➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby ethium » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:54 am

~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:Pack}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Cattle Dog} ༺༒༻

After sucessfully rescuing Penny and Misty he collapsed in the den. His eyes watery from the wind and his fur choppy. His head still spun and muddy paws were also a disadvantage. With a deep breath he slowly slumped over his head flopping to one side. He felt disoriented. He had been so dizzy coming back. The wind had seemed to be everywhere. He felt the cave spinning around him and he quietly yelped. Before he slowly closed his eyes. Everything faded to black in his mind and he was left standing alone in a black abyss. With a sigh he lay down in the abyss ready for another night mare. His nightmares always started like this. He huffed softly before watching as the nightmare played about around him.
Last edited by ethium on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:40 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard counted the dogs that were there, she whimpered, realising that half the pack wasn't there and the hurricane was still going on. " I'm going to try to go to the den thats on the other side of camp to see if there are any other dogs there...if there is I will howl to let you guys know.." she said knowing somebody had to be there. She left before anybody said anything knowing everybody would disagree. At first it was extremely hard for her to move, but as she kept going it got a little easier. Her claws dug into the ground as she approched the den. She heard voices! She leaped into the den, her eyes landing on the white dog, laying on the floor. " Are you guys ok...? Half of the dogs are at camp and I came to check if there was anybody here..." She said with worry in her voice. Her eyes flickered to the two dogs, they looked exhuasted. Blizzard let out a soft yet loud howl, to let the other dogs know they were ok.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares was about to argue with Blizzard until she left. He rolled his eyes, then his attention caught to Orion who didn't look the best. Ares calmly walked over, clearing his throat. " are you ok..? " Ares said while looking down at the dog, who looked like he was sleeping. He walked away, deciding to let him sleep. Maybe he needed rest..? Ares thought. His thoughts were broken when he heard Blitz's howl. He felt reasured knowing that they were ok.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With Dallas } { Female }

She stared at Shadow with conflicting feelings. Was Riley here too? No! She noticed the change in weather, a sharp snap coming to her ears. She dove atop her friend just as a tree collapsed. She led her to the shelter before looking frantically for any who needed help.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Status: With Sprite } { Male }

He huddled against his mate, whining pathetically to himself. He had to be the strong one for her, not whine like a little pup! He lifted his head, tucking it behind her neck with a huff. He wondered if he should be doing something, but what was there to do? He felt so useless! He sighed, crossing his paws.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Status: } { Brute }

Harley bolted to camp, but the storm was relentless. He couldn't make it back. He collapsed, his fur drenched with rain and mud. He waited for it to be all over, for the light to leave him, but it didn't. The storm was still here and he would die if he didn't get up. He rose up, shuffling under a fallen tree as some means of shelter. He panted with worry, hoping Blitz and the others were alright.

H A K A N

{ Crush: Nope } { Status: At camp } { Brute }

He fought against the wind, which was howling at him. He knew he should go to the other dogs, as he'd have a better chance at surviving. He dove into the shelter, growling bitterly at them. He stalked to the back, wishing this was all over. He overlapped his paws, trying his best not to stick out like a sore paw. He began the hard task of removing debris from his coat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 am

Raven wandered around the territory daylight came she searched for a place to stay.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:26 am

Sprite
Crush: Alastair / Status: With Alastair, Moses, & Blizzard / Location: Lost

Her head shooting up as she heard a voice, disrupting Alastair. Looking to him, Sprite nudged him softly, before looking back at the dog. "Yeah we are uh. We're okay. Just tired. Theres an unknown dog at the back of this den.." Sprite let her know they had company, but he was okay, he did ask if they were okay. "Is Loki with everyone else?" She asked, her eyes filled with worry as she didn't know where her brother was, praying hed be with the others safe at camp.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Sprite, Alastair, & Blizzard / Location: Lost

Picking his head up at the newfound dog with them, Moses slowly sat up on his haunches, watching the three from afar. He didn't want to be too close, to cause trouble, but he didn't want to be too far where he wasn't seen. Listening to them, he sighed softly to himself.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Pack / Location: Den

Watching Blizzard leave, he himself felt useless to everyone. Being the big string dog he was, Loki felt powerless against this hurricane. Watching the wolf enter, he gave a small growl, as a warning sign he will be watched closely if he pulled anything. He then padded to a place against the wall, close the the entrance and curled up, looking over everyone, before peering out of the cave.

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Open / Location: In a den somewhere

Bolin lay huddled in a corner, shielding his eyes from the gusts of dirt and wind that came in time to time. Hoping everyone was alright. Although he didn't know who else was with Sprite, he stayed in his spot under this tree trunk, watching bushes being summer saulted passed his humble abode for the time being.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:08 am

Misty/female/Old English Sheepdog/Mate-None(pm me!)
Misty shivered as she curled up in a corner. Her stomach growled with hunger and she pushed the thoughts of hunger away. She made sure Penny was safe before moving towards the cave entrance to watch for others
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
Pups ↣ N/A

Oliver pranced around in delight! He was happy as could be and he didn't know why! He batted at some leaves and ran around in circles. Oliver was getting tired and bored though. He wandered around camp looking for something to do! He padded around passing the kill pile and thought should i eat not? Nah he trotted past the kill pile and past a few dens. Hmph! Where is everybody? he thought to himself! And Where is my mom!!! He searched a little bit before remebering what happened the other day... How could he of forgotten?! He looked around some more looking for some comfort and Maybe somebody who would pretect him from any danger like his mom had in the past. Boy did he miss her.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:13 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
Pups ↣ N/A

Then it started to heavily rain, It hurt on his back and the wind was almost dragging him away he whined and cried he could barley move aginist the wind! he started to panic WHERE IS EVERYBODY
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 am

{ There, Sorry.
Last edited by ,rain on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups