Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:24 pm

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer forces a smile, not wanting to interact. He nods, “I am, nice to meet you both” he says greeting the two. “I am Lucifer” he tells them.

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at teh activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna, Orion

Pine sat down disappointed, “why?” She asks looking up with the safest eyes one has ever seen. “Why no out?” She asks again.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Hunting Group

Rune nods, understanding her assumption. He looked at the others as they discussed about who would lead.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:15 am

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nosed at the younger ones a moment. She then shook her head and looked to her mate. She smiled a canine smile, and nudged him a bit. She said "Good morning," then looked off after the beta. She watched as he headed out, presumably to go find others. She nodded to herself, then looked to her mate again. Shaking her head, she looked to their son and daughter. She barked a small canine laugh like sound, then stood and shook off.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix whined again. He kicked again then stopped, and breathed a deep breath before letting it out like a sigh. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He moved a bit as he felt their mom nudge him and Nilla a little.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Cadbury, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "Well...that's good at least," he said, and said "We can hang out. Hershey is the one that needs to stick around near here...Sorry about saying that I needed to stay here, I forgot for a moment that I'm not the pup sitter."

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese, Cadbury and Pieces

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed. They nodded and called "Yeah, see you later." They then watched as he headed off to the others. They shook their head a couple times, then looked to the pups and Yang once more.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog kept blue eyes on the pups. She nodded as she looked at the little fluffy dark pup, and said "Makes sense. We all want to get out and about at some point. Being cooped up in one spot can become a bit much after awhile."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes nodded. He looked up as he heard Enzo calling, and said "Guess Cadbury has to leave..." He shook his head a couple times, then looked over. "Pine is trying to escape, seriously?" he asked, and tilted his head. He sniffed the air a bit. He then said "Maybe we should all go over there and ask him to play, or something."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha, Lorelei, Rune mentioned

The golden male nodded to the Australian Shepherd female. He glanced to Rune and the others a moment, then back to Lorelei. "Yeah, I don't mind leading the hunt this time." He glanced to Wafer and Sasha a moment, commenting "Yeah, there should definitely be deer, most of the year anyway."

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female barked a laugh like sound. She said "There's always deer in woods, and they like to go into town looking for gardens...Seriously, they go eat people's garden vegetables. Anyway, there could be a lost sheep out there too, but I'm not sure."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male kept his tail curled now. Light brown eyes looked to Maple a moment, seeing him following a rabbit. He then quickly looked to Bandit, and nodded at him. "Yeah, some of them probably would attack with no warning...Um...do you want to eat with us? We obviously won't take your turkey, but we can sit together and eat."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, Nutmeg- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes watched the rabbit, and he crept forward. He got the rabbit as well, and grabbed the bird. He walked over and set them down, saying "I caught these."

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as make most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to have or adopt them- Anastasia is mom, dad is unknown- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix sighed. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one could tell the smile was forced...Blue and brown eyes continued to look at the male. He was handsome, for sure, and Ana didn't realize when he said "You're really handsome."

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog could also tell it was forced. However, they were already interacting, so she said "Lucifer is a nice name." She then blinked and looked to her offspring... "Ana," she scolded, when she heard them say that without seeming to realize.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:22 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Alpha family > Canbury, Dakota, Creme, River, Orion , Trevor
He looked at the dogs around him "Well if everyone is there, we could start the patrols..." he said to them as he looked at Creme and River "Now then you two, if you're ready to leave then let's not waste any more time" he said to them as he turned away to leave their home base. He looked behind him before entering the door.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury
She looked at the beta then turned to Cadbury "I hope he didn't bother anything with you and Hersley?" she said to him playfully. She looked at the pup sitter there for a moment, before trying to find Trevor the trainee "I will go ask if Trevor wants to join us and then we can leave for the patrol? sounds that good for you?" she asked the scout.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She nodded to Krisp and then looked at the other hunters alongside the Rune "Could we go then, Krisp?" he asked the older hunter. She felt excited like a pup on its first time outside their home. She hoped too that they could find something big as the pack was not that small and they had a lot of growing pups.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Pine, Orion
She looked over to the guard who almost stepped on the pup "...Morning Orion..." she said smiling a little bit about the Pine's question 'yeah I sometimes wonder the same' she thought to herself.

