Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:25 pm

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Lucifer snuck into the alleyway behind a butchers, sniffing around. He knocked over a trash can and taking most of the meat inside. The butcher threw away anything that didn’t sell at the end of the day, and it was a frequent spot for Lucifer to get some food.

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at teh activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: open

Pine yawned, blinking little innocent eyes. She stumbled over her paws as she walked towards the door of the entrance of the nursery.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: open

Rune walked around the abandoned house, doing his daily rounds.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:48 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags:Lorelei > Alpha family
He looked around the dogs awakened there, his ears perked over to the closest hunter there which was the Lorelei "Lore, can you gather the hunters for a hunting patrol?" he said to the female. As she agreed to his request he turned to the alpha family "Morning alphas, I am going to get the border patrol out, so if you're not needed me on anything then I could go?" he said to them.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Creme
She saw the cute nervousness on the male but didn't mention it at all as she didn't want to be pushy. She nodded "Good good, maybe Enzo or another of the alphas will ask us to do border patrols I've heard that there is being lots of loners scents around our lands, maybe today we will actually face those strangers," she said to him.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Enzo > Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She didn't hurry back into the place they called the camp, walking into the abandoned house she was immediately spotted by the beta who asked her the request about gathering the hunters to hunt. She nodded to him and waited for him to leave before turning around to see those around the house "Krisp, Wafer, Sasha...eh Rune" she called out for the hunters "Beta wants us out to the morning hunts?" she said to them.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Pine
Yawning she blinked her eyes a little bit before seeing the small Gordon setter pup at the nursery's entrance "Pine dear, going somewhere?" she asked for the pup.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He blinked his eyes as he watched the younger male "Is that fun to you?..." he said silently then shook his head "No thank you, it could take the whole day and my health to clean my pelt after all that dirt" he responded.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer
She flattened her ears a little bit when Krisp mention how they can hunt, but they could go to the butcher because it could be easier for a trainee like her. Thought he didn't literally say so, but she assumed it so. She sighed "I am not a month old anymore, I know how to hunt and I will never learn anything if I only go to get the easiest prey to find," she said to them.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin
He flicked his ears a little bit "Aah nothing, if you were sleeping you could not know what is going on here" he said to him "I was just thinking why were there so many dogs in the nursery this early, maybe it was nothing really" he said with a sight. He looked at Pine there near the entrance.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He saw the dogs coming his way, laying his dark paw over the turkey he was caught earlier just to make sure the two didn't come after it. Thought the male's calm walking style made him wonder about their plans "I didn't threaten you anyway, what do you want?" he asked the Shiba inu mostly, as he seemed to be older of the two.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open
Yawning the skinny female walked around looking for prey, so far she was being unlucky, and the small amount of prey she did found get away from her. Sighing she walked over to a small brook there to take a drink as she was thinking of a second place to get something to eat, without being seen by those who could want to eat her instead.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:29 am

Also it thinking the building is a hotel, or was meant to be, but of course it never was finished. It only has two or three floors. Maybe they could use one floor for if any dog catches anything contagious, or if a she dog wants to have her pups away from everyone else (then the others could help move them back to the nursery room downstairs). Or they could use the middle and top floors for other things, training areas maybe for the fighters, idk. Something.]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family (pack in a way)

The lighter creamy female twitched half flop ears and flicked a fluffy tail. She laid against her mate, still sleeping, but soon twitched a bit. She jerked, opening her eyes and looking around. She sighed and shook her head, brown eyes looking to her mate. She smiled a canine smile as she nuzzled the black and white husky. She nipped at him a bit, too. She then glanced to their offspring. All four ended up sleeping in the same place in their little territory.

(Sorry Queen, I was going to wait for Melody. You can keep that part of the post the same, though)

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family (and pack in a way)

The dark and white mix twitched a bit, kicking one leg. He seemed to be chasing something or playing in his dreams. He whined a bit as well, eyes shut tight. He kicked again, growling as well, and it was a wonder he hadn't kicked his sister at all.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Cadbury, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog smiled a canine smile. They said "Well, I mean...I'm supposed to stick around in case the mothers want to go out." Now that they thought about it, they didn't see Gizmo's adoptive mom. Yang was still in the nursery room, though. "We can hang out if...if you want. We just need to stay near the building or inside it."

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese, Cadbury and Pieces

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog smiled a canine smile. He said "I'm...im good, how are you?"

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog kept blue eyes on the pups. She tilted her head as she noticed the other mother wasn't here. "Gizmo...where's your mom?" she asked. She almost forgot that was an adoptive mom, but a mom was a mom.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes yawned. "Well...we have to be in here, and the pup sitters have to be here or nearby too. Reese and Pieces are actually outside, not inside. I think Cadbury is in here to visit with Hershey," he said to Gizmo.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha, Lorelei, Rune mentioned

The golden retriever male shook his head as he saw the look. "I...didn't mean just for you, I meant for all of us. It's also a good place in case a bunch of hunters get sick or hurt. Not that I ever want that to happen to any of us," he said. He nearly jumped when Lorelei came over. He'd kind of forgotten she was around, or thought she was still sleeping like some of the others. He said "Well, I just assumed we should go hunting." He glanced to Rune, but the guard was just doing rounds.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded to what her dad said. "Yeah, dad...just meant it's easy for any of us." Grinning, she asked "What do you think we should hunt today, Sasha?" She then looked to the others a moment, and sighed, but shook her head.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male kept his tail curled now. Light brown eyes looked to his adopted son, then to the Doberman male. "No...you weren't threatening us, but I wanted to know who you are. We don't really see a lot of other loners around...maybe because they want to remain to their selves."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, Nutmeg- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes caught sight of a rabbit and a bird nearby. He crept towards the bird first, grabbing it in his mouth. He laid it down then went after the rabbit, but listened as the adults talked.

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as make most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to have or adopt them- Anastasia is mom, dad is unknown- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix looked around. He sniffed the air with a dark nose, smelling meat. The white chest splash stood out, as did the dark spotting. Half flop ears twitched, and the blue brown eyed dog ran forward on white toed paws. A white tipped tail flicked. He ran towards where a Malinois was, but as he ran he stumbled and yelped...

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty she dog blinked blue eyes as her son ran off. She sighed and shook her head...then the brown nosed and spotted female followed. The golden tan furred she dog watched him stumble. She winced as he yelped...then looked to the stranger and said "I'm sorry about him."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:51 am

Chocolate Chip
[ 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]

He woke up to the feeling of his mate twitching, a little alarmed at first but calmed when he realized she was just dreaming. Within moments, her warm brown eyes were gazing at him and Chip gave her a soft smile, his own eyes filled with adoration. He gave a little yip at her playful nip, although quiet enough that their offspring beside them hadn't awaken just yet. "Good morning, Cookie," he murmured.

Nilla
[ 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: family ]

She was still fast asleep, her legs also moving restlessly and just barely missing her brother. Nilla wasn't sure what she was dreaming of, but she was off in her own world. Perhaps she was looking forward to the discoveries of the day.

Orion
[ 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: Luna & Pine]

He headed for the building that was designated as the nursery. As a guard, he often requested duty around this building... mostly for his own selfish reasons. "Good morning, Lun-" Orion was about to greet the beautiful Finnish Lapphund Border Collie mix (as he usually did each day) when he almost ran into a pup. "Oops! Sorry, Pine. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going," he joked, the black cords of his pelt flopping out of his eyes.

Trevor
[ 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: open - tags: open ]

He was still fast asleep in the trainee building, unaware of the others talking around him and beginning to roam.

Marlee
[ 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Charli, open ]

She fondly kept an eye on her pup, as well as the other pups in the area. Marlee didn't mind if they wanted to play. "Be careful, little ones."

Charli
[ 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin ]

She turned her head at the sound of Gizmo's voice, her little tail wagging with excitement. However, she drooped a bit when she realized the question was aimed at Yin. Charli's expectations rose again when the Schipperke pup turned his gaze to her. "I dunno what's going on, but do you wanna check it out?" With all the excitement, she barely realized her mother was speaking to her.

Paprika
[ 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, open ]

She padded beside her son, on the hunt for fresh prey. Her stomach grumbled, and she winced. Paprika hoped that Nutmeg hadn't heard it -- she was still trying to teach him how to hunt successfully. "Let's hope that we have better luck today," she voiced, trying to hide the slight anxiety in her voice.

Nutmeg
[ 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Maple & Cotton - tags: Paprika, open ]

He walked with his mother, scenting the air with his thoughts scattered everywhere. Nutmeg wasn't able to focus very well, but he was trying his best. He barely registered that she was speaking to him when he paused and turned his head, blinking. "I bet we'll find something delicious! Or we could always go to the butcher's in town," Nutmeg proclaimed. However, Paprika made a face at this comment.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:20 am

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family, Enzo

The lighter creamy female female nosed at the younger ones a moment. She then shook her head and looked to her mate. She smiled a canine smile, and nudged him a bit. She said "Good morning," then looked over as the beta appeared in the entryway to this room. She nodded to Enzo a moment. "There shouldn't be anything needed yet, so you may go. If you see any of those loners, report it immediately. We don't need one of them trying to attack any of us..."

