𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open-> Lamia

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the entrance when she heard the yelp, and growled...She rushed from the den, recognizing that as Jess. She could also hear the pups yelping and whining now. When she saw the stranger carrying them, she snarled. "Who are you?!" she barked, noticing the scent on her but sprinting at her anyway.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Lamia->open

The red head she wolf -knocked out-
-pups are just freaking out-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes to his adoptive father. He smiled when licked, and wagged his tail a bit. He then said "I thought it was...interesting, to say the least. I'm just glad she didn't actually win against the alphas, though."

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she saw her trainer was coming back now. She didn't mind he didn't elaborate. She simply nodded to the male for a small moment. She then watched him turn to the black she wolf they were treating. She listened as he dropped the warmth. She dipped her head a moment, then raised it back up quickly. She seemed annoyed when Opall's mate interrupted...Then she heard what he said and froze for a small moment.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Kuri ⊱⊰ Blue Rock Pack ⊱⊰ Healer Trainee Male ⊱⊰ Crush: None Currently ⊱⊰ Tags; Twig, Tanais, Jess, Lamia

Kuri dipped his head when leaving Twig, and approached Tanais. "Tanais, Twig is asking to have a portion of the cow-elk. He's injured. I'd much appreciate it because it'll help him with sleeping off the pain." With that, Kuri headed back towards Twig, and that's when he spotted something. A white pelt emerged from what was Jess's den and it didn't fit any description within the Blue Rock Pack. When he saw Pandora also emerge and sprinting after, that's when Kuri scampered over. He bolted past Twig and halted at Jess's den, seeing Pandora giving chase off in the distance. Kuri quickly entered Jess's den to see a troubling sight. No... Not only were the pups gone, but Jess laid there motionless. He gingerly sniffed her body tail to snout, where he could feel her shallow breathing. He gave an inward sigh of relief, "She's alive!" Kuri then abruptly bursted outside, half out of her den, he gave a howl to alert the pack.

Ashes ⊱⊰ Dark Moon Pack ⊱⊰ Lead Hunter female ⊱⊰ Crush: None Currently ⊱⊰ Tags; Elon

-same as last post-

Ashes heard only one other wolf reply, she recognized it as Elon's howl. She huffed and shook her head, disappointed that no one else opted to join. But, it was Beowulf's decision and she wouldn't hold that against them. She could slightly hear Elon catching up to her, being the same stature, but he was lighter in weight, it was easier for him to outrun her. With two wolves, it wasn't likely to take down anything like a bison or elk. They could, though, take down a deer if they happened by any. If anything, bringing back rabbits would suffice for the day. She was contemplating where to start, knowing some of the rich spots within the Wild Valley. She scented the air as she ran, switching direction sharply to the left as nothing was near. Ashe's ear flicked back, she could hear Elon closer as he caught up with ease. Still running at a mild pace to not wear her out, she finally picked up on a scent farther out but still fresh.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:53 pm

♞ElonThe Player
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 Years|Male|Dark Moon|Hunter|tagged; Ashes ►
    indentation He grinned as he finally caught up to the female, chuckling softly as he set his stride and pace to match her's. Aside from the happy rumbling and pounding of his pawsteps, the male was quiet, just enjoying the run. As they did he thought about, the possibilities of what they'd be hunting. While a part of him hoped for Bison or elk, he knew it would be a stretch for two wolves to take those out, unless it was a calf or a really sick female. Elon figured that wouldn't happen though, it didn't seem that it was the season for either to be having young calves, and it was dangerous to go after sickly prey. As it was often hard to tell if the sickness was something that could spread to them. He shook his head and thought, while it's more dangerous during the winter, it's also worth more the risk in winter. The male shook his head, clearing himself of those thoughts, and sighed. "So, we don't have enough wolves for anything big, so... Deer? Rabbits?" He asked, wondering about the female's game plan.