She looked back at Pine "I already said why, it's too risky for a small dog like you...and when you grow up, you can have as much time you want outside the camp. Your pup only once in your life, so go back to have some fun with the other pups" she said to him with a smile.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He flicked his ears "Me, you kicked some dirt to me first...so you started it" he said to him, but not in an aggressive way, he knew that the kick was just an accident.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She sighed "Well deers are always good to catch and sheep do have that annoying long coat...and they're usually owned by humans...maybe going after deers is better actually..." she said with a sigh. She flicked her ears at Lorelei's question then looked at Krisp "I am ready when you are Krisp" she said.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli
He looked at Charli "Well, look who did wake up as well too..." he little bit barked to the she-pup playfully. then shook his head "Nah, I don't think there is anything going on...except that Pine is trying to escape" he said to her.

He looked at Yin "Yeah we could, Pine is not much with us, maybe we could try to show her that we're not bad pups and she could play with us if she so wanted to" he said to Yin.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He saw the rabbit there and the two didn't seem to be treated or lying, why could they try his prey if they had their own prey to eat, he thought to himself before realizing a little bit "Fine..." he responded to him. He looked at him more "Why do you want to speak with strangers like me? Are you bored to be somehow alone?" he asked them mentioning that there have two so, neither of them was really alone.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open
After taking her drink, she looked around for a path to take now as she has no idea where she was going at. She just hoped to find something to eat and going to the human's backyards or their garbage can was not an option as she could just only put herself in real danger. For some reason, she did bring fear in humans and they acted very meanly toward her, so she could not go to the human town anymore. She needed to find something to hunt or she found leftovers by other predators here.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:14 am

[probably shouldn't, but I feel like I need to post again to keep this going]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nosed at the younger ones a moment. She then shook her head and looked to her mate. She smiled a canine smile, and nudged him a bit. She said "Good morning," then looked off after the beta. She watched as he headed out, presumably to go find others. She nodded to herself, then looked to her mate again. Shaking her head, she looked to their son and daughter. She barked a small canine laugh like sound, then stood and shook off.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix whined again. He kicked again then stopped, and breathed a deep breath before letting it out like a sigh. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He moved a bit as he felt their mom nudge him and Nilla a little.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Cadbury, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "Well...that's good at least," he said, and said "We can hang out. Hershey is the one that needs to stick around near here...Sorry about saying that I needed to stay here, I forgot for a moment that I'm not the pup sitter."

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese, Cadbury and Pieces

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed. They nodded and called "Yeah, see you later." They then watched as he headed off to the others. They shook their head a couple times, then looked to the pups and Yang once more.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog kept blue eyes on the pups. She nodded as she looked at the little fluffy dark pup, and said "Makes sense. We all want to get out and about at some point. Being cooped up in one spot can become a bit much after awhile."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes nodded. He said "Yeah, we should do that, show her we're fun to play with. I don't understand why she doesn't want to play with us, though...Does she really think we're bad?" he asked the two-months-older male.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The golden male barked a little laugh as he looked at Lorelei. He noted how excited she seemed, much like a puppy might be. He nodded and said "Yeah, let's get going." He looked to the others, then began to head out, already outside the building. They'd all met up outside, in the grassy area. He led the way towards the woods, now.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The white pawed golden female nodded to her. "We could probably find some extra rabbits out there too, but all four of us will have to carry the deer...If we actually manage to get a deer. That would be enough to feed us for like a week at least. It would be really nice," she said. She then looked to Rune, saying "Hmm...maybe Rune could carry rabbits for us, or help carry the deer."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male kept his tail curled now. Light brown eyes looked to the Doberman now, though sometimes also to Maple. He smiled a canine smile, saying "Good job," to his adopted son. He then said "I guess we are a little bored...You're also...really handsome..." he muttered. Maybe he'd said it too quiet, or maybe the other had heard, he had no clue.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, Nutmeg- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes looked to the both of them, and he dropped the rabbit and bird. He'd offer the rabbit to his dad, but knew Cinnamon would make him eat it. He'd have them share, actually. Then one of them would eat the bird as well. He smiled a canine smile at the other male, saying "I think my dad likes you."

