closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

- 003 -

Postby direwolf. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 pm

── OSHA ──
    [ female ] [ two years ] [ english bull terrier ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Osha released a soft sigh as they settled underneath the coverage of a tree. Her gaze was lowered to watch a small hole in the ground become filled with water. Suddenly, a flash of movement from beside her was now in front of her. She lifted her head to see Finn splashing in puddles. A smile appeared on her maw, head tilting to the side in confusion. When the male asked if she wanted to join, she slowly rose to her paws and wagged her tail. "Sure." She responded, moving away from the coverage of the trees to splash in the muddy puddles with the hunter. Her white front legs were already covered in the mud. Hopping close to the brute, she jumped into a puddle that was right beside him to cover him in some mud. She wore a playful smile on her maw, tail wagging behind her in excitement.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ tsunami pack scout ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: finn ]

── JOJEN ──
    [ male ] [ three years ] [ mudi ]

Jojen did not seem to mind that the other male did not greet him - he got that often. His attention was focused on his sister, Chelsea. "I never thought to try it before." He noted, leaning forward and lolling his tongue out of his mouth to catch some water like Chelsea had been doing. After catching several drops of water, he leaned back underneath the shelter and licked his maw. "Interesting.." He mused, giving a small wag of his tail. The shaman seemed to perk up when the fae asked if he had plenty of seaweed. "Yes, Osha brought me a bunch this morning, and I hope it lasts us awhile. I have found out that seaweed is very special as it-" He trailed off when Athena approached and greeted them. "Greetings, Athena. It appears the storm may stay like this for a while, but I'm no expert when it comes to weather. I only hope that it decides to lighten up a bit. It's.. quite loud." He spoke, ears tilting back when a boom of thunder sounded.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: elwin, chelsea, athena ]

── FREYJA ──
    [ female ] [ three years ] [ norwegian elkhound ]

A startled yelp escaped her when she felt someone stumble over her. Pushing herself to a sitting position, Freyja searched for the culprit - Ophelia. The fae was already sputtering out apologizes for tripping over her. Cracking a smile, she nodded in agreement with Zeus who had appeared with a rabbit. "No worries, but I was quite startled." She responded, ears perking when she heard Calypso's words. A feast did sound nice, and they still had plenty of food in the pile. Instead of digging into the other half of the fish she caught, she waited until everyone else had a share of food. "You guys going to eat until you're sick? I'm almost tempted." She mused, giving a wag of her tail. It was clear that she was not angry with Ophelia for stumbling over her; it had only shocked her at first.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: ophelia, zeus ]
Last edited by direwolf. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beach- Open and accepting!

Postby MasterOfNoots » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:19 pm

ELWIN
Male. 4 Years. GSD. Tsunami Pack: Lead Scout. Tags; Athena

"Hm, quite the opposite I'm hoping for. With more water comes plentiful greens and with that, food." He exhaled as he looked at the smaller animals finding cover, thinking about the good hunt that would follow this storm. "Any developments on your campaign as Alpha?" Elwin felt somewhat nosey as he asked Athena, but the fact that the Tsunamis were leaderless did not sit right with him. A pack without a leader could end up becoming a group of savage rogues fighting for their own good; something he would not bare to watch.

∞Cիelsea∞
Female. 4 Years. Malamute GSD Tsunami Pack: Fighter. Tags; Athena, Jojen

Chelsea changed her attention to greet Athena with a small bow, feeling a bit at a loss as she wished she could have heard more about the wonders of seaweed. She returned to sitting and looked at Athena, "I hope you're doing well this fine afternoon."
MasterOfNoots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:38 pm

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: doberman
**pack: Tsunami
**pending
** tags: Elwin,Chelsea,
**Jojen
╚═════════════╝