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Penthesilea & Link ►
    indentation She rumbled softly at the nods she got, and gave a sharp grin. "Good, then let's get going." Then without any warning the female took off, starting at an easy pace, a light sprint. Her direction was instinctual, heading straight for the Athamis Wood. She glanced back as she made her way to the first destination, her eyes flickering over each wolf. There were four newbies's not counting Link, two of the newbies were new trainees, and she was sure they'd have a healthy hatred and respect for her by the time their train was over. Then there were two young wolves that just finished their official training. Avina snorted at the thought. Anyone who thought that training stopped after they were promoted to a fighter in this pack, was delusional and had another thing coming. Avina picked up her pace as they neared the Athamis Wood, her tail raising as she gave a shark-like grin. "Alright people, part one. Avoidance maneuvers, you do not slow down, you do not stop. The foliage in here is thick, and at times you don't see a boulder or tree before your mere pawsteps from it. "
    indentation She called, "If you can't dodge, unmoving targets, how in the name of the gods are you going to dodge an incoming attack from an enemy?" It was a rhetorical question, so she didn't expect an answer, or any kind of response really. So the snort from one of the newer trainee's caused her to growl, but she otherwise ignored it. "Spread out, but stay within sight. I lose sight of you, I'll call you out." She called out, with a growl as she dove into the forest.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Akari ►
    indentation Beowulf nodded, watching as Soren left, only huffing softly. He shook his head, the male would admit he was impulsive at times, but even he wasn't stupid enough to aggravate his wounds. Well, at least not these wounds. He knew the dangers of aggravating the wounds on his belly and muzzle. The injury to his muzzle could become easily infected, and so could the ones on his belly. And, well he didn't want to worry about the others. Beowulf turned his attention back to Akari and gave a grin. "I could name a few more if you like?" He half-joked. "Like, annoying. Or troublesome. Tricky, Difficult. Or even rage-inducing from time to time." He delivered the words point-blank, before tilting his head, and added, "Though I will admit, she's loyal and intelligent. Fierce, talented, and brave. If she could cool her anger and stop being ..." He paused, silently searching for the right word. "Arrogant, she could turn out to be a good pack-member. make something of herself." He said with a sigh.
    indentation Beowulf wanted all of his pack-members to succeed in life, no matter what that meant. Even if it was to become alpha, as long as the wolf was a good fit, the male would gladly hand it over when he retired. Of course, they'd still have to earn it by beating him in battle, and a short stint in a lead rank to prove that they could make good rational decisions. At Akari's response to his thought about dealing with Chemical, he nodded silently agreeing with her. The male sighed, Beowulf figured that the next few months would be troublesome to say the least. They had to deal with Chemical and the betrothal with Jelena and Zephyr. Gods these next few months are going to be stressful. He thought, before once again starting to groom his mate, rumbling happily as he did so.

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Moose, Kuri & Twig(Momentarily)►
    indentation The whole conversation was abrupt, both in its entrance and exit. His eyes narrowed, I'm not his dog, that lazy maggot needs to get off his rump and do it himself. He thought, his lips curling back for a few moments before he huffed. Tanais watched silently as Kuri darted away, and the following chaos, but decided to ignore it for now. After all, it wasn't his job to take care of an intruder. He was a hunter for a reason after all. Swallowing the bite of meat the male huffed and stood. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get the sad puppy a bite to eat." Tanais said, the tone in his voice speaking to how he felt about the task. He headed straight towards the cow elk, snarling and snapping his teeth at wolves that gathered around the carcass. His eyes narrowed as one arrogant huntress snarl back at him, and he snapped, nipping the right side of her face in chastisement.
    indentation The female in question was young, just out of her training, she'd finished up early and was only eleven months old. She was already full of herself and often bossed around the other trainees training to be hunters. He huffed, shoved her harshly away from the carcass, snarling in a warning. Tanais had found her trying - and mostly failing - to boss around older hunters, she'd tried it once on him. It didn't work in her favor. "Touch this carcass again, Maggot, and I'll be using your pelt as a nest when I'm done with you." He snarled, before tearing off a good-sized chunk and padding away. Growling low in his throat, the male padded over to where Twig lay and dropped the meat at his feet. "Do me a favor and get something to eat, before you go whining to the healers about your hurts. Or you know, ask an omega to do it. That's what they're here for, Twig." He snapped out, before swiftly turning around and padding back to Moose was and flopping down, ignoring his meal. His gaze flickered between the cow elk, the young huntress, and Moose before his eyes paused on Moose's form and said," Would you mind if I bite your brother. I think he may have lost a few brain cells during that chase."

