[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 13, 2023 8:33 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila]

He shook his head to Atilla "Please don't ask me questions like that Atilla, I don't really know...but that peak looked massive, it could take days including where we can pass it to get to the other side of it" he responded to him "and I don't know what's another side of it, could there be a path like we're doing now, or something else, being that high, I could not be surprised to walk into a cliff" he said. He thought about his other question "Well we could look forward to the path we're going to take, not too far of course, but enough to see if the path is safe for the pack to walk or not" he said to him.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He nodded to him with a wag of his tail "Yeah, we could at least check this area for any dangers or maybe we could find water...I am a little thirsty for all this walking too" he responded to him.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory, Angel ]

He gave the trapper a smile when she agreed "Cool, yes I think...as the chief orders we trappers need to stick together with a soldier on our hunts" he responded to her as he gave the soldier a look too. He looked over to Gator "I was actually thinking to ask Gator to join us too, but he seems to be in bad shape" he said.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She watched the area around them, she actually did scent a few scents nearby, which made her feel rather disappointed that the trainees didn't seem to find anything "Just try harder, there is prey nearby..." she decided to mention to the younger dogs. She flicked her ears to the side as she started to move forward to the nearest scent she smelled, wondering if the trainees could pick the scent now.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: Winnie]

She flicked her ears as the trapper asked about Jessel "I don't know, she acts brave, but her pregnancy being so far, any moving now could be very risky to her, including the stress and hunger" she responded to her "The chilly weather up there doesn't really help either" she kept saying.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She nodded to the male trapper's thoughts "Maybe because we're so high, the wind is not bringing the scent to us, instead, maybe we could try to sniff the air at different heights" she said to him with wonder. She looked over at her mother for a moment, as she told them to try harder.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with ??| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River ]

She sat next to the other soldier trainee "Yeah I am pretty bored too, I don't know what I am supposed to do now, but I feel like sitting still doing nothing is not an answer" she said with a sight "the others are so busy too, I was going to ask if some of the adults could take me somewhere or give something to do, but they all have their own thing right now" she kept saying.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

He fell to the ground at the moment, when the mention of the break was called by the Chief. He was not that tired yet, but laying down felt good, only if he could get something to eat too could make him in a greater mood.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

She sat down on the ground and looked at the mountains up ahead, the place seemed pretty cold in her eyes. The weather was already much cooler here than at their old camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 15, 2023 7:24 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He giggled a bit at the goofy smile, then watched it slip. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. He glanced to the other dogs a moment, then quickly back to Thomas again. He lowered his gaze a moment, however. He then shook his head again, raising his head back up. He could feel his skin heating up as the other said he liked him back. "You're...not stupid, and if we like each other, does that mean...we'd be mates?" he asked.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Ink, Quinn

The red and white she dog glanced over to Ink and Ivory a moment. She smiled a canine smile, then quickly looked to Quinn again. She smiled and nuzzled her mate back. She asked "What do you think of those two?" as she looked at Ink and Ivory again.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn-> Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female glanced to Jessel and Quinn. She then shook her head, and headed over to Kristine. "Kristine? Could I talk to you about something?" she asked. She wasn't sure Kristine would let her change trainers...but it was worth a try.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab nodded to the female trainee. He looked to Freya again, then back to Flare and said "Okay. Yeah, let's...see if we can get to a different point and see if we can smell something." He sighed when Lillian told them to try harder.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded at the other. He noticed the others were stopping to rest now. "Wonder if we could do it now...since everyone stopped to rest. Maybe not...um...do you just want to sit and talk?" he asked.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked to the other male. The pointed and floppy eared one asked "What...do you think about this move?" He then glanced around for a moment or two.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Ink and Angel

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she nodded at Angel and stepped a bit closer. She seemed to know they were talking about her. She glanced to Gator a moment, then back to the other two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue May 16, 2023 12:18 pm

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Open
Diesel found a shaded spot and curled up underneath it, enjoying the cool breeze and staying out out of the sun.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jessel
Quinn looks over at the two mentioned. "I don't know them very well" he admits, "Why do you ask?"

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Ebony
Sybil smiles, "I personally believe it's brought the pack closer" he replies. "I think it's a good thing, even with the possible dangers that could go along with our journey" he adds.

Yorkshire/ male/ trainee/ tags: open
Yorkshire walked along near the middle of the pack as they all followed their alpha. He was quiet, just following along silently.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue May 16, 2023 12:24 pm

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: open

The morning sun blazed down on the pit bull, warming his pelt. His mouth opened in a long yawn, ears swiveling to hear what the alpha had to say. He nodded before getting to his paws and blinking his tired eyes. He stumbled towards the group from his sleeping spot, still a bit asleep and not fully awake.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares nods, "that sounds like a good idea" he replies. "You're not the only one, I'm sure many of the others are too. Finding some water will help us all" he comments, looking around. "Let's go this way, I think I hear the noise of running water" he says motioning with his head in the direction he heard the water. "Do you hear it?" he asks, hoping he wasn't just hearing things.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus smirks, "I think we should race now. I obviously am going to win, but I'll give you a fighting chance" he replies, his ego through the roof. "Come on, unless you're scared of humiliation?" the male taunts, raising a brow in question. He then stood impatiently waiting for an answer. He didn't like waiting, it got boring.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trappers/tags: open

