please lock :c

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

which side have you chosen?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:26 pm

QUEEN BEE [queen raven <33]
41%
who?
18%
KING BICEPS [king bishop <33]
41%

Total votes : 17

(♕)leviathan ◆ post one

Postby kintsugi. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:20 am

ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀ
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the world was large. a place filled with murder and love, a place filled with buildings and towns, countries and borders uncrossed and unheard of. it was a place of magic and wonder, a place where one could find themselves lost in amusement and glory. a magnificent land covered in patches of water, mountains, hills, soaring low to valley's and canyons. though still. the world was only large. nothing more and nothing less. but in the eyes of a waking pup, mainly one who'd never ventured farther from a teat, the world was massive and could swallow him whole.

his tiny orange blushed eyes fluttered open, the scent of all things soft and lovely rolling from his abnormally large frame as he picked himself up and barked around for some food. truth be told he should have been weaned months ago, though his little tummy craved for the sweetness that lay in his mothers warm milk... perhaps it was her longing for candy that kept it so rich in flavor? he supposed he was still taste-blind to these sort of things, being that the most he'd had so far was a chunk of chipmunk and a chewed up rabbit that was still too tough for him to handle. he looked down at his paws, smiling at the powder-gray color they were and wondering why his pads were speckled with a pinkish-brown tint. was he sick? nah. he didn't feel sick... but maybe he was? he didn't know. he was only a pup after all.

"Mummy! Mummy!" he called out, lifting himself from his butt and poking his head out of the den with a hiccup of fear as he flipped backward and sped off back into the hay that covered the floor. he'd never seen such a sight, being that his heart told him to stay where it was warm and where food was. "Mummy! Come back inside b-before the green gets you!" oh heavens, he didn't want his dear ole mother getting hurt! he had to do something! it was his job to take care of his mummy! "W-Wait mummy! I'll save you!" he puffed out his little chest, dashing forward and leaping out into the light.

but the truth was always a brutal one. for his mother was dead, the only mother he'd ever known was an old hunter who happened to be doing her rounds when she found him practically dead by the border... thank the stars for that.
    "Mummy?" he titled his head, little nose drenched in sunlight as he looked up at the bluebird egg sky as the bitter scent of sulfur hit him like a baseball bat. Blood. Blood everywhere. Blood plastered on the trees, blood on the leaves, grass, crimson coating the rocks and touching the stars. Of course he didn't understand, he wasn't meant to, they didn't want him to... And that was alright.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What the...," The volcanic eyes of the brute batted rays of light as he stretched out upon his den floor, the crisp smell of morning leaking onto his face as he let out a wincing whine. It had been a nightmare, more of a flashback of sorts in which he only wished he could clear his mind of. His ashen-smoke fur was ruffled and shaggy, sun-kissed eyes filled with insomnia and angst wander. He needed to get up, he needed to start the day with his clan and he was already running late. "What bloody time is it? Where are the rest of the p-pack mates?" By the time he made it to the entrance of his den, he was sure twenty minutes had passed, which probably didn't give him such a great image. He walked outside, letting out a short, soft howl-of-a-yawn before flopping down and letting his paws dangle off the edge of the high-rocked den. From here he saw everything, from here he watched his clan mates run and play around with the joy they should have. But he? Oh no. He had no time for joy, he had only time to focus. "I suppose it's time to send a hunting patrol out... Should probably tell Bishop about it." He yawned, pawing at his face before whining and laying his head back upon his paws, surely enough the sleepy brute had fallen back to sleep.

That was until Bishop filled the skies with his voice once again, and with lighting did he thrust his body downward upon the damp morning ground. The land shook before him, muscular shoulders rolling forward with every step his paws imprinted onto the dirt. He analyzed everything, nose twitching, eyes scanning across the land as his legs brought him beside the boss man himself. Of course, not without noticing Neith was nesting rather cozily in the background. He glanced over at her in acknowledgement, allowing his body to ease down until it was lapping up the cold waters of life with his tongue. He shifted, smiling at his leader for a moment before nodding at Neith. It was a proper greeting for them both.
    "Morning, m'sir. Might we get to work, then? What is on the menu for today's work schedule?"

