Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:11 am

kate|loner|female|five years|tags:Luna

Kate woke up from her nap and started to travel again and making no wolf or predator was following to ambush her she found a river in the process and hearing the wind blowing birds chirping and following the river to seeing a waterfall at the end but seeing another wolf she walked towards the river and started to drink the water. She walked over to the wolf “hello I didn’t know a wolf was out here” Kate looks at the water fall seeing it was beautiful to her.she traveled and never seen anything like this before.she waited for the to wolf respond.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 am

Luna
I looked up to see another wolf. I immediately jolted up and backed up Abit, "I'll leave if you want, I don't want no trouble..." I said before noticing the wolf wasn't trying to attack or anything but just admiring the site
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:31 am

kate|loner|five years|tagged:Luna

Kate looked at the spot she smiled never seen a spot like this away from midnight pack but a loner as her after hearing the wolf “ no you’re fine I’ve never seen a site like this before”she sat up showing the strength in her body but this wolf was different she was kind and friendly. “I’m Kate and you are” waiting for the wolf to respond,she saw birds flying over head,she had a smile on her face her tailed wagged she had never been this happy before.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:34 am

Luna
I looked at the female wolf and smiled, "Luna. Well at least that's the name I gave myself." She said looking down at the ground, depressed before looking back up at the female wolf, "nice to meet you!" I spoke excited
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:45 am

kate|loner|five years|tagged:Luna

Kate looked at Luna and seeing a wolf excited surprise Kate but she was happy than ever “so why are you out here bye yourself”she sighed but paying attention to her surroundings to make sure no pack wolves were near. She looked up and howls in a beautiful way.
Last edited by ~kala~ on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:04 am

Luna
I looked at her, "well I always just walk around, I don't belong anywhere. My mom was in a pack long ago but she got exiled for being with my dad. They had me sortly after and hunters got to them. So I've been a lone wolf since and always just wander around" she said softly
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:42 am

kate|loner|female|tagged:Luna

Kate listen to Luna and now is sorry for asking Kate looking at a rabbit reminds herself of the pass when her parents left her to die but she had survived and grew to be a strong loner.

shadow|hunter|male|tags:open

Shadow looks around looking for a deer or something to eat he spots a rabbit and seeing three he smiles and starts to run at them while catching one and two he let the third get away from him he walked backed to the camp trying not to be spotted bye any wolves he looked seeing if any wolfs were in the pack he noticed some wolves were “hmm I guess I’m just going to lay down”he drops the two rabbits and walking to the den of the hunters he lays down and falls asleep.

kalan|delta|female|tags:open

Kalan wakes up from her den yawning in the morning and not knowing what to do today she usually signed a task bye the alphas or betas it took her sometime to get to her rank she looks down and walks out of her den and looking at her paws she doesn’t even see the slightest wolf.she notice wolves leaving from the pack and coming in she rolls around in her den and looks up seeing the sun slowly rising ”hmm should I howl” kalan stands up and howls and slowly stopping she waits to be approached.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:20 am

(Sorry am up know, it post to soon sorry again)

Arya
Stands by the waters looking in, keeping her ears up and her tail down for anything that made a sound. She started walking up the hill in the woods keeping her ears up, and listening. She looks around carefully, feeling the wind in her fur keeping a eye open, she smells a sent and looks up keeping her head low looking for what she could smell
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:32 am

kalan|delta|female|tags:Arya

Kalan walks away from her den and leaves the den she continues to walk keep knowing her surroundings she makes crack in tree branches she sniffs the air smelling a wolf near bye kalan moves forward knowing the packs territory she knew a river was close bye didn’t think a wolf was on the territory as kalan approaches she looks at the wolf from behind,she thought what do I say alphas would know what to do but as kalan walks forward she knew the wolf’s smells it smelled similar she sighs “hello Arya didn’t expect you to be out here bye your self” kalan walks towards the river moving slowly and drinks the water kalan remember two dead rabbits on the ground when she left she knew shadow was at the pack but didn’t know where at he could be in the forest to she smiled at Arya.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:36 am

Arya
"Hi Kalan, just getting in from a hunt not much out there today," she looks up at her, "how have you been?" she sits down looking at kalan, she looks down at the water again watching it movie back and forth with fish in it, wounding if she could catch one without falling into the water again.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me