Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:24 am

@ everyone- I'll take a look and update things tonight. Hopefully I'll get a post in too. Been a rough couple of days.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:16 pm

@ shadow~wolf - Your forums have been accepted.

@ Spiritstar3 - See PM for details regarding the matter.

@ Everyone - If I missed any of your characters' crushes or mates let me know, [is looking at the person who changes their forum regularly] as I have a tenancy to not go back over forums after they are accepted.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:50 am

User Name
Queen of flames
[b]Pic/Description[/b]
Name
Ashanti
Preference
Asexual
Pack
Drifter
Rank
Young hunter
Personality
She's imaginative and elegant. Of course, she's also appreciative, persuasive, and understanding, but in a way, they're lesser traits and trained by behaviors of being envious as well. Her imagination though, is what she's often admired for. Friends tend to count on this and her sweet nature whenever they need assistance or help. Her power-hungry ways and demanding nature don't make for the greatest company and make things uncomfortable, to say the least. Her elegance helps lighten the blows and moods when needed.
History
She was born elsewhere from another pack of canines who worked together to survive. She was born to wild dog parents and had two siblings Jelani and Shanita, Neither of them is gone, not dead but their location is unknown. When his former pack was destroyed by outsider forces she escaped their lands alongside a few other canines, Tata the Dingo who was like a father to them, before she got split with her two siblings before they got to join the Drifter pack.
Crush
none
Mate
none
Pups
none, (I've read that wild dogs can't breed with domestic dogs or wolves)
Breed
Wild dog

''Life after People''
User Name
Queen of flames
[b]Pic/Description[/b]
Name
Tata
Preference
homosexual
Pack
Drifter pack
Rank
Fighter (could want gamma position, but he is way too new to that high rank)
Personality
He's aspiring and sentimental. Of course, he's also relaxed, enthusiastic, and honorable, but far less strongly and often mixed with being envious as well.
His aspirations though, this is what he's so well-liked for. Friends frequently count on this and his brilliance whenever they need cheering up. His deviousness and scornful nature pose plenty of problems, much to the annoyance of others. Fortunately, his sentimentality helps keep them in check for at least a little
History
He comes from a pack far away from the Drifter pack, a pack of canines who worked together for protection and to stay alive. He was working as a beta of the pack, but when the pack was being destroyed by the outside forces he tried to save as many of his packmates as he could, managing to get a few with him, but only Ashanti the wild dog pup was the only one following him to join the Drifter pack. He doesn't know what happened to the rest of his packmates.
Crush
Shasta
Mate
none
Pups
fertile can't have
Breed
Dingo unknown mix

''Life after People''

User Name
Queen of flames
[b]Pic/Description[/b]
Name
Lakeysha
Preference
Bicurious (male lean)
Pack
none at the moment
Rank
rogue
Personality
She's wise and witty. Of course, she's also realistic, sweet, and empathetic, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies to be venomous as well. Her wisdom though, is what she's pretty much loved for. People regularly count on this and her observant nature when they need support. Her apathetic nature and vindictive nature cause plenty of grievances even at the best of times.
History
She is one of the canines from the pack further away, together with Tata and the wild dog siblings. She escaped alongside the others when their pack was destroyed, but she got lost during their journey. She was pregnant when she escaped with the others, but sadly the life of being alone was too hard for her and she lost most of her pups, one of the pups she named Mazi survived for a little bit longer than the others, but even he passed away a few days later.
Crush
likely Aragorn
Mate
Nairobi (former, location unknown or dead),
Pups
Mazi (dead), three nameless stillborns
Breed
Jackal

''Life after People''

User Name
Queen of flames
[b]Pic/Description[/b]
Name
Azalee
Preference
Demi (male lean)
Pack
Mist Valley pack
Rank
Medic? or hunter
Personality
She's modest and intelligent. Of course, she's also balanced, discreet, and warm, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies to be stubborn as well.
Her modesty though, is what she's often adored for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her dynamic nature whenever they need help. Her amoral nature and tactlessness tend to get in the way and reach all around. Fortunately, her intelligence assures her this isn't the case very often.
History
She was born in a pack, but her mother Zula was adopted into the pack as a young pup. Although her mother did find a Mained wolf mate, so she also is a full breed, She has two siblings and one adopted brother Tau the Dhole, who was found near the lands as a young pup.
Crush
attracted to Chance.
Mate
none yet
Pups
none yet
Breed
Mained wolf