[ heavy english ] [ mood: alarmed, tired ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: bishop, neith ] [ location: his den, creek ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- 1

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael + sleeping wolvesxxlocation;; tunnelsxxmood;; happyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

unlike her conniving, horrible brother, raven preferred to sleep in. the black shewolf stayed up late often, so she could use the sleep. trotting out of the underground dens, she looked around at the sun. it was extra warm because of her black fur, but it was nice and comfortable and defiently warm. she soon heard a second loud howl from her brother, and she flamed up with anger. sending a howl to wake her own wolves, and to bother her brother's group. they might live in the mountains, but with enough power she could get bishop's group to hear her. grinning, she howled again. I can't wait to hear them complain that I woke them. soon it'll be peace and then they'll be mad! oh how fun that will be! she thought deviously.

sending a third howl, she waited patiently, and saw conan and dipped her head respectfully. the shewolf padded back into the tunnels to find cael. perhaps he'd join her in a hunt. that'd be wonderful. . . to be alone and bond with the handsome white wolf. smiling at that thought, she poked cael in the cheek. just imagining if cael ever loved her, and they became mates, then he could give her the strength and support to take over bishop's group, and finally take the title of alpha female of the emerald pack and then the other packs would finally decide to come back from their civil war, and everything would be perfect with cael as her alpha male, and ruling together! and to make it even better, raven fantasized at the small pups sleeping in the curve of her belly in her den with cael and her twinning tails. . .

raven shook her head escaping the lovely fantasy. blinking a few times she poked cael once more. "come on sleeping beauty, wake up." she joked, smiling again. raven spared no effort to hide her crush on this wolf, because she wanted to make sure other wolves knew he was hers and no others. raven would do almost anything for him. . .

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; huntersxxlocation;; hunter sleeping cavexxmood;; sleepingxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

-- sleeping --
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, a wolf romance roleplay }-- open and accept

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 pm

♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    Bishop's honey eyes wandered to Leviathan who approached. The male returned the respectful gesture. "Goodmorning Leviathan... I assume you slept." he stopped and studied the male before adding on, "Well." he rose to his paws and gave a sigh. "So what do you need to say this morning?" He listened to his question. "Ah, well I'd like to send a patrol out, as well as a hunting party. Where you go is up to you. I trust you'll go where you're needed the most." Bishop replied with a serious and relaxed tone. He looked around and spotted Neith trying to wake the sleeping princess Mavis. "Send those two on the patrol. Find Nikkita and Finnigan and send them hunting." Bishop added on and met the brutes gaze. "As for myself, well I plan on making sure I figure out my plans in my head. I'll speak with you when I have a finished idea." he chuckled and walked past the male and towards his den and onto some rocks.

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan mavis]
    The fae watched as the bulky male Leviathan stalked into the clearing. Watching him for several seconds and turning away but catching his eyes, she looked back and nodded her head respectfully towards the second in command. With that, she thought of her small friend Mavis. She stood up and shook the impurities from her coat and trotted towards Mavis who was sleeping in the sleeping area made for the wolves. Neith nipped her flank softly to wake her. "C'mon princess." Neith rumbled to the darkly coated she-wolf. "What shall we do today...? I can't hunt so patrols maybe?" Neith chuckled softly moving in front of the fae who's eyes still seemed to be closed as she spoke. "The faster you get up the more time I have to practice fighting with you. Hurry up!" Neith barked louder this time and pawed at her muzzle.

♛ CAEL
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: raven]
    The males amber eyes opened and he spotted the alpha before his eyes. "Why... Goodmorning Raven." Cael said smoothly. Though the male was tired his voice didn't show it. He sat up and rolled his shoulders and gave a small yawn before a calm smile lined his face. "What can this wolf do for his alpha, this morning?" Cael asked standing up and shaking his white coat of spots of dirt and moss. He heard her teasing tone earlier and just chuckled as he remembered it. "Did you sleep well?" Cael asked the alpha as he strolled past her and out into the morning light, the sun reflecting off his eyes lighting them up while his white coat seemed to gleem. Stretching his figure he sighed with content and looked over his shoulder to see if the fae was following along his side with him.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- 2

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:21 pm

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael + sleeping wolvesxxlocation;; outside plainsxxmood;; happyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

when the white wolf awoke, she smiled and led him out. "haha, well I was thinking we could go for a hunt. . . just us?" she asked, nudging him playfully. "and I did sleep well. I assume this sleeping beauty had a nice night?" she continued to joke. when the sun shined, she blinked her eyes to get used to the sudden change and led cael to sit under a shady tree. a peaceful hunt with the wolf she loved. . . that would be amazing! she could show him how much better she is! then, a pang of guilt flashed through her. mari was one of raven's best friends, and she respected her. . . and cael loved her. and if mari ever loved him back. . then it would be best if she backed off. another flash of guilt came through her, and anger. she was focusing on love too much, and not about winning the war. but maybe she could focus on love more because the peace week would be soon.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, leviathanxxlocation;; hunter sleeping cavexxmood;; sleepyxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

the dark-furred shewolf's eyes fluttered open as neith nudged her. "haha, call me princess again and I'll show you who's the queen here." she joked, pawing neith. sitting up and alerting herself to her snarky, icy personality, she glared at leviathan. she didn't like how neith looked at him. her best friend deserved way better than. . . him. though when she thought about it, their personalities did match well, and they would be a good pair. mavis didn't approve. yet. that wolf needed to prove himself.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:54 pm

♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    Bishop's honey eyes wandered to Leviathan who approached. The male returned the respectful gesture. "Goodmorning Leviathan... I assume you slept." he stopped and studied the male before adding on, "Well." he rose to his paws and gave a sigh. "So what do you need to say this morning?" He listened to his question. "Ah, well I'd like to send a patrol out, as well as a hunting party. Where you go is up to you. I trust you'll go where you're needed the most." Bishop replied with a serious and relaxed tone. He looked around and spotted Neith trying to wake the sleeping princess Mavis. "Send those two on the patrol. Find Nikkita and Finnigan and send them hunting." Bishop added on and met the brutes gaze. "As for myself, well I plan on making sure I figure out my plans in my head. I'll speak with you when I have a finished idea." he chuckled and walked past the male and towards his den and onto some rocks.

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis]
    Neith gave a playful growl and pushed her over back to the dirt. "Please your highness, I'll put you on the ground before you can even scratch me..." she rumbled to the younger female. Neith had been around before Mavis was even born and larger, faster and stronger than the female. Neith was Mavis's personal bodyguard on some terms. Was deathly loyal to she-wolf and would put herself in the face of danger for the smaller female. She was like family to her and would do anything for her. "So where would you like to wander today?" Neith asked Mavis with a curious and mysterious glint in her eyes.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cisfemale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    Cael nodded his head and let her take the lead. Trailing short behind her he admired the view through the trees, it was calm and he liked it, gave him time to clear his loud thoughts of the morning out. Until one thought came to mind, 'Where is the sparrow.' He stopped and gave a confused look before continuing. 'the sparrow? no clue...' he replied to himself. look for her. Cael scowled at his thoughts and shook his head. I'm about to go hunting. Let the sparrow live or sleep where ever she is right now! after he straightened out his internal argument. He leaned out his posture and trotted next to Raven quietly. he then realized she had asked a question earlier, and nodded his head, "Indeed, I slept well..." He laughed and nudged her back and removed hi gaze from the black pelted she-wolf and to the area ahead of him.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Mari !!!
      [female] - [hunter] - [3 years] - [open]

They say it started with a big bang
      But they say it came out of a small thing
      Lately I’m feeling like a big bang
      ‘Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Tucking her muzzle under her tail Mari gave a small stretch she didn't want to
      wake up at all. Maybe Raven would let her sleep in today, but maybe not? Either
      way she had to get up eventually and already being in a half awake half asleep
      state now would be a good time. It took a few minutes before she finally got up
      to do something. Peeking her head out she saw a few familiar faces stirring about.
      Today though the pack seemed quiet as she stepped out, every day seemed off
      without Neith. She had been there for Mari a while after her mother had left, and
      hadn't seen her since the war. How was she doing? Was she even still alive? Mari
      sure didn't know.
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:53 am

♛ BISHOP
    Bishop's honey eyes wandered to Leviathan who approached. The male returned the respectful gesture. "Goodmorning Leviathan... I assume you slept." he stopped and studied the male before adding on, "Well." he rose to his paws and gave a sigh. "So what do you need to say this morning?" He listened to his question. "Ah, well I'd like to send a patrol out, as well as a hunting party. Where you go is up to you. I trust you'll go where you're needed the most." Bishop replied with a serious and relaxed tone. He looked around and spotted Neith trying to wake the sleeping princess Mavis. "Send those two on the patrol. Find Nikkita and Finnigan and send them hunting." Bishop added on and met the brutes gaze. "As for myself, well I plan on making sure I figure out my plans in my head. I'll speak with you when I have a finished idea." he chuckled and began to walk past Leviathan.

Bishop saw the black-furred female come out of the forest and he studied her posture and gave a low growl as a warning. "I admire the confidence but remember who's alpha missy..." Bishop rumbled in a low and serious tone. He gave a small huff before sitting down and saying to her, "I've asked Leviathan to go look for you and Finnigan, but since you're already here I suggest you go out on a morning hunt with the whelp. Leviathan will either go on a patrol or hunt, what he decides I don't care because I trust him, but go find Finnigan and hunt. I need the fighters strong." he said to Nikkita and gave her a more relaxed look.

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis --> nikkita]
    Neith gave a playful growl and pushed her over back to the dirt. "Please your highness, I'll put you on the ground before you can even scratch me..." she rumbled to the younger female. Neith had been around before Mavis was even born and larger, faster and stronger than the female. Neith was Mavis's personal bodyguard on some terms. Was deathly loyal to she-wolf and would put herself in the face of danger for the smaller female. She was like family to her and would do anything for her. "So where would you like to wander today?" Neith asked Mavis with a curious and mysterious glint in her eyes.

As Neith waited for Mavis she saw Nikkita strut out into the clearing with a 'threatening and dominant' posture which made the fae cringe. She rolled her eyes and shook her head as a fly buzzed around her ear. Her ears pinned as the over confident female spoke to the Alpha and Second in command with what seemed too much authority in her eyes. She had the guts to interrupt a conversation between highest ranks and it bothered Neith, show so respect and wait will ya? She watched as the black pelted she-wolf made her presence clear with overconfident tone, "Morning boys!" was all she heard and Neith's muzzle curled as she looked away, the fae's voice made her pelt bristle in general. Neith didn't like her and it was clear, so she walked back to Mavis's side and walked with her friend calming down. Her head was low as she walked along side her friend protectively. Neith couldn't and wouldn't trust that hunter in her life... Her nature seemed iffy and off.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cisfemale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    Cael nodded his head and let her take the lead. Trailing short behind her he admired the view through the trees, it was calm and he liked it, gave him time to clear his loud thoughts of the morning out. Until one thought came to mind, 'Where is the sparrow.' He stopped and gave a confused look before continuing. 'the sparrow? no clue...' he replied to himself. look for her. Cael scowled at his thoughts and shook his head. I'm about to go hunting. Let the sparrow live or sleep where ever she is right now! after he straightened out his internal argument. He leaned out his posture and trotted next to Raven quietly. he then realized she had asked a question earlier, and nodded his head, "Indeed, I slept well..." He laughed and nudged her back and removed hi gaze from the black pelted she-wolf and to the area ahead of him.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:13 am

L A M A R
male X 3 y/o X male protagonist in raven'sX tags;; cael & raven -open- X location, camp
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
he felt awful. granted, he'd been out on a patrol the following night. but, that still didn't make up for the fact he slept in. he felt sluggish. he blinked his eyes awake, coming to stare at a miscellaneous dirt wall for what felt like hours. slowly, the world came back into view. the sounds of hubbub and chatter flooded into his ears from outside at a rate that felt deafening. something that tore into his skull in a clash. causing him to jump awake and aware at an instant. he scanned the sleeping bodies around, golden optics coming to narrow, and land on the queen herself. for the time now, he stared at Raven, then onward towards the opening, and the she at Raven's feet. watching the two from what felt like drapes, Lamar cleared his throat awkwardly. while he wasn't relatively small, nor large, he knew he could take on the majority;; that included Raven. everybody seemed to be up and doing their typical duties by now;; all besides he. and that fact made him nauseous. Lamar snorted in a state of dismay. his tail lashed, and he started forward almost frantically. " Thanks. " came his halfhearted breath of gratitude, before he pushed himself out the tunnel entrance.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

