The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:17 am

Shadow wakes up and looks at the snow "what happened"he moves and looks at the snow and sees he's lost and sees wolf tracks infront of him he shakes his head and looks at snow rabbit he chases it and kills it and see the blood in the snow he smells his wn scent and walks back to,his den in the snow and howls.

Luna looks at her stomach moving around and sees it and feels a harder kick she lets a whimper out and groans and feels her stomach moving harder than before she lets a whimper out and groans harder."ekkk my stomach hurts more and more every time I move"she lays back down in her den in the woods and groans.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting, Needs Members)

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:29 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    ♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: pollen, rain & basil} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ragnar, lilith} ➼ {mood: peacful}

Khaleesi smiled at him before licking his cheek. It felt like he was comforting her and she liked it. It was something the hadnt felt before and she wanted more of it. "Well, I dont know. It probably wont be the same. Humans over ran the lands and took control. All the tree's are probably gone by now." She spoke calmly before lightly tapping her rump against his hip.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

Glitch growled slightly. "It wont be a fun ride sweetheart. Ill make sure of it. You will walk on your own four paws and deal with the pain for now. One day, you're going to become strong and self sufficient. Granite you're already a full grown wolf but who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks?" His grin widened. " You're going to get stronger and learn how to deal with certain levels of pain." Glitch said as he walked up beside her. "It will be fun- at least for me." He corrected himself.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Kala/shadow wrote:Shadow wakes up and looks at the snow "what happened"he moves and looks at the snow and sees he's lost and sees wolf tracks infront of him he shakes his head and looks at snow rabbit he chases it and kills it and see the blood in the snow he smells his wn scent and walks back to,his den in the snow and howls.

Luna looks at her stomach moving around and sees it and feels a harder kick she lets a whimper out and groans and feels her stomach moving harder than before she lets a whimper out and groans harder."ekkk my stomach hurts more and more every time I move"she lays back down in her den in the woods and groans.

Foalan returns Shadows howl, curious if what's going on.
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:25 am

Shadow hears a howl"hmm another wolf in the snow"he howls once more and gets up and walks towards the howl and sees a wolf he walks back to his den leaving paw prints behind him.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:03 am

Kala/shadow wrote:Shadow hears a howl"hmm another wolf in the snow"he howls once more and gets up and walks towards the howl and sees a wolf he walks back to his den leaving paw prints behind him.

Foalan sees a wolf out of the corner of her eye, she looks at where the wolf was standing and finds his paw prints. She follows the prints back to Shadow's den. The prints lead right into the den but Foalan didn't want to be rude. She peeks into the den, but can't see Shadow. "Hello?" She plops her rump on the ground, waiting for a returned response.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:40 am

Lilith felt her tail twitch as she stared down at the water. Winter and Ontario had already caught fish. She waited, tense, then swiped a paw trough the water. This time, her claw hooked a fish, and it flew out of the water, wriggling. She killed it quickly, biting down on it's head.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:47 am

Leafytea wrote:
Kala/shadow wrote:Shadow hears a howl"hmm another wolf in the snow"he howls once more and gets up and walks towards the howl and sees a wolf he walks back to his den leaving paw prints behind him.

Foalan sees a wolf out of the corner of her eye, she looks at where the wolf was standing and finds his paw prints. She follows the prints back to Shadow's den. The prints lead right into the den but Foalan didn't want to be rude. She peeks into the den, but can't see Shadow. "Hello?" She plops her rump on the ground, waiting for a returned response.

Shadow sees a wolf"hello"he gets up and walks to the entrance of his den and sits down,"I'm guessing you're the wolf I saw."he looks at her and waits for a response.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:52 am

Kala/shadow wrote:
Leafytea wrote:

Shadow sees a wolf"hello"he gets up and walks to the entrance of his den and sits down,"I'm guessing you're the wolf I saw."he looks at her and waits for a response.

"Yes, I am. I heard your howl. It seemed so... disturbed. Are you alright?"
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 am

Ontario
"Nice catch." He said to Lilith, seeing her fish. He turned to his own, nibbling it.

Winter
Eating the tail off her fish, she leaned forward. Sitting on her haunches, she lapped the water. A breeze went by, pulling snowflakes into Winter's white coat.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:58 am

Seven - Female - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven woke up and decided to take a walk. She left the cave and went to look for prey. She looked around and sniffed the air to see if any lingering scents were there, she didn't see or smell anything but she decided to keep looking, there had to be something.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me