''Life after People''

User Name
Queen of flames
[b]Pic/Description[/b]
Name
Tau
Preference
Pan, everyone, and everything
Pack
Mist Valley pack
Rank
fighter
Personality
He's efficient and humorous. Of course, he's also objective, balanced, and adventurous, but they're often slightly tainted by a mindset of being mean as well. His efficiency though, is what he's pretty much loved for. There are many times when friends count on this and his adventurous nature whenever they need help. His self-indulgence and destructive nature are far from ideal and just affect all around negatively. Fortunately, his sense of humor helps prevent most of these grievances.
History
Where he was born is unknown, he was found wandering around the territory alone as a 3-month-old. He was taken into the pack and was adopted by the Zula the Mained wolf mother with young pups. He is very close with the Azalee and her siblings.
Crush
Charmed by Gypsy, maybe Aragorn if met
Mate
none yet
Pups
none yet, unsure if wants
Breed
Dhole
''Life after People''
Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:04 am

Hades - Drifter Pack - Alpha

Hades was up long before sunrise. The dark wolf never did sleep much especially in recent years. He did a quick patrol around the Drifter pack's camp before widening his perimeter until he was near the borderlands of his territory. There was a wide birth of unclaimed territory to the north and east of his pack. To the west was the Mist Valley pack and to the lands going south there was a rise in the large predatory cat population.
The canine breeds may have recovered their primal size since the time of the two legged but so had the felines and even the bears. Species thought to be long extinct had made a come back as well. Though to those living in this day and age they had never been extinct. They have lived and thrived right along side the packs for generations. Always present and always a reminder that there is something bigger out there.
Hades stood atop a peek at the edge of his territory looking out over the snowy land below. The thaw would come soon and the herds would return. He needed to ensure that his pack had plenty to ear until they did. In the far distance beyond his boarders he spotted a small herd of musk ox. One of those would feed his pack well for a while. He wasn't fool enough to go after the herd alone. He had retained his position as alpha this long for a reason and it wasn't for lack of whits. Hades knew that the musk ox didn't scatter like deer, elk, or caribou would. They would hold together and fact down a threat. Even if this herd was small it would be a challenge for him alone. With that, he lifted muzzle and let out a long howl to call his pack. He knew that if nothing else Twister would be at his side soon to follow his command. The she wolf was sketchy with most but she never made him question her loyalty.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:12 am

@ Queen of flame = you need to fill out your Character personally and read the rules because your forum is missing something.

@ everyone = I'll post later. I'm still at work
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:18 pm

(i see that akirro and azalee both are attracted to chance, what do we think of a love triangle and we can see where it goes? once queen's personalities get filled and everything)
(also not going too far ahead for my mist valley dogs as i dont want to control the setting too much c:)

g y p s y
pack and location mist valley, pack territory, den tags n/a mood uneasy
the slim female stretched her feet out in front of her, feeling tiny ones pushing and clawing at the inside of her belly as well. she was pregnant, and quite heavily at that. everyone doted over her now and showed their concerns. when she would even so much as whimper the pack would worry for her and the puppies hidden in her stomach. it wasn't that she didn't appreciate their concern, but she wasn't quite as thrilled as she was hesitant for the little ones to enter the world. it had been such a difficult and long pregnancy, and she felt as if she were just going to burst at any moment. in fact, she almost wish she would burst, to take the pressure off of her joints, back, and just about every muscle you could think of in the dog's normally thin frame. she didn't carry the extra weight well and truthfully she'd been pretty miserable the majority of this time. even so, she pushed through it everyday and tried to act socially as a respectable and amiable member of the pack. she was so gracious they accepted her and even though they changed her attitude pretty quickly, she adjusted easily and everything else went well... she still hadn't found many friends like she had when she was a rogue. sure, they weren't in a pack together, but if she saw another dog roaming she could trust that it was someone she knew to some capacity, as she'd made her rounds of the area so many times it'd be impossible not to interact or at least catch a glimpse of her. being almost a rogue celebrity of sorts, she had some deep worry that her old friends wouldn't accept her now that she's a pack dog. she hadn't seen any rogues lately, so needn't worry.. but she still wondered. gypsy hoisted herself up with a grunt and shook out her long coat. thin, spindly legs under a round belly stumbled for a moment before she emerged.

