No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: mudi ◊ i || hecate ◊ i

Postby monta, » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:59 am

𝚖 𝚞 𝚍 𝚒!
      mare ◊ nokota horse ◊ 5 years ◊ status. heat 2 ◊ stallion. - ◊ mood. relaxed ◊ tags. open ◊
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      indentThe young mare seemed to jounce across the field, her hooves catching her before propelling her back up in a trot. Her taut muscles growing fatigued, Mudi slowed her gait before halting entirely, pausing to catch her breath for an instant. She flicked her dark tail against her side momentarily in an attempt to ward away irritating pests. A thin sheet of sweat now present on her dark coat, she began to pick up a slow saunter, meandering the plains with no destination in mind. She paid little mind to the growing herds that passed her by, their stallions too busy ensuring that bachelors wouldn't try to snake their mares to notice her in passing.
    𝚑 𝚎 𝚌 𝚊 𝚝 𝚎!
      mare ◊ warlander horse ◊ 7 years ◊ status. heat 3 ◊ stallion. - ◊ mood. neutral ◊ tags. open ◊
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      indentHecate gave a contented sigh as she felt a light westward breeze combing through her partially greyed mane. The baroque mare stood in the open plain, the new grasses teasing against her coronets. The mare's ears swiveled as she attempted to locate a nearby stallion. Now nearing the later stages of her heat, she wasn't being particularly picky and simply wanted the safety in numbers that a herd provided. Though, it was difficult to pay attention to the task at hand—finding a herd, that is—while her skin was being continuously attacked by hungry flies. The lofty mare gingerly dug at the ground beneath her hooves cautiously for a moment before lolling onto the grasses, rolling onto her back to pull a thin sheet of dust over her coat, thus keeping the nibbling of insects at bay.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby Dream~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 pm

•Hasani•

~ mare | 4 years | chestnut arabian | herd; looking | heat stage; 2 | tagged; open ~

Hasani stood in a meadow, tall lush grass surrounding her, and tall trees at the edge of the clearing, her head held high. Swishing her tail to get rid of the pesky flies that had landed on her, the arabian mare trotted forwards, a simple glance around her putting her at ease. She had no real purpose in mind at the moment, except to stay alive and, hopefully, eventually find a stallion. With a soft snort and toss of her head, she dipped her head to graze at the tall green grass, though her ears were pricked and alert for anything - or anyone - who might startle her.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:25 am

( ) SABRE !!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    sabre -- unaltered stallion -- bachelor -- mares; none -- mood; intrigued -- tags/mentions; bec
    However prepared Sabre thought he was, he really wasn't when it came to being face-to-face with another. He usually lost his nerves and spooked the mare away, but Sabre knew he couldn't let that happen again. No matter what it takes, he will not ruin any chances that he is given among this great "quest". If a mare had heard his call, he would find them, no matter how far away they were. But, to his utter surprise and enjoyment, there was one that happened to be standing just right behind him...

Her small whinny reached his ears in moments, not missing a single bit of it. He halted his pounding gate, and flicked his ears behind him in alert. No matter how far away this mare could have been, Sabre would have never missed her call. He was on such high alert at the moment that even a field mouse's squeak could reach his ears. Turning around carefully, the stallion locked his eyes among the mare, of whom stood idle just feet away from him. Instantly on alert, he lifted his head in order to examine her. She was a large mare, nearly reaching his size in comparison. She had a beautifully colored pelt, seeming to be a bay pinto of the sorts. She was an eye-catcher, for sure, but it seemed every mare could be to a stallion.

Once he finished, Sabre began to notice the mares rather nervous and anxious aura that surrounded her. Her expression also reflected this, even though she had proudly trotted up behind him without a care just a few moment ago. Lowering his head to seem nonthreatening, the stallion stretched out his nose and put forth a hoof, leaning forward in order to take in her scent. His eyes remained only on the mare, as to make sure he wasn't upsetting or distressing her any further than she already looked. His nostrils flared as he took in her distinct scent, and he noticed that she wasn't that far into her heat, yet it was still noticeable enough. As he finished, he carefully leaned back and awaited a reaction, or even some sign from the mare. Her wish would be his command, or even his warning.

( ) MARGO !!
    margo -- fertile mare -- lone mare -- stallion; none -- heat stage 4 -- mood; intrigued -- tags/mentions; bliss
    A few moments passed, and still no reply from another horse among these vast plains. Margo lowered her head from the air in defeat, and raised her hoof to prod at the green grasses below. Her chest heaved with a heavy sigh, and she began to contemplate on what else she could do to fill her time. Should she continue grazing, or maybe go out for a quick gallop around the clearing? But before she could even decide, a reply finally reached her ears. The mare instantly pricked her ears in alert, her head snapping up as her eyes scanned the environment hastily. She whipped her tail from side to side and turned her head in both directions in order to look around from all angles, of which failed to spot the source of the response. But after a bit of searching, she finally got the idea to look atop a hill not far in front of her. That was when she spotted the figure of a horse staring down upon her. Whomever it was had replied to her distant call from all the way up there - and Margo felt very pleased by this.

Lifting her white nose into the air, Margo let out a joyful whinny into the air, this one much louder than the one before. She shook her head and twisted her mane with it, the dark hair whipping at the sides of her neck. Without hesitation, and without much thought, the mare began her bounding journey up the hill. She dug her large hooves into the slope, and heaved herself up as fast as she could. Soon enough, she could be face-to-face with the horse atop the hill, of which Margo knew nothing about. Not a care in her mind, the mare continued on.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:27 pm

name zaria
      age 11yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 3
      with zeph & lir
      herd [blank]

Zaria tended to stay away from most other mares or stallions when she was this far into heat, since she had no real intention of wanting to be apart of this herd she had been aggressively snaked into. They had used Zeph as bait and she couldn't turn her back on her youngest foal, even if he was just weaned at the time, she was just thankful the stallion never hurt him. Giving Zeph a little nudge to get him up off the ground, she intended to wander even a little bit further if the moment felt right. While Zeph was still sleepy, but most importantly quiet, Zaria nudged him further down the hill. He was still young enough to do as he was told, though he still wanted to defy his mom whenever he got the chance so she took full advantage of his sleepy state to get him further away from this herd.

Truly out of sight, but not 100% out of smell, Zaria felt a little more comfortable to try and relax though still try to pretend that she was part of a herd. Flicking her tail a little more freely to move the pesky flies around without triggering the young stallion. Having been part of quite a few herds, she had little time or patience for young, hot headed stallions who took on more mares then they could handle. Though that would be her saving grace, being able to slip between the cracks of other younger mares in full heat. Nosing through the grass to find some more dewy grass, which were her favorite. Lifting her head up, she couldn't help but have her ear pricked all the way forward and eyes fixated on little bobbing Zeph as he unknowingly made his way into the path of a stallion. Not daring to make a sound, as Zeph could turn and avoid all this, but something told her that no matter is she did or didn't do something he would find his way into trouble.

name zeph
      age 10mths
      gender colt
      with zaria & lir
      herd [blank]

Early morning sun was the best to bask and sleep in, because falling asleep in it always seemed to give Zeph a pep to his step, not to mention his mom would keep him up during most of the night. With a nudge he was awoken from his comfortable little nest of soft grass, gently opening an eye up to the bright sky he could see his mother urging him to wake up. Knowing it was easier to just go with this flow then try to fight her at the moment, he stood up his eyes still a bit dewy with sleep, he just let his mom guide him with little nudges and nips to his rump, not really focusing on where they were going. They were always going somewhere, and they never really had time to just run and play anymore. So he just let out a long low groan waiting for sleep to really fade from his body, so he could start frolicking once more.

By the time the nudges stopped, he was fully awake and seeing his mom relax he splayed out his legs, winding up his energy to start a good run. Zeph looked to his mom, seeing her relaxed posture told him it was okay to run, so with a loud happy whinny he pushed off with his back legs and into the tall grass. Letting his legs move freely felt good after a long nap, so he bucked and stomped around causing a few little winged and fury creatures to dart from their hideouts. A little lizard caught is interested and started after it with hast causing him to let out a hiss and stomp at it. His head was way down in the grass and was unable to notice the stallion trotting his way, and with his full attention of the little lizard, he ramed right into the massive stallion. Zeph froze, unsure of what his next move would be, his mother dealt with all stallions and he had never been this close to a stallion before.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:38 am

──────────────────────────────────( )── I V E K A ! !
─( Mare • 4 years • Heat: Stage 2 • Stallion: none • Feeling: Content • Tags: Open )─────────────────────────────────────────

Viveka grazed peacefully, her tail swatted at her sides and her flanks as she attempted to keep the flies and and gnats at bay. She moved through the stronger, tougher blades of grace slowly- pulling at the fresh and gentle shoots of grass that peacked up from the soil during the gentle and warm weather that spring produced. However the black mare's head shot up at the sound of various neighs and whinnies that could be heard across the plains if you listened close enough. She couldn't make out if it were a mare or a bachelor stallion but she let out a belated whinnie, just for the sole purpose of giving a reply. The sound formed in her chest and rolled out of her muzzle as her nostrils quivered.

The mare considered herself relatively lucky- she didn't have a foal to be worried with and she wasn't too terribly far into her heat yet to be desperate to be covered by a stallion. It was a comfortable situation to be in, other mares were so far into there heat that if you crossed where they had stayed for a period of time it was almost palpable in the air. After a short while of no apparent reply the mare paused and shook- dirt coming off her pelt in a cloud and almost countless flies escaping the wake of her shaking body. She resumed grazing, cocking her left hind leg to give it a rest for the moment as she was quite content in the silence that surrounded her.

──────────────────────────────────( )── A D I N E ! !
─( Mare • 7 Years • Heat: Stage 2 • Foal: Juliette • Stallion: None • Feeling: Alert • Tags: Juliette, Open)──────────────────────────
Despite her flicking ears Nadine had her one of her hind legs cocked and resting- her head was up as she watched her little foal, Juliette, prance around the clearing. She let out a squeal of surprise as her foal's small hooves met her sensitive flank and she nickered at her foal- trotting after the youngster and reached out, nipping her foal's flank gently. Nadine would play with her foal from time to time but she didn't tolerate rude behavior. The action was by no means aggressive- more in a corrective manner which seemed to work as the small foal came to a stop and returned to Nadine's side.

Being satisfied with Juliette's behavior she trotted forward, her tail raised and flagging in the wind as she broke into a slow canter Slow enough so her foal could keep up and Nadine wasn't exactly comfortable being in a place where she could smell so many herds and stallions near by. Plus farther ahead she was sure more land would offer better grazing options and less head-strong stallions looking for mares they could call their own.

──────────────────────────────( )── U L I E T T E ! !
─( Foal • 1 Week • Dam: Nadine • Herd: none • Feeling: Playful • Tags: Nadine, Open )──────────────────────────────────────
The small, spindly legged foal pranced circles around her mother letting out shrill squeals and nickers towards Nadine. She lacked other foals her age to keep her occupied so Nadine had turned into her target for her youthful shenanigans. Juliette spun around, flagging her tail upwards and she ran. The taller grasses which mane horses couldn't be bothered to eat in the spring tickled her sensitive belly and she rounded back towards Nadine. Taking a sharp turn the week old filly landed a sharp kick at her mother's flank, tossing her head around at her mothers reaction. It had only dawned on the youngster that Nadine simply wouldn't tolerate such behavior when she received a gentle yet surprising nip to her rump. She let out a squeal- message understood. No more of that.

Her nostrils quivered as she circled back to Nadine's side. All playfulness she had prior to was long gone as she behaved; to the youngsters surprise she watched the mare break into a canter. She let out a whinny and paced along side her mom. Her shorter legs mean she galloped more than cantered but she enjoyed it none the less. The grass folded under her as she ran, unaware of where they were going or who they might run into.

───────────────────────────────────( )── A N N A ! !
─( Mare • 8 Years • Heat: Stage 3 • Stallion: None • Herd: None • Feeling: Annoyed • Tags: Open)────────────────────────────────
A neigh bellowed from Nanna, forcing it's way up her chest and shaking her vocal cords as she called out. Nanna was used to being in herds and since she lost her previous herd and her most recent foal, Natalia was still born she yearned for the company of any other horse, mare or stallion alike. The Noriker mare kept her head raised, ears perked and nostrils quivering as she tried to both sniff out and hear if she would find company near by. Nothing. Silence seemed to crack around her and she simply stomped one of her hooves- annoyance rippling up her spine as her tail lashed at her hocks in an attempt to shoo away the pesky flies that seemed to find her every where she went.

The mare blew out of her nostrils before she gave up, leaning down to pull at the grasses that stood tall and proud before her. If she wasn't going to find company any time soon the best she could do is eat. Many horses seemed to overlook the tougher grasses which she thought was simply foolish. Tougher yes but easier to reach.
Last edited by na'vi. on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:01 am

name zinova
      age 3yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 2
      with viveka
      herd [blank]

Zinova had spent most of her life staying close to the side of her mother, but after Zeph was born, her mother began to push her away as if she were ready to face the world. Slowly zinova began to leave the comfort and protection of her mother, following strange whinnies and neighs, but it was usually just carried along from the wind. Shaking out the dust from her mane, she continued on with slow steps forward, keeping her head low, but ears alert. The silence was almost defining at times, but having just left an eager and loud little colt it was a welcome change. Letting out a long sigh of content, she slowed down and began to graze picking up only the dewy grass, but continuing on her slow walk to nowhere.

Listening carefully around her as she caught a faint scent of another mare in heat, ears perked she tried to find the source. Spotting a dark mare in the distance grazing, Zinova let out a little nicker letting the mare know of her presence, but not smelling a stallion she walked slowly up to the mare. Slowly to a few yards away from the mare, Zinova kept her ears perked, but gently swatted the flies away with her tail as she waited to see what the mare would do.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:30 am

──────────────────────────────( )── I V E K A ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 2 • Stallion: none • Feeling: Curious • Tags: Zinova )────────────────────────────────────────

Viveka's ears were instantly perked and her hind leg settled on the ground. She raised her head- the nicker didn't sound threatening. Long shoots of spring fresh grass hung from her mouth as she chewed. Her tail swayed, slapping against her flanks for a few sparse moments before it fell once again at her rump. She scanned the area around her before her gaze settled on Zinova- nostrils quivering as she took in the Mare's scent. She let out a gentle nicker but kept her head raised- interested in what would come of this new stranger. She could smell the mare was in heat but she didn't smell too strongly of any Stallion, perhaps she was once in a herd with a Stallion but left some time ago or has slowly been pushed from the herd by the lead mare or even her mother.

She blinked, pausing for a moment to rip up more grass before slowly trotting her way over to Zinova; her tail raised and flagging behind her. She stood perhaps a few feet from the newcomer, ears erect and blowing out of her nostrils in excitement. She had managed to avoid contact with many horses but come spring she seemed to slow down and take her time with things. She kept her eyes trained on the slightly younger mare curiously, Who was this mare? Where'd she come from? How did she find Viveka in this vast land that so many horses called home?

──────────────────────────────( )── A D I N E ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 2 • Foal: Juliette • Stallion: None • Feeling: Alert • Tags: Juliette, Open)───────────────────────────
Despite her flicking ears Nadine had her one of her hind legs cocked and resting- her head was up as she watched her little foal, Juliette, prance around the clearing. She let out a squeal of surprise as her foal's small hooves met her sensitive flank and she nickered at her foal- trotting after the youngster and reached out, nipping her foal's flank gently. Nadine would play with her foal from time to time but she didn't tolerate rude behavior. The action was by no means aggressive- more in a corrective manner which seemed to work as the small foal came to a stop and returned to Nadine's side.

Being satisfied with Juliette's behavior she trotted forward, her tail raised and flagging in the wind as she broke into a slow canter Slow enough so her foal could keep up and Nadine wasn't exactly comfortable being in a place where she could smell so many herds and stallions near by. Plus farther ahead she was sure more land would offer better grazing options and less head-strong stallions looking for mares they could call their own.

─( Foal • Dam: Nadine • Herd: none • Feeling: Playful • Tags: Nadine, Open )─────────────────────────────────────────────
The small, spindly legged foal pranced circles around her mother letting out shrill squeals and nickers towards Nadine. She lacked other foals her age to keep her occupied so Nadine had turned into her target for her youthful shenanigans. Juliette spun around, flagging her tail upwards and she ran. The taller grasses which mane horses couldn't be bothered to eat in the spring tickled her sensitive belly and she rounded back towards Nadine. Taking a sharp turn the week old filly landed a sharp kick at her mother's flank, tossing her head around at her mothers reaction. It had only dawned on the youngster that Nadine simply wouldn't tolerate such behavior when she received a gentle yet surprising nip to her rump. She let out a squeal- message understood. No more of that.

Her nostrils quivered as she circled back to Nadine's side. All playfulness she had prior to was long gone as she behaved; to the youngsters surprise she watched the mare break into a canter. She let out a whinny and paced along side her mom. Her shorter legs mean she galloped more than cantered but she enjoyed it none the less. The grass folded under her as she ran, unaware of where they were going or who they might run into.

─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Stallion: None • Herd: None • Feeling: Annoyed • Tags: Open)─────────────────────────────────────
A neigh bellowed from Nanna, forcing it's way up her chest and shaking her vocal cords as she called out. Nanna was used to being in herds and since she lost her previous herd and her most recent foal, Natalia was still born she yearned for the company of any other horse, mare or stallion alike. The Noriker mare kept her head raised, ears perked and nostrils quivering as she tried to both sniff out and hear if she would find company near by. Nothing. Silence seemed to crack around her and she simply stomped one of her hooves- annoyance rippling up her spine as her tail lashed at her hocks in an attempt to shoo away the pesky flies that seemed to find her every where she went.

The mare blew out of her nostrils before she gave up, leaning down to pull at the grasses that stood tall and proud before her. If she wasn't going to find company any time soon the best she could do is eat. Many horses seemed to overlook the tougher grasses which she thought was simply foolish. Tougher yes but easier to reach.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 am

name zinova
      age 3yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 2
      with viveka
      herd [blank]

Letting out a soft nicker and lowering her head slightly to not appear to threatening, but not low enough to show aggression. As the mare nickered back Zinova took a few steps forward, before looking around her surroundings once more as if to make sure a stallion wasn't around. Feeling a little more relaxed with only the faint scent of the two mares circulated in the air around them. Neither were strong enough to draw the attention of a stallion, unless he was truly desperate. As both mares were now within a few feet of each other, Zinova lowered her head a bit more, this mare seemed a bit more head strong and she had no reason to start a fight. Letting out a a brief snort, before leaning down to grab a few strands of grass. Out of the corner of Zinova's eye she could see the mare was watching every move that she made, so she had to think about all of her movements carefully. Shifting her wait forward she cocked her back left hoof and leaned down to graze, hopefully this would help the other mare relax, because zinova was happy to be int he company of another mare. She didn't mind that this other mare seemed to be more of the challenging type, it would probably only help her later down the line when a stallion did choose to show up. Through the corner of her eye she could see the other mare started to relax, so she lifted her head and let out a friendly nicker hoping that the black mare wouldn't mind her company.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 pm

──────────────────────────────( )── I V E K A ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 2 • Stallion: none • Feeling: Relaxed • Tags: Zinova )────────────────────────────────────────
Viveka watched Zinova for a moment, her new found companion seemed to be in a similar heat state that she was in. Neither of their scents were strong enough to pull in a stallion who was smart. A young and inexperienced stallion might seek them out but those types were easy to chase away. Viveka had only ever encountered a stallion for the first time a few days prior and he seemed like a young bachelor who didn't know what he was doing- needless to say he was easily shooed away with a few simple bucks his way.

