Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:32 am

Making one to join Tornado's. Or to try

Boba
Young little husky puppy with brown spotted white fur and blue eyes
Male
Age, 3 months
Timid and shy seeming, but once your well aquainted hes all over you and "helpful"
Wants to join Tornado's gang
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:34 am

Boba wandered about the street, looking for Tornado. He found Tesra. Boba yipped a hello.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:50 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Nein, Boba
She turned to the stranger pup, blinking her eyes in surprise "...hello?" she responded her eyes looking at the pup carefully "Who are you? Where did you come from?" the white shepherd questioned the pup she had not seen before.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Tesra, Boba
Yawning the black shepherd looked down at the speaker his sister responded "A pup? Alone?" he asked shaking his head thoughtfully "Where are your parents?" he asked the pup.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: open
Walking forward the path he made every day, he carefully marked and checked the small lands his group lived in. He didn't mind trespassers if they were good, but he learned not to trust everybody blindly. He was not a mean dog, but he did want to question those who approved of his lands and mauýbe treated his little family.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: watching Snake, Curly, Cannoli, and Crepe
She left to do her own little trip around, taking a drink to the small pool, before she headed to see the noises up above. She walked forward but stopped to when she saw a few dogs in the distance. She didn't really know what was going on there and didn't really care to know that either, but the situation seemed to have some high tensions there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:48 am

Boba tipped his head. "Are you Tornado gang members?" He asked. "I don't now have parents. I was hoping to join his gang. "

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:30 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; open- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots began to head back. However, as he began to run back, he stopped. He noticed another dog back that direction, and stared at her. He could tell she was a female, and he called "Who are you?"

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro

The tan and white female with half flop ears followed. She paused too, and got worried they'd get snarled at again...

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female continued to head along. She sighed and glanced around a bit, keeping watchful.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; open- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yipped. He continued to run after his mom, having to run to keep up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:03 am

She shook her head "Yes, we are..." she responded to the pup "How does a pup like you know about our group? We're not that big or popular" she kept saying.

He looked even more confused "That's weird for a pup to run around without any parents..." he said flicking his black tail.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: open
He walked to the one side of his not-so-big lands or lands he protected for the safety of his pack and its members. He did smell a faint smell of a female and pup close by, but still, the trail goes further away. He personally let the mother dogs be as they could be very aggressive if they had pups. He walked back using the same path he was used to go there.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe
She flicked his dark long ears as she looked the male and female way when she was getting questioned. He lightly narrowed her eyes "It doesn't matter, who I am, I just wanted to see what was all that noise there was" she said her eyes staring at the two carefully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:41 am

Boba looked at his paws. "Well..My mother used to live where you guys do before she..." He teared up, then shook himself. "But um..Yes thats how i know. And I'm only alone becuase my parents, Karo and Hija, and littermates, Coco and Chip died. He sighed. "So I'd like to join your Gang." He said again.

(Karo= Kairo, Hija=Heeshja)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:51 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; maybe Tornado- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots shook his head. "That was...nothing, just a male dog acting like the whole area is his...We were just trying to walk by and he got mad. We're going back this way because I don't want to encounter him again," he said.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded. She sighed and said "He was a good looking male, too...Um, I mean...most dogs are good looking, but...that doesn't really matter. He wasn't very nice," she said, and shook her head.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female continued to head along. She sighed and glanced around a bit, keeping watchful.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; open- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yipped. He continued to run after his mom.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:14 pm

She looked at the pup "Sad to hear about your family..." she said with a gentle nod "Tornado is out somewhere at the moment, but he could be back soon..." she responded "I don't think you're joining our group could be a problem at all, our leader is kind, sometimes maybe to kind" she said to the pup. She looked at Nein with a nod "do you know any hunting skills? Maybe you could show us as we wait for Tornado to get back?" she asked the pup.

He listened the other two dogs "Ficarro is not here either...maybe she is out of hunt" he said mostly to himself "We can't leave the pup there to wait alone, but I feel we may need to hunt something?" he said his eyes looking to Tesra.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: open, Cream and Buck on the distance
He walked to the one side of his not-so-big lands or lands he protected for the safety of his pack and its members. He did smell a faint smell of a female and pup close by, but still, the trail goes further away. He personally let the mother dogs be as they could be very aggressive if they had pups. He walked back using the same path he was used to go there.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe
She flicked his dark long ears as she looked the male and female way when she was getting questioned. He lightly narrowed her eyes "It doesn't matter, who I am, I just wanted to see what was all that noise there was" she said her eyes staring at the two carefully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:45 pm

Boba nodded vigorously. "Yes. I can hunt bugs and mice. Occasionally i get a great meal of a robin." He looked bright but inside he sighed. He'd learn. But first he would join. He then demonstrated his favorite hunting move for birds. "I crouch behind a bush, careful not to make a sound. Then I watch the bird, waiting for it to fly down for nuts and seeds. While it rumages, i sneak up behind it, and leap, killing it with a swift bite." He used a leaf as the bird for his demonstration. He looked to Tesra and Nein, tipping his head as he waited for feedback.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me