xxxxxxxx
s h a s t a
pack and location drifter, forest bordering territory tags hades mood calm, observant
though he'd always keep it to himself, hades was some version of a brother to him. shasta joined the pack when he was so young and naive, and felt like he almost grew and matured with the pack and especially with hades as an individual, which is why he was frequently up at the same early hours as the alpha. as much as he craved to sleep and lounge around in the morning, he still had things to tend to and care for. responsibilities that he didn't take lightly to the thought of missing out on and neglecting. there were dogs and wolves counting on him. sure, you could say he's maybe too noble at times.. but he would say it's fair as much work he's put into the pack along side hades. besides, you'd never hear him boast about it. after hades awakened, shasta took some time to stretch and carefully think of how to plan his day. after the alpha made his first round patrolling the edge of the camp, the beta trotted out silently and did his own check of the perimeters, glancing in at each canine in their dens very briefly to see who was awake and making sure no one was missing or out of place. after he felt that was thoroughly taken care of, he followed the trail of hades' scent, keeping his distance and taking his time to be the one to double check behind the alpha. shasta caught up after some short time and noticed hades standing near the high edge of the territory, focused on something below. slowly and carefully shasta joined him and realized hades had already spotted some breakfast and future meals for them. he sat comfortably while the other male beckoned for the fighters to join them, waiting to see who would show up. he observed the musk ox attentively from afar, knowing this was one of the slightly more difficult animals to hunt as they stuck together and held their own.

xxxxx
c h a n c e
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags n/a mood tired
chance was sprawled out, his back on the cold ground beneath him with his belly facing upwards. he spent most every night feeling restless and ridden with too many thoughts and too big of an imagination for ever getting the sleep he needed. it was like a child on christmas, ready to pounce up and face the next day as soon as possible. this night had been especially hard on him, for no one's fault but his own. he stayed up pacing and exploring a small amount, looking out for threats in the darkness. his mind was racing last night specifically, keeping him alert and on edge for any noise or shadow that came his way. now that he was back near the safety of his pack mates and his brain finally allowed him to rest, the exhaustion was catching up to him, making him uncharacteristically slow to join the others this morning. he stirred awake a little, and crawled his way out of the entrance of the den. he stopped to rest in the morning sunlight and laid his head down over his paws, eyes scanning the camp to see who was up and about.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:54 pm

Twister = Drifter Pack = Fighter/Hunter

The white wolf had been out on night patrol and had just gotten back to camp when Hades and Shasta were going about their morning routes. She nodded her greeting before making her way to her den to sleep for a while. The rest was short lived as it had only been a couple of hours at most when she heard the howl of her alpha ring out through the territory. Her ears twitched as she got up and stretched out before shaking and walking out of her den. She saw the matriarch and noticed that she was looking for Hades. "You should probably stay near camp. What with your condition and all." She said as she walked past her. She had noticed the change in the red female a few days ago. Having seen other females carrying cubs as well as seeing them loose them for being reckless, she didn't want to take chances with the alpha's offspring. It wasn't that she had and negative feelings towards the female that her alpha had chosen as his mate. She just didn't see others as her superiors aside from Hades. He had been the one who had saved her life as a cub, raised her, trained her, and made her into the deadly beast that she had become. Twister's loyalty was to her alpha alone.
Her ears swiveled until they pinpointed the direction that the howl had come from. From there she picked up both Hades' and Shasta's scents and took off like a shot. Her smooth white fur blending seamlessly with the winter landscape around her. It didn't take long for the powerful she wolf to make her way through the territory and up the mountain's peek to the point where the two male's were waiting. She bowed her head to Hades as she walked up. She was not much smaller than the male, being of the same type of wolf and all. She too was of Dire wolf lineage and had developed into a rather large beast.

Kain = Mist Valley Pack = Beta

Kain was up and out before dawn. Having checked around camp before moving out to catch something to eat. He had stalked a rabbit hole for a while and waited for the snow rabbits to venture out into the early morning. He was as still as the dead as he waited. He had taken three of them before the rest had managed to get back into their bolt hole. He again grew still and waited for a while until they group grew brave again and ventured out. He added to more to his kill pile before he headed back to camp. He laid the five rabbits out near the kill pile before taking one for himself to eat. He left the others for the rest of the pack. He brought back food, it wasn't his prerogative to hand it out. The large doberman laid outside his den and ate his meal before going out to inspect the boarders upon heading the howl from the other pack in the distance.

