Lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Iᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ Zᴏᴏ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇʀᴇ --> Now O & A

Postby sugarbird » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:19 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Oᴡʟ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla was amazed already, and even more so at what he had to say. "So you're saying this isn't true freedom?" she chuckled lightly, flying off to find an enclosure. Maybe some of the felines would like to be let out? She stopped in front of an enclosure, one that held a few tigers. Only one of which was awake.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:26 am

Titan | Barn owl | 4.5 years | Crush: Vanilla (?) | Tags: Vanilla | Location: Owl enclosure (Now the tiger enclosure)

Titan landed near Vanilla and gently nudged her with his beak for a moment. "Of course, True freedom is when you actually fly free in the forest, having wind in your feathers, the rain in your face and well, hunting for mice and other small creatures" He started looking around and spotted the awake tiger, he spreaded his wings to try to get the tiger's attention. "Hey! you! Do you want to get out of here?" He hooted a little too loudly to the tiger before fluttering down and hovering above the tiger, staying just out of reach in case they decided to attack. "We escaped from the cage, we want to help others get out too, to go home!" He smiles and hovers, awaiting an answer.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:24 am

| R O S A U R A .

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Fruit bat || One year || Bat enclosure -> Tiger Enclosure/outside || tags: open || 】

Rosaura had been rather tired once the zoo had announced its closing. And who could blame her? Rosaura was practically the star of the zoo, everybody came to see her. Every. Single. Day. Which would've been fine within itself if every night didn't end up with her half-blind from the shining light boxes of the humans. The small mammal was about to head off to sleep ( which was completely un-bat-like, but she adjusted to the humans' schedule. ) when she suddenly heard a voice echo from outside. " Hey! You! " was all she could make out before she perks up. What? The tigers never spoke up during the night.

Rosaura batted her wings and flew towards the exit. " Aye, A dónde vas? " she could hear her mother call out for her. "¡En ninguna parte! ¡no te preocupes! " she responds as she arrives at the little trap-door the humans used to feed the other bats. Opening it with her mouth, she left the enclosure. It was rather easy to leave the enclosure if you knew where to look. However, the young bat never has left the enclosure, simply seeing no purpose in escape. Until now, of course.
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:27 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla flew up and perched on the thick glass to observe the two talk. She glanced over to the side to see a red figure fly in their direction, yelling something out to another of their kind. It was none other than Rosaura. The famous fruit bat that all the humans seemed to swarm. And, that bat loved every minute of attention. She shot a friendly smile at the bat before looking back down at the two. That tiger seemed skeptical. Thankfully, Titan was in the air.

Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Bᴇɴɢᴀʟ Tɪɢᴇʀ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; X

Marble continued to sit down at her spot before getting her ears shattered by an ungodly screech. She swiveled around to face the source, but quickly relaxed at the sight of an owl. She sighed heavily and gave a look of annoyance. She was about to completely ignore him, but he spoke about getting out of here. Her ears pricked with skepticism, and she spoke in a smooth, low tone. "Getting out of here? Taking me home? But that's impossible." She sat back down and looked up at the bird, noticing the other owl hanging behind. "Wait.. how'd you get of your cage anyway? You sure you aren't just wild owls trying to mess with me?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 am

Titan | Barn owl | 4.5 years | Crush: Vanilla (?) | Tags: Vanilla, Marble | Location: Tiger enclosure

Titan continued to hover in place. "We got out of the cage, surely you heard the rattling for a short while, that was me and vanilla escaping!" He laughed a bit. "Come with us, you can live a life outside this horrid place" He looked around and motioned for vanilla to come down before he perched on a rock not too far away. "We can all escape and get out! It will be amazing, being wild and free again"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear ♡ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:46 am

╔═════════════════════╗

name;; dobby
gender;; male
species;; otter
crush;; open
mood;; hungry
tags;; ---

╚═════════════════════╝

Dobby slowly awoke from his nap, letting out a small sigh as he rolled over
onto his back so he was staring up at the sky. His enclosure was roofed in,
but the small otter didn't actually know that. The top of his enclosure was
painted to look like a sunset, but how was Dobby supposed to know that
wasn't how the sky always looked when that was all he'd ever known. The
otters stomach let out a low rumble and Dob realized he had'nt eaten earlier.
Normally the humans would throw a few fish in the water before leaving for
the night so he could have a snack, so the swift swimmer ran over to the edge
of the pool and dove in, sliding his way through the water in search of his
dinner.
bear ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:07 pm

| R O S A U R A .