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as make most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to have or adopt them- Anastasia is mom, dad is unknown- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix sighed. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one could tell the smile was forced...Blue and brown eyes continued to look at the male. He was handsome, for sure, and Ana didn't realize when he said "You're really handsome."

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog could also tell it was forced. However, they were already interacting, so she said "Lucifer is a nice name." She then blinked and looked to her offspring... "Ana," she scolded, when she heard them say that without seeming to realize.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:18 pm

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Enzo and River
Créme focuses on the beta, nodding when he asked if they were ready. “I am” he spoke, his eyes then flicked to River before flicking back. He followed the beta out.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Dakota
Cadbury blushes when his crush was mentioned, “w-what? No!” He said a little bit too quickly. “There’s nothing between us” he adds trying to hide the very obvious fact he liked the other male. He nods, grateful for the change in topic. “Ya, I can come with you to find him” he offers.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces smiles softly, “It’s okay. You and your brother seem really close” he comments.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi shrugs, “In my eyes I did nothing wrong” he says, “Why are you so afraid of a little dirt anyways?” He asks, genuinely curious.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:44 pm

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "I...guess me and my sibling are really close," they said, not wanting to say brother. They weren't just brothers or sisters, they were both. Since they both identified as both genders, they were siblings. "Um..,do you want some food? We brought some here for the nursery, and keep it hidden. The alphas told us we could do that, since the mothers and pups definitely always need food. I think the hunters are heading out, though, so we could wait."

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese and Pieces technically

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog -up/back-

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes -up/back-

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The golden male -up/back-

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune

The white pawed golden female -up/back-

The red and lighter male -up/back-

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes -up/back-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:51 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River
He gave the two one last look, giving a quick look at those other patrols there too as he left the camp in the way he wanted to go. He took a deep breath of the upcoming air, nothing yet "Now then let's be alert, okay?" he said "Even if you already know what to do, it's not hurt to actually remind it right?" he said flicking his tail a little bit as he walked forward.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury
She gave him a little questioning look, then smiled a little bit "Okay, as you say" she said to him with a small playful smirk. She found his resistance kind of cute but didn't say more about it, she didn't want to make him feel too awkward around her. She looked around "Yeah, let's go to see if we can find him and if not, then we will do the patrol together," she said to him.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She followed the older hunter, her ears perked to the Wafer as she spoke to Sasha "I could say if we do catch a deer or something as big as that, we could not bring it back to camp...those things are massive and we will only get hurt by carrying a such a weight" she said to her.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Pine, Orion
She looked over to the guard who almost stepped on the pup "...Morning Orion..." she said smiling a little bit about the Pine's question 'yeah I sometimes wonder the same' she thought to herself.

She looked back at Pine "I already said why, it's too risky for a small dog like you...and when you grow up, you can have as much time you want outside the camp. Your pup only once in your life, so go back to have some fun with the other pups" she said to him with a smile.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He sighed "I am not afraid of it, I just don't like it, who could want to look that...all the way dirty and muddy...and we even use our tongues to clean ourselves...it's mean we're eating that dirt on our fur," he said to him. He shook his head "Sorry to say buddy, but that's disgusting" he said.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She followed after the golden retriever, walking alongside Wafer "Hmm, I don't think that's really Rune's job to help us to carry a prey back, his job is to guard us" she said. She listened to Lorelei for a moment "I think she could be right about that, I think carrying something big as a deer is very risky...and I don't think anyone is actually done that?" she said to her thoughtfully.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli
He looked at Charli "Well, look who did wake up as well too..." he little bit barked to the she-pup playfully. then shook his head "Nah, I don't think there is anything going on...except that Pine is trying to escape" he said to her.

