Bright Light

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Bright Light

Postby Weredog » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Valentine
they/he/she || 5 years || Turkish Angora || tags: open
Valentine was carrying a freshly caught squirrel as he trotted his way back towards where he had left his son. Their current home was a den that was likely first dug out by a fox but it's old residents were long gone by the time the cats moved in. It kept them protected from the elements, hidden from predators at night, and pretty warm. It was a lucky find, really. As he began to approach the den he gave a soft sigh as he saw the Koi was outside.

Koi
he/him || 3 months || Japanese Bobtail/Turkish Angora || tags: open
The calico peeked open his green eyes as he woke up. He stood up once he noticed that his father was gone. Koi knew Valentine didn't like it when he left the den without him but boredom soon got the best of him and he climbed out anyway. Before he could get into any real trouble though Valentine came walking up to him.

Mikael
he/him || 2 years || Fennec Fox || tags: Sumi, Tani
The sandy coated fox was curled up beside Sumi but he wasn't asleep. His large ears twitched and swiveled occasionally as he listened for any signs of potential danger approaching. Mika jumped and opened his eyes when he was startled by a sudden fluttering noise. He soon realized that it was simply a bird taking off and nothing to be too concerned about. Since he was already up he decided to step out of the box with the hope that his movement hadn't disrupted Sumi's sleeping too much.

Zeonchka
she/her || 5 years || Silver Fox || tags: open
Zeonchka lifted her head and parted her jaws in a wide yawn before slowly blinking open her eyes. She had spent the night sleeping under a random human's porch. She didn't have a place where she called home right now and so every night she needed to find somewhere to sleep. The dark coated fox carefully slipped out from under the porch while keeping a watchful eye out for any humans or dogs that might have spotted her.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:21 pm

I have Kelly already with Koi and Valentine, as Koi's friend, I really hope that's okay
XD Kay Galaxy. I'm going to tag him, just posting Kelly smelling and probably hearing them]

Tani- f; she/her- 5 y- DSH- bi; maybe Valentine again- Sumi, wants more- Tags: Sumi and Mikael

The red tabby licked one white paw/part of leg, then shook herself. She yawned a bit, and looked to her sleeping son. She flicked her red tipped and striped tail, blinking light blue eyes. She smiled as she looked to Mikael, saying "Good morning," then looked to Sumi once more.

Sumi- m- 2 y- DMH- homo; Chase- mate not until 3- kits not until 3- Valentine x Tani; Koi (1/2 brother)- Tags: Tani and Mikael

The harlequin (?) male opened his yellow and blue eyes when Mikael jumped. He shook his head, and let out a purr. He looked around, seeing mom was looking at him. He got up, stretched, shook himself off and left the box to go rub against her a moment, to show his affection.

Trap- genderfluid (f)- 4 y- Fennec fox x red fox- Bi; Zeonchka- mate open- wants offspring- unknown- Tags: Tripper/Zeonchka

The golden fox twitched darker ears and a pink nose. S/he shook out the darker muzzled golden coat. Their darker tipped tail flicked and moved a couple times then as well. The pretty eyed fox went to the front door, seeing a strange fox leaving from under their porch...S/he let out a sound at the fox (Zeonchka). They huffed and tried to make someone open the door.

(hope that's okay)

Tripper- agender- 6 y- DSH- Pan; open- open- wants offspring- unknown (maybe Tani and Sumi)- Tags: Trap

The red tabby cat purred as they slept, yawning once in awhile. Ears twitched and moved, and the tail flicked from time to time. Their paws moved too, once in awhile. Reddish brown eyes were shut tight, therefore not seeing their fox friend looking at them.

X- m- 2 to 3 months- DMH- homo; Koi- too young for mate or kits yet- X- Tags: Tora and Faylene (npcs, my characters)/ open

The white tail tip flicked and moved a moment, then stopped. The white paws moved a bit, and he made a small sound of seeming distress...He calmed down when the light brown fox licked his white forehead. Eyes opened to look at the striped cat and the fox.