Slovak = Rogue

The beast of a dog made his way through the snow with ease. He had been stalking a small herd of musk ox for a few days now. He had the idea to bring one down and settle in for a while. He could feel another storm moving in and he didn't care to be out in it if he was able to take back enough meat to hold him through until it passed. His ears twitched to the sound of a howl not too far off. It seemed that he was close to pack lands. However these musk ox were in the boarder lands. A pack didn't have claim to them any more than he did. It was every beast for themselves out here. This would be fun.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:59 pm

@ everyone = While yes it is true that research says that some cannot breed with others. This is a role play taking place long after humans have been whipped out. Nature tends to always find a way. I mean prehistoric and extinct beasts have made a come back so why can't a wild dog breed with a coyote or what have you? If all else fails, ask Gage if he gives a rep. I highly doubt that he would have a problem with it.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:13 pm

Riftkin McBane
Name
Rifter
Preference
Straight
Pack
Drifter
Rank
Medic
Personality
Rift is a calm and usually docile male. He doesn't go out of his was looking for trouble but isn't afraid to stand his ground when pushed into a fight. He is more of a care taker personality than not. Rifter has a soft spot for cubs and the young. He has always had a more gentle nature which tends to make others think that he is an easy target. I can assure you that making that mistake may very well be your last.
History
Rifter was born to a pack of dark minded canines. They had at one time thought to try and take over the lands for themselves. Rift was the son of a powerful shamanic healer. The she wolf had taught her son not only how to use herbs and plants to heal but to kill as well. How to combined different herbs and the elixirs that could be made from them to do harm as well as heal. Of course no one in his current pack knows this. He had watched his mother take down their entire pack with none being the wiser. Soon after the two had left. However, his mother had not been unscathed by the event of destroying their pack. She too had ingested some of her own poisons to get the alpha and his lackeys to take it. This had all been to protect her son and the young ones that were being forced into servitude. The old she wolf soon died, leaving Rifter alone in the world. He traveled for what felt like an eternity before eventually being taken in by the Drifter pack.
Crush
Azalee
Mate
open
Pups
open
Breed
Maned Wolf
Other
Life After People

Riftkin McBane
Name
Blizard
Preference
Bi
Pack
Mist Valley
Rank
Gamma
Personality
Blizzard is a no nonsense wolf who doesn't back down or take guff from others especially his subordinates. He is a strong and stoic wolf who will do whatever he has to in order to ensure the well being of his pack. He doesn't particularly care for pups but he isn't aggressive towards them either.
History
Blizzard was originally from a pact to the far north. He was the product of selective breeding to create a powerful fighter. However, when he killed the son of the pack alpha he was banished only because the alpha wasn't able to kill him. Blizzard traveled around before eventually landing in the Mist Valley pack. He has since risen to the rank of Gamma and is a top fighter with zero remorse for an enemy that gets in his way.
Crush
open
Mate
open
Pups
open
Breed
Arctic Dire wolf
Other
Life After People

Riftkin McBane
Name
Anko
Preference
Straight
Pack
N/A
Rank
Loner
Personality
Anko is a tolerant and often friendly male with little interest in actively seeking fights. He is calm and reserved most of the time but isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes is right. He liked to be alone at times but will seek the company of others if he is feeling social. Anko is just a laid back male most of the time.
History
Anko was born of an akita mother and unknown father. He has had the strange tiger striped pattern since birth which has caused him some issued over the years, especially when he was in a high tiger area. He had been mistaken for one several times. After his mother passed Anko had decided to leave his pack and go out to see the world.
Crush
Nilari
Mate
Open
Pups
Open
Breed
Akita mutt
Other
Life After People

Riftkin McBane
Name
Rain
Preference
Bi
Pack
Drifter
Rank
Fighter / Hunter
Personality
Rain is a rather quiet male. He likes the solitude of being outside of his pack's camp most of the time. Rain is often mistaken as being anti social or lonely. In truth he just finds peace in his own company. He can be reactive at times especially with other males as he always had to fight for anything he had growing up.
History
Rain was born a rogue with four brothers and two sisters. He was the runt of his litter and no one thought that he would survive. Because of this he was neglected and the young cub had to fight for everything to survive. He was later abandoned when he was only a few months old. He was found by the beta of the Drifter pack and taken back to the pack. The scars of his early puphood stay with him though and as a result he can become extremely protective of his food.
Crush
open
Mate
open
Pups
open
Breed
wolf dog
Other
Life After People
Last edited by RIFTKIN MCBANE on Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:23 pm

@ Riftkin - Accepted.
Image<--CLICK-->Image