The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby waggy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

LINK
''le lupus sait''
❝death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints.❞
brute / 3 years old / snowstar fighter
tagged ; Blaire

As Link walked around the borders of camp,he noticed a grey-ish figure standing-Blaire.He remembered her from his DarkStorm days,it was suspicious how Kali would throw out one of her best wolves.He decided to walk up to her silently,the tired look on his face like always.

ROMEO
''El Diablo disfrazado''
❝she was beautiful in the way a forest fire is beautiful.❞
brute / 4 years old / rogue
Waking up with a harsh turn,Diablo heard a noise.It was coming from a bush near an oak tree.He growled and snarled slightly at the creature disturbing his silence,ready to put up a fight before realizing who it was.He saw a cream and ginger wolf gently come out her hiding spot with the softest smile to ever see,Romeo's face automatically softened,ears pierced down with a saddened expression,it was his sister.Kato was always the only one in this world who could calm Romeo down.The black as charcoal brute's legs moved swiftly but slowly through the snow before whispering ''where were you?'' with a nearly crying voice.

OAKLEY
'íogair'''
❝kiss it all better,i'm not ready to go.❞
brute / 2 years & 8 months / rogue
Oakley looked out his den to see beautiful snow covered mountains and evergreen forests.He decided to go fishing down the lake.

HAMILTON
''buntownik''
❝Missing you comes in waves,tonight i'm drowning.❞
fae / 2 years & 8 months / rogue
Ham was on the outskirts of the snowstar territory,she felt lonely and annoying people was the only way to socialize,atleast inher mind.She stepped inside and sat down next to a den,before yawning.

ZELDA
élevant
❝everything that is beautiful,people want to break.You are beautiful,i'm afraid.❞
fae / 3 years & 5 months / snowstar hunter
Zelda away from the territory,she glanced back at Zaavan before making her way to a river.The water there rushed like a stampede as she observed it.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby . mira . » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:52 am

[ l e v i ]
Male
Loner (But is still more loyal to the DarkStorms)
3.5 years
Tags;
Open

Levi had been up before the sun. He stalked and leapt. This was his favorite time - not night, not day. Beautiful dawn. He enjoyed being one of the only wolves up, while others slept peacefully in their den. The peace wouldn't last long, though. Not just the dawn peace. War was coming, and each wolf knew it as well as they knew the quiet scuffling of a mouse under snow. It was in the back of everyone's minds. Levi dashed after a squirrel, but the squirrel was too fast. No prey today, so Levi would just go hungry until he could catch something.

[ w i l d e ]
Female
4 years
SnowStar pack
Lead Fighter
Crush; Hann
Tags;
Hann

Her face tensed. Hann was being so strange lately. He seemed like a different wolf then the one she'd fallen in love with.
After he spoke, Wilde tensed once more, ready to speak. Then she paused, the shewolf standing straight up. Looking away, she suddenly giggled, shaking her head. "Hann, oh, Hann. You've been 'bothering' me for a year. And I still love you, don't I?" In a more serious tone, she spoke after sitting down, and motioning Hann to do so, too. "Really, I love you Hann. I will share your troubles, before the war, during the war, after the war. And after that. If we are lucky enough to see after the war." Wilde shook her head,
looking off into the distance.

[ r e a p e r ]
Male
6 years
Kali's uncle
DarkStorm pack
Fighter
Tags;
Open

Tired slumber drifted him along. He slept a good six hours. No thoughts of war. It had been nice. But it was time to wake up to the real world. Reaper blinked his eyes open. Instantly they narrowed. He didn't see many wolves out today. What were they doing?
Those peasants, no-goods, they slept in too late and they couldn't even wake at dawn to do their simplest hun - Reaper stopped himself mid-thought. He had slept in, of course, but thought nothing of that. Kali's uncle was who he was and he planned on milking it. The black wolf could sleep as long as he wished. However, Reaper had a bitter taste in his mouth thinking of that. He had been given a rank. No, not alpha. Or Beta. Or lead anything! He was - sigh - a mere fighter! Reaper growled low in his throat. If those other fighters wanted to train, Reaper would be the challenge to tackle. With a tall, thick build, solid canines and a bushy black coat, Reaper was practically born to fight. Still, his rank made him almost as unhappy as to think of the SnowStars. And, boy, did he hate them.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:17 am

Koda
|Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Mᴀᴛᴇ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Spirit

"Blaire, please..."

Koda blinked, staring across the river as the female emerged. He knew it; he had seen her somewhere before. It was here, actually, or at least somewhere nearby; when they had first met she was sobbing and broken, her heart shattered by who knows what. She never told him the full story; didn't trust him, Koda supposed, which was completely understandable considering that he was a DarkStorm.
The brute flicked his tail. She hadn't noticed him. He opted to remain silent; she probably had no idea he was there, and also probably had no intention of speaking to a DarkStorm. Koda doubted she remembered him, anyhow.

"You know that this isn't right!"

Blaire
| Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Cʀᴜsʜ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Link

"Shut up, Koda!"

Blaire blinked as the paws trodded closer, coming into her vision. She glanced up, more than surprised to see the former DarkStorm beta, Link. A traitor.
"Link!" She gasped, shocked. Despite the fact that she had been with the SnowStars for a while, she had kept her head down. She hadn't realized he was here. "I didn't realize - I can't believe - Wait, I'm so sorry, I can't seem to finish my sentences properly. You're here," she breathed. "I had... I had no idea you were here. No body knew where you went when you left... or maybe they did, and I just didn't notice... I'm sorry..."
Blaire trailed off, looking down at her paws. Had she just not noticed...? Maybe someone had known, and she'd just been too caught up in everything to see it.
She chuckled brokenly, choking out, "I guess that's why Kali kicked me out. Doesn't matter how strong I am if I can't use my brain properly, and maybe I was never even that strong anyway..." She shifted her hind paw, the one she had injured before she left.

"Just shut up!"
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:51 am

H A N N
"Stand Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged; Wilde

Hann sighed and leaned forwards, pressing his muzzle softly against the Fae's. "I know. Forgive me, Wilde." His voice was low, and soft as he bit down on his bottom lip with his teeth. "I'm lucky to have you in my life." He sat down, his tail curling over th cold ground. The male beckoned her closer, hoping she would sit with him.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged;

Spirit didn't bother looking up much, staying silent as she drank. She doubted there were any DarkStorms nearby, and if there were, they probably wouldn't bother starting up a conversation. With both packs on ends, some excited and some terrified of the upcoming war, it was best not to befriend your potential killer. That didn't bother her of course. The war would come and the war would go. If she was still there afterwards- which she doubted, due to her own carelessness- it wouldn't matter much.
Eventually her tongue retreated back into her maw, now before swiping around her lips a little to remove any excess water.

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Luna

Khee snarled. "Whatever you are, leave my ho-" His words were cut short when she jumped at him, and he let out a low, pained howl as she tore into his flesh. As soon as she released, he moved quickly, swiping his paw across her front legs to bring her down, before sliding closer, teeth bared. The brute was furious. "I don't care! Leave me alone, troublesome Shewolf!"
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 am

LINK
''le lupus sait''
tagged ; Blaire

As she gasped,Link moved one step away.As Blaire went on about him joining the snowstars,he pinned his ears down,looking away ''nobody knew..?'' he mumbled under his cold breath.''It's okay,Blaire.Don't talk like that,you were a great member.'' he glanced back at her,giving a small,relaxed smile before thinking about something,maybe he didn't even know what he was thinking about.As he thought about the other pack's territory,he couldn't get the screams of one fae out of his head,why couldn't he get over them?
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stelpup » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am

L U N A
"Times are tough, but I am tougher. I'll be fine."
Female || 3 Years || Loner
Tagged: Khee

She couldn't believe it. The wolf was saying the exact thing her father said, right before...
she couldn't take it. So she growled "I've been watching you--every day." then, with her skinny, long legs, she sprinted away.
-stellapup, creator of smitten kittens.
click to adopt yours today

ImageImage
stelpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:28 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann sighed and leaned forwards, pressing his muzzle softly against the Fae's. "I know. Forgive me, Wilde." His voice was low, and soft as he bit down on his bottom lip with his teeth. "I'm lucky to have you in my life." He sat down, his tail curling over th cold ground. The male beckoned her closer, hoping she would sit with him.

S P I R I T
Tagged;

Spirit didn't bother looking up much, staying silent as she drank. She doubted there were any DarkStorms nearby, and if there were, they probably wouldn't bother starting up a conversation. With both packs on ends, some excited and some terrified of the upcoming war, it was best not to befriend your potential killer. That didn't bother her of course. The war would come and the war would go. If she was still there afterwards- which she doubted, due to her own carelessness- it wouldn't matter much.
Eventually her tongue retreated back into her maw, now before swiping around her lips a little to remove any excess water.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
Tagged; Luna

Khee contemplated going after her, but it wouldn't be very smart with the fresh wound. It would lead a trail of blood wherever he was going, or even worse, back to his den. Frustrated, he looked around the empty space.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 003.