Viveka stepped closer to the mare with gentle nickers before she let her facade of being headstrong and a troublemaker. Her tail swished from side to side, slapping at the flies before it fell flat at her rump once again. She ripped up the shoots of grass by the roots and raised her head, ears flicking at the gnats at plagued the spring grazing lands. Her ears fell in a relaxed position and her left leg was cocked- she was content for the moment. Though a roll in the still wet grass did sound pleasant.

──────────────────────────────( )── A D I N E ! !
─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Foal: Juliette • Stallion: None • Feeling: Relaxed • Tags: Juliette, Open)───────────────────────────
Nadine slowed her pace as the grasses before her seemed to clear out into an even expanse. A place where it didn't seem the larger herds who moved through had ravaged the grazing fields with their numerous thundering hooves. She felt her sides heave as she drew in each breath and the mare let out a gentle nicker to Juliette- one of her ears flicked backwards so she could listen to her little one while still grazing happily.

The mare let out a slight squeal of surprise as she felt Juliette brush against her belly but she soon settled. Motherhood was a new concept to Nadine and it's already a miracle that she hadn't rejected her first foal. Nadine grazed peacefully though- her tail swishing gently at her hocks and giving a good slap against her flanks every now and then. Hopefully as the weather grew hotter and brighter the pests would ease.

─( Foal • Dam: Nadine • Herd: none • Feeling: Content • Tags: Nadine, Open )─────────────────────────────────────────────
Juliette was merely focused on the task at hoof- making sure she didn't trip as she galloped alongside her dam. Eventually though the young filly noticed her mother slowing and she mimicked the movement. Her nostrils flared as she drew in large breaths, her sides expanding and deflating within moments. She stuck to Nadine's side like glue. A new meadow was scary to the little foal- she was used to the one she had been in for the first week or so of her life. She blew out of her nose, ears perked and eyes scanning the taller grasses around them. These grasses reached Juliette's belly unlike the other ones and she let out a soft squeal of curiosity at them. They'd be fun to sleep in! She ignored her mother's nicker for the most part before a small pang of hunger hit her belly.

Within moments the little filly had decided that instead of grazing alongside mom just for the sake of trying to graze she'd much rather have the best meal in the world and perhaps a nice nap afterwards. She was under Nadine within moments- her little tail slashing to and fro excitedly. Her top line barely brushed against the sensitive underside of Nadine's belly and Juliette let out a quiet grunt at Nadine's slight squeal of surprise.

─( Mare • Heat: Stage 3 • Stallion: None • Herd: None • Feeling: Annoyed • Tags: Open)─────────────────────────────────────

na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Looking | Feeling: Curious

A sharp snort blew harshly from Odin's nostrils as the large, appaloosa stallion sneezed in the midday sun. The fuzzy offspring of a dandelion had floated its way past him and gone up his nose, making him slightly irritated. He shook his large head, mane going every which way in its wildness. He'd been on his own for nearly four years, joining bachelor herds here and there. He always ended up parting ways, though, not getting along with one or more of the horses he ended up in company with. It had been difficult finding anything since he escaped the humans that raised him, and he had traveled these plains many times before. His ears, however, abruptly swiveled as a faint neigh was carried over the wind. It wasn't too far off, and he could feel the excitement in his hooves at the possibility of a mare being nearby.

He lifted his head to the breeze, a loud neigh escaping his muzzle in an effort to draw the stranger in closer. He set off at a trot towards the source of the original sound, hoping he wasn't about to stumble upon another stallion.
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me