Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:10 pm

(Accepted; we can begin)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:31 pm

Cool
Do you want to make first post, or should someone else?
I could try to, if needed)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:28 am

( I can, give me a few. I injured my hand last night)

|| Oriana || Lead Mare || Offspring: Isa || Open ||

A large black figure stood on top of a hill, the suns rays shining down. The horse tossed its head and pawed at the ground, as if anticipating something. The black horse snorted and flicked an ear back before half rearing and cantering down the hillside. The sound of hooves echoed throughout the area and birds took off as the horse continued on. Soon a stream came into view and the large creature eased into a trot before coming to a halt.

A soft nicker came from the other side of the stream and the horse bickered back in response. Another horse, smaller and different in color, came around the corner and ran up to the larger horse. The two immediately touched noses and greeted each other with nibbles. ”Mother….You haven’t been sleeping again…I can tell that you have been struggling to get sleep….” the younger horse spoke softly. Which resulted in a quick glare from the other horse and also a nip on the shoulder.

“Oh….You can tell….? I don’t know what it is that is making me not sleep well at night….You shouldn’t worry about me Isa….I assure you that I’ll be fine. Im the lead mare after all and I have to maintain myself as much as possible. I promise I’ll be fine.” she spoke, reassuring her daughter. The younger horse snorted and shook her head at her mother’s words but let it slide for now. “Though I’m sure Cerik wouldn’t be too happy if he knew that you weren’t sleeping well….I know how much he likes and cares for you mom. He has for a while now….” the young filly added and Oriana flattened her ears back slightly at her words before shaking her head. ”Lets not mention that to him. Do I make myself clear? It stays between us…..” she ordered.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:27 pm

Oh gosh, sorry to hear that.
Thinking of adding a few more horses, but not sure if I should...
Aina or Eyna (both spellings pronounced the same) and another male]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Sorina-> Oriana and Isa

The gentle and kind but also stubborn and hard headed stallion let out a breath. He shook his head a couple times. He looked around for Oriana and her daughter, Isa. He didn't see them nearby, so he assumed they must have gone for water, or maybe a walk. He let out another small breath. He shook his head a couple more times, wondering if he should go look for them. He glanced to where Sorina and her family were. He neighed to them, getting an answer back, telling them where he was going.

He then began to walk, before breaking into a trot. His ears perked and nostrils flared as he trotted along, maybe looking like he was prancing more than anything. His head also moved this way and that. He was looking around for the two females. Blue eyes finally found them, indeed out by a stream. He whinnied to let them know he was there. He then broke into a canter to run towards the two of them. He slowed down once close enough, sides heaving, and said "Hello Oriana, hello Isa."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: maybe Solaris but maybe not- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Cerik-> open

The helpful and happy but withdrawn (if upset) and seemingly cold (if angered) mare snorted. She shook her mane out. Her tail flicked as well, as brown eyes looked around. Her brown eyes caught sight of Cerik, before he made any noise at all. When he let out a neigh, she nodded and neighed back. He was telling her where he was going, she was telling him okay. She then watched as he turned around. She watched as he headed off at a trot, and honestly he looked more like he was prancing.

It was probably the combination of how he was moving, and the way he was looking around. She let out a small breath. She then shook her head a couple times. She lowered her muzzle towards the grass, ripping off a few sweet chunks and eat them. She then raised her head once more. She swallowed the last of the grass, then looked to her family. She made a happy little sound as she looked at them, and maybe Solaris. She then shook her head, and went back to grazing now.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: family/ Solaris?

The sweet and gentle but wild and loud mare snorted a couple times. She nickered a bit as she looked to her young son. He was only four months old, so he was definitely still growing. He might even not have been weaned yet. If he had been, it was still early on, it wouldn't have probably been long. She nodded her head towards him. She perked her ears as her mother and Cerik neighed to each other. She then watched as Yin rushed over to her, and she began to groom him, and also maybe saw Solaris.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: family/ Solaris

The silly and playful but wild and loud little one switched his little tail. He shook his head and neck, then glanced to his mother. He perked his ears as the adults neighed back and forth. He then looked to his mother, as she nodded at him. She seemed to be telling him to come over to her. He knew she didn't talk when not entirely necessary. There were gestures she did that he could understand, when it was easier. He rushed over to her, letting her groom him, and maybe saw Solaris.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:24 am

|| Oriana || Mare || 5 years || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik and Isa ||

The mare was about to say something to her daughter when a voice caught her attention. An ear swiveled towards the direction and she looked over to see Cerik. ”Oh hello Cerik….How are you?” she spoke towards the stallion. Meanwhile Solaris was relaxing under a willow tree, enjoying the cool subtle breeze the nice shade from the sun that had already come up. He felt the ground beneath him vibrate, and he saw that it was the lead mare Oriana and then shortly after it was a stallion he had seen a few times. Cerik was his name, he thought to himself. The stallion eased himself and shook out the debris from his mahogany pelt. He nipped at his flank to get rid of an itch and he lowered his head to nibble on some of the grass along the edge of the tree.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:16 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana and Isa

The blue eyed stallion snorted and shook his head back and forth. He glanced back at the other two mares and colt a moment. Well, he was looking towards the direction they were in. He then focused his attention onto the lead mare again. He said "Hello to you too." He fell silent a moment and looked over Isa, making sure she was okay. Anything could have happened last night, or that morning. He then said "I am good, and how are you two doing?"