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family (and pack in a way)

The dark and white mix whined again. He kicked again then stopped, and breathed a deep breath before letting it out like a sigh. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He moved a bit as he felt their mom nudge him and Nilla a little.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Cadbury, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog -posted...and sent PM-

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese, Cadbury and Pieces

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog -posted...and sent PM-

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery (Marlee and Charli), Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog kept blue eyes on her pups. She smiled a canine smile as she watched and listened, though noticed something about Charli...The she pup seemed down when Gizmo spoke to Yin. She sighed a bit at this...then looked to the others. "Charli...your mom is talking to you," she said. She then went over to Marlee, and said "Good morning." She looked around a bit. She then smiled another canine smile, this time at the Dogo Argentino.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes said "Well, we have to be in here. The pup sitters have to be here or nearby too. I think Cadbury is just here to see Hershey. Reese and Pieces aren't really in here," he said, then sighed a bit at Charli...He shook his head and looked around. He didn't think there was anything to check out, since the thing Gizmo questioned was why the nursery was crowded. He didn't really think it was. "How about we play?" he asked.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha, Lorelei, Rune?

The golden retriever male -waiting for post above-

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei, Rune?

The white pawed golden female -waiting for post above-

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male -waiting for post above-

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, Nutmeg- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male -waiting for post above-

-waiting for post above for Ana and Anastasia...-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:25 am

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Dakota
Créme nods, “True, the loners have been daring quite close”

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Hershey
Cadbury smiles back, “I’m good as well”

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces nods, “okay” he replies.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi stuck his tongue out, “You’re no fun! You’re missing out” he replies as he continues to roll around, perhaps accidentally kicking dirt at the other.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:46 pm

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer found a cow leg and began digging in, his hunger getting to him. He heard a noise behind him and he turned, snarling at whoever was there. He relaxed slightly when it seemed they weren’t going to take his meal from him. “It’s okay” Lucifer replied to who he assumed was the mother of the dog who ran over.

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at teh activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna, Orion

Pine looked to Luna, who spoke to her. “I wan out” she says then looks outside. She yelled as she was nearly ran over by Orion, one of the guards. “How to you see?” She asks pointing to the cords that made up his fur.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Lorelei

Rune stopped in his tracks when he heard his name being called. He walked over to Lorelei and nodded, “I assume I am here for protection?” He asks, unsure why else a guard would be called to a hunting patrol.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:24 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Alpha family > Canbury, Dakota, Creme, River, Orion , Trevor
He nodded to the alpha female as she responded to him "Thank you my alpha" he said and walked away. He looked over to the alpha's offspring for a moment, he didn't know if he was allowed or not to ask them to accompany any of the patrols as they were not really nothing else than the alpha pups. He sighed as he walked past them to look for the guards and maybe the scouts, few of the guards needs to stay on camp.
He was already ordered the Lorelei to take Rune with them, for safety "Canbury, River, Dakota, and Creme, if you don't have any other plans going out for a border patrol..." he called out for the few dogs there before looked them "Cadbury I want you and Dakota go to our west borders...you could ask Trevor to join you two as well..." he said to them then turned to the Creme and River "you two come with me to the north borders...Orion you will stay to guard the camp?" he called out for the few dogs, raising his voice a little bit when mentioned Orion.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Creme
She nodded with a sigh "I am a little worried there is being so many of them later, I just hope they're single loners not just like one big group of them, we could be serious problems if that's happening" she said to the guard. She flicked her ears toward the beta "Oh well, maybe now we will see what waits for us out there...we're both called for patrols so...good luck" she said to him with an awkward smile.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Sasha, Rune
She looked at Rune "Well yes I guess, he didn't really say why, but I think he wants a guard to accompany our hunt because those loners running around" she said to him. She looked over to Krisp "he didn't really say who will lead this patrol either, just wanted us to get out to hunt...so do you want to take the lead Krisp? You know the best hunting places the best" she asked the older hunter.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Pine, Orion
She looked at the pup "You know better than that, you're too young to get out by yourself there Pine, what if you lost there?" she said to her "But you can get out to our camp only with an adult to watch you there..." she said to her. She looked over to the guard who almost stepped on the pup "...Morning Orion..." she said smiling a little bit about the Pine's question 'yeah I sometimes wonder the same' she thought to herself.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He gets a few steps backward when the other kicked some dirt in his way. He made a little annoyed glare, but then got to his pounce position "Want to fight, huh? Dirty doggo" he said playfully flapping his tail.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer, Lorelei, Rune
She sighed as the older hunter explained his words earlier "Yes I guess soo.." she murmured out of her breath. She looked to the ground for a moment as she listened to the conversation between the hunters and Rune, flicking her ears to Wafer "Eh..hmm...I could want to try something big, but I am not sure if there is any deers or sheep... anything like those in wild there?" she said thoughtfully.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli
He sighed "Well whatever maybe I am sleepwalking," he said to Yin. before looking at Yang "Eh, my mother get out to her usual place" she responded to her. He looked at Charli "Well, look who did wake up as well too..." he little bit barked to the she-pup playfully. then shook his head "Nah, I don't think there is anything going on...except that Pine is trying to escape" he said to her.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He blinked his eyes when he mentioned other loners "It's good we don't see other loners so often, as some of them may attack others for no reason" he said to him "That's a reason most loners don't get too close to one another if not know them by somehow" he said to him.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open
After taking her drink, she looked around for a path to take now as she has no idea where she was going at. She just hoped to find something to eat and going to the human's backyards or their garbage can was not an option as she could just only put herself in real danger. For some reason, she did bring fear in humans and they acted very meanly toward her, so she could not go to the human town anymore. She needed to find something to hunt or she found leftovers by other predators here.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:15 am