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Rama, Open ►
    indentation Her reply to his mock hurt was dry as the desert. "Darling, If you scream leader material, then we must be late for a very important with a rabbit with a hat." She gave him a droll look, before chuckling. Jelena paused then added, "To be fair, I don't think many are truly suited for leading, it's a ton of stress and I personally wouldn't wish that for you." Her ears flushed, then quickly added. "Not for most wolves, not even on my worst enemy really." She shrugged it off as carelessly as she could then, laid back down. The female nodded, as Rama was a good wolf and a good hunter, but he probably wasn't the best wolf to lead a pack. At least not the Dark Moon pack. She shook her head and chuckled dryly. "Well, it wasn't exactly what one could call fun. Or relaxing." Came the dry retort, speaking to her agreement.
    indentationJelena snickered at his choice of words when she's mentioned Kiba, Soren, and Avril. "True, but that's the best part." Setting one paw over the other, the female huffed. "Rama, a female normally only wants a few things out of a prospective mate. Someone that can either defend or provide for them when they can't do it themselves. So a strong male - if they are even interested in males - is imperative. If they aren't a good provider, then someone who can take care of their hurts is good too. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on or actual wounds." She paused, then tilted her head and added, " That even applies to being friends with someone. But I think that goes for everyone, male, female, non-binary, genderfluid, etcetera." Honestly, she didn't know why she was getting all huffy about it. And no, she didn't want to analyze why that was.
    indentation Pale amber eyes widened ever so slightly as Rama spoke once more. After the few hear-beats of shock wore off, the female blinked rapidly. Good company, eh? I'll take it. She thought, before chuckling. "I'm happy to be of service, good sir." She said in a posh tone, getting up proceeding to bow, before laying back down. "Whatever shall we do? Take a stroll around the lake, or perhaps a nap?" Jelena inquired, still using her posh voice.

☣LamiaThe pupnapper
―――――――――――――――――
◄6 years|Female|Packless|Rogue|tagged; Pandora ►
    indentation Her head swung around as she was accosted by some strange female, a black and tan colored coat, who looked vaguely familiar. Lamia cackled and sneered. "I'm taking my little ones. You can't have them, pup stealer!" She snarled, speaking between a mouthful of the pups. Lamia had thought of telling the female that the other female was dead, but that plan or idea really went down the drain when a red-brown male called out that she was alive. Her anger sparked when the male also let out a warning howl but shook it off. I'll take care of him later. She thought before the female cackled again, then turned and started to head out of camp. "Come chase me, puppy!" She called back, giggling as she darted away. Lamia glanced back motioning the younger canine to follow her, the insanity clear in her face and eyes. The scraggly-furred female darted along a path she knew well, though it seemed to have changed slightly over the years, new life where the old had died off.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose technically

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf, snorting as she said "I'm no pup, and you don't look much older. She was annoyed that Tanais and Moose, who were out in the open, were ignoring the obvious pup thief. She snapped "Why don't you stop bossing others around, or whatever it is you're doing, Tanais, and help me?!" She then rolled her eyes and jumped at the pup stealer, trying to grab her and maybe succeeding in actually pulling out some fur.

(Lol, sorry Tanais, but really, a psychotic pup stealer doesn't concern you? I think it does, actually...it concerns everyone)

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered a bit, body seeming to be trying to make itself wake up now that it had been a minute or two. She seemed to feel the nose touch her, and shuddered a bit as she let out another whimper, and kicked a bit...She continued to shudder and kick as she fought to regain consciousness, though that could take awhile more.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes to his adoptive father. He smiled when licked, and wagged his tail a bit. He then said "I thought it was...interesting, to say the least. I'm just glad she didn't actually win against the alphas, though."

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she saw her trainer was coming back now. She didn't mind he didn't elaborate. She simply nodded to the male for a small moment. She then watched him turn to the black she wolf they were treating. She listened as he dropped the warmth. She dipped her head a moment, then raised it back up quickly. She seemed annoyed when Opall's mate interrupted...Then she heard what he said and froze for a small moment.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:54 pm

Rama | Dark Moon | Hunter | Tags: Jelena | Mentions: Chemical, Mallow, Soren, Ravenna

Snorting at Jelena’s snarky metaphor describing his gravitas - or lack thereof, really - Rama returned the good-natured laughter before considering her next words and nodding in agreement. She was right, of course — being leader seemed to require a certain je ne sais quoi and he really couldn’t envision many wolves fit for the job. A good thing, perhaps, that Jelena seemed to encompass the ideal heir that their Pack needed, even if it meant personal sacrifices on her behalf. Rama might never understand everything she had to go through as heiress (and her dry answer about her training certainly raised questions!), but he nevertheless respected her for it.

When Jelena brought up the topic of prospective mates, Rama blinked as he took in everything she said. He hadn’t meant to delve into the topic of mates (he’d been trying to avoid it, actually, given the heiress’s unsavory betrothal!) but it seemed Jelena had put some thought into this! Maybe she was a secret romantic at heart? Or she was thinking about these things now more than ever since her future mate had already been decided? Rama didn’t put much stock into these sorts of thoughts himself, so the list of qualifications seemed… well, it was a lot to unpack for sure; presumptuous came to mind as well. “That all sounds a bit complicated for my liking, but then again, I’ve always had simple tastes. Anyone whose company I can enjoy and relax in seems just about fine to me, but perhaps we can agree to disagree?” he settled on replying diplomatically. He didn’t want to alienate his companion with their opposing tastes, after all! Perhaps it was because of their differing stations as well; Rama didn’t need anyone strong or fast or overall out-of-this-world, but being an alpha’s partner was different, he supposed. There was some sense in her words, though — he definitely felt inclined to agree with the necessity for a shoulder to cry on. Everyone needed someone like that, if you asked him, because no one could go it alone.

At her last inquiry, Rama tilted his head in thought, albeit not before snickering at the posh tone Jelena had taken on. It felt like the two of them had been stuck here for an eternity, so he wouldn’t have minded doing something else — anything, really. The only question was what… thankfully, he didn’t have to think too hard on it, as movement by what he had thought to be the downed Chemical caught his attention. “Oh? Looks like our challenger’s on the move. Perhaps she’s trying to escape,” the hunter commented noncommittally, flicking his ears in the omega’s general direction as he watched her rise to her feet and move staggeredly. From this distance, Rama couldn’t visualize the interloping loner who was partially obscured by the greenery, but his nose nevertheless twitched when he picked up a decisively unfamiliar scent. At least that was one good thing about this accursed morning rain — its humidity accentuated fragrances that might otherwise have been too faint for the hunter to pick up (which in itself was unlikely; Rama was a hunter for a reason!). Hmm, that was strange. Was this stranger’s smell the reason why Chemical was moving regardless of her injuries? (A foolhardy move, if you asked Rama, especially given that ankle injury. He was frankly surprised that Soren and Ravenna hadn’t chewed their patient’s ears off yet, but it seemed that both healers were preoccupied at the moment.) Turning to Jelena, Rama asked, “Do you smell that too?” Though he sounded casual, there was a definite undercurrent of curiosity in his tone; the unspoken message clear: ‘Do you want to see what’s over there?’
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:53 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: ravenna, dakota, opall | mentions: chemical

\\\\\\Soren nodded at Chemical’s request - she definitely sounded dehydrated! - but before he could turn to his trainee and have her fetch the omega some more water-drenched moss, he was interrupted by the sudden arrival of Dakota. It was rare to see the normally cold Fighter in such a tizzy and Soren quizzically tilted his head at the black wolf’s arrival. The other male’s words, however, had alarm bells ringing in Soren’s mind — Opall! “Oh dear, I’ll be right there,” he responded hastily. Damn, it was unfortunate he didn’t have any other herbs with him to treat the expecting mother; he just held out hope that it was nothing too serious. Most deliveries went fine, so there was no reason to believe this one wouldn’t as well! Worrying needlessly about the Mother’s health would only stress her and Dakota out more, so Soren maintained his calm demeanor for the time being. No need to cause an upset just yet, he’d have to see Opall first to determine what was going on. If the pups were really coming already, well… one brief look around the lake confirmed that there wasn’t much privacy around here, and the weather certainly hadn’t gotten better since that morning; it was definitely not an ideal place for the pups to be delivered.

