fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

Postby van Wolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:53 am

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; In town ~ With;; Winter

Midnight followed Winter to the nearby town. It was also beginning to settle with snow. Midnight took small steps forward, sniffing and looking around warily to make sure there were no humans about. Soon enough, Midnight said "Aha!" and dived into an alleyway. There was a sudden crashing and clattering. Midnight knocked over a dumpster and all the rubbish fell out. He sifted through the rubbish with his nose before picking up a chicken carcass. "Chicken?" he said, lifting it clear of the rest of the rubbish.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:05 pm

She smirked at him slightly as he held the mouthful of feathers between his jaws. She peered over her should cautiously, always on the lookout for humans and their four legged companions. [wb]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 am

Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; In town ~ With;; Winter

Midnight laughed but suddenly stopped. He had heard something lurking near a dumpster opposite them, right in the corner of the alleyway. Midnight put the chicken on the ground and slowly and quietly went to investigate. A cat suddenly jumped out, making him jump. It hissed and scratched him across the nose. He yelped as a rather nasty scratch bled on his tender nose. He got into an attack position, baring his teeth, about to strike when several other cats appeared from behind the dumpster. One ran straight at Winter.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:42 am

She almost laughed when Midnight got claws by one of the strays; a mere street cat against a feral and born wild fox? The flea bags had no chance. Her amber eyes narrowed as a large tom cat ran at her. In one swift move, Winter clamped her jaws like a vice around the neck of the feline, within seconds it was all over. A loud click echoed off the graffiti covered brick walls of the ally way as Winter's jaws came crashing down. The limp body of the cat now replaced the once feisty critter that had dared attack her.
Dropping to corpse, she gave a feral bark and ran at the rest the clan of cats. The smart ones scattered, yowling in blind fear to each other. Winter stood a good twice the height of the cats, they were easy prey. 'Come on Midnight. Your not scared of some kitty's, are you?' she tainted the solider with a playful fiery glint in her eyes.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:58 am

Midnight's ears went down, looking a bit embarassed but gave a false, cheery laugh to say he couldn't care less. He suddenly froze. There was a click of a door being opened. A women wearing a dressing gown appeared from a nearby house. "What's going on?" she said. She walked into the alleyway and screamed when she saw the dead cat. "Uh oh!" Midnight said "We better get out of here!" he said as the women came out with a broom. She thrashed at Midnight with it. Midnight dodged and it narrowly missed him. "Shoo!" she yelled about to hit Winter with it. Midnight jumped in the way, clamping his teeth over the bristles. "Run!" he barked to Winter, not letting go as the women tried to get him to let go.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:28 am

Winter gave a small snort and an eye roll. 'I never leave a Conrad behind' she said determinedly, making it clear she wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. A primal growl erupted from her throat and made her chest rumble as she stalked towards the old women. As she bean to bark furiously, the women spun round in a daze, dropping her sweeping brush in her panic.
The vixen continued to help her clan mate fend of his attacker. She staled forward, ears back and body lowered to the ground. Her top and bottom lip curled over, revealing rows of white teeth.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:54 am

nAME;; Tawn
aGE;; 4
gENDER;; Female
rANK;; Beta female, if not taken, if so, a humble member.

bUILD;; I'm sleek, I can run with ease, although I'm not very strong.
pELT COLOR;; I have midnight black stockings, snout, most of my tail, chest and back, but I have tawn flecks and a white tip to my tail.
eYE COLOR;; Blazing green.
iDENTIFYING FEATURES;; My fiery green eyes, white-tipped tail and tawny streaks.
pHYSICAL STRENGTHS;; I have a sharp eye, I'm able to jump to perilous heights, I run as fast as fire streaking down the Australian bush; and lastly, I can hear a mouse brush against a pillow.
pHYSICAL WEAKNESSES;; I'm not very muscular, and, I have no sense of smell.

pERSONALITY;; Energetic, I'm strong-minded, independent, I guess I'm cold sometimes, but I'm reasonably friendly.
bIOGRAPHY;; All you need to know is that I have nowhere. I am nobody, for now.
eMOTIONAL STRENGTHS;; Determined, I'm resilient, and I usually ignore insult.
eMOTIONAL WEAKNESSES;; I guess I'm wistful. Nobody really cares, so I usually just stay away from others. I'm willing to change that now.

cRUSH;; None... But that can easily be changed, I'm looking...
mATE;; None.
cUBS;; None.
oRIENTATION;; Straight.
fAMILY MEMBERS;; Ahem? Well, if you read my biography, you'll find there aren't any.
Last edited by only on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

my name's Izzy :)

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:29 pm

((Accepted. Your character can be a regular member for now but I can reserve Beta female until your character proves themself. :) ))

((Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I was out for most of the day and was ill at night.))

Midnight barked fiercely at the women, dodging various kicks. He flattened his ears, giving a long snarl. The women, now scared for her own safety, ran back to her house. Midnight stopped snarling and relaxed, giving a satisfied smile.
"Mission complete" he said, picking up the chicken carcass and turning as if to leave. He turned to Winter "You're quite the fighter, aren't you?"
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 am

Winter flashed him a small smile, happy to be complimented. 'I like to think so' she said with a cheeky grin as she trailed behind him; always swivelling her ears around as she listened out for any hidden danger. 'It rare I prove myself as a fighter. Probable why I'm just a regular clan member' she said, unable to hide the ring irritation that escaped her lips.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:33 am

Midnight looked at her, slightly suprised "I don't know why. Your courage and fighting skills, I would say, would make you easily qualify..." he broke off for a while as he jumped across a small creek. They were heading back to the forest "..As a soldier" he continued, the chicken still hanging limply from his jaws.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me