ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:27 am

Aria

Aria walked through the meadows, keeping an eye on fawn. If she took care of fawn, would she be accepted in a herd? Well she would have to take that risk even if she liked it or not. She trotted a bit slower and stopped, waiting fawn to come. What if she dies? Will I be sad? Im not her really mother, I was just a foster mother after all, big difference? She sighed and looked at fawn, so beautiful and young, what if you die young? She thought all of this, not daring to say it out loud. Se shook her beautiful gold pelt and her blonde mane, she looked around and hoofed the ground.

Fawn

Fawn was chasing a butter fly, jumping for it, so so close, but bam, she fell face first on the grassy ground. She got up " oof" she groaned then saw the butterfly again, and determination hit her, she ran for it and jumped, and got it, when she pinned it to the ground, she didn't know what to do next. " bye bye butterfly!" She said and released it. She saw Aria walk, and stop.. Probably waiting she pranced to Aria, taking her time as she did so. When she made it, she looked at Aria, " are you okay?" She said but she new Aria was deep on thoughts.... 'Like always, probably because she had just found me' fawn thought and sighed and hoofed the ground, waiting for decades it seemed like.
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 am

|Lady Of Shallot|Mare|Loner|

Lady cantered down a deserted dirt road. She galloped around trees and dodged rocks that flew up from her pounding hooves. She felt the wind turn her mane into a white cloak that clothed her neck. She shook her head happily.

|Red Sun|Stallion|Bachelor|

Red walked down to a pond. He streached his neck down to take a big gulp of water. He never took his eye's off the meadow that surrounded him. His watchfulness kept him alive. It kept him going 24/7. He practicly slept with one eye open. Once finished he looked up and then put his head down to graze.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 am

Trigger | Mare | Loner |
With her head up cautiously looking for potential danger, Trigger began to canter around through rolling amber plains. How hard life was without a herd. As she galloped she thought about how much she longed for company and found herself even searching for a herd, band of loners, even a bachelor. Someone to keep her company as she roamed the plains, so alone.

Ricochet Bullet | Stallion | Bachelor |
Ricochet kept his head high and ears pirked. Though he was aware of any potential dangers his main concern was looking for mares. Solitude was okay, yet his instints lead him to search for mares. He tossed his head and reared up, letting out a shrill neigh.
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 am

Aria || mare|| open to any stallion

Aria froze when she saw a stallion, ricochet bullet, she gulped and stood over fawn, she looked at fawn, " go go, please, go over to the apple tree, there's no horses there, and it's in a hidden tree area, okay please go, and I'll come for you until I know what this stallion is like" she said and nudged fawn, " please!" The mare begged the little filly.

Fawn || filly || to young
Fawn stubbornly wanted to stand her ground but she nodded scaredly and ran, using her thing long legs and ran to the area, watching them when she got there, she gulped, what would happen if aria didn't come? Or of the stallion saw her? Would she be in trouble? No no- must not think bad thoughts. She thought and watched the stallion and scowled, was he nice? Or mean?
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 am

Ricochet Bullet | Stallion | Bachelor

Turning his head, Ricochet noticed the mare. He threw his head back and neighed before cantering over to her. Approaching slowly, cautiosly, he sniffed at her and snorted. This mare, she had been with another horse recently, but that didn't concern him for now. With a soft, gentle attitude he tossed his mane and whinnied to see if she would be passive or aggresive towards his presence.
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 am

She snorted in a friendly and jokingly way, she hoofed the ground and looked at him, she smiled, and flipped her blonde mane, and looked at her gold pelt/ flank. " hi I'm aria,and you are?" She said not aggressive at all, more like nice and sweet, but curious
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Ricochet grinned, pleased the mare wasn't going to be aggressive. "My name's Ricochet," he said, raising his head and flicking his tail. This mare seemed alone...maybe he could start a herd with her? It wasn't too hard to imagine and she seemed like a friendly horse. Though there was that daunting scent on her. "Is...is there another horse with you?"
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 am

Aria gulped " I found this filly- and she was lost so I am taking care if her, she isn't mine.. " she said nervously, she new stallions would kill foals, if they wernt there's, well some would. Se looked at him nervously , she hope it wouldn't change anything, she looked hopefully at him, wondering what he was thinking.
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 am

Ricochet thought for a second on it. Another foal, sired by a different stallion. Instict spoke not to accept the foal, yet he hadn't even a herd yet! So he simply smiled. "I am fine with the foal. I would be willing to offer the both of you...protection, that is. Erm, simply put, would you like to join me in a herd?"
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 am

She smiled " yes!" She said happily " and if anyone asks, fawn, the little foal, is yours okay?" She said and smiled. And didn't know if she should get close, or romantic or lovey Dovey, she looked at him and loud out a huge nay.
Fawn came running down, she smiled " so I guess your my daddy, well you are my daddy now!" She said happily, and looked at him.
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me