F I N N I G A N
male X 2 y/o X hunter in bishop's X tags;; neith & others X location, camp
finn had been up since dawn. something about sunsets always made him smile. however, the reality had been long-gone by now. rather, the calm of the night was switched out with the cawing of birds, and the crowing of chatter. finn's ear twitched ignorantly at the ghost of a howl that echoed through these regions. however, whether it was from bishop or the competition, he didn't necessarily register;; he just heard it. he caught sight of neith, and he almost smiled on the inside. if it weren't for the fact his muscles wouldn't allow him to move in that sort of way, and this time and place, he'd be grinning like the grinch;; from ear to ear. he blinked owlishly at the fea, only really coming to notice she didn't see him. but rather, neith was staring over at another. which, caused him to awkwardly clear his throat. a feeling that felt to shake the air viciously. picking himself up onto his paws, he winked a few more times just to simply land back into reality. after a few moments, he padded on over to neith. even if the she did terrify him, he still needed something to do today. he didn't want to look like a total waste of space, even if he knew, deep down inside, he was indeed just that. " Hey. " he spoke in a whisper, a stupid smile seeming to perk at his lips. it seemed forced, yet hopeful. his whisper soon turned into a breathy question. " Mind if I join you 'uys? "
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- 3

Postby lunera. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:56 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael + sleeping wolvesxxlocation;; outside plainsxxmood;; happyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

she noticed how cael was gazing distantly, obviously thinking of something. not something, someone. and raven knew who that wolf was. sighing, her ears flattened, then straightening them when when cael responded. raven smiled. "let's go for a hunt. perhaps mari could come as well?" she offered, internally screaming in her head. she knew he'd feel more comfortable with the shewolf, and mari was raven's best friend so.. why not.

"perhaps we could adventure out? jayander can watch the group," she added. an adventure far away from the territory would mean more work, but more prey which meant more strength, and then defeating bishop! when lamar approached them, she frowned. lamar was too bossy for his own good. hopefully he'd find a mate that countered his annoying attitude and make him better. a devious thought came to her. . . perhaps I can find a way to get mari to fall in love with him! then she shook her head. no! mari is my friend. she's been loyal to me. she could of chosen my horrible brother, but she chose me. she deserves my loyalty. raven finished, and started to think of battle plans.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, leviathanxxlocation;; hunter sleeping cavexxmood;; sleepyxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

mavis was about to give a snarky, yet playful comeback when she noticed neith's obvious irritating reaction to nikkita's rude greeting. the shewolf snorted. "she should at least dip her head in respect. what wold doesn't know their place in a pack?" mavis snarled, straightening up more. following neith as she walked around the camp, and noticed neith wasn't happy. "perhaps we can ask our king to. . . oh I don't know. . . raid raven's pitiful group?" she whispered deviously. a raid or attack always made neith feel better, and mavis loved the thrill of it.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- 3

Postby lunera. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:19 pm

lunar eclipse. wrote:
    RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE

she noticed how cael was gazing distantly, obviously thinking of something. not something, someone. and raven knew who that wolf was. sighing, her ears flattened, then straightening them when when cael responded. raven smiled. "let's go for a hunt. perhaps mari could come as well?" she offered, internally screaming in her head. she knew he'd feel more comfortable with the shewolf, and mari was raven's best friend so.. why not.

"perhaps we could adventure out? jayander can watch the group," she added. an adventure far away from the territory would mean more work, but more prey which meant more strength, and then defeating bishop! when lamar approached them, she frowned. lamar was too bossy for his own good. hopefully he'd find a mate that countered his annoying attitude and make him better. a devious thought came to her. . . perhaps I can find a way to get mari to fall in love with him! then she shook her head. no! mari is my friend. she's been loyal to me. she could of chosen my horrible brother, but she chose me. she deserves my loyalty. raven finished, and started to think of battle plans.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN

mavis was about to give a snarky, yet playful comeback when she noticed neith's obvious irritating reaction to nikkita's rude greeting. the shewolf snorted. "she should at least dip her head in respect. what wold doesn't know their place in a pack?" mavis snarled, straightening up more. following neith as she walked around the camp, and noticed neith wasn't happy. "perhaps we can ask our king to. . . oh I don't know. . . raid raven's pitiful group?" she whispered deviously. a raid or attack always made neith feel better, and mavis loved the thrill of it.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me