fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 am

Being the new fox, Tawn felt imposed to get to know the ropes. She perked up her ears, swivelling to a slight faded rustling. She padded on, led into a wide clearing. She tested the soft grass, feeling the bare sun against her thick fur. Turning her eyes to the thriving shrubbery, she walked on, sensing a small animal.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

my name's Izzy :)

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:48 am

Winter followed in his paw steps. Her head level with her bony shoulders and her tail trailed across the earth. 'Wouldn't be a bad thing' she muttered to herself. Winter's eyes hardened as the sent trail of another fox circled around her. She shot forward, spurred on by her curiosity and natural aggression.
In reaching the territory, she gave a small warning growl. Instantly showing her ranking to the new vixen.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 am

Tawn swiftly turned, seeing a fox with a scarlet pelt, and she instantly recognised her obvious rank. Tawn sat and greeted this unknown fox, feeling she should introduce herself.
"Hello, my name is Tawn, it is good to meet you," she determinedly stated.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 am

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn, Midnight and Winter

Ashfur came upon his fellow clanmates. He dipped his head in greeting towards Tawn. "Good morning" he said, he was obviously in a good mood but his happy expression faded when he saw Midnight and Winter.
"You were in the town again, weren't you? I told you not to go there without my permission!" he growled angrily.

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Winter, Ashfur and Tawn

Midnight pinned his ears. "But it's the only place we can find food!"
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:01 am

Winter eyed her cautiously, constantly on edge. 'No, its really not' she said back, deliberately being rude to the new comer. Until she got used this vixen she would give her the cold shoulder. Not in the best of moods as it stood, Winter glared with rage at the alpha. Her bright eyes burnt like flames as she confronted him. 'Its either that or we starve, your chose' she said coldly, putting her snout inches away from his. It was a challenge, and could be seen as a threat. But right now she was prepared to take the heat for challenging the alpha.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:02 am

Attempting to show good manner, Tawn dipped her head in response. She shifted on her paws, anxious not to lose track of the rabbit she suspected. Tawn was unsure of what to do next, she was unaccustomed to this clan, and like most foxes, was curious; and her inquisitive nature was definitely shining through, as her ears twitched and eyes flitted from nook to cranny.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:11 am

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn, Midnight and Winter

Ashfur bared his teeth. "You must consult me before you enter human territory. You don't know the dangers there. And you, don't argue" he snapped at the air, deliberately missing Midnight's muzzle by inches but Midnight barely flinched at his movement. "Any way, go back to the camp, both of you. I will speak to you later"

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Winter, Ashfur and Tawn

Midnight stood firm, his eyes settled emotionless on his alpha. "We only had a scrap with a few city cats and a little old lady. Big deal. So anyway, we're sorry" he turned to Winter and nudged her shoulder "Come on, let's go"
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:15 am

Tawn silently darted away on light feet, carrying many questions in her mind. Do I seem strange to them? Am I worthy? Will I... Where's that rabbit? She continued her andante, daydreams filling her head like a river filling with rainwater and bursting it's banks.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 am

Winter made a loud, rude snort as Midnight apologised. 'I'm not' she snarled, her hackles raising as she let him lead her away. Once out of ear-shot, she started on a rant. 'God, I hate that low life dog' she growled under her breath, only allowing Midnight to hear her. She could have said a whole lot worse, but instead she cursed him mentally. [wb]
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 am

As Tawn treaded through downtrodden leafs, she looked back on her meeting with Winter. She'd coldly greeted her, analysing her with sharp eyes, her smirk full of scorn. Tawn sighed, and thought further; until her muzzle touched the rough texture of a felled oak. She snapped back to reality within an instant, and the rustling went on. She twisted around a birch tree, sensing it was near.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups