RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:52 am

StoneColdRiddik wrote:
How-Wow wrote:May I have two if this one gets accepted? Also, may they be in separate packs?

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Yes you may.

Thank you :3
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:57 am

Username: LunarTheCat2047
Pup name: Daisy
Picture or description: White wolf with blue eyes
Personality: Excited all the time, happy, wants to make freinds with the older wolves. Annoying to some older wolves
Skills(if Any): has a gift for healing, so she could learn it quickly
Other: is blind on one eye
Pack: RedMoon

Please let me know if there's anything you want changed! (:

Btw, question, Can they grow up?
Kk ty
Edited
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:04 am

How-Wow wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hopefully more people join

You're hope has been granted lol
On the same day

XD hi

Are there only going to be two pup slots in each pack, or are there allowed to be more?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:15 am

[sorry for double post,but decided to make two more wolves ]

Username:
Spiritstar3
Wolf name:
Maison
Picture or description:
Reddish-brown slender and average sized wolf with black nose, nails and pads. Eyes are a blue-green color.
Crush:
Hyuuga
Mate:
Open
Personality:
Gentle and kind, likes helping others and healing. Friendly and playful, loyal and a bit cuddly.
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery and withdrawn if upset. Wild and loud, doesn't always listen...cold if angered.
Skills:
Healing, plant knowledge, storytelling
Other:
Agender is part of LGBTQ+ so...hope this is okay
Healer
Pack:
RedMoon
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:48 pm

Username: Rae'tia
Wolf name: Skoll
Picture or description: an average-sized male with light silvery-white fur with a mix of lighter and darker accents, he has pale blue-green eyes.
Crush: open
Mate: none
Personality: No one is truly good or evil in Skoll's mind, just another shade of gray, some are just darker or lighter than others. He's quite a moody wolf, often described as grumpy, while kind in a way his moodiness and kindness are often warring with each other. It makes him a little bipolar at times. Skoll has no real aim or ambition in life, content to just go with the flow, having faith that the others wouldn't lead him down the wrong path. At least not without reason. This being said, Skoll has a mouth on him, and sarcasm is its favorite language. He's tough on both himself and others, always pushing himself and others to do their best. He can be a bit obnoxious, he likes to think of it as keeping everyone calm and in the now, to help everyone relax. Speaking of relaxing, when in a good mood and relaxed, Skoll can be quite charismatic and breezy. In his best state, he's informal and quite cheery, often throwing his own brand of charm around.
Skills: High stamina, Tracking, Flexibility.
Other: He's bisexual
Pack: Starlight

Wolf name: Hati
Picture or description: A broad-shouldered battle-scared, red-brown she-wolf with amber eyes.
Personality: Loyal, calm, Realistic, Ambitious, Dry, Proud, Brutal, Grim, Selfish.
Skills: Strangely good at provoking or calming down a fight, Physically strong, High endurance.
Other: She gay.
Pack: Starlight

Wolf name: Raunaum
Picture or description: A smaller-than-average Silver wolf with darker accents along their back, with lighter undersides, and dark amber-orange eyes.
Crush: Open
Personality: Raunaum is many things but overall they can be summed up by the words "Natural Loner". Rau isn't the type to start anything, as they're a peaceful wolf, striving for peace rather than war. Adding on to that they are rather timid, not the type to confront anyone even when they're angry. This wolf is quite contradictory though, while very loyal, they are rather anti-social. While they don't actively avoid others, if there are too many wolves around them, they'll leave and disappear for a day or two. That being said, Naum is a loyal wolf and refuses to abandon anyone who's gained their loyalty. Rau is a bit envious of other wolves from time to time, not enough to spark the seed of hate, but enough to get some glares when they aren't looking. Alternatively, Naum is quite optimistic, and this is the one wolf to go to when in need of lifted spirits. As for her best traits? Rau's two best traits tend to go hand in hand. They are one of the most impartial wolves around and a good sounding board. Rau also is quite cunning, their intelligence is one of their most favored things about them. While not manipulative towards pack-mates, it's been teasingly said that they could get a bear to hand over a carcass.
Skills: Strategy, Mental Accuracy, Agility.
Other: She's pansex-demirom
Pack: Redmoon