【 Fruit bat || One year || Tiger Enclosure/outside || tags: Vanilla, TItan, Marble || 】

Immediately, Rosaura was washed with a wave of euphoria as she finally got a perfect view of the outside world. There was more to life than just a dark cave and bright lights? Well, of course the young bat knew that, but to see it in real life was a dream come true.
      Spotting two owls and a tiger down below, Rosaura accepted the females' kind smile as she approaches, " Hello! What are you guys doing? " she asked, her voice sweet and innocent. She wasn't necessarily aware of how aggressive some animals could be, especially those of the carnivorous types, but figuring if they were as friendly-seeming as the owls ( whom she assumed were Vanilla and Titan, the humans talked about visiting them whenever they came in. ) then she figured she'd be fine.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ, Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla flew down when she felt it was safe, and looked at the pretty tiger. She heard more flapping from above, and saw Rosaura. "Trying to help get others out!" she hooted in response, her feathers on end from excitement of actually being outside of her cage. She still wasn't used to it. Looking back at the two, she perched over by Titan and reassured the feline. "I don't think birds would want to mess with a tiger. Believe me, it seemed impossible. But we're out! Come on. You know us, remember? The two owls in that cage far adjacent to yours."

Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Bᴇɴɢᴀʟ Tɪɢᴇʀ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; X

Marble's suspicion slowly went away as the owls told her about where they were caged. "Oooohhh. Wait. You're the owl duo. Titan and.. Vanilla?" she guessed. Her attention was caught by a bat high up in the night sky with a loud but sweet voice. It was none other than Rosaura. Practically one of the main attractions of the Zoo, other than Dobby. "Geez. How is everyone getting out tonight?" she mumbled under her breath. She was almost jealous, but remembered that these animals were actually trying to help. But.. she didn't exactly want to go home. No, she wanted to stick around the Zoo for a while. Teaching those humans a lesson would make her the happiest tiger in the world. She wasn't about to reveal her intentions, though. Her hopes were shot down once she realized that these flyers were in different cages than her own. She was kept in sturdy glass except for the employee's room, which was always locked. "Listen, guys. I appreciate you trying to help, but I can't get out. The zookeepers always have this place locked up tight. You'd need a key or something. And.. they always keep it in that building." Marble turned to face the door behind all the fake rocks and plants, and noticed a vent hidden behind a fern leaf. Maybe they could get in that way?
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:21 am

Titan | Barn owl | 4.5 years | Crush: Vanilla (?) | Tags: Vanilla, Marble, Rosaura | Location: Tiger enclosure

Titan looked up at Rosaura and offered a smile until vanilla decided to fly down to perch right next to him, he nudged her and offered another smile. His head turned to Marble when she asked if they were the owl duo. "Yep, that's us, owl duo Titan and Vanilla!" He huffed a bit. "Though, I honestly hate the name the humans gave me...... sparky..... come on, really?" He paused in his talking, turning his head over to the building and decided to fly over, fluttering up and down, searching for a way in. "The only ways in would likely be a vent, or a door....... I'm too big to get through a vent, I've tried that before when I was put in the building for the first time a few years ago, my wings are too big" He turned back to marble and fluttered back over before landing next to vanilla on the rock again.

He turned his head up to Rosaura. "Hey, come down here and see if you can help us out" He tried saying this in his most polite voice that he could, his feathers ruffled up before smoothing again, it was clear he wanted to get out of this zoo with all his pent up energy.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:01 am

| R O S A U R A .

【 Fruit bat || One year || Tiger Enclosure/outside || tags: Vanilla, TItan, Marble || 】

Rosauras fox-like ears perked up as Titan called her over. " hm? " she wasn't particularly sure why any animal would want to leave this place. But then again, the humans were hiding all of this to her. How much has she missed out? Fluttering down to where Titan perched. " The vent? " she sniffed the metal bars before easily squeezing through, " woah... What is it you need me to do? "
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me