Postby waggy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:57 am

g.oatmeal wrote:
LINK
''le lupus sait''
tagged ; Blaire

As she gasped,Link moved one step away.As Blaire went on about him joining the snowstars,he pinned his ears down,looking away ''nobody knew..?'' he mumbled under his cold breath.''It's okay,Blaire.Don't talk like that,you were a great member.'' he glanced back at her,giving a small,relaxed smile before thinking about something,maybe he didn't even know what he was thinking about.As he thought about the other pack's territory,he couldn't get the screams of one fae out of his head,why couldn't he get over them?
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:00 pm

[ l e v i ]
Male
Loner
3.5 years
Tags;
Khee, Luna

Peacefully chomping on his squirrel, Levi caught some noises. Wolves. Hm. They didn't sound like good noises at all. Wolfing down the rest of the furry critter in one gulp, Levi padded towards the sounds. Head tilted, ears cocked, he peered through the bushes. He didn't interrupt - he wanted no wounds today. Besides, he didn't know what the heck they were arguing (or fighting) about.
One of them bit into the other! Levi could see that one (the biter) was a fae. Stunning black with green eyes like emeralds. The other was a brute - black like the fae, but with hints of white peeking out from under the midnight color. He, too, had light green eyes.
Levi paused, seeing the female leave. Emerging from the bushes, the brute approached the other black male. "Ah, she got you good,
didn't she?" He gave a little half-laugh. But, really, this was serious. Levi decided to pursue the fae. Sprinting, he followed her trail.
She couldn't have gone far. Catching up with her, Levi leapt to the side, skidding around in front of her to face her. Standing straight up again, he peered at her, examining her (in his opinion, beautiful) features. "Hello." Levi's voice was calm and collected, but he wasn't sure she'd react the same way, hence her just tearing into another wolf, so he was prepared.

[ w i l d e ]
Female
4 years
SnowStar pack
Lead Fighter
Crush; Hann
Tags;
Hann

"Always, always." She said with a smirk, settling next to Hann. Their fur brushed and Wilde snuggled up to Hann's warm body,
resting her head on his back. "Share your troubles with me." The fae said it softly. Not commanding, but gentle and motherly. "One wolf can't drag an elk back home. But two wolves makes spreads the weight. C'mon, Hann. Spread the weight, because I stand here ready to receive it. I am more hurt standing on the sidelines watching you hurt than I am sharing your worries, fears, and troubles." Wilde laughed in her head. She was preaching to him, wasn't she? But it was all true. So she let the words float, bobbing on the silence that otherwise would have ensued, like ducks on a pond.

[ r e a p e r ]
Male
6 years
Kali's uncle
DarkStorm pack
Fighter
Tags;
Open

Tired slumber drifted him along. He slept a good six hours. No thoughts of war. It had been nice. But it was time to wake up to the real world. Reaper blinked his eyes open. Instantly they narrowed. He didn't see many wolves out today. What were they doing?
Those peasants, no-goods, they slept in too late and they couldn't even wake at dawn to do their simplest hun - Reaper stopped himself mid-thought. He had slept in, of course, but thought nothing of that. Kali's uncle was who he was and he planned on milking it. The black wolf could sleep as long as he wished. However, Reaper had a bitter taste in his mouth thinking of that. He had been given a rank. No, not alpha. Or Beta. Or lead anything! He was - sigh - a mere fighter! Reaper growled low in his throat. If those other fighters wanted to train, Reaper would be the challenge to tackle. With a tall, thick build, solid canines and a bushy black coat, Reaper was practically born to fight. Still, his rank made him almost as unhappy as to think of the SnowStars. And, boy, did he hate them.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann turned, laying beside her in the snow. His tail curled slightly, and he nodded. "You are very wise, Wilde." He pressed his tongue softly against her muzzle, giving it a lick. She would make a wonderful mate, and Alpha female. Strong and loving.. it was exactly what he needed. Someone that could support him in life, and help him make decisions. His thoughts were followed by another lick to Wilde's muzzle, and he breathed warm air against her fur, gently nuzzling under the Fae's neck. Hann wanted to show her affection, and he felt horrible for constantly leaving her on her own, but it couldn't be helped.

S P I R I T
Tagged;

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

Khee's head shot around quickly at the voice of another unfamiliar wolf. His fur bristled and his ears flattened, obviously annoyed. Why couldn't he be left alone? First the confusing Fae, and now this male? He would have already been asleep if Luna hadn't shown up, and taken what was left of his meal! As soon as he was gone, Khee released a sigh and shook his head, turning into his den with a small limp.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me