Wolf name: Elkan
Picture or description: A large male with long limbs and mostly tannish brown fur. his back is tickled with black and has yellow eyes.
Personality: Elkan is a great many things, protective and grim, but above all - at a near constant, Elkan is eloquent. No matter his mood or what topic he’s going on about. He’s generally good-tempered, and well-liked within the pack despite his more grim nature. He’s among the first to look at things negatively when things go wrong and tends to think the worst of newcomers. But he’s quite tolerant of all things, and rarely loses his temper. His tolerance and calculating nature make it hard to pin him down sometimes, doubly so when you factor in this tendency to be rather unsentimental. He is devoted to his family and pack, but he’d also choose the needs of the many over the few, even if it’s his own sister or pup. Elkan is also quite the flirt, his natural tendency to flirt can both stir up trouble and lighten the mood, but it’s a bit of a toss-up.
Skills: Flirting, Agility, Strength.
Other: He's Bi.
Pack: Redmoon
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:25 am

ALL FORMS ON THIS PAGE HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AND ADDED! Pls let me know if I did the ranks wrong.

The RP has started! the extra positions can be filled by those who want them!
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 am

Dante:

He lay in the middle of the camp covered in a light blanket of snow, it was cold but he wasn't bothered, Dante had fallen asleep where he laid down the night before. The brute was content dreaming about things he wished could have been. Even now, he was still lamenting over the past, hoping it was a place he could return to. On the verge of waking he heard a soft voice in his dream, it said, “Each day is a gift and not a given right.”, the voice faded with a gentle giggle as his eyes opened glaring at his surroundings which as well as he was covered in a thin sheet of snow. He rose from his resting place kicking off the snow blanket while he stretched his limbs. Afterward, he responded out loud to the voice in his dream, he said in a whisper, “Is this all part of fate's grand design?”

He didn't stay with his thoughts for very long it was early morning and his basic chores needed completion before his Alphess asked him to. He enjoyed taking initiative. But before he departed he thought it would be inappropriate if he did not inform someone he would be absent but that was if he cared and he didn't. He looked around him for other snow-covered lumps on the ground that could be wolves so he could be mindful to not trample them on his way out. Let sleeping dogs rest was his philosophy. With no specific orders given to him by the beta or Alphess, he figured today was just another day that could be wasted away along with the others by performing basic chores. His chore of choice? Scent marking. Delightful. Today he would ensure that the Redmoon pack understands the boundaries where their land stops as well as establish their hunting ground stopping point.

He began to walk so he could start his day he spoke softly to himself, “Remember others may be sleeping–!” just as he finished speaking he tripped over a snow-covered lump that felt like a pack mate. He figured he was just getting old just as his chest hit the ground. After an awkward recovery, he returned to his feet turning around to look at who he tripped over.

(Does anyone want to cut in?)

Liberty

The brute found comfort outside his den the night before falling asleep exposed to the elements and at their mercy. The powers that be didn't hold back at all covering the land in a light coat of snow, withered grass could be seen poking through. As per what was normal for him he was awake looking upon his fellow sleeping pack mates. He preferred to let them sleep if they have not already woken up.

He sat in silence contemplating what the pack would put most of their effort into today, he figured due to the absence of the lead Hunter and the lack of trained hunters he would consult his Beta to see if they would agree that an effort should be made to provide sustenance for the pack. He also wanted to check on Daisy the newest miraculous addition to the pack that before was void of the young joyful antics of a child. He was also curious if Daisy was adjusting fine while under the care of Maison.

His thoughts fell to the wolves he would encourage to come with for the hunt. Jessie was a must, he was sure he could speak with Blaze to see if he would be interested in participating, And possibly the former loner Kiri. Thinking about Kiri made him also reflect on how this pack originally handled his mother. He hoped that since he gave Kiri the opportunity to have a rank that wasn't a lowly omega she was appreciative of it. Sadly he hadn't spoken with Kiri that much mostly just giving orders so he didn't know how she truly felt about it. He wondered if while they walked if that would be a good topic to talk about though it didn't seem like a practical thing to just bring up. He figured he would just inquire if she was comfortable. He was not overwhelmed with the thought of socializing with the others he looked forward to it. Even a conversation with cocky anti-social Blaze was something he'd devote himself to.

