Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:14 pm

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

she growled gently and raised her hackles, lowering her head to the ground. although she didn't attack, she simply studied the female and made sure she really wasn't a threat to her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira/2/M/Gay/young guard/Crushless/Mentor: Alloth/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Alloth
Akira nodded and looked up to Alloth "okay. That could work. I haven't patrolled before." he said calmly but excited

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Accalia smiled at her "I am of no harm to you. I promise." she said softly lowering her head. She studied the female closely and watched her every move wanting he to trust that she won't hurt her. (Writers block is bad.)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:30 pm

gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

she cocked her head to one side and narrowed her eyes, still continuing to inspect her closely. she couldn't afford to make a mistake, and if this wolf attacked, it could take her life. "you promise, hm?" vixen mused quietly and shook her head.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira/2/M/Gay/young guard/Crushless/Mentor: Alloth/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Alloth
Akira nodded and looked up to Alloth "okay. That could work. I haven't patrolled before." he said calmly but excited

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Accalia smiled at her "I promise. No one in the pack likes me. So I'm not as hostile towards loners." she said softly to her and sat showing no harm at all. She wagged her tail slightly and looked at her "my names Arcadia." she said softly.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 pm

gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

she nodded slightly and sniffed the air again, smelling the scent of the pack on the wolf. "mm. i'm vixen," she allowed and didn't say anything else, not wanting to give away too much information. there's no telling that arcadia could be lying and would tell the pack about the loner being on pack territory, which would be what a loyal pack member would do.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:47 pm

BakaBakaBaka wrote:
Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded and kept on padding, nothing else to do, but he didn't really do anything else. He just focussed on the now and what he needed to do.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.
[/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 am

gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia & skye

as she scented the air, she caught another scent -- yet another wolf -- and again she was put on edge. "you're lying," vixen growled defensively and glanced around the area warily. "there's someone else here; one of your packmates."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:57 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla smiles and continues walking beside Giovanni, happy to see the male is willing to help a packmate out, even the delta female.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
~still walking~

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
~still walking~

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:18 am

Kayla continues walking beside Giovanni with the buck on their backs until she sees the pack. "We are here at last!" she said.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me