Kelly- f- 4 to 6 mo- fox- bi; Kipper- too young for mate or pups yet- unknown- Tags: Koi and Valentine probably/ Kipper and maybe Finn

The brown young one yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. She shook out her coat, then put her white muzzle to the ground. She lifted it and licked at her white chest patch, then jumped up and around. She thought she smelled and maybe heard another fox (Kipper), and so she barked towards them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoBirb » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:09 am

Rhinestone - Male - 4 - Scottish Fold Munchkin - Mate/Crush: None - Location: Back alley - Tags: Chase

A small sound of jangling could be heard as a stubby-legged tom padded down the hard cement. His crystal eyes laid upon an open trash can leaning up against a brick building. It wouldn't take him long to notice Chase, but he didn't see Chase as a threat so he would simply greet him with a quick meow and dip of his head. He happily trotted over to the separate trash can and launched himself up onto the top of it. His tail flicked, the feeling of delight warming up his chest. Most things were bagged up, so it would take him a few minutes to successfully break open the trash bag in search of food. Normally he would've found a human to beg from, but he found that it wasn't a good day for that when he found many of them were too busy to notice him. He successfully opened up the bag and pulled out a half-eaten fast-food burger.

Archie - Nonbinary - 7 - Gray Fox - Mate/Crush: None - Location: Outskirts of Forest - Tags: Open

Archie was steadily trodding over the leaves and twigs in their path. They had their mindset on finding the nearby stream. With their sky blue eyes veiling any emotion they'd carry on. Along the way Archie would find their thirst growing as they reached closer. It would be hard for them to get lost, they knew the forest like the back of their paw.

Nirvana - Female - 5 - Mix Breed Cat - Mate/Crush: None - Location: Home/Porchstep - Tags: Zeonchka

The sassy molly groomed her front cinder-colored paw, lifting it to her chin and unsheathing her dagger-like claws. She licked the dirt out from in between her fur-covered toes as she waited for her human to arrive outside to take her to his work. She enjoyed traveling with him. She'd gaze at the road as she placed her paw back down against the wooden porch. Her tail wrapped around herself. It wouldn't be long before her human would come out to take her, but her yellow orbs showed the clear humbled attitude she has. She heard some movement from a short distance away and widened her eyes when she looked over to spot a fox. Her fur raised a bit and her honey eyes widened. She kept quiet at first before blurting out a guarded, "hello?"

-- if anyone wishes to interact feel free, or let me know if I should interact with your characters. --
ChocoBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:38 am

Chase
Chase grabbed a meat patty someone threw out. Chase’s fur bristled as he heard another cat approaching. He turned to see who it was, it wasn’t anyone he knew, then again he didn’t know many. Chase eyed the stranger warily before digging into his own meal.

Marble
Marble sat next to a stream lapping up the water. She sighed in bliss as the cool liquid slid down her throat.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Hey Choco, I actually tagged Zeonchka as being under my porch (my porch?) Tripper and Trap's porch, sorry, but Nirvana could be their neighbor and you could still tag them/her/whoever. Also, I have a kitten and two npcs open for now, until I have them run into Koi and Valentine and Kelly at some point.

I have Kelly already with Koi and Valentine, as Koi's friend, I really hope that's okay
XD Kay Galaxy. I'm going to tag him, just posting Kelly smelling and probably hearing them]

Tani- f; she/her- 5 y- DSH- bi; maybe Valentine again- Sumi, wants more- Tags: Sumi and Mikael

The red tabby licked one white paw/part of leg, then shook herself. She yawned a bit, and looked to her sleeping son. She flicked her red tipped and striped tail, blinking light blue eyes. She smiled as she looked to Mikael, saying "Good morning," then looked to Sumi once more.