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female nosed at the younger ones a moment. She then shook her head and looked to her mate. She smiled a canine smile, and nudged him a bit. She said "Good morning," then looked off after the beta. She watched as he headed out, presumably to go find others. She nodded to herself, then looked to her mate again. Shaking her head, she looked to their son and daughter. She barked a small canine laugh like sound, then stood and shook off.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family

The dark and white mix whined again. He kicked again then stopped, and breathed a deep breath before letting it out like a sigh. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a bit. He moved a bit as he felt their mom nudge him and Nilla a little.

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog smiled a canine smile. They heard Enzo calling for Cadbury, but not Pieces of course. Pieces was the healer, so he shouldn't be going anywhere, unless he needed to collect herbs. "Um...do you need to go collect any herbs or anything?"

(I think I mixed up Reese and Hershey up there...sorry. Reese doesn't need to stick around since they aren't a pup sitter)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog smiled a canine smile. They then sighed as Enzo called for Cadbury...and they said "Looks like you have to go." They shook their head a couple times. He then looked to the pups and Yang a moment.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog kept blue eyes on the pups. She nodded as she looked at the little fluffy dark pup, and said "Makes sense. We all want to get out and about at some point. Being cooped up in one spot can become a bit much after awhile."

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes nodded. He looked up as he heard Enzo calling, and said "Guess Cadbury has to leave..." He shook his head a couple times, then looked over. "Pine is trying to escape, seriously?" he asked, and tilted his head. He sniffed the air a bit. He then said "Maybe we should all go over there and ask him to play, or something."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha, Lorelei, Rune mentioned

The golden male nodded to the Australian Shepherd female. He glanced to Rune and the others a moment, then back to Lorelei. "Yeah, I don't mind leading the hunt this time." He glanced to Wafer and Sasha a moment, commenting "Yeah, there should definitely be deer, most of the year anyway."

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female barked a laugh like sound. She said "There's always deer in woods, and they like to go into town looking for gardens...Seriously, they go eat people's garden vegetables. Anyway, there could be a lost sheep out there too, but I'm not sure."

The red and lighter male kept his tail curled now. Light brown eyes looked to Maple a moment, seeing him following a rabbit. He then quickly looked to Bandit, and nodded at him. "Yeah, some of them probably would attack with no warning...Um...do you want to eat with us? We obviously won't take your turkey, but we can sit together and eat."

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes watched the rabbit, and he crept forward. He got the rabbit as well, and grabbed the bird. He walked over and set them down, saying "I caught these."

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as make most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to have or adopt them- Anastasia is mom, dad is unknown- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan mix shook his head. The white minimal marked and dark spotted one sighed. Blue brown eyes looked to the handsome stranger, then back to mom. He seemed lost for words right now, so he let them talk.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile. "I'm glad you weren't annoyed or angered by that," the brown nosed and spotted golden female said. She then asked "Are you a loner too? Oh! My name is Anastasia, and this is my offspring, Ana or Anabel."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:02 pm

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Dakota->Enzo and co
Créme nods, “good luck to you too!” He replies, nodding back. He then made his way over to Enzo, the beta. He listened to the beta speak, nodding. “Very well” he says.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Hershey->Enzo and co
Cadbury nods, “Unfortunately I do, see you later?” He asks tilting his head slightly. He then made his way over to the beta and the group forming.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces shook his head, “no, all the stock is quite high. No one has gotten injured often, so that’s good” he says.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi smirks, “fight? Sure, but you started this” he says and kicks more dirt at the other.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me