He blinked his eyes at Yin "Why would she think we're bad? I don't think that's the case, why she doesn't really want to play with us" he responded "Maybe she is just shy..." he kept saying.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He blinked his eyes, feeling a little bit calmer around them "...well you don't really look bad at yourself either..." he said little confused "Is that why you come to talk to me in the first place anyway? You didn't come from the turkey?" he said to him. He looked at the Maple "Hmm...so exactly who are you two? I am Bandit...as I never intruded myself" he said a little bit awkwardly, as he took the feathers out of his turkey.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open
After taking her drink, she looked around for a path to take now as she has no idea where she was going at. She just hoped to find something to eat and going to the human's backyards or their garbage can was not an option as she could just only put herself in real danger. For some reason, she did bring fear in humans and they acted very meanly toward her, so she could not go to the human town anymore. She needed to find something to hunt or she found leftovers by other predators here.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:49 pm

[Melody and furry: we need you]

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog nodded to him. "I...guess me and my sibling are really close," they said, not wanting to say brother. They weren't just brothers or sisters, they were both. Since they both identified as both genders, they were siblings. "Um..,do you want some food? We brought some here for the nursery, and keep it hidden. The alphas told us we could do that, since the mothers and pups definitely always need food. I think the hunters are heading out, though, so we could wait."

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese and Pieces technically

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed and shook their head. They sat and watched the others in the nursery.

The white marked dog kept blue eyes on the pups. She -I deleted this by accident...-

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes tilted his head a bit. He then straightened up and shook himself off. He nodded as he looked at the other pup, saying "I guess she could be shy." He then looked to Charli a moment, before shaking his head.

The golden male shook his head as he looked at the other dog. "There's four or five of us, I think we could do it. Now, a moose...we wouldn't be able to catch that, not that we hunt those. I would never want to face a moose...I've heard they even hurt wolves, and wolves are bigger than us."

The white pawed golden female looked over to her father and Lorelei for a moment. She then shook her head and focused on Sasha. She nodded at her but sighed a bit. If Rune wanted to help carry the prey, he could, but it was up to him. She shook her head a couple times. "Well...we're going to look for rabbits anyway, I think that's what we agreed on?"

The red and lighter male felt warm under his fur, and shook his head a couple times. He said "I, um...thank you." He then nodded and said "Yes, that's why I came to talk. We didn't even know you had a turkey, at first, so I'm definitely not here for the turkey." He took the bird from his son. He began to pluck the feathers, it was a fatter bird that must have stolen food or gotten more food than others. He nudged Maple to eat the rabbit. He then said "Nice to meet you, my name is Cinnamon."

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes looked to the two adults, and even though he was only a year old he was big. He was probably even bigger than Bandit. If not, he was like the same size or close to it, then. He made a small sound as Cinna nudged him to eat the rabbit. Shaking his own head, he began to get rid of the fur. He paused to look at the Doberman male. He said "Nice to meet you, my name is Maple, Cinnamon's adopted son."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:25 am

(So so sorry for the inactivity!! Is everyone still here?)

Chocolate Chip
[ 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]

He smiled at Cookie's greeting towards him then followed her gaze to the beta. Chip was grateful to Enzo for taking charge and helping to take care of the pack when the two alphas were preoccupied. He waited as Cookie stood up first, then he followed suit and stretched alongside her. Chip glanced down at the younger ones and questioned, "Should we wake them up?"

Nilla
[ 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: family ]

She was still breathing deeply, fast asleep and in the middle of a curious dream about strange dogs. Nilla felt her brother move beside her, and she could barely feel the nudging from her mother. Faintly, she could make out the rumble of her father's voice.

Orion
[ 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: Luna & Pine, open]

He felt sheepish at Pine's question and he wasn't sure how to respond. Luckily for him, Pine had already moved onto another topic. He couldn't help but feel bad for the little pup -- of course the poor thing just wanted to explore and find a cure for the boredom. Orion glanced over at the other pups, finding that they were preoccupied or playing by themselves. He was about to open his mouth with an offer to play when he heard Enzo calling out to him. "Yes, sir!" he replied back. Apologetically, he looked at Luna and Pine, dipping his head respectfully to the two dogs. "I suppose I have to get to my guard duties and keep watch over the camp. But give a shout if either of you need anything." Orion backed out of the nursery and headed to the clearing, finding a good place to keep watch over everyone. Once the patrols had cleared out, he would take place by the entrance and guard there.

