Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:57 am

kalan~female~delta~tags:cinder

Kalan looks listens to him she wags her tail hearing he wants her to be his mate he was right the past is in the past it was time to move on to the future she gets up looks up “what are we waiting for then let’s go and I’ll be glad to be your mate”she looks at him walking beside him feeling protective beside him.

shadow~male~hunter~tags:Arya,cinder,kalan

“Im always going to be her for you know that”he looks up seeing kalan being happy and seeing cinder he looks at her “but I like you a lot and I will always protect you”he smiles getting up seeing cinder and kalan walking bye “but if you want to do something we can hunt up to you”he follows kalan and cinder seeing Arya will walk beside him.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Shadow Open

She giggles looking up at Kalan and Cinder "I am happy for you Kalan, Maybe a family soon?" She looks up at her smiling, She wouldn't mind seeing more pups running around the pack.

Samie : Male : Pup : Tags Open

He watches the alphas, as he lays down under a tree in the shade. He wraps his tail around his paws as he felt the wind blow. Watching the leaves in the shadow move. He closes his eyes, and falls asleep keeping his tail under his muzzle.

Cinder : Male : Hunter : Tags Kalan, Shadow

He walks by her side standing tall, keeping a eye on her. He heard Arya and Shadow and he felt like teasing shadow "She asking you a big question she hinting at you shadow." He looks at Kalan "Ready to go back to the pack?" He smiles at her and looks back at shadow and Arya
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:25 am

Kalan looks at shadow running bye them she shakes her head,she looks at cinder as they got to the pack”hmm see the alphas or go to my den up to you cinder”she shows cinder her den and it was in neatest way as possible she lays in her den she looks at cinder “your my mate now so you stay in the betas den so with me” she looks up at him waiting for him to come in.

shadow~male~hunter~tags:Arya,cinder,kalan

shadow looks at cinder,hears what he says “is that true arya”he looks up at her walking and feeling the sand he picks up speed he yells “challenge Arya try to catch me if you can”
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:33 am

She watches Shadow and starts to run after him, and playfully when she catches up to him. She jumps on him pinning him down looking at him. "Yes its true I was and still am." She looks at him

He watches the alphas, as he lays down under a tree in the shade. He wraps his tail around his paws as he felt the wind blow. Watching the leaves in the shadow move. He closes his eyes, and falls asleep keeping his tail under his muzzle.

He walks into her den and playfully pushes her, "Is that show, so your telling the alphas.?" He sits down looking up at her and licks her chest. Watching her keeping a ear up for others near by.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:04 am

Kalan looks at cinder “I just don’t know how to tell them maybe you can help me”she licks his chest and playfully pushes him waiting to see what he’s going to do back at her she looks at him.

shadow~male~hunter~tags:Arya,

Shadow looks at Arya face to face “so you do I knew that”he licks her muzzle and chest he loves her greatfuly but doesn’t know how to spread his feelings towards her he looks at her seeing samie “we should play with the little guy”he looks at Arya “what do you say”
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:41 am

She giggles "Alrighty we can just try to not cause trouble." She watches him and waits to see what he does. She loved feeling the sun on her back and the warm air.

He licks her belly "Help you with what?" He smiles at her and pushes her over and pins her down looking down at her. "Am still stronger." He teased
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 am

shadow|male|hunter|tags:Arya,samie

He looks around and finds a stick he throws it in front of Samie he walks up and looking at Samie “want to play with me and Arya”he looks at him before he could tell that Arya was watching him he didn’t know if she’s was close to him or not “what do you say samie”

kalan|mate:cinder|delta|tags:cinder,open ,

“You know help me tell the alphas we are mates”she felt him licking her stomach and seeing her self pinned down she looks at him and licks his muzzle “yes you are”she giggles”and licks his chest “so will you help me tell them”
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 am

She looks at shadow and than at Samie and waited for him. She walks over to him and lays beside him licking his head. Waking him up and seeing his eyes open.

He looks up at her "Hi Shadow, and Arya why you up so early.?" He looks at her, slowly standing up, putting his tail down low and shaking out his fur.

He teased her for a while. and lays down next to her. He puts his muzzle on her neck. "I like being with you Kalan."
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:39 am

shadow~male~crush:Arya~tags:arya,samie

Shadow looks at Arya and playful tackles her he pins her down and sits on her”hmm Samie you want to play with us just because your a pup doesn’t mean you can’t play”he looks at Arya and laughs a little he teases her and looks at her licks her muzzle.”what do you say samie”

kalan~delta~mate:cinder~tags:cinder

Kalan looks at cinder teasing her she laughs a little bit and feel him put his muzzle into her neck mad her blush, “I know you like being with me and I like that”she looks at him and smiles she falls asleep on his paws
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:42 pm

maxie
"He is not up to it" he growled, walking over samie. Ever sences there family was gone Max took it in his care to trust no one. He looks down at samie, know he just found him again. He was not going to let him out of his sight.

Arya
"its okay max we just playing," She looks at max and than back at shadow. She nugges him to get up so they could leave max and samie. Feeling in welcome.

Cinder
He gets up and walks over to the river ,being careful not to wake up Kalan. He lays down next to the river deep in the woods. Looking up at the light form the sky
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me