Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTI

Postby Cynomin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:34 am

Bump)

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Bump)

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:06 am

Basics

Username: snowflake2954
Name: Rustic
Personality: Calm, polite, loyal, is level-headed until she gets to know you, then she warms up to you
-Traits: sometimes stubborn, can be cold
+Traits: Loyal, (usually)Friendly, Kind, shows Leadership qualities, Stong and Quick

Digging Deeper

History: Was born as a pet to a human, later was abandoned and sent out to fend for herself. She somehow survived and started loathing humans for their cruelty and treatment to her and her kind. She later discovered a small wolf laying in the snow, and took care of him. The wolf (Genji) stuck with her and the two of them travel together.
Goals: to be in a pack, to find a safe haven and lead her own pack (optional)
Dislikes: Useless arguments, Loudness, Human towns, Humans

Love Intrests

Crush:N/A
Mate:N/A
pups:N/A

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Basics

Name: Genji
Personality: Friendly, Levelheaded, can be very enthusiastic sometimes
-Traits: a little clumsy, can be too excited
+Traits: Loyal, Brave, Unselfish, Cheerful

Digging Deeper

History: He was thrown out of a pack because he was believed to be weak, after nearly starving, was rescued by Rustic. He , being loyal, stuck with her and saved her once from another vicious pack of huskies. They bonded and feel like brother and sister.
Goals: to have a family (?), to help Rustic, to find a pack
Dislikes: Hunting, Rain, Winter

Love Intrests

Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
pups: N/A

Important Question

How's your summer so far?: Pretty good! :D
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:18 am

Accepted
We got enough huskies we can start)

Acrylic

Acrylic sat down close to the pond, her stomach growling as fish swam by under the ice but they were visable. She growled in frustration, she was a horrible hunter and couldn't catch food whatsoever

King

King ran after a rabbit, it was a small white rabbit but better then no food. He slammed hes paws on the rabbit and bit its neck, the rabbit doing one last sqeaul then going limp. He smiled in satisfaction

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:23 am

╔═══════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; None
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═══════════════╝
|
|
Duo stood in the center of the forest, his paws planted in the soft snow. He looked to the front of him at Dakota, her tail swaying slowly back and forth. With a small grin, Duo crouched low to the ground. His gaze locked on Dakota's tail and he crawled behind her. Then, he jumped. He leaped through the air, paws splayed and mouth agape. He landed accordingly, chomping down lightly on Dakotas tail. She turned and bit his ear sternly, but this only fueled him. He swung his right paw up, lightly bashing Dakota on the snout.

╔═══════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; None
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═══════════════╝
|
|
Dakota walked soundly, leading Herself and Duo to a nearby rabbit den she had found earlier that day. The two had not eaten in what seemed like forever, and Dakotas stomach seemed to agree with this thought and growled quietly. She shook her head slightly and sped up her pace. Suddenly, Duo pounced on her back, biting her tail. Dakota gasped, surprised by this attack. "Duo!!" She yelped sternly, turning around and biting his ear with her canine teeth. When she hit her with his paw, she sneezed playfully and leaped onto Duo, tussling playfully.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:03 am

Should duo dakota acrylic and king like somehow bump into each other?)

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:42 pm

(Sure, if you want. The two are just loners, and Duo is looking for a companion while Dakota is not. Anything you wanna do, feel free. :D)
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Okay! Im on my phone so it wont be doing any big paragraphs)

Acrylic

She heard footsteps not that far from where she was, it sounded like there were many huskies but in reality just two. Acrylic made her way to the place where Duo and Dakota were, she watched them fight, horrified

Ill bring in king a bit later xD too lazy)

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sequoia

Postby love.pigs » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Basic Idea

Name, Gender, And username (in that order): Sequoia, female, love.pigs
Personality: Reserved when you first meet her, kind if she decides she likes/trusts you. She finds it difficult to trust new Huskies but is very loyal once she decides she does trust said husky.
-Traits: not trusting, clumsy and short tempered
+Traits: kind, gentle, confident, loyal and proud

Digging deaper

history: Sequoia was born in the dead of winter. When she was 4 weeks old, her siblings and she were playing by a creek. They all fell in an she was able to grab onto a branch on the other side of the creek and pull herself out. The rest of her siblings were washed away and she never saw them again. Her mother managed to get her and raised her until she was about 6 months old and then her mother died as wll. Sequoia has been on her own since then, until now.
Goals: To help as many huskies as possible
Dislikes: winter and water

Love life

Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
pups:N/A

Super important question

how's your summer so far?: AWESOME!!!!
Last edited by sun on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The image you were trying to use didn't work!
love.pigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:42 pm

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; Acrylic, Duo
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
|
Dakota halted the tussling abruptly, sniffing the air. Her ears pointed straight up, scanning for any noises. She swore she heard another dog approach nearby. The breeze slightly, bringing the scent of trees, and snow, but no intruder. She growled at Duo as he tried to continue tussling. "Enough." She growled softly. Dakota stood, looking in all directions. Of to their right, she spotted the dog. It was a Red Husky, not much different than herself and Duo. Her ears shoved forward instantly, the hair on her back standing on edge. She let out a quick, deep growl and took a step towards the newcomer.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic, Dakota
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo yipped playfully, until Dakota stopped abruptly. The grin on his face disappeared momentarily. She was scanning the area, but Duo didn't seem to think anything was wrong. The puppy grin returned, and Duo gnawed on Dakota's left back upper leg. She replied to this with a growl, and Duo stopped immediately, taken aback. He scrambled to his feet, his brows furrowing at her. Then she noticed that Dakota saw something. He looked in the direction of her muzzle, and saw the newcomer. His tail began to wag with excitement. 'A friend!' he thought suddenly. He glanced at Dakota, who seemed to feel threatened and was showing dominance postures.
Last edited by J e n n y on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me