Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:17 am

XD hi Queen.
If you get accepted, Asha will probably crush on Bella.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 29, 2023 8:26 am

Hi y'all!! Here are some of my dogs for now, but I may make more,,, does anyone need any more family/crushes/mates for their dogs?

Name: Kristine
    Sexuality: bi
    Breed: Labrador Retriever
    Family: open
    Crush: open
    Mate: none yet
    Pups: none yet
    Appearance: A black Labrador Retriever with brown eyes. She has floppy ears and a long, sleek tail.
    Personality: Kristine is intelligent, kind, even-tempered, outgoing, agile, trusting, and gentle.
    History: She had a pretty normal upbringing as a street dog, never having much interaction with humans.

Name: Finn
    Sexuality: gay
    Breed: Alaskan Malamute
    Crush: Shiranui
    Pups: Aurelia (adopted)
    Appearance: A massive tall and bulky white Alaskan Malamute with a fluffy pelt and a curled tail. He has dark brown eyes and a dark nose.
    Personality: Finn is gentle and shy, often a little ditzy. He feels like he gets in the way too often, what with how big he is. He's incredibly devoted to his adopted daughter, Aurelia. However, he's a bit of a hopeless romantic.
    History: He was raised as normal by his loving parents, which solidified his need to create a family of his own and raise pups of his own. However, this didn't necessarily happen. Instead, he adopted Aurelia when she was abandoned by her mother.

Name: Aurelia
    Sexuality: lesbian
    Breed: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
    Family: Finn (adoptive father)
    Crush: Stella
    Appearance: A little toy spaniel about 8 inches tall with a silky Blenheim pelt of chestnut and white.
    Personality: Aurelia is very outspoken, but ultimately she's a team player and empathetic towards others. However, she can often fall into depressive episodes and has a very low self-esteem.
    History: She was abandoned by her mother for reasons unknown to her, especially because their human owners were breeders. Aurelia lived on the streets from a young age, confused and frustrated. She was luckily found and adopted by Finn.

Name: Perseus
    Sexuality: pan
    Breed: Dobermann
    Crush: Ri
    Appearance: A lithe Dobermann with a dark black pelt and brown tinges. He has pointy ears and a short, cropped tail.
    Personality: He can be aggressive when provoked, but he's close to his friends and the ones he cares about.
    History: He was in a fighting arena and was forced to fight against other dogs. Perseus escaped and became a member of Daemon's gang.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:04 am

XD hi Melody

Well, since there's no guarantee Mavis will like either of my dogs, though it could still happen, dogs can crush on Ash and Bluebell if anyone wants.

Lol, I see the crush on Shiranui
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed May 31, 2023 4:28 am

(Any of them can have a crush on my two; but so far accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:41 am

XD hi Seeley, good to see you.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed May 31, 2023 12:54 pm

name. esme age. three and a half
breed. mutt, likely part collie rank.
loner gender. unaltered female orie
ntation
. bisexual voice. gentle and
softspoken scent. lilac and honey
build. medium height with lithe fra
me coat. medium-long sandy brown
fur with light patches of brown and
blonde eyes. amber scars. one at
the back of her neck mate. none
love interest/s. none currently pro
geny
. none

Esme was separated from her mother at a v
ery young age and was sent off to a city pet shop to be bought. She was purchased by a
couple who treated her with incredible kindness, but they kicked her to the curb after th
ey had a child, leaving her to fend for herself on the streets. Esme was taken in by a litt
le group of dogs that were trying to form a pack, and she learnt her street smarts from
them. Esme thrived in the group for a few months, until the group decided to venture
into a rather old house on the outskirts of the city. Esme was apprehensive about going in
the house, and feared that it would collapse, so waited outside of the house as the group
explored inside. Esme had barely registered the loud creak of snapping wood before wa
tching the house collapse, killing her friends inside the house. Esme still blames herself
for their deaths.
───────────────────────
Esme is an individual who is regarded
as a rather aloof and clever dog. She
is seen as a dog that carries herself
high, and maintains an air of confide
nce in most situations. This mixed b
reed is rather resourceful, and know
s her way around the city like the ba
ck of her hand. She has a great nose
and could make a excellent hunter if
she would join a pack. Esme holds a
rather fiery wit to her, as she almost
always has a snippy comeback for th
ose that cross her. This loner also i
s quite dauntless, and can be rather
bold at times. This is also a downfa
ll, however, as she can be quite rec
kless. Esme will sometimes pick
fights that she certainly can’t win,
and is very headstrong. Along with
that, she blames herself for the d
eath of her friends, and that guilt
follows her around like a shadow.
Last edited by LunaClaw on Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed May 31, 2023 12:55 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
`` Why I can't stay alone just by myself? Wish I was comfortable just with myself ´´
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name sesame
nickname sunflower
age 3 years of age
gender female/feminine
dob may 2nd
astrology taurus
breed Hokkaido x Shikoku dog
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

physical appearance a small petite sesame Shikoku x Hokkaido dog. Her eyes are a pretty
dirt brown and he had medium to long fur.

personality Sesame is a very sweet and reserved dog with a bundle of insecurities. She comes of as sensitive and an
emotional reck with trust issues.

background went through several previous owners, one abusive, one treated her well and left,, and had two previous mates that left her
goals to find her worth
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed May 31, 2023 12:56 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
`` I know you had to die in a pitiful vain, tell me a watch and a chain´´
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name aries
age 5 years old
gender male/masculine
dob april 15
astrology aries
breed cream dobie
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

physical appearance a average size cream doberman with lighter cream face and chest
markings, power blue eyes and perfectly cropped ears.

personality aries is a mix of a few traits: carefree, goofy, chill, intelligent and reckless. He's
pretty chill and down to earth. He's aware of the problems the pack and dogs face as a whole
and to bring them to the light and try to do something about it. He's very respectful but can also
be very reckless when it comes to interacting and dealing with outsiders. Aries really enjoys the
thrill of violence and fighting; he did it often as a pup. He enjoys rough wrestling and joking around
with dogs with a similar vibe. Aries is great at his rank but can be very reckless due to his love of
violence which could lead him and other dogs to unnecessary wounds. When he's mad he likes to
pick a fight with whatever or whoever upset-ted him, and would not stop until the fight's broken
up. He isn't too interested in relationships but wouldn't mind flirting with any females that flirt
with him. At the end of the day, aries is a reckless mess.

background Aries was born to a doberman & pitbull breeder and trainer. His parents were
two dobermans: his mother a black and rust doberman, and his father a fawn and rust. He was
one of the pups the breeders kept and trained. He was trained to be a guard dog and was one
of the best guard dogs but he got it from his badass mother. He was trusted with the kids and
his best friend/partner in crime was a champagne tri color pitbull named, ali. Sadly, ali died
from three male dogs fighting over a female in heat. He was so upset from this it caused him
to be much more reckless than before.
He then joined the gang of Daemon

goals Aries' goal is to be the best guard of the gang, and find all three dogs involved in his
best friend's murder.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

romantic interest none // open pm me
mate none
offspring none
dam cleopatra
sire dwayne
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:07 am

(XD yea life has been hectic lately but I’m here sorta )
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:26 am

XD yeah, for me too. The people that were staying with us left on Friday instead of Saturday, so that was nice, but...we may have to put our new dog to sleep. My mom talked to the trainer because she thought the owner of the rescue wasn't listening...like whatever. But the trainer said this dog can probably never be fixed, and will only keep getting worse, so...um, yeah.

Anyway! Excited for this RP, hopefully more people join
Personally, I'd just start it now, so people see it being posted to and then see if anyone new joins.
It's really up to you, though]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me