Content with his thoughts he rose from his resting place to shake off the thin sheet of snow that covered his pelt he next yawned softly and waited for the others to wake up before he would start the day for everyone. He sat back on his haunches waiting to watch heads pop up out of the snow.

(free for interaction or he will interact with you!)
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:12 am

[Mine all seem to be in the right ranks
XD
Also, it could be Kikui he tripped over]

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- hunter- wants alpha female- Demiromantic pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: pack

The pretty and average height but slender she wolf yawned. The dark nose twitched a bit despite that she was still sleeping. The darker ears and darker tipped tail moved, as well. The tail was white underneath. The jaw was white as well, and white toed paws moved a bit. The black nailed and padded reddish-brown she wolf jerked.

She let out a breath, deeply brown eyes slowly opening as she woke up. She looked around, seeing a bunch of the others still sleeping. She knew they needed to go hunt. They also probably needed to scent mark, and find more herbs. She looked to see if any other wolves were awake. If she hunted on her own, she'd only get medium and small prey...

Maison- agender (m)- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: maybe Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: pack

The reddish-brown slender and average sized wolf let out a sigh. Their black nose twitched a bit, the ears twitching as well. The black nailed and padded feet moved a bit. Their tail flicked back and forth a couple times. The blue-green eyes soon opened, and the healer made a small sound. They wondered if they should go get herbs on their own.

Other pack members were meant to help them with that, though. They shook their head, then shook it a second time. They looked around, seeing Jessie at least was awake. She was probably thinking to go hunting, though.

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homo, maybe poly open- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one but open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags: pack (Dante?)

Still handsome despite old age, the graying/whiting black phase wolf was sleeping. White toed paws moved a bit in the snow. He probably shouldn't be sleeping in snow...He was pretty sure he'd developed arthritis, after all. Still, the black nosed, nailed, and padded male never complained. He just slept here like all the rest.

Speaking of, it seemed one, Dante, was awake before the others. The black wolf made a small sound as he was tripped over...Darker ambery eyes flew open, and he growled quietly. He then shook his head, and let out a breath.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: maybe Foxleap- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: pack

The nice to look at, slender and somewhat smaller one was sleeping. A lot of the pack was sleeping still, it seemed. The white muzzled one made a small sound in her sleep. He then flicked a white tipped tail a couple times. The black young one was dreaming, of running. They were chasing another young one, maybe Foxleap.

However, it was just a dream, and soon it changed. The other wolf had disappeared, and now Wolfcry was at a stream. She let out a breath and shook her head. In real time, the golden eyes were shut, and the young one twitched a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:04 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny awoke with a soft shiver creeping down her spine, her eyes fluttered open to see more snow had fallen outside her den. With a sigh, the wolf arose to her paws and shook her fur. Ridding it of any dirt / debris from her slumber. She made her way outside and glanced around at the white covering of the camp. The bits of frozen pray poked up from the snow. we will need to organize a patrol to hunt. she thought to herself before also considering the idea of moving their excess prey into a den…but that could attract pests and foul odors. But it would keep it from the elements more. Her eyes glanced around the camp. She watched Dante , her lead fighter prepare for the day before tripping. She shook her head and suppressed a small chuckle. Leave it to her pack to fall asleep in the middle of the snow. But Destiny loved it. She would need to speak with him later, but wanted to let Dante begin his day. She admired the self starting attitude he had. She hardly even had to ask him to do anything . But she would need to wait and see who the next wolves were to awaken so Destiny could ask them to form a patrol. The borders were secure, that was a fact. Food was the focus today. At least for the first half of the morning.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: Liberty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blaze woke up to the cold creeping into his fur, as his amber eyes opened he realized he had fallen asleep, once again in the camp instead of his den. He shook his head , Scolding himself for laying under a tree rather than the warm den. He pushed himself thoughtlessly to his paws before shaking the snow from his fur. His amber eyes roamed the camp until landing on the pack alpha , Liberty. Without hesitation, Blaze walked towards the alpha and dipped his head in a greeting “Good morning Alpha.” he greeted, his voice rumbled softly from the sleep in his throat. With a clearing cough to his throat he continued “I figured I could head out and check the border this morning, unless you needed me for something elsewhere” he voiced before flicking his ears around the camp. Blaze was always on guard, even when his pack mates told him to relax. It just wasn’t possible for the fighter. He needed and wanted to always be prepared. Especially with the Starlight pack so close, he hated even thinking of those wolves. And hated the thought of them ever trying to take the RedMoon pack land. If they could take him down that was. Blaze turned his attention and thoughts back to Liberty as he awaited instructions from his Alpha.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 | Raunaum & Elkan + Skoll & Hati

