He took a few steps away- it was clear he was giving them some form of space but that he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

( ) ─ A N N A ! !

( ) ─ I V E K A ! !

na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sun May 06, 2018 10:40 pm

zeus
stallion 3 years brumby x mustang mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: open

zeus pranced through the trees, feeling as though he were king of the world. he was on the lookout for mares, as he had now reached the age where he should begin the foundations of his own herd. the palomino stallion tossed his head and squealed in a foal-like manner, pawing the ground in excitement. he couldn't wait to run with a herd again, especially one that he himself owned. zeus suddenly stopped his foalish playing, realising that if a mare passed by, they certainly wouldn't want him to be their stallion. whoops.

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet trotted towards the pond he had spotted. he'd been wandering all day and hadn't come across one so far. he was so thirsty he didn't even notice the greying arabian mare on the other side. the bay stallion drank deeply, the cool water trickling down his throat, refreshing and re-energising him. he raised his head, water dribbling from his chin, and finally noticed the mare. bullet snorted, surprised, and pricked his ears in interest. he moved around the pond, moving at a slow enough pace that he did not startle the mare. bullet nickered to her in greeting as he stopped a safe distance away.

farasha
mare 10 years anglo arabian stallion: open heat: stage 3 foals: n/a tags: n/a

still searching for another image - not yet accepted

ricochet
mare 7 years mustang stallion: open heat: stage 2 foals: n/a tags: open

ricochet grazed in the meadow, her tail swishing every now and then to ward off the pestering flies. she lifted her head to look around, grass sticking out of her mouth as she munched. she'd been born wild and she was used to traveling alone, as she had a sort of 'lone wolf' nature, but it had been days since she'd seen a sign of any horses. all the droppings and tracks she had come across were stale, days sometimes weeks old. ricochet was reluctant to join a herd permanently, but she had recently begun to notice her loneliness more than usual. maybe a traveling companion wouldn't be such a bad idea? the grullo mare shook her head and snorted, dismissing the idea. if she were to have a companion, they'd both be captured by a stallion, so she may as well just join a herd with a nice stallion instead. ricochet dropped her head to take another mouthful of grass, munching thoughtfully.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 07, 2018 2:10 am

xxxxxxxx( ) ─ REYA ! !
Mare | Foal: Expecting | Stallion: None
Herd: None | Feeling: Alert | Status: Pregnant 3rd tri.
Tags: Zeus (illuded to)
Freya grazed quietly- she preferred to stay tucked back and out of the vast meadows. Not only was the sun over-bearing out on those stark lands but more stallions tended to roam the grazing lands, they could cover more ground and get to more mares who were of breeding status. She didn't fancy to be a mare out in the open- not while she was still expecting her foal. The mare nibbled on the grass quietly- enjoying the patches of shade that the leaves from the trees that towered above her provided. Her sides were round and her belly hung low against her more lean and lithe figure.

Freya lifted her head and her nostrils quivered as the scent of a stallion carried on the wind. She could tell just by the scent that the stallion in question was young- inexperienced. She normally wouldn't have cared but sometimes inexperienced stallions were more aggressive, cocky even. So the mare finished her last mouthful of the grass and began to retreat into the grasslands, her tail flagged behind her as she trotted.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {4}