Athena grinned at Chelsea and Jojen. It was good to see that these dogs were doing well. She nodded at Jojens comment about the seaweed.
"very sorry to interrupt,however it's good that we're getting more supplies,it's better to have more than enough,than too little."
her cropped ears perked at the sound of the rain becoming a but louder. She nodded. No dog could really ever predict the weather. Storms could bring good and bad things to the "packs" environment. Elwin's comment seemed to agree with her thoughts somewhat.
"we are running a bit low on food. I haven't heard from the hunters today,when the storm calms down let's hope we can all pitch in with the food supply. Even if it's while we are carrying out with our other tasks.
Even though the dogs had there own ranks,and own duties for the Pack. Athena never found a problem with multitasking. While scouting a Pack member could easily pick up prey. Same goes for a fighter...training with live prey could also prove to be a good activity to get agility and speed going even if the fighter wasn't set to Specifically hunt. The Pack had to work together. Especially at the state it was in right now. Her train of thoughts was soon distracted by Elwin's voice. His question did surprise her for a moment but she felt,being an alpha for this pack was something Athena was ready for.
"I haven't heard any other dogs here try to take up the opportunity. I just hope that the time comes for choosing An Alpha is soon. Whether I am chosen or not,the desicion will be by the Pack. I just hope to improve the way things are working right now. As much as the dogs here are doing there jobs,it can be hard without a leader,seeing as in the past the Pack has always had an alpha. Everyone seems to be handling themselves accordingly right now,however we need to be more prepared at times. Some things beyond our territory could be dangerous,other packs,loners,even human intruders for that matter. I plan to take everyone's ideas and thoughts on situations into consideration. If I am chosen as Alpha. We are a Pack that works together,thrives together. And for sure will survive together.As a possible Alpha I will always put the safety of others in the Pack before myself."
Athena finished her statement looking at the brute. She had grown to trust most of her Packmates. And with the descion of Alpha coming up,relationships had to be built. As Alpha Athena would want to know all the dogs in her Pack well. The more they all cared and new about each other. The easier things would get don't. Her tail dragged slowly across the ground. Her eyes glimmering with a bit of pride.

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zeus
**Breed: Akita
** tags: Ophelia,Freya
╚═════════════╝

Zeus grinned at Freya. The Akita found a bit of humor in the situation. He took a few more bites before responding to Freya.
"Possibly,We've been eating well for the past few days,so I don't know how much I'll be able to stuff in. Seems like the Alpha has plans to eat a lot,I'm sure most of the other dogs do too"
He chuckled a bit. The Pack had been thriving. There wasn't a shortage in food and everyone seemed to be getting along. Most importantly to Zeus there hadn't been any threats. He did continue to mark the territory as instructed though.
"want me to get you guys anything? I could grab it seeing as I'll be going up there in a few moments. I'ts the least I could do seeing as you two and the other hunters have worked hard with getting this large amount of prey for us"
Zeus simply complimented the hunters. Of course the others in the Pack were helping out but the hunters had been contributing the most. He gobbled down the rest of his rabbit and waited for a response from the two faes.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MasterOfNoots » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:02 pm

ELWIN
Male. 4 Years. GSD. Tsunami Pack: Lead Scout. Tags; Athena, Jojen

"Quite the opening campaign statement, Athena. I respect it. We should always be working together through thick and thin, looking out for each other. And of course, Chelsea and I would be willing to help with retrieving food while we are out on the nightly stroll. There should be no trouble filling up inventory if we all work efficiently." Elwin couldn't wait to begin the hunt as it was a favourable hobby that used both of his skills. Until then, he enjoyed the conversation while the clouds rolled on in the sky with spots of sunshine opening up.

