Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTI

Postby Cynomin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Accepted! Thx for joining)

Acrylic

Acrylic backed away slowly with a whimper "U-uh hello" she flattened her ears defensively "i dont mean any harm"

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love.pigs » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:45 pm

[Anyone open?]
love.pigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:46 pm

((Yay! I'm glad it's started.))

Nadiine

Nadiine crept around the ice-clad perimeter of the lake on silent paws. She inhaled the chilly air and tried to get her thoughts together. Inside her mind swam images of hunting, snow and sleeping as she desperately attempted to block the real issue from emerging in her muddled brain. She had never been like this before. What was happening? She briefly pouted, spun sharply on her feet and stormed back to Day Dream.

((can somebody interact with her?))
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:50 pm

I have king open so sure)

King

He was running, hes paws feeling as if he hardly touched the ground. He closed hes eyes for a breif second, breathing in the fresh, cold air of the snow land until he bumped into Nadiine. King shook hes pelt and growled "You were in my way!"

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:57 pm

((Thanks))

Nadiine

On her way back to Day Dream, Nadiine collided with that husky King. He snapped at her which got on her nerves, but she suppressed the fiery comeback before it exited her lips. She didn't want to mess this up. "Hi King. My apologies," she replied in her pleasantest voice.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:00 pm

(gosh dangit I accidentally edited a previous post instead of posting a new one.. one second)

(Edit: Fixed it.. xD)

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic, Dakota
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo jumped in front of Dakota, intervening with her actions quickly. "Nonono it's okay. Dakota is just a bit persnickety, that's all. Hi!" He woofed, obvious hints of excitement rang in his bark. He felt Dakota breath against his back and he flicked his tail at her obnoxiously before wagging it happily. His gaze looked to the newcomer, scanning her excitingly up and down. He took a step towards her, and his tongue drooped lazily out of his jaws which had since formed a subtle puppy smile.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; Acrylic, Duo
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
|
Dakota stood erect and looking at the other Husky. Her growl continued but was put to a halt when Duo jumped in front of her. She puffed out a sigh that was likely audible to Duo. With her posture intact, she stomped out from behind Duo and instead stood next to him. She was still slightly behind him, her muzzle aligning about with his front right thigh. She had since ceased her growl, but her hackles remained bristled and her ears remained pointed in dominance and alertness. She smelled the air, her head tilting back ever so slightly. She could now smell the Husky, who seemed to be a female. She had always had trust issues with females for Duo's sake and now was no different. Yet she stood, warily allowing Duo to continue.
Last edited by J e n n y on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love.pigs » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Sequoia trotted through the snowy forest, the ice crunching beneath her paws. She sat down, bored, and listened to the sounds of the forest around her. She could smell a couple other dogs because of the wind direction. Sequoia trotted towards the other dogs and listened. She heard growling and decided it would be best if she stayed and watched from a far.
love.pigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:31 pm

love.pigs wrote:Sequoia trotted through the snowy forest, the ice crunching beneath her paws. She sat down, bored, and listened to the sounds of the forest around her. She could smell a couple other dogs because of the wind direction. Sequoia trotted towards the other dogs and listened. She heard growling and decided it would be best if she stayed and watched from a far.

((Are you talking about King and Nadiine?))
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love.pigs » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:33 pm

tuttifrutti000 wrote:
love.pigs wrote:Sequoia trotted through the snowy forest, the ice crunching beneath her paws. She sat down, bored, and listened to the sounds of the forest around her. She could smell a couple other dogs because of the wind direction. Sequoia trotted towards the other dogs and listened. She heard growling and decided it would be best if she stayed and watched from a far.

[Either one really :) ]
love.pigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 pm

love.pigs wrote:
tuttifrutti000 wrote:

[Either one really :) ]

(Lol you could either be talking about King and Nadiine or about Duo, Dakota, and Acrylic. Might be best to determine who)
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me