Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby . mira . » Mon May 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Open

The Doberman Pinscher calmly rose. Camp was just awakening, sounds of dogs all around. Athena followed her nose to breakfast. With a swift bite, she killed a rabbit. The rabbits claws gave her a small cut on her paw. Athena looked at it with a shrug. She sat down and ate her meal.
Last edited by . mira . on Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Daisy ~ 4 Years Old A ~ Female ~ No Designated Job ~ Tags: Crow
"P-Patrol? By myself? I don't know if you should trust me to not fail that job."
She whimpered. Failing was not the only thing that stopped her from doing patrol. "What if I encounter a dog? If they are as awful as you say they are, I want no part in an encounter." Daisy head tilted in curiosity, "Then again, I've never really spoke to one so I truely don't know how bad they really are. But, to be on the safe side I will avoid situations that may cause me to end up with one." She barked with boldness. Realizing her tone she immediately changed her attitude. "Forgive my audacity." Daisy whimpered again tucking down her tail and ears.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack
    "I never said you had to go by yourself, but you can if you really want to." He huffed, but with how Daisy was rambling about her not wanting to encounter dogs he knew Daisy wasn't going to go on patrol by herself. "Wake up a couple of the warriors and get them to come with you. I'll even come to deal with any dogs that come our way." He muttered. Crow wanted to push the boundaries, he may as well help do it. What kind of leader would he be if he made everyone else do the work while he did nothing? He studied Daisy for a few moments, noting her obvious fear and nervousness. He sighed, and continued, "But if you really can't handle that, then just go out with one of the hunters and bring back some food. I don't want wolves in this pack who aren't doing anything."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Diablo - 4 years - Alpha male - Crush: open - Dog pack - Doberman Pinscher
Diablo looks at Zasha and nods. "I am going to head out and do my own patrol, you're in charge until I get back" With that, he leaps off the rock and darts into the forest without another word, quickly rushing through the forest until he reaches the border. He sniffs the border and starts to mark it again. "The wolves need to learn that they gave us this part of the forest" He snorts and walks along the border, marking it where the scents are growing weaker. He perks his ears up, on high alert as usual as he watches the area around him.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:06 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • tags: Open
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Kainda was always a very curious wolf. Wether that mean getting herself into trouble, or staying out of trouble; she always found herself in a predicament. It wasn't unlike her to go exploring, but to her utter shock; she found herself trotting along the river lines. She loved to explore, but going this far could be dangerous.. but danger only seemed to call her. She padded silently, following the river lines in ever what direction it shifted into. Stepping over rocks, fallen tree limbs and the occasional bones of other diseased animals. Dawn was greeting the new day, and she only seemed to greet it even happier.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:15 am

Daisy ~ 4 Years Old A ~ Female ~ No Designated Job ~ Tags: Crow
Daisy listened to what Crow had to say, his final statment frightened her. She didn't want be kicked out of the pack, if she could barely stand up for herself within the pack how could she survive outside of it? "Alright, I'll go with you. You are going right?" Daisy inquired. She knew that she had no choice, but him being there would provide her more comfort as she felt safer when she was near the alpha.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝. ( post two )

Postby katsu, » Tue May 23, 2017 2:47 pm

KENAI
      ───.. rank warrior of wolves . age four years . location with the pack
      tags daisy, crow )

The fluffy tan wolf didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he did overhear the alpha and Daisy talking about creating a patrol. Ah yes, what better way to get his mind off of that nightmare than a patrol. And besides, after he was distracted with keeping the borders safe, he could return to the camp and find himself a peaceful spot to lay in.

Kenai took it upon himself to approach the alpha and Daisy, though he was very careful not to interrupt them. He made sure that they weren't talking at the point where he decided to speak up. "I heard mention of a patrol and i would love to be a part of that. Especially if it meant keeping our borders safe from the dogs of the forest. I'll be sure to keep everyone safe, with the help of another warrior of course. Maybe Kainda could come along? That's just a suggestion of course!"