∞Cիelsea∞
Female. 4 Years. Malamute GSD Tsunami Pack: Fighter. Tags; Athena, Jojen

Her entire body perked up at the mention of a hunt. She had noticed food running low and looked forward to having a feast without worry. Although if the hunt turned up a loss, trying out the local plant life as a meal could prove interesting. But Chelsea's face scrunched in disgust at imagining eating the wrong plant and hurting herself. Unless... maybe later she would ask Jojen about safe plants.
Last edited by MasterOfNoots on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MasterOfNoots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:36 am

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Dakoda
He dug into his rabbit, the fresh meat practically falling off the bone. It was getting dark now, and his eyes grew weary.
He noticed Koda still sitting at the entrance of the cave, monitoring the storm. He had always been worrisome, even as a pup. "How's that storm, Koda?" he spoke, tossing him a squirrel.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Freyja, Zeus
Ophelia puffed out her chest, it was nice to be recognized. She smiled at Zeus, sitting down. He was being awfully nice.
She didn't really have friends, being new to the pack and all her social awkwardness, and didn't know what to say. She had always rathered being alone, for trying to converse with other made her choke up. She instead smiled an awkward smile, glancing at both Freyja and Zeus occasionally.

♕FINN♕
Male5yearsTsunami Pack: HunterBlue nose PitbullTags; Osha
Finn laughed, returning the muddy gesture. He had never really found someone to play in the mud with him, and found it great fun. Jumping from puddle to puddle, he slipped, fully coating his pelt in a thick layer of mud. He laughed as he got up, muddy streams streaking down his body.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gentle snacc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:51 am

🔺DAKODA🔺

Male🔺5years🔺Atlantic Pack:Beta🔺Mastiff🔺Tags;Calypso

Dakoda watched the storm go down. As Calypso dropped the squirrel out of his mouth, Dakoda listed to his soft voice. He turned his head and got a glimpse of the waves tiring out.''Thanks, I can see where it clears up it's not going to last long.'' Dakoda glanced at the prey in front of him, he was hungry but he wants the rest of the pack to eat first. ''Is there enough food for the others Calypso?''
gentle snacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- 004 -

Postby direwolf. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:05 am

── OSHA ──
    [ female ] [ two years ] [ english bull terrier ]

Osha had tried to jump away when he splashed mud on her, but that only made her slip and fall on her rump. Soon enough, Finn joined her in slipping and falling into the mud. She gave a laugh of her own, rising to her paws and shaking the mud from her short pelt. Maybe it was not the wisest thing to play in the rain since they could catch a cold, but it was a lot of fun. "We're a mess." She mused, gazing over at the pitbull who was also covered in mud. Thankfully, the rain was washing the mud from her pelt, but she was still standing in muddy puddles. The fae shook her fur again, causing both mud and water to fly everywhere.

[ tsunami pack scout ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: finn ]

── JOJEN ──
    [ male ] [ three years ] [ mudi ]

Jojen listened as Athena went on a spew about becoming alpha. The shaman thought the fae would be a good alpha for the pack. He did not know who else wanted to become the alpha which meant it would fall to Athena's paws if no one else stepped up to claim the position. The pack needed an alpha, and they needed one now. They have been doing decently well without an alpha for a while, but they needed more organization. "Let's hope the voting is soon. We are somewhat organized now, but we would be even more organized with an alpha, especially if it comes down to you becoming our alpha." He told the Doberman Pinscher, giving a nod of his head.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: elwin, chelsea, athena ]

── FREYJA ──
    [ female ] [ three years ] [ norwegian elkhound ]

"Our alpha is a large dog, and I saw that in the nicest way possible." Freyja stated, giving a smile and a wag of her tail. She thought Calypso was a good alpha - wise, strong, and loyal. The fae perked up when Zeus offered to get them something. "I mean, I'm not going to say no to an offer like that." She responded, giving a chuckle. If the male wanted to fetch her some food, she would gladly let him. "I'm up for anything, really." She added, feeling rather proud that the male was complimenting her and the other hunters. They did work hard to catch food for everyone; it was not an easy job. By the end of every day, she was pooped from all the hunting.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: cave ] [ tags: ophelia, zeus ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 am

xxxxM I S E R Y
        xxx[age; three] x[gender; female] x[rank; hunter] x[pack; tsunami] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          lresting her body under a small tree, the brown german shepherd listened to her surroundings. dozing off slowly she groaned and rolled over, drops of rain slowly falling onto her fur. misery rolled around in the dirt, jumping up and shaking her body off she stretched. with a subtle roll of her eyes the female trudged through the rain. plopping down under a dry bush she decided she'd take a nap and closed her eyes.