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raunaum

4y∙Enbay∙RM Beta
tagged; open
mentions; Liberty & Blaze

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationTreking along a particularly sheer cliff ledge, the lupine decided it was time to head back to the pack. For the past few days, Rau had been pretty hand-off with the pack. Mostly coming around to check up on the general feel of the pack, settle minor disputes, and send out some patrols. After which Raunaum had joyfully made a break for one of the few places they could find some peace and quiet semi-regularly. Due to the fact that it was quite early at the time - and the fact that they weren't too far away from where the pack made it home - they made it back home in good time before most of the pack had awoken. Spying Liberty and Blaze a few lengths away as they padded calmly back into the area, the lupine nodded in their direction in silent greeting.
indentationTaking a breath, the wolf made their way over to a nicely sized boulder that they usually sunned themselves on and silently waited for the rest of the pack to wake. While they waited, the silvery dame set about grooming their paws, in an effort to keep themselves busy until it was time for work to begin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elkan

6y∙Male∙RM Fighter
tagged; open
mentions; Raunaum

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationA soft groan left him as he awoke, Elkan could finally - begrudgingly - admit that he was looking forward to retirement in a few years. Barring a disastrous injury, Elkan would probably stay as a fighter until he reached the old age of eight and then spend his golden years - as his own mother had called it - retired and relaxing. If he remembered correctly, his mother hadn't done much after she'd retired, telling stories, and sunning herself were the two main things. Aside from sleeping which she did for a large amount of time. Shaking his head, and slowly getting to his feet, the yellowed-eyed male looked around camp blinking as he took in the sights once again.
indentationWhen nothing much of interest came up - aside from the fact that Raunaum, his niece was back - he flopped back down onto his side. Grumbling softly, the black ticked male looked up a the sky, watching as the sunrise changed the color of the clouds.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skoll

3y∙Male∙SL Lead Hunter
tagged; Destiny
mentions; Hati & Dante

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationSkoll woke up hot, not unbearably hot, but hotter than normal. Eyes flickering open, he found the source of the heat and sighed. Hati, his younger half-sister had a tendency to crawl into his den after he'd fallen asleep and cuddled up next to him. Huffing a soft chuckle, the male shook his head and carefully stepped away from the younger she-wolf and then padded out of his den. Stepping outside the male paused and blinked, seeing how few wolves were awake. Glancing around the blue-green-eyed male trotted over to the alpha, Destiny, making note that he'd talk to Dante to see if he could borrow a fighter or two so he could feed the pack. "Good Morning Alpha Destiny," See dad he could be formal when he needed to. "I... Erm... I thought I'd check in with you before any plans were made, at the very least to see if there's anything I can do before setting out to get some hunting done."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hati

2y∙Female∙SL Fighter
tagged; open
mentions; Skoll, Ouryu & Dante

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationThe nightmares she had almost constantly at night weren't something she talked about. Not to Skoll or Ouryu, not to anyone. She'd found comfort in cuddling up next to her elder half-brother though. Sleeping next to Skoll seemed to soften them, at least a little bit. So when she woke that morning with a pained whimper, she was a little confused. After she mentally cataloged the missing heat of her brother she sighed and shook her head. She was usually the early riser between the two so, waking without him there wasn't a common occurrence. Shivering softly, she closed her eyes again, half-heartedly attempting to catch up on her sleep before she had to get up and do whatever Dante wanted or needed her to do.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me