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: maybe Solaris but maybe not- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: open

The brown eyed mare snorted as her daughter looked to Solaris. She nearly rolled her eyes when the other mare went back to grooming the colt. She then watched as the mare moved away from Yin. She watched her daughter nudge her grandson. She then watched as the younger mare headed over towards Solaris. She nodded her head to herself. She was glad the younger mare was at least trying. She returned to grazing, lowering her muzzle back to the tasty grass there.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: family/ Solaris

The brown eyed mare noticed Solaris was off under a willow tree. She shook her head, continuing to groom her son. After a bit more of this, she moved away from him. She nudged the colt, then stepped over towards where Solaris was. She watched as the mahogany colored stallions stood to his full height. She caught herself staring, and scolded herself. She watched him itch himself, and said "Good...day, Solaris. Do you...want any help grooming, or anything?" she asked.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: family/ Solaris

The blue and brown eyed colt let his mother continue to groom him. He then twitched his ears and flicked his little tail a bit. He began to close his eyes as she groomed him. He then opened his eyes, as he felt her stop, and saw her move away when he opened his eyes. He let out a small breath...She nudged him, so he didn't know if she wanted him to go with her, or stay here. He watched his mother as she headed to Solaris. He jumped forward a couple steps, then paused.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:49 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Isa and Cerik ||

”We are doing okay, thank you for asking.” she spoke softly and smiled at the stallion. She nudged her daughter who lightly bumped the older mare in response. Solaris lifted his head when he heard a voice speak to him. “Hmm? Oh hello. And no I’m fine, thank you though. But if you want, you can accompany me to the falls?” he asked her politely.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:42 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana and Isa

The blue eyed stallion lowered his head then raised it. He made a small sound of appreciation, that she'd thanked him for asking. He said "No problem, any time. Would you two...like to explore with me or something?" he asked them. He then said "I know you probably have to stay here...You are the lead mare after all," he said with a small sigh. "It's fine, though, staying here and talking would be nice too." He realized he may be rambling, so he fell silent after a bit.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: maybe Solaris but maybe not- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: open

The brown eyed mare -just grazing-

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris

The brown eyed mare almost seemed down when he said he was fine...She didn't need to groom him, he was fine. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She perked up when he thanked her, then he asked if she'd accompany him to the falls. "Could...Yin come along?" she asked him. She then quickly said "I can always leave him with my mom." She looked back to where her son was, seeing him hesitating. She'd meant for him to come over as well, but he didn't seem to have understood that.

The blue and brown eyed colt continued to hesitate where he was. He took a couple more unsure, small steps forward. However, he soon stopped himself, ears going back. He thought they were talking about him, or his mama probably was. He shook his head back and forth, not knowing she'd done so too. He let out a small breath, and hesitated where he stood now. He raised his little head to see his mother looking at him now. He couldn't tell if she wanted him to come over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:50 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: open
__🐴__
She relaxed at the shaded side of the tree, her head silently moving as she slept there. She had a dream of her former mate Tarro once again, it was like a memory from the past those good times before everything went down. She opened her eyes and looked at the grass which moved to the wind, She liked to be in this herd, but she still hoped to meet her mate once again. She wanted her twins to see their father, who was more than a story to them, they had never seen him and Tarro never got to see them. Her ears perked when she looked over to her twins and stood to her long legs, shaking her coat a little bit before walking out of the sided place and walking to the herd.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, open
__🐴__
He was early up, left the sided place alongside his twin, but never got too far from the place where their mother was still relaxing. He nips his twin tail a little bit playfully before looking over to the Yin the other foal there. The herd was still pretty small so there were not many foals to hang around with, but at least he had his twin "Yeah, let's go.." he responded to his twin.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, open
__🐴__
She woke up a little earlier than even her twin Yama, but still, she could not enjoy her time alone for long before her brother was already biting her tail there "Stop it..." she said annoyed, but kept her tune very playful as she knew the colt didn't mean any harm, he was just messing around with her. Her eyes looked over to the way her twin was looking "Could we go to see what's going on there?" she asked him, especially now when she realized that their mother was on the move too.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang, Yin
__🐴__
She still kept her distance from the group around the lead mare. She was not really used to being in large groups so she felt herself little uncomfortable, but she didn't want to be too far either so she stayed within earshot of them. Eating the grass her ears perked when she heard the Solaris mentioning the falls as she found that place very beautiful and the sound of running water calmed her mind. She swallowed her grass and walked slowly to the group "Morning...if you're going to the falls...then...uh...can I come too?" she asked him rather shyly.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He took his guard trip like he did every morning and evening, and sometimes he stayed up at night too. As a large horse, he felt like it could be one of his duties as a stallion, of course, he didn't mind the company of the other stallions either. He walked toward the group there, but stopped at the lonely mare there "Good afternoon Sorina" he spoke up with a gentle voice "You look sparkling, I quess you had a good night" he said to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:54 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik, Isa ||

[color=#4080FF]”I would like to accompany you Cerik. I’m not sure about my daughter though…..It’s her decision what she wants.”[/color] she said. It was true her daughter could decide if she wanted to tag along or to stay behind. “Why don’t you two go ahead? I’ll stay here and make sure things are okay. You need it anyway mom…. Go ahead and take a moment for yourself. You’ve been busy with leading this herd alone. You need a break.” the young filly spoke and nudged her mom.

Oriana glanced at her daughter but knew that she was right. She had made this herd on her own. She was leading it on her own for some time and she hardly took a break. ”Well alright if you say so dear. I do definitely need a little break. Let me know if anything happens?” she said and Isa nodded her head.

Meanwhile Solaris was about to answer her question when another voice spoke up. He glanced over and saw another mare had wanted to join them. “Sure. Everyone can tag along. The more the merrier honestly. I don’t mind the company. Shall we?” he said, turning towards the direction of the falls. It was a beautiful place, almost as if it were in a fantasy. It was a beautiful place that most horses would go to and relax at.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me