\\\\\\Turning away from Dakota for a moment to address Ravenna, Soren’s eyes immediately snapped away from the younger she-wolf when he noticed Chemical was limping away. And after he’d just told her to take it easy for the time being! His amber eyes narrowed and he huffed, but he supposed there was no damage done just yet — it was unrealistic to tell her to stay laying down 24/7 and so long as she was careful, it would probably be fine. Probably. He’d have to check on her later just to make sure she hadn’t worsened her ankle injury. So much to do with so little time in the day! Soren briefly contemplated sending Ravenna to look after Chemical and make sure she didn’t do anything reckless, but what if he needed the trainee to fetch something important for Opall, like something from their herb stocks back at camp? Deciding it was better to keep Ravenna with him for now, Soren opted to ignore Chemical for the time being. She’d have to get some water on her own, unfortunately, but that wouldn’t be a difficult task at all seeing as they were right next to a lake. “Come on, Ravenna. Let’s go see to Opall,” he said to his trainee, beckoning her with a flick of his tail. It had been some time since he’d delivered pups, and if he recalled correctly, this would be Ravenna’s first time witnessing it herself, so there was at least one good thing to come out of this: if nothing else, it could serve as a good learning experience!

\\\\\\Walking over to the expectant mother in question, Soren paused to a halt when he was next to the collapsed she-wolf. “Opall? How are you feeling?” The question was more a formality than anything else — he could clearly garner from the look on her face that she was in pain.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:20 am

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Crow
He laughed a bit standing and stretching. "c'mon son, let's get back to camp. It's gotten nicer." he said and started towards camp stopping every so often to see if his adopted son was following. "how's training going? Learning a lot?" he asked Crow striking up conversation.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota, Soren, Ravenna
Opall looked up at Soren and winced again. "I don't know, they could be coming early.... I know there used to be four but a couple days ago I only felt two. I'm worried and scared." she said honestly to the healer.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Zephyr and Dionysus
The female stood following after them stretching. She was older and not really much for hunting anymore but she had a couple more good hunts in her. "so what are we hunting for today? Just so I can get an idea." she said in her usual kind tone.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Fighter/Crush: Dionysus (soon)/Tags: Avina
Link took off behind Avina understanding the plan and smiled. When he was bored he used to spend all day running the territory. He loved to run and dodge things. This was pretty easy for him. He kept a steady pace so as not to tire himself out too soon. He looked around at the others that he could see and smiled. He actually belonged somewhere.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:06 am

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓞𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hmmm, Maybe some water would be nice..." Chemical stated in a weak tone. Every part of her hurt, her back, her chest, her ankle. Chemical noticed white and hazel fur in a bush's shadow. The fatigued omega thought nothing of it. Probably just some other pack member lounging around, possibly planning to kill her. I dont blame them. Chem chuckled at the thought, The black-furred wolf didn't fear death. The only thing else she had to lose was her life, and when you have nothing to lose. You are reckless. The wolf took in a breath of the crisp morning autumn wind and sat up immediately. Who's scent is that?! All Dark Moon wolves always had a smell of pine undertones to them, Blue Rock wolves always had a scent of cut grass. But this one had...neither. Chemical looked away, not to anger the possibly angry loner. Since Ravenna and Sorren were looking away at the moment. Chemical sprung to her feet, trying to be careful of the hurt ankle by not putting any pressure on it. The omega quite literally hopped over to where the loner was laying to investigate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-same as last post- waiting for M e l t i n g-

𝓚𝓪𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷

Asleep...feel free to wake up

⚔️𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴⚔️

Moose ignored Tanais' comment on their brother and turned attention to the insane pup-napper. Who was just about half-way out of camp. Even though the lead hunter was fatigued, they started to run like the win to try and save the helpless pups. Once Moose got their speed up they heard a howl from behind them. From a wolf they didnt care for at the moment. Moose saw the straggly-furred mutt turn onto a path Moose used to go down as a pup, before training. Tanais is going to be a dead wolf once I get back. Moose angrily thought. He was just ignoring it. Sure, Tanais was a busy wolf threatening the trainees but seriously. But still Moose chased after the wolf, leaving breakfast with Tanais behind.

𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓰𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴

Jeez Tanais I have a hurt paw. Twig thought huffing, sure he could have gotten it up himself. But he had a hurt paw. Twig was just about to eat the cow elk when he heard a warning howl from Kuri. The hunter looked up to see what was going on the see a white wolf with patchy fur and insane-sounding giggles running from the pup den. Oh no. Twig was stationary, he couldn't move. So Twig did the best he could and preformed another warning howl
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:30 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose, probably Twig and Kuri technically

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf, snorting as she said "I'm no pup, and you don't look much older. She was annoyed that Tanais and Moose, who were out in the open, were ignoring the obvious pup thief. She snapped "Why don't you stop bossing others around, or whatever it is you're doing, Tanais, and help me?!" She then rolled her eyes and jumped at the pup stealer, trying to grab her and maybe succeeding in actually pulling out some fur.

She then saw Moose coming to help, and sighed with relief as she continued to run. "Thank you!" she barked to them, then tried to jump at the insane she wolf again.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered a bit, body seeming to be trying to make itself wake up now that it had been a minute or two. She seemed to feel the nose touch her, and shuddered a bit as she let out another whimper, and kicked a bit...She continued to shudder and kick as she fought to regain consciousness, though that could take awhile more.

(Leaving this for Zephyr)

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "That sounds like a good idea." He then began to follow after the gray wolf adult male. He flicked his tail, saying "I'm learning as much as I can, I think."

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked to where Chemical had just been, and saw she was fine...She saw her just a bit away, seeming to be trying to get to some bushes, and wondered what that was about. She then quickly redirected her attention to her trainer and the healer, and nodded to the male in rapid succession. She flicked her tail as she quickly followed him over, hearing what Opall said and saying "That's... that's not good, right?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:25 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: ravenna, dakota, opall | mentions: x

\\\\\\Soren nodded gravely at Opall’s words. That… was certainly not a good sign. He distinctively remembered giving her his initial prognosis a few moons ago that she was expecting 4 pups and while palpation was by no means flawless, he trusted himself and his own skills enough to assume he had been right on the nose about that. So the fact that she was only feeling 2 now… well if it had been only one occasion, it would probably not have been a big deal; she could just be imagining things. Missing the feeling of two pups at one point in time did not make for a bad diagnosis but if she still hadn’t felt anything within the past few days, that was all pointing to only one conclusion… one that he didn’t like at all, especially without any herbs to help him - or Opall! - get through this.

\\\\\\“That is very not good,” Soren said in response to his trainee’s question, his matter-of-fact tone dampened by the seriousness of the situation. He didn’t want to go into detail just now in front of everyone still at the lake but if 2 of her pups had already passed away, then there was no procedure Soren could do to save them besides hold out hope that it wasn’t too late just yet. Stillborns were not exactly uncommon, but by all accounts Soren had assumed Opall was taking care of herself and getting more than her fair share of food, so how could those pups have died? Hmm. Well, he had no time to dwell on that; he was more concerned about the surviving pups and the health of their mother, especially seeing as this whelping was occurring earlier than it should be!

\\\\\\Turning back to the expectant mother, Soren added, “We’ll see what we can do.” It was all he could say. He certainly wasn’t going to outright tell Opall that the chances of her surviving this whelping were no longer as high as before. Birthing pups was already an arduous task in and of itself; she did not need that little tidbit of information dragging her down, especially considering she was already worried and in pain. But as for Dakota… if things went poorly, he may eventually have to make the difficult choice between saving his mate or saving his 2 surviving pups, and Soren didn’t envy him that one bit. Pressing a paw gently against her stomach, he could feel writhing underneath. The pups were definitely coming. “Let’s begin,” he said to Ravenna. Time was of the essence now, and they needed to work fast if they wanted to save the remaining pups and Opall.

[probably should timeskip at this point--]
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me