ZASHA
      ───.. rank beta fae of dogs . age three years . location with the pack
      tags tiki, lucid (thoughts), atlas (thoughts) )

The silky rough collie found herself alone for only a few seconds before Tiki, the friendly saluki, came over to her and nervously muttered a 'good morning'. Zasha always found that the shy dog was scared around her and Diablo, which made sense with Diablo, since he was such an intimidating alpha. But even around Zasha she was timid and stuttered a lot. Its not that Zasha had
      a problem with that, honestly she found it adorable. A bright smile formed on Zasha's face, a reply with a soft voice responding to the canine. "Good morning Tiki. It's nice to see you this morning. I trust you slept well." She would have inquired a bit more about Tiki's morning, but Diablo ran out of his den and quickly made it known that he was awake and ready to take on the day. She chuckled slightly to herself as the alpha spoke.

What really got her is his mention of the wolves. Zasha found it hard to believe that the wolves would intentionally come to their side of the forest to cause trouble, but then again that's why they were so afraid in the first place. The wolves meant business, even if that business wasn't fair at all. So having a warrior or two with the hunters was a brilliant idea on his behalf. She heard her name and automatically stepped into her beta position with confidence. "Yes sir, will do." And with that she made a decision on the main hunting patrol that would be sent out. Lucky for her, Tiki offered her assistance very quickly to go off and hunt. "Actually, i would be very grateful if you joined the patrol yes! I was thinking Lucid can join, and then i trust Atlas to join you and protect you two." She glanced back at Diablo and sent him a nod before the alpha ran out of the camp without another word. She only hoped that he would be alright out there alone.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue May 23, 2017 4:55 pm

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

The husky was silently grateful when the alpha made it known that there was work to be done. Not only that but his announcement seemed to change his sister's stance. All signs of her earlier playful tone had been replaced with the same steely determination that she shared with her brother. It was one of the few things he shared with her along with their similar fighting styles. Diablo's mention of the wolves left Atlas to ponder about the security of the dog pack. It seemed to him that there was never enough. Never enough food, never enough dogs and it didn't help that there wasn't enough time in a day. A gentle nudge pulled him from his thoughts and he looked over to Nova who had been trying to gain his attention.
"You didn't hear a word I said." His sister chuckled then pointed her nose in the direction of Zasha. "I thought I heard your name."
Atlas acknowledged his sister with a nod to which she rolled her eyes and grumbled something that sounded much like 'finally' under her breath. He ignored her however and padded over to join Tiki and Zasha.

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Nova watched as her brother walked over to the beta to find out what his task was. Normally it was her who joined, or volunteered for, the larger patrols. It was simply because out of the two siblings, she was the easiest to get on with. Which was why the husky found herself having to hide her smirk as her stoic brother joined what she assumed to be the patrol. The female walked over to a patch of sunlight and laid down. Nova figured that she was going to be one of the fighters that stayed to watch over the camp. While she didn't expect much excitement, the husky didn't mind spending the day in camp. However it left her to worry about the safety of those who were out and she prayed silently that they would all return.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:06 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • tags: Open
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Kainda wandered further and further, she never ventured past the territory markers, but much to her amusement; she could see clearly into the dog pack territory. She was to far away to see anyone anything, for each territory had a stretch in which was just land. The trees swayed with gentle breeze; leaves making a russling sound as she continued on. She was never accounted as a patrol officer, but she always did daily border checks. Consider it her way of double checking things. Her tongue rolled out, panting as she put more effort into trotting, climbing over bigger rocks as the terrain got higher. She needed to return home soon, as soon as she crossed her final landmark she would.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed May 24, 2017 7:30 am

Diablo - 4 years - Alpha male - Crush: open - Dog pack - Doberman Pinscher
Diablo pads around the territory before picking up on the scent of a single wolf (Kainda) that passed by not long ago, lowering his ears as he marks his territory again and pads along more quickly, staying on his side of the border but catching up with the wolf fairly quick. Eventually seeing the wolf in sight on her side of the border, he darts over to her and snorts before growling a little, but staying on his side. "Patrolling? I'll let you be if you don't cross into the territory" He eyes the wolf warily, holding back a deep growl rising in his throat.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me