Kairos trotted along with the pack, tail wagging and a smile on his face. He was very optimistic that everyone would be alright and the journey would end optimistically. When they came to a stop for a break, the male collapsed onto the ground and wagged his tail. He was glad that they stopped, his paws were sore.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 12:02 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He giggled a bit at the goofy smile, then watched it slip. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. He glanced to the other dogs a moment, then quickly back to Thomas again. He lowered his gaze a moment, however. He then shook his head again, raising his head back up. He could feel his skin heating up as the other said he liked him back. "You're...not stupid, and if we like each other, does that mean...we'd be mates?" he asked.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Ink, Quinn

The red and white she dog said "I think Ivory has a crush on Ink. Then again...I'm pretty sure she has a crush on Kairos too. I wonder what will happen there." She paused when the pups kicked a bit and moved, and she winced a bit but it was fine.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn-> Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female glanced to Jessel and Quinn. She then shook her head, and headed over to Kristine. "Kristine? Could I talk to you about something?" she asked. She wasn't sure Kristine would let her change trainers...but it was worth a try.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab nodded to the female trainee. He looked to Freya again, then back to Flare and said "Okay. Yeah, let's...see if we can get to a different point and see if we can smell something." He sighed when Lillian told them to try harder.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle shook his head. "I am not afraid..." he said to the other male. An Australian shepherd had to be fast to herd sheep, plus Shiba was a hunting dog breed. He asked "Should we have a countdown?"

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a canine smile at the male, again. She then sighed as Lillian basically acted like they weren't there...Rolling her eyes, she looked to Miroku. "Stay near me, Miroku...just in case I need... protection or something. Lillian is acting like we aren't here...I'm going to hunt some on my own then, but I want you to stay close. We need to watch out for them too. Despite the way she's treating us both right now," she said to him.

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked to the other male. The pointed and floppy eared one said yeah, maybe it'll be good for us. It might give us even more territory too," he said.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Ink and Angel

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she nodded at Angel and stepped a bit closer. She seemed to know they were talking about her. She glanced to Gator a moment, then back to the other two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 18, 2023 3:37 am

CASPER

He shook his head to Atilla "Please don't ask me questions like that Atilla, I don't really know...but that peak looked massive, it could take days including where we can pass it to get to the other side of it" he responded to him "and I don't know what's another side of it, could there be a path like we're doing now, or something else, being that high, I could not be surprised to walk into a cliff" he said. He thought about his other question "Well we could look forward to the path we're going to take, not too far of course, but enough to see if the path is safe for the pack to walk or not" he said to him.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He flicked his canine tail "Yeah agreed, finding a good meal is good, but finding water is better, I mean you can survive without food, but you can't without water" he said to him. His ears perked up when the German shepherd mentioned the running water "...actually yes, I do hear it too, come on it's coming very close..." he said to him with a small playful wink.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory, Angel ]

He gave the trapper a smile when she agreed "Cool, yes I think...as the chief orders we trappers need to stick together with a soldier on our hunts" he responded to her as he gave the soldier a look too. He looked over to Gator "I was actually thinking to ask Gator to join us too, but he seems to be in bad shape" he said.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She stayed still as she looked over to the trainees "Welwick, you could smell it if you walk a little bit on your right and sniff the wind near those trees..." she said to him as he was closer to the smell she was already found, but she wanted the trainees to find it before she says anything. (It's nothing too big so you can decide what the prey she smelled for him to find)

SNOW

She flicked her ears as the trapper asked about Jessel "I don't know, she acts brave, but her pregnancy being so far, any moving now could be very risky to her, including the stress and hunger" she responded to her "The chilly weather up there doesn't really help either" she kept saying.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She looked at her mother once again, her eyes looked over to Welwick when Lillian said that he was closest to the scent of prey. So far she didn't smell anything that could inform her about prey "You can get this one Welwick..." she said to him with a flick of her tail.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with ??| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River ]

She sat next to the other soldier trainee "Yeah I am pretty bored too, I don't know what I am supposed to do now, but I feel like sitting still doing nothing is not an answer" she said with a sight "the others are so busy too, I was going to ask if some of the adults could take me somewhere or give something to do, but they all have their own thing right now" she kept saying.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Yorkshire]

He started to get bored and the hunters were taking forever to get them something to eat. yawning he looked around and spotted the trapper trainee who seemed to left behind by the other trappers going out earlier "Yorkieee" he called out as he run to the terrier "good morning, or evening...eh I don't even know what time it is it right now...but anyway, how are you doing?" he asked out to him "Are you bored? I am?" he said flicking his small tail.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos]

She flicked her ears in annoyance when her brother run away toward the trapper trainee Yorkshire, she was not so interested to talk to the trainee, but instead, the golden pelt of Kairos was spotted in her eyes. Stretching her legs a little bit she walked to him "Hello Kairos? What do you think about this journal..." she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu May 18, 2023 4:17 am

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Open
Diesel found a shaded spot and curled up underneath it, enjoying the cool breeze and staying out out of the sun.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jessel
Quinn nods, β€œI didn’t notice. I am not the best with cues and signs” he says blushing in embarrassment. β€œI probably should have noticed” he adds. His expression quickly turned to one of concern when Jessel winced. β€œAre you okay?! What happened?” He asks worried.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Ebony
Sybil nods, β€œmore territory to explore” he agrees.