Postby Lavellan » Mon May 07, 2018 11:22 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Rose
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        Despite the fact that she thought herself to be alone, the tobiano mare had long caught the eye of the watchful Dáire, dark eyes watching the colourful mare as she stood like a picture at the side of a nearby lake. Snorting lightly, dark muzzle tucking into his chest, he decided that he wouldn't like to be watched, so she probably didn't either. A low, soft whinny called out to the mare as the stallion began to descend the hill towards both the lake and the mare.
        Keeping his distance, he lowered his head to the water, a number of yards from the mare, and drank his fill, tail swishing lightly but otherwise not moving, showing no signs of aggression or eagerness. Raising his head a moment later, eyes turning to the mare, he nickered gently, extending his muzzle in a movement of greeting. He exhaled softly, sharing his scent with her, and both of his ears pricked forward as he caught the scent of her heat. It was strong, but not mind-filling, as the stallion remained respectfully distant. The mare was stunning, and Dáire hoped that she would be friendly, if not somewhat accommodating.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Zaria/Zeph
        Stumbling with a snort as the mare kicked out against him, resisting, Lír barely managed to keep his balance as he circled too-tight, hind legs slipping out beneath him and almost sending him tumbling. At the mare's insistent resistance, he stopped, watching her with a confused expression. The stallion was almost sure that this was Zaria, but at the same time... could he have been mistaken? Flicking his ears back, not in anger, but in confusion and embarrassment, those same dark ears shot forward once more as the mare whinnied. Ah! It was Zaria - he had obviously frightened her with his sudden appearance, and, well, any mare of sound mind would protect her foal while spooked. He snorted in a response to her whinny, closing the distance between them with a lowered muzzle. He offered his pinkish muzzle to the mare, offering her his scent. While she already knew him, it would be nice for them to catch up. Nickering softly, a sweet, gentle sound of recognition, the stallion moved his gaze to the colt, a soft, amused snort leaving him as he watched the colt try to find his feet once more. He let out a soft call to his son, hoping that he hadn't frightened him too much. Casting a glance over his shoulder, ensuring that there were no rivals approaching them, he moved his muzzle to the mare, giving her neck a soft groom, grateful to see a familiar face after that harsh winter.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Open
        Pale tail flicking at the flies that were beginning to buzz to life already, Áine opened her muzzle into a wide yawn. She wasn't really... going anywhere, her plodding gait carrying her wherever. She wasn't exactly frantic to find herself a stallion, her belly distended already with her next foal. In any case, finding a stallion already might be a little risky - if it were a colt, they would be in danger if she came across a particularly nasty stallion. Shaking out her mane, Áine paused in her travels, lowering her head to graze for a moment. The world out here was peaceful. She didn't know why anyone would long to join a noisy, busy herd when you could be alone, listening to the sounds of the nature around you.

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Open
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Open

Both mare and foal simultaneously raised their heads as the faint sound of a whinny crossed their ears, but Morrigan quickly flicked her ears back, turning away from the noise. If you were trying to get everything and anything to notice you, you would not be a friend of Morrigan's. Scratching her front leg, biting softly into the dark coloured fur as she tried to dispel the itch, she continued to listen, trying to hear if the call would be answered. Flicking her black tail to get rid of some irritating flies, she walked further into the clearing that she was currently in, looking for a particularly nice looking piece of grass.
        Nearby, Banshee snorted softly, tossing her light head as she bucked away from nothing in particular. The filly trotted away from her mother, little nostrils quivering as she attempted to see who might have made that noise.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 4 Tags: Aelius
        A squealing whinny of delight escaped Beira's maw as the sound of the stallion's thundering hoof falls roared behind her. She wouldn't run for long - she was just enjoying the spring, and the potential of company. Flagging her tail, adding an extra element to this chase, she opened for an even number of strides before planning to slow, not wanting to annoy this potential friend. However, a sharp nip to her rump made her jolt, and, moving her head to the side, to her surprise she spotted the stallion far closer than she had expected. Huh, he was faster than she expected. Now that he was moving, she slowed to marvel at his movements before sliding to a halt, sitting back on her hind legs in a movement that had been trained into her ancestors by the humans. Raising her head haughtily for a moment, as if scolding him for nipping her, she then dropped her head, extending her muzzle with a light snort, tail still flagged. This stallion was handsome, and a good sport - no one better to deal with her heat.

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Sabre
        Eyes brightening lightly, Bec caught sight of the impressive stallion before he turned. She froze in her step, fear flushing through her as she felt his eyes on him. Lowering her head submissively, tongue darting out to lick her lips in a clear message - she didn't want him to hurt her. She tensed lightly as he stepped forward, but she relaxed as she realized that he was only familiarizing himself with her scent. The young mare's tail lashed against her side, spreading that light heat scent, unbeknownst to her. As the stallion granted her her space once again, she plucked up her bravery, nickering softly to him. She stepped one solid leg forward, rounding her neck slightly while reaching out with her nose with a soft exhale. His scent filled her nostrils, and she made a note to memorize it, wishing to remember it for the future. Jerking her head back suddenly, ears pricked to him, the young mare's eyes glinting eagerly. This stallion didn't seem too harsh, not hostile, so potentially was a friend? Whirling away, crow-hopping for a number of strides, she turned to look behind her, watching to see if he would join her in play.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me