The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (accepting returning, will open s

Postby ~Misty » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:51 pm

River / Female / SnowStars, Fighter / 4 years / Crush: Timber / Mate: Timber
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

River got to her paws in the tiny den when it hit morning. "Timber, Timber wake up. We should go back to camp now..." She nuzzled his cheek to try and awaken him.

Fang / Male / Loner, Rogue / 4 years / Crush: Rowena / Mate: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang rolled his eyes and padded towards Dalton, past he and Rosie and towards Boyer. "Boyer, quick word." He turned himself so that when he followed, they'd be away from any stray ears.

Hark / Male / Loner, Rogue / 4 years / Crush: None / Mate: None

Hark said nothing and nodded at the female, leaving the forest. He was back at the river and noticed Fang with a group of wolves, and shrugged. Probably keeping the peace. He turned his attention to Fang's den, and padded up the slope towards it.

Bandit / Female / Loner, Rogue / 4 years / Crush: Dante / Mate: Dante

Bandit quickly turned unpredictably and pounced on her mate, being with Dante... it felt right. She licked his face a few times before resting her chin on his chest, her body laid on his. "Let us spend time together." Her tail wagged and she smiled up at him.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Rogue | Tags; Open
She shrugged as the male left,she sighed and put her muzzle on her paws,whimpering ''bea...where are you?'' the fae put her muzzle to the air and cried,then shaking hersdelf of,trotting away fast,with no word,she ran as fast as she can.She enjoyed the cold breeze upon her,but disliked the cold suddenly coming.

Diablo/Romeo | Rank; Rogue/Loner | Form; Here | Tags; Tauriel,Hark
Diablo nodded softly ''yeah,travel alone pretty much all the time.Well,i once did,but i don't really like to talk about it.'' he answered ''what about you guys?Do you travel together with someone or?''

(repost for tauriel

Beatrix | Darkstorms fighter | Tags; open
Bea walked around boredly,her blind eye didn't move an inch as she turned her head,she was hungry,but shook the horrid feeling of,the 'queen' has to eat first,right?She growled to herself,as she sat down,with a sigh,looking at the other wolves.She was lonely,very lonely,but didn't realize it.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Fang's head drifted towards Hark making his way up to his den. He had a weird feeling, Hark had barely spoken to him. He peered over to Boyer who'd not heard him say about having a talk, so he cantered towards Hark, so see if he was alright.
Hark noticed Fang coming towards him, he pricked his ears and walked back down the slope. He and Fang met by the river.
"What's wrong? You've been very off..." Fang's eyes trailed to Tauriel, laying with some male. He remembered what they had... And now what they haven't. "I... I have been around... Fang..." Hark's ears pinned back, and Fang didn't like it. "Well, where have you been? You couldn't have gone far... I-" He paused as the icy wind blew, the stench of the DarkStorm pack leaked from Hark's coat. "You've been to the DarkStorms... Haven't you..." Fang's eyes filled with rage, but also sadness. "Did they hurt you, what did you do over there? I told you to stay away from that part of this land... You betrayed me!" Hark sighed and shook his head, his eyes level with his brother's. They were so similar, height, weight, eyes... Only one thing told them apart and that was their colours. "Fang, they need me. I was raised- WE were raised to help those in need of help.. The DarkStorms need help! If no one else will help them, I will..."
Fang growled and shook his head. "You will listen to me and me only, I tell you now, I-" He was interrupted by Hark snarling, "Fang I would have been your Alpha right now if things didn't clash at our old pack. You need to listen to me."
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:05 am

Beatrix | Tags; Fang and Hark
She sighed once more,shaking her head,she coughed and stood up,once more,trotting around,she decided to take a walk.As she walked,she heard snarls and shouts,she didn't care,and just shook it off,but her ears perked when she heard them talking about helping the darkstorms,she stopped,she then followed the mysterious noises,as she stalked the two,she growled and came out ''stop.'' she said anxiously,her beathe coming out her jaws quitely ''..who has been to the darkstorms,and why?'' she demanded,protectively.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:20 am

Fang's eyes turned to a DarkStorm female. He couldn't stop her from coming to here sadly, otherwise she'd be dead by now. The river is no-man's land. "My brother here, Hark. HE has been to the DarkStorms." Hark growled and turned his attention to Fang. "I was helping them!" He peered to the side at the she-wolf. "I fed your Alpha, a deer I had caught which would have gone to waste and apparently that's illegal here, to help others. I'm a Rogue, I didn't mean harm, especially as I'm a Healer..." Fang smacked Hark on the shoulder with his mighty paw. "And a fighter! You are not to go to them anymore Hark. You understand? I am the one supplying you and Bandit shelter, which means I am in charge. You do as I say..." Hark growled and turned submissive, as Fang snarled above his head, staring down at him. "No, I will not. I am the Alpha of the pack we came from now. I will NOT take orders from you, Fang..." He snarled and snapped, throwing away his submissive state and standing tall over the black wolf. "You will NOT stand in my way, with anything I decide to do or not to do!"
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:26 am

Beatrix was suprised as hark explained himself,she shook her head ''fed the alpha...?'' she mumbled in suprise,but looked up at the two with a slight growl ''i am thankful for that,but stop fighting like two wolves with no brain,in a second you can be dead.'' she put her ears back,taking a step back anxiously.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:40 am

Fang HATED that Hark was beating him in this argument. Hark was to be the Alpha of their old pack... Nothing can change that now. "Then I challenge the Alpha." Fang's eyes stared into Hark's. "Whoever wins, takes my den and leads Bandit, River and the loser." He took a step back, giving Hark some space. He growled, not listening to the female. "I will not fight you Fang..." Hark shook his head, his neck ruff following the movements. "I know how it will end. I do not want to inflict harm on my family."
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 am

Beatrix was being ignored,she sighed ''DO YOU NOT HEAR ME?IF YOU WILL FIGHT,I KNOW THAT ONE OF YOU WILL FALL AND GET KILLED BY ROCKS.'' she warned with a bark.She panted and sighed,going down a few steps before stopping,she looked at them both,waiting for the next move.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 am

Timber
He mumbled slightly and just nestled further against River's soft, warm fur. The den itself, being small, was also incredibly warm due to their bodies heating it throughout the night, and Timber was almost too comfortable to move. "Five more minutes..." he mumbled sleepily, nudging at her leg. "Lay back down... you're warm."

(O,O Hark, you know that refusing is practically the same thing as willingly giving up your position, right?!)
Last edited by Ammy2-56 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:47 am

Hark huffed and stepped away. "I am not fighting you Fang."
Fang's line of sight turned to Beatrix, "lady shut up!" His voice deep, standing firm. He turned his head back to Hark and growled loudly, "I challenge you. If you don't take it I automatically win, therefore you're now under my control. Us loners, we need somebody to lead us... That will be me now. At least for you and Bandit."
Hark turned and slashed a paw over Fang's muzzle, pushing his head to the side. "I will NOT be under your control!" Fang chuckled and lunged at Hark.

(oioi ;))

River / Female / SnowStars, Fighter / 4 years / Crush: Timber / Mate: Timber

River's ears turned to some commotion down at the river."Timber, that... That sounds like my brothers come on!" She got up and hurried out of the small den.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery