𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:31 am

Kuri ⊱⊰ Blue Rock Pack ⊱⊰ Healer Trainee Male ⊱⊰ Crush: None Currently ⊱⊰ Tags; Jess

Kuri was so hyper-focused on the entrance he didn't realize Jess was waking up. Then she shouted about the pups. Kuri shot up, glaring down at the she wolf to see if she was actually awake or if it was just a reaction to her last memories. Either way he responded, "Jess, it's Kuri. I'm here."

Ashes ⊱⊰ Dark Moon Pack ⊱⊰ Lead Hunter female ⊱⊰ Crush: None Currently ⊱⊰ Tags; Elon

Ashes dipped her head and slunk forward. She kept to the underbrush, silently creeping past the deer. I need to get in an advantage position. I can only hope Elon leads them right to me... It took some time, but hopefully it pays off. She was uphill on a slope, she could see the deer roughly through the growth. Elon wasn't visible. Good. But she knew where he was positioned if he had stayed put where she left him. With her on the slope, it would bring her more speed and launch ability onto the deer chosen. Now, which one? She awaited for Elon's chase to begin.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:58 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose, probably Twig and Kuri technically

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf. She rolled her eyes once more when the she wolf spoke. She continued to chase after the annoying she wolf. She barked back "We will catch you, and you'll regret it!" She then called to Moose "Okay!" She continued to rush after the wolf, thinking if she could just get close...If she could just get close, she could jump her again. She could get her to the ground and Moose could get at least one of the pups away.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered again, and said "Kuri, that...that she wolf, she, she took my babies!" and looked around. Of course, she couldn't know Pandora and Moose were after the deranged she wolf right now, how would she know? She shook her head, and whined. That actually hurt, it still hurt.
-pups are just freaking out-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

(Leaving this for Zephyr)

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she stared at the pups. She shook her head and quickly looked away, not wanting to upset Opall. New mothers could be very protective. She said "They're beautiful, but... lets get them back to camp."

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:47 am

♞ElonThe Player
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 Years|Male|Dark Moon|Hunter|tagged; Ashes ►
    indentation His eyes flickered over the deer as he waited for Ashes to get into place, humming softly as he did so. As he didn't keep an eye on her, when he did finally remember that he had a job to do, the male's gaze flickered about, unable to find her. Elon panicked for a moment, then calmed and took a look around, doing his best to figure out where the female would have gone. There were a few good hiding spots, but he figured that up the hill was his best bet. Heart-beat calm, the male surged out of the foliage, teeth bared and growling loudly as he ran towards his targets. Elon quickly realized that they weren't all that bothered by him, and in relation, darted towards an older fawn snapping at his heels. This, of course, got the reaction he wanted. The fawn bleated out in fear and started to run, and the others soon followed as he started snapping at the heels of the others, making sure they headed up towards where Elon was eighty percent sure that Ashes was hiding. She's going to have my tail if I'm wrong. He thought, with wry amusement.

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Penthesilea & Link ►
    indentation She glanced back at the others, then picked up the pace. Returning her gaze ahead of her, and made a sharp turn as she nearly ran into a tree. She huffed, and narrowed her gaze, as a boulder she knew well started to come up. She grinned then sped up into a dead run, speeding towards the boulder. A shiver ran down her spine when she was just a few steps away. Her muscles bunched up and she lept towards the boulder, but not onto the boulder. Her paws landed on the side, and she then pushed off, leaping over the few pack-mates that had been right behind her. But she ignored them and frowned as a howl rang in her ears. It was faint, but it rang in her mind. Sticking the landing, Avina ran forward, staying the course. Her ears perked and her head turned towards where the howl originated. Which was in the direction of where the packs camp lay, which bothered her on a fundamental level.
    indentation Her eyes narrowed when she heard it again, sounds like trouble afoot. She glanced back at her Fighters and frowned. Won't risk the newer wolves, not the trainees or Link. But I still need to check it out. Avina huffed, growling out her aggravation. "Penthesilea, take Sam and Seth and check out those howls, the three of you are to find out what's going on and deal with the problem as you see fit. Once that's done come find us." She ordered, without looking back. While she felt threatened by the she-wolf, the female was good at her job, and Avina trusted her to handle things. "The rest of you are to follow me. Bird, Apollo, Lark, If I catch you sneaking off to help Penthesilea and the others, I'll have your hide." She barked out. Not glancing back as the forest began to thin out.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Akari ►
    indentation Beowulf nodded, watching as Soren left, only huffing softly. He shook his head, the male would admit he was impulsive at times, but even he wasn't stupid enough to aggravate his wounds. Well, at least not these wounds. He knew the dangers of aggravating the wounds on his belly and muzzle. The injury to his muzzle could become easily infected, and so could the ones on his belly. And, well he didn't want to worry about the others. Beowulf turned his attention back to Akari and gave a grin. "I could name a few more if you like?" He half-joked. "Like, annoying. Or troublesome. Tricky, Difficult. Or even rage-inducing from time to time." He delivered the words point-blank, before tilting his head, and added, "Though I will admit, she's loyal and intelligent. Fierce, talented, and brave. If she could cool her anger and stop being ..." He paused, silently searching for the right word. "Arrogant, she could turn out to be a good pack-member. make something of herself." He said with a sigh.
    indentation Beowulf wanted all of his pack-members to succeed in life, no matter what that meant. Even if it was to become alpha, as long as the wolf was a good fit, the male would gladly hand it over when he retired. Of course, they'd still have to earn it by beating him in battle, and a short stint in a lead rank to prove that they could make good rational decisions. At Akari's response to his thought about dealing with Chemical, he nodded silently agreeing with her. The male sighed, Beowulf figured that the next few months would be troublesome to say the least. They had to deal with Chemical and the betrothal with Jelena and Zephyr. Gods these next few months are going to be stressful. He thought, before once again starting to groom his mate, rumbling happily as he did so.

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Open ►
    indentation Figuring that it would probably be best, Tanais started off in the general direction that they'd gone in. When he finally caught the scent of Moose and Pandora the male growled softly and put his nose to the ground. The scent of the loner was odd and soured with something he couldn't quite understand. It also was strangely familiar. While the answer tickled the back of his mind, the brute padded forward, his gait quickening as he got farther and farther from camp.

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Rama, Open ►
    indentation Jelena shrugged at the males reply, her lips twitching as she listened. A soft rumble left her, "True, I don't see it as a big deal either, really. Really, as long as there's not too much drama, trust, and a good relationship, I find I don't care much." She really hadn't meant to word vomit all over the wolf, which was embarrassing enough. Adding into the fact that he'd obviously caught on, considering his proposal to agree to disagree. Jelena wished that in time-honored tradition, that the ground would open up and swallow her whole. Sadly for her, that was not going to happen. The female spent a small amount of time righting herself, enjoying Rama's company.
    indentationIt was eventually disturbed when the male spoke up, his gaze landed on another female; Chemical. The Omega, Jelena sneered at the sight of the female. While she didn't intend for the words to come out, they did anyways. "Let her go, I'd like to see father rip her apart for her impudence." She muttered under her breath, glaring at the dark-furred she-wolf. Huffed, then followed his gaze, frowning as she too caught a scent that didn't belong. She glanced at Rama, and growled softly, her body stiffening as if she was preparing to pounce. "Yes, it's odd isn't it." Jelena stood, and nudged the male humming softly, as she attempted to decipher the scent between loner, Blue Rock Packer, or other. Depending on what it was, she'd react differently.

☣LamiaThe pupnapper
―――――――――――――――――
◄6 years|Female|Packless|Rogue|tagged; Pandora, Moose, Jayda & Enix►
    indentation Her ears twitched as one wolf called out behind her and another answered. The female huffed and resisted the urge to grit her teeth, as the action would harm the pups. Lamia was an insane pup-stealer, but she wasn't evil. Quickly finding a shallow point to cross the she-wolf cackled, once more before calling out, "Have fun tracking my scent puppies!" Only half looking where she was going the female almost dropped the two pups, when she ran into a tree, bruising her chest and shoulder. But she quickly righted herself and tore away from the stream, tail lashing with excitement as she ran. It wouldn't be long now, she thought, Just a few more feet and then I'm free.
    indentationHer heart pounded as she raced across the invisible boundary line, and howled out her emotions. Which at this point were muddled and rather confusing. Excitement, and joy, yet dread and horror also tinged her howl. Lamia put on an extra burst of speed, hoping and praying that she'd lose the pack wolves. Cackling as she ran, the she-wolf also gave little hops of joy, giggling like a mad wolf.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:44 pm

Zephyr | Blue Rock | Heir | Tags: Dionysus & Luna | Mentions: Lamia, Pandora, Moose & Kuri

Now this was more like it. As the trio left the camp behind for the hunting grounds, Zephyr felt his responsibilities washing away with the repressive atmosphere of the swamp. He really just needed to get some fresh air and be out in the pack’s territory! Sure, it took longer than he’d initially expected - He still felt a little twinge of annoyance at that, but he tamped it down. Best to let bygones be bygones at this point. - but they were here now and that was what mattered. At Luna’s question, he glanced between the two hunters questioningly, expecting them to have a better idea of what prey to be on the lookout for; granted he’d been the one to ask them to come along, but they were the ones with the experience and the formal training for this kind of thing. Yes, he knew how to hunt but comparing his skillset to theirs, it was obvious who in the group were the experts. He might have appreciated some initiative here, honestly, but alas, it seemed that no one was keen on speaking up today. Shrugging, he said, “I was thinking we could just go to the forest and see if we pick up any scents. Does that sound good to you two?”

As he posed the question, the sound of a familiar howl - Kuri’s - broke Zephyr’s train of thought. A howl was never something to simply brush off, especially when it came from the direction of camp. Moreover, it undeniably conveyed a sense of distress and urgency. Something terrible had happened, no doubt about that — but they’d only been away for a few moments! What could have possibly transpired in such a brief amount of time? Zephyr parted his jaws to give new orders to Dionysus and Luna, only to be taken aback when a scarred, skinny silvery white she-wolf barreled past them, something - or someone? She ran by so quickly, he hadn’t managed to get a good look - swaying from her maw. The scent he managed to catch from her was both familiar yet confusing at the same time — Zephyr definitely did not recognize the crazed she-wolf from the brief glance he caught of her, but he thought he picked up a whiff of Jess and… Anubis and Cessna? But from what he’d heard, those two had been long gone. In hot pursuit of the loner, it seemed, was Pandora and Moose, who ran past shortly thereafter. Well, whatever had happened back at camp, it was reasonable to assume that the unfamiliar wolf was somehow involved!

“I don’t suppose either of you have any idea who that was?” Zephyr said after a moment’s hesitation to break the stupefied silence he’d been placed into by the encounter. Shaking his head in an attempt to indicate that was a rhetorical question - how could either of them know? - he took on a more authoritative tone. This definitely warranted further investigation; their little day hunt would have to put off, it seemed. “I’m going back to camp to see what happened and decide where to go from there. You’re welcome to come with me or see if you can help Pandora and Moose catch that stranger.” Though his voice didn’t waver, Zephyr was more troubled than he let on — what was a loner presumably doing in their camp, and why was she being pursued? None of that boded well, and he had a bad feeling that he was not going to like what he found when he returned. Mixed in with this worry, though, he also inwardly berated himself; it was his idea to go hunting and if not for that, he and the others may have been present when this whole thing transpired and they could’ve helped with a more immediate response. It’s not like he was fully to blame, though! Where had the fighters been, anyway? The fact that their home had been so easily invaded was not a comforting thought whatsoever, and it would require both his and his mother’s further attention once this ordeal was over and done with.

Rama | Dark Moon | Hunter | Tags: Jelena | Mentions: Opall, Soren, Ravenna, Chemical, Kaworu, & Mallow

Rama nodded in agreement to Jelena’s words, stepping closer to the bushes the stranger wolf was hiding in, his hackles beginning to raise. He was normally not a belligerent wolf by any means - literally, ask any of his packmates! - but he did feel some possessiveness for the Dark Rock Pack’s territory given that he had grown up on this land. And more than that, he was frankly surprised at the audacity of the apparent other wolf. Whether they were a Blue Rock wolf or otherwise, the fact they deliberately drew toward the scent of so many other wolves - for indeed, most of the pack was still congregated around the lake - suggested they were either too curious for their own good or out looking for trouble. Based on his limited experience with outsiders, it was all too often the latter. Sure, Rama was no fighter, but he wouldn’t hesitate to defend his pack if necessary! As he drifted closer, the smell that hit his nose was undoubtedly unfamiliar. It didn’t seem like a Blue Rock wolf — they often had the (repugnant, if you ask Rama) smell of swamp on them.

Before he could say anything to the outsider, Chemical got the jump on him and, while Rama was momentarily taken aback by her outburst toward the presumed loner, he couldn’t help but agree with what the omega had said. Whoever this loner was, they really should leave the area lest they want a group of not aggressive, but defensive, wolves on their tail for trespassing, especially with Opall’s recent whelping which was, needless to say, unexpected! Rama didn’t know much about expectant mothers or litters and he’d done his best to turn away during the entire ordeal to give the group a semblance of privacy that was otherwise severely lacking given the location. As he caught a glimpse of what seemed to be tan fur darting away, Rama was content that Chemical had chased the loner off, and so turned away from the bushes and back toward his packmates. He glanced over to where Opall was, now joined by four newborn pups, and felt a surprising amount of warmth in his chest for his newest packmates — surprising given that he had never once felt any particular notion to fatherhood, nor did he have a soft spot for pups as much as other wolves did. Even despite that, part of him was bursting to say ‘welcome into the world, little ones!’

Turning to Jelena, Rama remarked, “What say we visit the newborn pups? Maybe help take them to camp?” Sure, there were plenty of wolves already crowded around the new mother - her mate and the healers, namely - but he wanted to get a closer look! And, well, if Rama was being totally honest with himself, if the group was to go back to camp then he wanted to make sure someone would help Chemical along the way given the state of her ankle. He was no healer, but it looked pretty bad even from an objective standpoint. Normally he would’ve expected Kaworu to do so given the other male’s not-so-subtle crush on the black she-wolf but the fighter seemed to have made himself scarce since the challenge ended. While Rama himself was entirely unamused by Chemical’s impudence - as Jelena put it earlier - he did not feel as strongly about it as some of his packmates, and she was still another Dark Moon Pack member (for how much longer, though?) above all else! So he’d decided that if no one was going to help her back, he would do so himself. It was the least he could do given that he’d already ditched the day’s hunt.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose, probably Twig and Kuri technically

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf. She rolled her eyes once more when the she wolf spoke. She continued to chase after the annoying she wolf. She barked back "We will catch you, and you'll regret it!" She then called to Moose "Okay!" She continued to rush after the wolf, thinking if she could just get close...If she could just get close, she could jump her again. She could get her to the ground and Moose could get at least one of the pups away.

(Sorry, going to actually leave this all the same for Moose)

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered again, and said "Kuri, that...that she wolf, she, she took my babies!" and looked around. Of course, she couldn't know Pandora and Moose were after the deranged she wolf right now, how would she know? She shook her head, and whined. That actually hurt, it still hurt.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna, technically Lamia, Moose and Pandora

The pretty and small wolf blinked and flicked his tail a couple times. The slender black wolf kept blue and brown eyes focused on both the others. He dipped his head a moment. He then shook it, and quickly raised it to look at the other two. He hummed a canine sound, then, and let out a breath. He was about to answer, but then the other male spoke. He dipped his head, then raised it, because wolves can't shrug. He shook himself a couple times, too, then stopped himself. He then nodded to the other male, and said "I don't mind that. It's better to see if anything is even out there, first." He then too heard the sound of the howl. What was that, why was an alarm call being put out? He jumped when a crazed looking wolf then rushed past, Pandora and Moose pursuing. Anubis and Cessna had been gone awhile, why did she smell like them?

"No, I have no idea, but I do have several questions. Most of them probably have to be answered by Pandora, but.. why did that she wolf smell like Anubis and Cessna? How is that even possible? Do you have an opinion on that?" he asked the other male. He then noticed the shake of the head...He sighed and shook his own head, but wanted that question answered. "I don't know about Luna, but I'm definitely going back. Someone, me, should probably check in with Kuri and make sure everything is okay, or rather I could help."

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she stared at the pups. She shook her head and quickly looked away, not wanting to upset Opall. New mothers could be very protective. She said "They're beautiful, but... lets get them back to camp."

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:55 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: ravenna & opall | mentions: chemical

\\\\\\Soren looked between the four pups with a wan smile. He was proud of his and Ravenna’s work, of course, and pleased that they had new packmates - pups were always a blessing - but it did not escape his attention that half of the litter was born weak. If Opall hadn’t given birth early, he had a feeling they would’ve been stillborn; timing truly was of the essence in this case… and still was, for that matter. His eyes narrowed briefly at Opall’s request but he quickly relaxed back into a neutral expression as he nodded. While he would have preferred that neither she nor her fragile newborns move just yet, it was reasonable that she as a mother would want to bring them back to camp where they could be guarded more securely in a den.

\\\\\\“Of course,” Soren agreed, though he didn’t move to grab any of the pups just yet, still thinking and calculating their chances of survival. As a compassionate soul, there was no way he was content to just let natural selection take its course if he could help it; he wanted to do his best to save the two weaker puppies! But he was a healer, not a miracle worker. There were some herbs he could give them for strength - like burnet and chamomile - but the pups were far too young to consume anything other than their mother’s milk at the moment, so really he couldn’t do much of anything for them. In fact, he’d wager that it was all up to Opall for the time being: if she was getting the proper nutrients and took care of each pup equally, then they would have a better chance of survival. Otherwise… well, he preferred not to think of the alternative. The fact of the matter was that there was little he could do for babes so young except make sure their mother was also healthy and they were in a safe environment.

\\\\\\“Make sure you take care of yourself now more than ever,” Soren said sternly to Opall. He supposed he was stating the obvious, but some new mothers didn’t know this basic fact and he wanted to cover all his bases. “You’re not just looking out for yourself anymore, but these four as well. They’re counting on you to survive.” That, at least, was true. There were no other mothers in the pack at the moment, expectant or otherwise, and if anything happened to Opall then her litter didn’t have the option of another nursing mother to care for them. An unfortunate turn of events to be sure, but that was simply how the cookie crumbled. With that out of the way, he leaned down and carefully grabbed one of the smaller pups by scruff, then glanced at the others to make sure they followed suit. It did not escape his attention that Chemical was fixated on some strange presence; he hadn’t noticed it until now, busy as he was, but he was wary of waiting around any longer lest there actually was an invader nearby.

────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐀
blue rock | fighter | location: back in camp | tags: avina & link → kuri & jess | mentions: lamia

\\\\\\As Avina began leading the group in avoidance maneuvers, Penthesilea stood to attention. Even though she’d been a Fighter ever since she graduated from Trainee, the exercise they were about to partake in was a rigorous one. While it was rare for her to lose her concentration and slam into a rock or tree, that was because she never let herself get distracted during these things. And needless to say, despite how careful she seemed, she knew the feeling of having bumped into the so-called obstacles on this trail before; it was humiliating and painful and an experience she altogether wished to avoid if possible!

\\\\\\It seemed that just as they began, though, the Fighters were interrupted by the sound of a faint, distant howl. Penthe didn’t dare slow down just yet, not unless anyone else did so. It could’ve just been a fluke for all she knew, a trick of the ears, and then she’d look more the fool for being the only one to stop and listen. But seeing that the Lead Fighter had indeed paused, Penthe did so as well, swiveling in the direction the distress signal had come from. Camp. That was not a good sign. It looked like practice would be put on hold for the time being. At Avina’s orders, Penthe nodded abruptly and glanced at the two fighters who were to join her. “Let’s go,” she said matter-of-factly before turning and heading back the way they came from. Settling into a hasty run with Sam and Sethe close behind her, she made her way out of the valley and back toward camp. Her usual stiff body language did not suggest anything was wrong but underneath that stoic facade, she was concerned for her packmates back home and what might’ve gone wrong in their absence. Damn! Trust something to happen while the entire fleet of Fighters was out training!

\\\\\\As the little trio neared camp, Penthe slowed down to a gradual trot, eyes and ears open for whatever was amiss. The closer they got, the more confident she was that she was picking up the familiar smell of Anubis and Cessna. Her nose wrinkled mildly in confusion. What? Weren’t they long gone? If the two had returned, then surely that would not have warranted such a panicked howl. Oh dear, she really hoped her former packmates were not up to no good… then she’d have to report that to Avina, and she was sure Avina would not take kindly to a former Fighter causing trouble. Tracking the scent, Penthe led the other fighters into the nursery, where she was taken aback to see Kuri with an injured Jess. And more than that… where were Jess’s pups? Her eyes narrowed, but she forced herself to stay calm. Don’t panic until you know the full extent of what’s happened, she told herself. Out loud, though, she said “Kuri? What’s going on?” She would’ve asked Jess but, well, the other female seemed to be in dire straits.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:29 am

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen {hope that's alright, I can't spell her name right I don't think} (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered again, and said "Kuri, that...that she wolf, she, she took my babies!" and looked around. Of course, she couldn't know Pandora and Moose were after the deranged she wolf right now, how would she know? She shook her head, and whined. That actually hurt, it still hurt. Her ears were back, as well they should be having her pups stolen. She looked down for a moment, then back up when more wolves entered. She sighed, deciding to let Kuri do the talking.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna, technically Lamia, Moose and Pandora

The pretty and small wolf blinked and flicked his tail a couple times. The slender black wolf kept blue and brown eyes focused on both the others. He dipped his head a moment. He then shook it, and quickly raised it to look at the other two. He hummed a canine sound, then, and let out a breath. He was about to answer, but then the other male spoke. He dipped his head, then raised it, because wolves can't shrug. He shook himself a couple times, too, then stopped himself. He then nodded to the other male, and said "I don't mind that. It's better to see if anything is even out there, first." He then too heard the sound of the howl. What was that, why was an alarm call being put out? He jumped when a crazed looking wolf then rushed past, Pandora and Moose pursuing. Anubis and Cessna had been gone awhile, why did she smell like them?

"No, I have no idea, but I do have several questions. Most of them probably have to be answered by Pandora, but.. why did that she wolf smell like Anubis and Cessna? How is that even possible? Do you have an opinion on that?" he asked the other male. He then noticed the shake of the head...He sighed and shook his own head, but wanted that question answered. "I don't know about Luna, but I'm definitely going back. Someone, me, should probably check in with Kuri and make sure everything is okay, or rather I could help."

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked to her mentor, and saw he had a...proud look on his face? She thought he was showing proudness just a bit, and so she offered a smile then looked to the pups once more. She shook out her gray and tan coat, then glanced around a moment before she stopped herself and looked back to the others. She carefully picked up a pup (Orion), praying then that she wouldn't drop the weakened male on the way back...

Orion
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:38 am

Kuri ⊱⊰ Blue Rock Pack ⊱⊰ Healer Trainee Male ⊱⊰ Crush: None Currently ⊱⊰ Tags; Jess, Penthesilea

Kuri looked down at the waning she-wolf, eyes slightly narrowed in a minor calmness that he somehow managed. He also made note of her pain by the shaking of her head. As he listened he almost felt her helplessness, it hurt his heart. Pups are everyone's responsibility, he can't help feeling at fault not checking up on her sooner. "I howled a warning call. Moose and Pandora and i'm sure more others are after her." He glanced back at the entrance. "I'm sure we will hear something soon." He said somewhat reassuring her. "For now, i'm no use out there and i'm better suited to figure out what happened. If you mind telling me?" He wasn't sure if she would recollect anything or not want to talk, but he had to understand while the information is fresh and that he can tell the others. She shouldn't have to be going through this... He gave a tiny, almost unheard growl before sitting.
Thats when Penthesilea entered with three trainees in tow. Kuri remained seated, but tense at first from all his nerves seeming to seep out. She looked to him asking what was the situation. Is she talking to me? Sure she was. He glanced down to Jess before quickly responding, "A theif stole the pups. Some she-wolf is running out of camp with them and I saw Pandora chasing her so I called for backup. I think I saw Moose go as well. The more, the better. I'm going to stay with Jess and make sure she's alright." He looked at all three, "Thank you for adhering to my call."
Ashes ⊱⊰ Dark Moon Pack ⊱⊰ Lead Hunter female ⊱⊰ Crush: None Currently ⊱⊰ Tags; Elon

Ashes waited in what felt like too long, but it happened. Elon abruptly bolted out from the underbrush and the deer scampered about. She found a slight amusement with the doe snapping at him, until he engaged his advances with her in retaliation. As Ashes assessed where he was leading them, she realized she would have to get moving immediately to catch up to one. If I even can! She sprinted as gracefully and fast as she could, leaping over dead underbrush and rocky footholds. She slid slightly on mud and yelped. It went unheard to the deer, too scared for their lives. The way I like it. Now, which one? She remembered the older doe Elon was after initially. Ashes finally reached the edge of the hill and where the deer would come to stall slightly from not knowing to climb upwards or go a different direction. Still with great speed behind her from running downhill, she launched herself mid-air at the older doe. With her mouth agape and paws extended, she merely missed her mark. She landed on the rump, causing the doe to lose its footing and tremble down on its hind legs. Ashes rebounded on the ground, quickly spinning back towards the doe and launched another attack before it could think of what to do. "Elon! Go for the kill!" She shouted just before her attack. She wanted to thwart the deer's attempts of escape. Keeping her immobile or injured was what Ashes was attempting, by going for the legs.
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:47 am

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen {hope that's alright, I can't spell her name right I don't think} (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered again, and said "Kuri, Penthe...silea is talking to you, I think she asked a question." She then hummed a canine sound, and tried to remember what the she wolf looked like, though was sure he might have seen her. Then again, she couldn't be sure of that, and so she tried to remember, and what had happened. She saw the rock, pointing to it and said "That...she hit me with that, a skinny gray or silver she wolf that might have had white, and smelled...smelled like Anubis and Cessna. She said Anubis had found and helped her...She knocked me out with that rock, then must have picked up my pups and fled as soon as she made sure I was actually unconscious."

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked to her mentor, and saw he had a...proud look on his face? She thought he was showing proudness just a bit, and so she offered a smile then looked to the pups once more. She shook out her gray and tan coat, then glanced around a moment before she stopped herself and looked back to the others. She carefully picked up a pup (Orion), praying then that she wouldn't drop the weakened male on the way back...

Orion
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:43 am

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓞𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemical was about to leave Black Lake and head down towards the cave where she would lay by the healer until her ankle would be well enough to walk around. As the omega was limping past the ferns and dead leaves she heard a faint rustle near the right of her bruised and sore body. She looked over to find a Tawney wolf that she recognized immediately. Oh god...Kaworu. The grumpy omega thought, slightly tilting her head and eyes. "What do you want Kaworu?" Chemical asked coldly, she had enough of this wolf trying to be her mate. She was sure nobody would enjoy spending time with her even after this entire fiasco. "I was just going for a little stroll after my nap. Had a bad dream. I saw some others were still here so I decided to see what the fuss was about." Kaworu said with a grin on his face. He carefully walked towards the black-furred wolf. Being mindful of her grumpy attitude. " It appears you have a hurt ankle. It would be awful if you were to walk all the back to camp without the aid of another. Mind if I help?" Kaworu question oh-so-confidently.
Ugh. Fine. I guess you could help. But dont try anything funny." Chemical said with venom dripping in her voice. She had enough of Kaworu's attempts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓚𝓪𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷

Kaworu was thrilled that his love accepted his request. even though she wasnt as joyous as he had hoped. The fighter strutted over to the sultry omega and leaned against her, supporting her weight on the side with the hurt ankle. He stated to walk along with Chemical, mirroring her movement so they wouldnt topple over and potentially worsen the conditions the already sore omega was in. Kaworu had a small grin on his face, happy that he got to be this close to her. Kaworu admired the birds chirping and the crisp autumn air as they both traveled down the mountain in comfortable silence.

⚔️𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴⚔️

Moose cursed under their breath as the wolf that stole the helpless pups raced into unknown territory. They contemplated crossing the border, but after thinking enough they came to the conclusion the pup-napper would take notice and make them lost. Moose watched helplessly as the pup-napper ran away, cackling and howling with delight as she got away with the pups. The lead hunter looked back at Pandora, who was catching up. They held their head low in shame, and started to head back to camp. Failing the mission.

𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓰𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴

Jeez Tanais I have a hurt paw. Twig thought huffing, sure he could have gotten it up himself. But he had a hurt paw. Twig was just about to eat the cow elk when he heard a warning howl from Kuri. The hunter looked up to see what was going on the see a white wolf with patchy fur and insane-sounding giggles running from the pup den. Oh no. Twig was stationary, he couldn't move. So Twig did the best he could and preformed another warning howl
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me