Sumi- m- 2 y- DMH- homo; Chase- mate not until 3- kits not until 3- Valentine x Tani; Koi (1/2 brother)- Tags: Tani and Mikael

The harlequin (?) male opened his yellow and blue eyes when Mikael jumped. He shook his head, and let out a purr. He looked around, seeing mom was looking at him. He got up, stretched, shook himself off and left the box to go rub against her a moment, to show his affection.

Trap- genderfluid (f)- 4 y- Fennec fox x red fox- Bi; Zeonchka- mate open- wants offspring- unknown- Tags: Tripper/Zeonchka

The golden fox twitched darker ears and a pink nose. S/he shook out the darker muzzled golden coat. Their darker tipped tail flicked and moved a couple times then as well. The pretty eyed fox went to the front door, seeing a strange fox leaving from under their porch...S/he let out a sound at the fox (Zeonchka). They huffed and tried to make someone open the door.

(hope that's okay)

Tripper- agender- 6 y- DSH- Pan; open- open- wants offspring- unknown (maybe Tani and Sumi)- Tags: Trap

The red tabby cat purred as they slept, yawning once in awhile. Ears twitched and moved, and the tail flicked from time to time. Their paws moved too, once in awhile. Reddish brown eyes were shut tight, therefore not seeing their fox friend looking at them.

X- m- 2 to 3 months- DMH- homo; Koi- too young for mate or kits yet- X- Tags: Tora and Faylene (npcs, my characters)/ open

The white tail tip flicked and moved a moment, then stopped. The white paws moved a bit, and he made a small sound of seeming distress...He calmed down when the light brown fox licked his white forehead. Eyes opened to look at the striped cat and the fox.

Kelly- f- 4 to 6 mo- fox- bi; Kipper- too young for mate or pups yet- unknown- Tags: Koi and Valentine probably/ Kipper and maybe Finn

The brown young one yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. She shook out her coat, then put her white muzzle to the ground. She lifted it and licked at her white chest patch, then jumped up and around. She thought she smelled and maybe heard another fox (Kipper), and so she barked towards them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 am

Kipper “Kip”/male/Tags: Kelly, Finn/Location: Wherever they are/Bisexual/To young for mate/Crush: TBD, Possibly Kelly/Fox/To young for pups
Kipper heard the bark and barked back. He walked over to her with his fluffy tail held a bit higher.

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Wherever the rest are/Bisexual/No mate yet/Crush: TBD/Adopted pup is Kipper and I might add Kipper’s sister Sophie, but we’ll see
Finnegan heard Kelly bark to Kipper and he nudged his adopted son forward. He yawned and smiled as a soft breeze went through his pelt.

Sorry, I’ve been super busy with school, real life, and a project I’m soon to work on. I’m planning it all out.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:01 pm

Hey Choco, I actually tagged Zeonchka as being under my porch (my porch?) Tripper and Trap's porch, sorry, but Nirvana could be their neighbor and you could still tag them/her/whoever. Also, I have a kitten and two npcs open for now, until I have them run into Koi and Valentine and Kelly at some point.

Galaxy: that's fine, school can get busy]

(hope that's okay)

Kelly- f- 4 to 6 mo- fox- bi; Kipper- too young for mate or pups yet- unknown- Tags: Koi and Valentine probably/ Kipper and Finn

The brown young one yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. She looked back at the adult cat and the kitten. She then looked to the two male foxes, and stepped forward a bit. She said "H...Hi," and suddenly felt shy for some reason.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:47 am

Kipper “Kip”/male/Tags: Kelly, Finn/Location: Wherever they are/Bisexual/To young for mate/Crush: TBD, Possibly Kelly/Fox/To young for pups
Kipper said quietly, “Hello.”

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Wherever the rest are/Bisexual/No mate yet/Crush: TBD/Adopted pup is Kipper and I might add Kipper’s sister Sophie, but we’ll see
Finnegan smiled and laid on his side.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:22 am

Alright, I'm going to wait now)