Yorkshire/ male/ trainee/ tags: Ash
Yorkshire smiles as a little pup by the name of Ash came bounding over. β€œHello little Ash” he says wagging his tail. β€œIf you’re bored, we can go play. I can accompany you” he offers.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu May 18, 2023 4:52 am

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: open

The morning sun blazed down on the pit bull, warming his pelt. His mouth opened in a long yawn, ears swiveling to hear what the alpha had to say. He nodded before getting to his paws and blinking his tired eyes. He stumbled towards the group from his sleeping spot, still a bit asleep and not fully awake.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Soldier/ tags: Junior

Ares grins, β€œIs that a challenge? Wanna race?” He asks before taking off, paws hitting the ground and lifting. He ran towards the sound, looking back to make sure Junior was still there. β€œCome on slow poke!” He teases, relaxing into his run, tongue lolling out.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus nods, β€œI’ll count” he agrees. β€œOne…. Two…. Three!” He shouts as he took off. Dionysus was quite fast, his build helping him. His long legs moved like a blur, speeding up.

KAIROS!!
Labrador Retriever/4 years/ bisexual/trappers/tags: Misty

Kairos turned as he heard his name being called. β€œHello! β€œ he greeted back. β€œWhat journal?” He asks tailoring his head in question. The male was confused on what she was talking about.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 7:08 am

The red and white she dog said "It's fine, it's fine." She then nodded as she looked at her mate, saying "They're just moving a lot. I don't know if that means I should be worried...I should have at least a week and a couple days until they're supposed to be born."

The amber eyed white lab glanced to Lillian as she spoke. He nodded and stepped over to where she'd told him to. He sniffed the air, saying "I smell...rabbits and birds. The birds may be in the trees, though..." he sighed, then sniffed again. He maybe smelled a deer. He wasn't so sure about that, though.

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle squeaked. He began to run after the other male, when he took off. He probably wasn't as fast, but being a herding breed and hunting breed meant he had stamina. He kept running after him.

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked to the other male. The pointed and floppy eared one said "Yeah. Exploring is fun," he finished, then looked to his sister or cousin and Ink a moment as well as Angel.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Ink and Angel, Catherine (calling to her)

She glanced to where Catherine and River were at. She called "Catherine, we may be going training soon." Really, they were going to be watching the two or three hunters/trappers. That would be a training moment, of course, as Catherine was a trainee.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 19, 2023 2:30 am

CASPER

JUNIOR

He looked at him "...I didn't...hey that's not fair, I didn't know..." he called out after him, before speeding up to follow the German shepherd "You made an early departure, If you win it doesn't count" he called out as he speeds closer to the soldier. He looked at the handsome male in front of him, but he did saw the closening brook too "There is the water..." he called out.

INK

LILLIAN

She nodded to the young male trapper "Very good, you could try the rabbits first, those birds are too high for us to even bother to try...and they may alert the rabbits if we go after them first" she said to him. She looked over to the side where she maybe did smell a deer, but she was not sure if it was wise for them to try it, the three trappers were still learning and she was not sure if she could or even wanted to do cooperation with Jessie. She hoped that the other trapper found the deer as well and could maybe go after it with the soldier, though she may not hunt the deer alone.

SNOW

FLARE

She watched after the male trapper, sniffing the air too this time she did smell the birds and the rabbits. She did smell the faint smell of deer as well, which made her wonder why her mother didn't mention it, maybe she didn't want to risk them going after so large animals. She looked at her mother and then toward the other trapper with Miroku "We could try the deer? I am not that young anymore and all of us have the basics done with hunting so..." she said to her mother, her eyes turning to the direction to another trapper.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with Ivory| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: River, Ivory ]

She looked over to the voice calling her, which a little surprised her as her trainer was not really seemed to give her any attention during this trip yet. She only nodded to the adult soldier and looked back to River "Do you want to come too, or are you looking to ask if Ares...wait no, Ares already left with Junior...hmm? I think you can accompany us if you want..." she asked the soldier trainee.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Yorkshire]

He waved his tail a little bit when the older male asked him about playing "Sure, sure, I am always up for a play, I am a little bit hungry, but the play could pass the time enough for the trappers to actually catch something..." he said to him excitedly.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Kairos]

She felt a little embarrassed "Ah I meant this journey we're doing to find our new home..." she corrected her question earlier "Sorry. about that..." she said feeling very embarrassed "My mother said I speak before thought and words come out without me realizing what I am actually saying... kind of stupid..." she said with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me