xxxxM A R I S O L
        xxx[age; four] x[gender; female] x[rank; scout] x[pack; atlantic] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          with a nod the aussie hopped into the pack's shelter. grabbing a small bird carcass she chewed it up and swallowed all she could. her stomach should subside with this small snack, though she would need to eat later. shrugging it off the fae watched the pack in their cavern thing. smiling she layed down, gently resting her small head on her paws.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 am

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: doberman
**pending
** tags: Elwin,Chelsea,
**Jojen
╚═════════════╝

Mood: calm location: camp

Athena was quite pleased withe the dogs reactions to her ideas. She never really though she was favored as a choice for Alpha. But she had her mindset on this goal. She gave a smile to Elwin. She definitely enjoyed the small groups company. Athena gaze focused to outside the shelter. She gave a quick look seeing the clouds were slowly disappearing as the amount of rain lessened.
The larger fae now listened to jojen. He was quite the wise dog when it came to his rank as mudi. The only thing he seemed to struggle with was fighting. However Athena couldn't blame him. If you've never been taught it can be hard. Athena planned to help him with that in the future but for now everything was alright.
"Thank you Jojen,I hope if the voting plays out in my favor,there will be more improvement"
Athena now thought about the size of the Pack itself,it wasn't a very large group so the dogs always ended up taking on tasks that were more than what they would originally be doing. Thinking about the hunt. She began to speak once more
"we will try to inform the other Pack members of the hunt seeing the storm is ending soon,it would be in my most interest that the Pack eats well tonight. Elwin I suggest you hunt after you check the boarders with the other scouts,or during"
Athena merely suggested this,she had no intention to give an order to Elwin seeing as she wasn't the actual Alpha at the moment. She just hoped he would take it into consideration.

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zeus
**Breed: Akita
**pack: Atlantic
** tags: Ophelia,Freya
╚═════════════╝

Mood: hungry location: camp

Zeus chuckled his grin now growing a bit larger. His tail was in a slight wag as he waited for a response from Ophelia. It was a bit awkward for a few moments.
"A surprise it is then"
He trotted over to the kill pile picking up 3 gulls. He hoped the faes wouldn't mind his choice. The slightly fluffy brute made his way back to the two dogs.
"Here we are 3 of the finest gulls in the Atlantic Pack territory"
He said in an elegant accent. He tossed one toward the direction of Freya and the one a few feet before Ophelia.
"I know you didn't specifically ask for something,but if you don't want it I don't mind" Zeus simply added the comment to the cattle dog. She could be a very big introvert at times,quite the opposite of Zeus's outgoing nature. However he had the idea she would warm up to more dogs in the Pack. He layed down,laying himself gently near the faes. Although he made sure to keep a little bit of space so I didn't seem like he was being a creep.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:24 pm

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Dakoda
As the night grew young, the rain began to cease. He yawned, shaking the raindrops that had filtered into his ears. "Yes, Koda." he chuckled. "There's plenty."he smiled, it fading within minutes.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Freyja, Zeus
Ophelia smiled, peering down to the gull. She felt bad disregarding Zeus's question earlier. "Thank you." she cracked a sloped smile, tilting her head awkwardly. Laying down, she folded her paws around the gull and began to eat. "So, how did you guys end up on the island?" she questioned, not looking up from her meal.

♕FINN♕
Male5yearsTsunami Pack: HunterBlue nose PitbullTags; Osha
He chuckled, "I know a pond we can wash off in." Finn shook out the mud from his coat, the muddy stains still present.
He barely noticed the rain start to cease, as he awaited Osha's response.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me