Trevor
[ 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: open - tags: open ]

He was still fast asleep in the trainee building, unaware that he was called to join a patrol with Cadbury and Dakota.

Marlee
[ 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Charli, Yang ]

She gave a grateful expression to Yang for speaking up to her pup, who could be a little absentminded at times. "Good morning, Yang. How are you and Yin doing so far on this lovely day?" Marlee replied, giving the Akita/Karelian dog a smile of her own. Out of the corner of her eye, she was still watching Charli and the others.

Charli
[ 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin ]

She wagged her tail playfully at Gizmo's remark and let out a little yip. The little pup was distracted for a moment by Yang and Marlee catching her attention. Charli almost missed the rest of Gizmo and Yin's conversation, jumping back in just in time. "She doesn't look too shy to me. She was just talking to Orion!" the Bichon/Boston Terrier protested as she watched the Puli guard backing out of the building. Charli glanced back over at Pine, and an idea popped into her head. "I know! Why don't we invite her to play with us?"

Paprika
[ 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, open ]

She padded beside her son, on the hunt for fresh prey. Her stomach grumbled, and she winced. Paprika hoped that Nutmeg hadn't heard it -- she was still trying to teach him how to hunt successfully. "Let's hope that we have better luck today," she voiced, trying to hide the slight anxiety in her voice.

Nutmeg
[ 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Maple & Cotton - tags: Paprika, open ]

He walked with his mother, scenting the air with his thoughts scattered everywhere. Nutmeg wasn't able to focus very well, but he was trying his best. He barely registered that she was speaking to him when he paused and turned his head, blinking. "I bet we'll find something delicious! Or we could always go to the butcher's in town," Nutmeg proclaimed. However, Paprika made a face at this comment.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:59 am

[I'm still here
No one else posted after me, though...]

The lighter creamy female female barked a laugh as she said "That's what I'm trying to do. I don't want to shove at them too hard though...It doesn't seem like just nudging them is working, though." She shook her head a couple times, and let a small sigh escape from herself.

The dark and white mix twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He moved again, but then soon settled down, as shed stopped nudging them.

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog sighed and shook their head. They sat and watched the others in the nursery.

The white marked dog turned those blue eyes to the other she dog. She smiled a canine smile, saying "I'm doing fine, how are you? Oh, Yin...he's over there, talking to two of the other pups, and seems to be fine too." She twitched her ears and curled her tail up.

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes tilted his head a bit. He then straightened up and shook himself off. He nodded as he looked at the other pup, saying "I guess she could be shy."

He looked to Charli and tilted his head a bit. He then looked to the guard leaving the building. He shook his head a couple times. "yeah...we could ask her to play."

The golden male shook his head as he looked at the other dog. "There's four or five of us, I think we could do it. Now, a moose...we wouldn't be able to catch that, not that we hunt those. I would never want to face a moose...I've heard they even hurt wolves, and wolves are bigger than us."

The white pawed golden female looked over to her father and Lorelei for a moment. She then shook her head and focused on Sasha. She nodded at her but sighed a bit. If Rune wanted to help carry the prey, he could, but it was up to him. She shook her head a couple times. "Well...we're going to look for rabbits anyway, I think that's what we agreed on?"

The red and lighter male felt warm under his fur, and shook his head a couple times. He said "I, um...thank you." He then nodded and said "Yes, that's why I came to talk. We didn't even know you had a turkey, at first, so I'm definitely not here for the turkey." He took the bird from his son. He began to pluck the feathers, it was a fatter bird that must have stolen food or gotten more food than others. He nudged Maple to eat the rabbit. He then said "Nice to meet you, my name is Cinnamon."

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes looked to the two adults, and even though he was only a year old he was big. He was probably even bigger than Bandit. If not, he was like the same size or close to it, then. He made a small sound as Cinna nudged him to eat the rabbit. Shaking his own head, he began to get rid of the fur. He paused to look at the Doberman male. He said "Nice to meet you, my name is Maple, Cinnamon's adopted son."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me